Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

I had plenty of things to keep me busy until the time came until I met with Annie again. Things like finding a job. And there were fun things, like writing music, and other hobbies. However, none of them could keep my mind from thinking about Annie. Luckily, we did exchange information, so we could keep in contact with emails, Facebook, and Skype. But unlike me, she had a job, and we were only in contact briefly twice one week and once the next.

"So what's her name big brother? Oh don't look so shocked. You've been acting different lately. You've seemed happier, for the most part. Especially on days you use the Internet. At first, I thought you discovered porn, but I remembered I know you. Porn's not your kind of thing. And before you ask, yes I even checked the history on my computer after you use it. The last time I saw you act like this was when you had a crush on that actress on that TV series you used to watch. What was it called? Oh yeah Boy Meets World," said May.

"Her name's Annie, and that's all I'm telling you for now." I responded.

"Annie? The name you've been calling out in your sleep. Have you been having naughty dreams about her?" May asked.

"You're going to be late for your date." I stated.

"Some things are more important than silly dates. Besides I'll have plenty of time. I was leaving half an hour early any ways. I like to do things before the date arrives. Come on you need to tell me. Have you dreamed a lot about her? Dreams can be important; you need to pay attention." It was almost like a lecture from my younger sister.

I knew she wouldn't let this go. Even if she had to cancel her date. She's done that before.

"Yes I have been having dreams about her. And remove that creepy smile and those crazy thoughts. They aren't those kinds of dreams. You know how in dreams you'll be in familiar places, but they'll be different somehow? Kind of like how we could be in this living room and the walk into the bathroom and find ourselves in an indoor swimming pool? Well, I'd see her in familiar places. Like the place where we first met and where we first had..." I froze.

A smirk came to her face, and she finished, "sex?"

I nodded, "Well those places were all exactly the same. In my first dream, she would be in her room thinking out loud and calling for me. She was really happy."

"Wow, she must have loved how you made love to her. I know I did. Now that I think about it why did we stop," said May.

I frowned, "Anyway, each night she seemed to be more troubled. There was someone trying to talk to her or mad at her. I couldn't really understand what they said though. I just know how she felt. I knew that I needed to be there for her, to help her. It's weird I never had dreams this real before."

For those of you who don't have children, you'd be surprised at how full of energy a four-year-old can be and at the end of the day how out of energy you can be if you're not used to watching over someone like that. So the next day when I met with Annie, I was really tired. I was almost falling asleep in my chair. When she did show up, she snuck up on me and made a loud noise. I nearly jumped out of my skin. It took Annie several minutes to stop laughing.

"Oh that was priceless. Sorry I kept you waiting so long "lover" boy. If I knew you'd be half asleep when I got here I would have left sooner and not kept you waiting so long." Annie put special emphasis on the word lover.

"No, you didn't keep me waiting." I looked at my watch, "I just got here a few minutes ago. I just had the job of babysitting my four-year-old niece. That kid has more energy than a tornado. I don't know how my sister can handle taking care of her as a single mom."

"What's your sister and niece up to today," asked Annie.

"They were planning on going to the movies then swimming." I replied. "Why?"

Annie had a mischievous grin on her face, "I was thinking I'd like to meet the four-year-old child who drained out your energy so much more than my body could. My body and our sex," she whispered the last part into my ear. "Do we have time to catch them before their busy day?"

That's how I ended up at home with Annie. She was all smiles but then May opened the door.

Her face went from a smile to shock to confusion to being happy again, "Sorry if this seems weird, but do I know you from somewhere?"

Later in the kitchen, I was talking to my sister as Annie played with my niece in the next room.

"Honestly Leo, she is cute. I mean really cute. You need to keep her around," said May.

"I just met the girl a couple of weeks ago sis. It's kind of early to think of that kind of thing. However..." I drifted off into a nice thought or a dream even. Annie and I together some time in the future. Happy together.

"Can you be honest if I ask you an important question," asked May. I nodded. "You admitted earlier to having sex with her already, so how was she? Was she as good as Cindy or me?"

I spit out the soda I was drinking. I froze in place. There were times I regretted telling her about sleeping with our cousin Cindy.

She smiled and said, "Interesting."

Before any more was said we heard a playful scream coming from the living room. Both my sister and I ran into the short distance, and as we arrived, we saw Annie laying down being tickled by my niece Lynn.

Annie saw us and called out, "Help me. I'm really ticklish. And this child is relentless. She won't stop. Help I'm dying here."

I picked up my niece, and she said, "She's fun Daddy."

May quickly picked Lynn out of my arms, "Lynn darling, I've told you before, he's your Uncle and not your Daddy." May turned to a shocked looking Annie. "Sorry. Lynn never met her real father, and she spends so much time with Leo; she just started calling him Daddy one day."

"Okay I think it's time to go everyone. We uh. We'll be late for the movie." Annie turned to my sister with a serious tone said, "And thank you for inviting me."

On the way to the theater Annie and I rode in my sister's van. Annie sat up front with May, although she tried to sit in back at first, when May suggested she sit in front, and I had to sit in back with my niece. I watched one of those educational videos for kids with Lynn. We wore headphones so the people up front could freely talk. Every now and then, I would look up front and notice the two ladies talking. I was getting nervous, especially when I caught them looking back at us and laughing.

When we got to our stop Annie grabbed hold of my arm and held on tightly, "Your sister is fun." She looked around and made sure nobody was looking when she whispered, "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but if I swung that way I'd totally grab hold of that butt of hers and have some fun with her. I'll leave the details of that fantasy to your imagination. That is if you're into that kind of thing. You know, imagining me and your sister together thing that is. Not you and your sister," she laughed nervously.

During the movie, Lynn made sure to sit on Annie's lap and share popcorn. Then we were off to the pool. We played a lot of games and had fun. My sister and I got out of the pool to take a break for a little while.

"Lynn seems to have found a new best friend. It's nice. I was starting to worry. She doesn't play with children her own age. Or anyone much." May looked at me seriously. "Listen big brother, I'm going to need you to do several things for me. I need to go out of town for business soon. I need you to look after my daughter. I'd ask Mom, but I don't feel comfortable leaving Lynn there with all those strange animals she keeps around. So do you think you can do that? It'll only be for a week," asked May.

"Sure anything for my favorite relative." I answered without hesitation.

It was true she was my favorite relative. After Dad ran off, Mom and I never really got along. We did okay but things weren't that great.

A smile that was almost as attractive and special as Annie's was her first response, "And the second thing is about Annie. Can you..."

Lynn chose that time to walk up to us and end our conversation by jumping in front of me and saying, "And Annie needs you. Now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.