Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

After the day I spent with Annie and my sister and niece, I only had two dreams about Annie before our next date. I waited for her at our usual spot. I saw her as she entered the diner, and she smiled as soon as she saw me.

"So did you bring what I asked you to," was all she asked.

"Sure. But I don't really know how you knew I had them," I answered.

She giggled, "Oh your sister told me you did that all the time. And she even showed me some of your paintings."

"She what? When did she do that? I was with one of you the entire time you were at our house. And she never showed you my paintings or even mentioned that I liked to paint," I questioned.

"No she didn't mention it. However, you did on the day we met remember. And besides she sent copies of your paintings through email. And they are really great. Especially the ones of the human body," she explained.

I'm sure I flushed red when she mentioned me painting the human form. She instructed me on the directions to a small two-story building. There was a sign out front that let people know it was both an art and ballet studio. On the second floor, we met a tall skinny man.

He gave Annie a hug and a kiss on each cheek, "It's so good to see you darling. It's been far too long."

"Sorry Charles." She turned to me and held onto my arm as she introduced me. "This is the guy, the one I told you about."

Charles looked me over, "I've got to say I do like what I see. You found yourself a good one. But of course don't tell my sweet man, I said that. He gets so jealous you know."

Annie laughed, "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. John won't hear a word about this from me. So can we get started?"

"Oh my. So impatient today. Okay Mr. Guy you can set up your things over there. And Annabeth you know what to do."

"Annabeth," I asked quietly, more to myself than to anyone else.

Annie grimaced, "Oh that's actually my full first name. Annie is more of a nickname. Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier."

"So what's going on here?" I asked.

Charles put his hand on my shoulder and said, "You're going to paint and Annabeth is going to model for you. Okay darling you can start now." He turned to me. "And I mean Annabeth, when I say darling."

It's a good thing I was sitting down when Annie started getting ready. She stood in front of what looked like a platform bed that wasn't far from me and started stripping her clothes off.

"Whoa. I hate to sound like a broken record but what's going on here?"

"I model in different outfits here to help pay for classes outside my job. And today I'm going to model in something special. My birthday suit," Annie informed me.

"I have to allow only female students in on the days she modeled that suit, because they started getting a little to, let's say rowdy. But with you today, I'll make an exception." Charles laughed at my expression. "Wait a minute darling Annabeth. Why are you taking off your lovely panties? You've never taken those off before."

I saw Annie's beautiful smile, among other things, "That's because I never had my boyfriend here before. And he's special."

I mouthed the word boyfriend in surprise.

Annie finished undressing, crawled into a comfortable position, and spread her legs.

Charles looked a little surprised, "Darling you never told me you were a Hatchling. So that's why you never exposed that part of yourself in my classes?"

Annie looked embarrassed and covered herself up, "Yes. I just never wanted people to think I was weird and say, "Hey that's the freak with the blue pussy and nipples."

"Don't be ridiculous. Your body is beautiful even with the blue. Never think otherwise," Charles ordered her.

At the same time Charles started talking, I quietly said, "Blue nipples?"

"Thanks Charles." As she got back into position Annie looked at me, "When I get really embarrassed or nervous my nipples turn blue."

To prove her point Annie uncovered her nipples. After that we took pictures of Annie in different positions and had her get into the pose both, she and I liked the best. The pictures were in case either of us needed to take a break, and we could have something to go back to.

After about half an hour, Charles informed us that it was time to finish things up. "I've got to say Leo, I'm impressed. Not only did you behave appropriately with a nude model but the work you've done so far on the painting was amazing especially considering the speed you moved that brush. In all my years, I've only seen that kind of talent a few times. And speaking of which, here comes one of the talents I was talking about."

"I see I missed the modeling today. Poor timing I guess. I was so looking forward to seeing the man who Annie spoke so highly about paint," said a lady as she walked up to Charles and gave him a hug and kiss on the lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.