Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 1: Practice

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Practice - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, friend of Urma
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, friend of Channa
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair

Channa hummed to herself at home on a Thursday afternoon, trying on a new skirt and t-shirt her mom had bought for her the previous weekend. It was Thanksgiving, and she had just finished a big early afternoon meal with her mom Chloe and her mother's friend Megan, a teacher at Channa's high school. The women had just started a relationship and Channa was eager to get out of the house and leave the two to whatever they would be up to that night.

She checked herself in the mirror, pushing out her small, developing breasts and bending backwards to check how her slender hips looked as they barely showed under the skirt's cover. It was a short one, a design her mom had been reluctant to see Channa wear. But persistence paid off and the fifteen-year old blonde had won the right to wear the skirt, and as she swished from pose to pose, Channa felt sexy and ready for a sleepover at the home of her close friend Urma.

Urma was a year younger at fourteen and as a Freshman, a year behind Channa at Langton High School. The girls had been friends since Channa's second grade year, and became best friends three years later when Channa stopped an older girl from trying to pull down Urma's pants during recess. Urma was quiet, sweet, and in the last few weeks, Channa had become aware that she felt very close to the girl, more than just a special friendship. She hoped to get a chance to get even closer that evening.

Channa chucked the skirt and blouse and a few other things she needed into an overnight bag and felt her body shivering a bit in anticipation. She'd spent many nights with Urma, sharing a bed and wearing nothing but panties for many years before Channa's small but budding breasts led her to add a bra to her nightwear. It was all innocent and fun, two young girls enjoying a friendship that grew closer over the years.

The last time Channa had stayed over, she'd really noticed Urma's body for the first time. The girl's soft, smooth skin, her small frame, and even noticed the pubic hair which formed a dark shadow under the girl's panties. It had turned her on tremendously, and she shuddered at the thought that maybe Urma would want to do more than chat and play music and video games.

Channa's awareness of sexuality began just before her fourteenth birthday. Like many young teens, she'd discovered internet porn and watched it occasionally for a few weeks before she began to explore her own body sexually. She'd touched herself many times, just innocent explorations of her skin, of her budding breasts, of the warm slit between her legs. But never really sexual until a video got her hands moving in the right direction.

The girl had been alone at home, after school, and had relaxed on her bed with her laptop. She got the notion to check out a porn site she'd visited before and looked at the Recent Uploads tab. The first video faded from black to show two late teen girls, slender, beautiful. One had long, blonde hair a lot like Channa's, the other was a shorter girl with dark hair. Channa felt tingling between her legs and instinctively ran a hand to her sex.

She'd watched the onscreen duo explore each other's body with hands, with lips and fingers. She watched the blonde sink two fingers into the dark-haired teen, saw the expressions on their faces, knew they were enjoying the pleasurable contact. Channa's fingers found her own hard nub and rubbed it, blonde pubes tickling her hand, powerful sensations of movement and tension and vibration warming her body.

Channa had watched as the dark-haired girl laid back and opened her thighs. The teen on screen spread her own labia and let the blonde girl lick her there. Channa then exploded, her first orgasm, her slender body rocking on the bed as she watched the action. The dark-haired girl appeared to be cumming, too, and Channa moaned softly, hooked on what she was experiencing.

She'd masturbated twice more that evening before her mom came home, and after, few days went by where she was without a finger dancing between her parted thighs. Channa started smelling and tasting herself. She often hurried into the school bathroom to run a finger between her legs, bringing it to her nose and tingling with arousal for the way she smelled. Channa would lick her fingers, return for more, and clean her digits quickly with her tongue before heading off to the next class.

Channa also enjoyed sniffing her own panties. She was highly aroused by her own scent and soon learned to masturbate while holding the moist panties over her nose, inhaling her young, feminine aroma as her fingers circled her nub. She'd even done it once or twice at school.

For a year or so, she was sexually introverted. Channa was so aroused by masturbating, by watching porn, that she'd not really moved into considering other people sexually. She was a bit ashamed at first for masturbating so frequently, but over time she shed the guilt and accepted it as normal, especially after hearing her mom do it a few times through the walls of their home.

But Channa did begin to notice. At first, it was boys, and the blonde teen imagined what sex would be like with a few of the guys in her school. She'd seen enough porn to know what sex 'looked' like but she had a hard time feeling terribly excited by the thought of a boy touching her, kissing her. Sure, the thought of taking one inside her was arousing, but when she considered who she knew at school, she didn't find the idea of them being sexual with her all that exciting.

She did begin to notice the girls, too. There were several she thought about when she masturbated, and Channa had no trouble getting off hard thinking about tasting and smelling her female classmates. She imagined being between their legs, licking and sniffing them, making them moan, and she wanted them to do the same to her.

Urma crept up on her sexual thoughts slowly. The dark-haired girl had been her close friend forever, and in a way, it was like having a sister, always together, sharing their good days and bad. But as Channa's body continued to mature, her thoughts turning more and more to exploring other girls, she really began to notice how beautiful Urma had become. During recent sleepovers, she'd taken long looks at Urma's tiny budding nipples, no real breasts there but the slightly-swollen flesh was still arousing to the blonde teen. Channa'd noticed the hair which had grown in between Urma's legs, the pubes just a dark patch under the girl's panties. Channa longed to see her close friend naked, wanted to taste her, to smell her, to feel the girl's tender box down below.

And so Channa finished her preparations, said goodbye to her mom, and jogged the mile or so to Urma's house, tingling with anticipation for seeing her small, pretty friend in only panties once more.

Urma met her at the door wearing a pair of tight pink jean-shorts and a loose-fitting t-shirt. Channa felt her anticipation grow stronger as she stole a glance to where Urma's thighs met and imagined what rested, moist and sweet, just beneath her clothes.

"Hey, Channa! Thought you'd never get here. Mom's got dinner almost ready, hungry?"

"I just ate with my mom, but I wouldn't turn down dessert." Channa looked once more at the way Urma's clothing tightly hugged the smaller girl's slim thighs. "Great shorts! I need to get a pair of those."

Urma spun around and wiggled her hips. "Ya think? I wasn't sure I had enough to make it work, but if you say so!" The fourteen-year old's dark hair was down over her shoulders and swished lightly as the girl turned and posed.

Channa nearly drooled as Urma stuck out her small, bubble butt and showed the blonde how truly tight the jeans really were. They barely covered the bottom of Urma's ass cheeks, and it was all Channa could do not to reach a hand to feel her friend's backside. "Definitely! Wow, you look ... so hot!"

Urma blushed and stopped her show, leading Channa into the dining room. Urma was usually much more reserved than her friend, more shy, less likely to do what she'd just done in front of someone else. She was more relaxed around Channa, though, and the blonde was thrilled to be the one Urma might be willing to open up to sexually, as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.