Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 2: Down There

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Down There - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, friend of Urma
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, friend of Channa
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair

Days later Channa was again staying the night at Urma's house. Her mom and new girlfriend were spending the evening in at Channa's house and the girl was glad to be out of there for the night. She and Urma had not spoken of the kissing on Thanksgiving, Channa felt nervous every time she considered bringing it up. She was growing strongly attracted to Urma, wanted to show her how she cared for her. Channa found a way to break the ice.

"Have you ever kissed a boy?" Channa's question hung in the air, embarrassing the giggling dark-haired teen seated beside her whose legs dangled over the edge of the bed. Urma's long hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and like Channa, she was clad in the day's t-shirt and panties. Both were heading for hot showers when Channa asked her query.

Urma blushed. "N-no ... Not yet. Well, kinda, but not really. It doesn't count."

"Ohhh really... ?"

"It was a dare, and it only lasted a second. Some guy at the party in August. The one at Rhonda's house. We just touched lips and it was over."

Channa giggled. "Doesn't sound like much of a kiss."

"Like I said, it doesn't count." The fourteen-year old tugged on her ponytail and shifted a bit on the bed. "What about you?"

Channa shook her head, "No, never. I don't even know any I want to kiss. Not really."

"And girls... ?"

"Well there's you!"

The two giggled at their shared secret.

It was Urma's turn to shake her head. "No, silly, I mean a girl you might do more than kiss with. You know..." She brought her fingers up to her lips and spread them in a V, waggling her tongue in the gap.

"No, no one but you ... uhh ... no, no one."

Urma raised an eyebrow. "You would... " Again the V and tongue waggling, "me?"

"Shut up!" Channa pushed her friend over onto her side, Urma convulsing in laughter.

"I know you're not a lez. I'm just messing with you, Chan." Urma gave her awful, over-the-top impression of a lesbian, trying to sound and look butch, "So, sexy," running her tongue around her lips wildly, "what would you do to me, huh? Get down there and give it a lick, you tramp!"

Channa couldn't stop laughing at the dark-haired teen's ridiculous and horribly inaccurate representation of a lesbian, and flashed back a moment to seeing her mom and Megan in the den. "You know, you should really get a new act. That one's just terrible. Nothing like what a lez would do."

Urma sat up straight. "And just how do you know what a lez would do?"

"A ... a friend of my mom's. She's one. If I didn't know she..." Another V. "She seems just like everyone, really. Definitely nothing like what you did." She tossed a pillow at Urma, who ducked and tossed it back.

"Hey, you know what lezes do to each other, right?"

Channa mockingly repeated Urma's V gesture. "Something like this?"

"Exactly! I bet that would be hysterical, ya know? Putting your face down there ... I'd be laughing my ass off!"

"Why would that be funny? I don't think they're doing it to be funny..."

"Well, I dunno, it just would. It just seems kinda ... Well, I don't think I could do it without laughing, that's all." Urma looked a bit uncertain at her own thought.

"And how would you know? Have you ever done it, ever even gotten close? You kinda sound like maybe you have..."

Urma hesitated. "No, I haven't ... No. I've seen a couple of my dad's videos, that's all. A few years ago, by accident. At the time, they made me laugh, seeing two women..." She laughed as she remembered, then trailed off, back to her uncertainty.

"I don't think I'd laugh. Ya know. It might be ok. Might be ok. I dunno." Channa tried not to accidentally reveal too much about her recent thoughts about her friend, and didn't elaborate further. Both girls sat rocking slowly on the edge of the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.