Diary of a Loose Girl - Cover

Diary of a Loose Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 26: Harrison

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Harrison - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 21
- Narrator, Bitterwood graduate
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 130lbs, curly back-length dark-red hair
Lacy, Female, 22
- Junior at UC-Santa Cruz, sister of Donnie
- Rich-tanned beige skin, 5'7, 145lbs, back-length bleached-blonde hair
Harrison, Male, 38
- Post-Grad at UC-Santa Cruz, Lacy's boyfriend
- Pale skin, 5'4, 145lbs, short medium-brown hair

The next few days were depressing for me. I couldn't stop thinking about Elise, someone I'd tried hard not to think about since moving from Cambridge. Lacy kept me company as I moped and felt sorry for myself. We had sex a couple of times, both enjoyable experiences, but they were missing something, and it just made me feel worse to know I wasn't giving Lacy all the sexual attention she deserved. She was a giving lover, never showed that she was disappointed when I didn't always return her enthusiastic licks and kisses.

I talked to Donnie twice on the phone. He apologized to me for what had happened, told me he didn't know Elise was my ex, and said he'd been caught up in the moment, shouldn't have fucked me without a condom. I didn't tell him about my HSV status, not the first time I'd let that important detail go unspoken. It made me feel even worse to know I was hiding that from him, and from Lacy and most everyone else I'd been with since Jonn at Bitterwood all those months before.

I had started my period by the second phone call, so at least I wasn't pregnant. Donnie and I came to the conclusion that, since he was going to continue to have a friends-with-benefits relationship with Geneva, it wasn't a good idea for us to continue our own. It hurt a bit, to be honest, but it was really the only thing to do. Knowing Geneva and Elise were seeing each other was hard on my emotions, and seeing Donnie would just keep that connection back to my former lover too close to the surface.

Lacy was taking the summer off after finishing classes, which gave her a lot of free time away from me. I tried to work as many hours as I could, trying to save some money and more importantly, trying not to think about Elise. It was boring work, but it was better than mopping around.

Lacy started dating a guy a few weeks into June, a short guy in his late-30s named Harrison. The man was a post-graduate student at UC-Santa Cruz, studying Physics. They'd already been on a few dates when I met them for lunch one afternoon on my day off, and he seemed nice enough, a bit shy, perhaps, but intelligent. I wouldn't say he was a beautiful man, but there was an attractiveness to him which I could easily see, something about the way he smiled, the way his eyes locked onto Lacy each time she smiled.

She started bringing him over to stay the night, sometimes the weekend, and my sexual relationship with Lacy was put on hold. She hadn't told Harrison about her experiences with me, nor did she need to. We'd had a comfortable, sexual friendship which we both knew would likely interfer with more serious relationships. Lacy was monogamous with him, and each night he was with her at our home, I was left playing with myself while I listened to them fucking in her bedroom. From the sounds Lacy made, she seemed to really enjoy herself. I was a bit jealous, to be honest, but I had no right to let it make me more depressed than I already was. Once, I even cried after cumming to their sounds, the weight of my own loneliness feeling quite heavy in those moments.

I don't know why I couldn't just be alone. I'd done it before, but even at 21, I'd spent most of my adult life in sexual relationships of one kind or another. I thought about the times between those stretches and realized how often I let those lonely thoughts become too codified, too much a habit than I should have.

I started hanging out at bars in town or down in Santa Cruz. I was careful when I drank, not wanting to fall back into the situation which had led me to need rescuing by Julens. I met some guys and a few girls, but other than a flirt from time to time, I held back chasing them for more. It was fun, to be sure, but I felt out of practice. Elise had been a long-term relationship, and the ones that followed were nothing more than mutually-beneficial, temporary affairs with Donnie and Lacy, one-night stands with Julens and Geneva.

Geneva. Every time her name came into my head, my thoughts leapt to Elise. I found myself picturing them together, feeling strong jealousy, hurt, anger. I felt tremendously the loss of the best lover and partner I'd ever had. I'd fucked up with Elise, fucked up badly, and even Geneva's words, she's not over you, stung deeply. Some moments I almost called Elise. I didn't know if she was in the same place, but I suspected she was. I wanted badly just to hear her voice, just to say I'm sorry one more time, to let her know I'd changed, to tell her I wanted her back in my life.

But at some point, reality crept in and I never went through with it. She was in Massachusetts, I was in California. She'd be in school for years, yet, and we could never have what we had before while living on different coasts.

That was even assuming she was interested in trying again. A sore part of me really hoped she wanted that. I just wanted a chance to show her my love. But I knew how much I hurt for her, how much I missed our relationship, and I recognized that, whatever happened, I'd ruined forever what we had. Elise deserved more than I'd given her, and I cried myself to sleep several times after hanging up in mid-dial, knowing that I could never undo the harm, could never repair the wound I'd gashed in our relationship.


Harrison was due to come over and stay with Lacy in mid-July. They'd been dating a month or so, and while they weren't inseparable or rushing through a whirlwind romance, Lacy was enjoying him as a boyfriend and was always eager to see him. Before he arrived, Lacy and I sat on the porch drinking red wine and smoking a joint.

"You doing ok, Carrie? Seems like we never really talk anymore..."

I shrugged, inhaled the joint and passed it to her, "alright, I guess." I didn't really feel like talking about me, so I changed the subject. "A month now for you and Harrison, right? You two seem to be doing great together."

Lacy smiled, said, "yeah, he's a good guy, a lot of fun to date."

"Good ... good..."

She looked at me, gave me a weak smile, "when are you going to find someone to date, Carrie? Seems like you could use some company ... sorry I've not been available, but ... you know, we're monogamous right now..."

"I know, don't apologize, please. I'm happy for you, really. I get it. I can't say I don't miss you that way, but I'm happy we shared so much when I really needed it. Thanks for that."

Lacy hugged me, leaned back a few inches, looked at me with a grin, "so ... listen. I said we're monogamous, but ... we've been talking ... you know, about sex, what we like. He's really open about it, and I've tried some things with him. He ... well, he is a guy, you know? And ... he's never had a threesome ... Wants to try it sometime..."

I was a little slow to make the connection, asked her instead, "and you have? Had a threesome, I mean."

Lacy shook her head, "no, never. And you ... other than with my brother and Geneva, any others?"

I thought back to the night I'd spent with the twins, and the ski trip where I'd shared a night with Germond, Geneva, and Elise. Elise. I squashed the thoughts of her quickly, replied, "yeah ... I told you about the twins, so that time was with two guys ... and ... I don't remember if I told you about the time in Switzerland with ... with Elise and Geneva and a guy from our school..."

Her eyebrows rose, "no, don't think so..."

I did my best to give her a description of the foursome, how I'd enjoyed intense moments with the others. I also did my best not to linger on thoughts of Elise.

Lacy picked up on the way talking about my ex drew down my voice, and she let followup questions remain unspoken. Instead, she said, "so ... I was thinking ... I want to try it with him, and I was thinking about who we could invite ... and of course, I thought of you."

I didn't respond a moment, said, "me? You want me to be with you and Harrison?"

"I haven't talked to him about you, just that we've talked about the idea and we're both interesting in doing it."

"A threesome with you and Harrison..."

"One condition: it's only sex, right? He's my boyfriend and this only happens when I'm comfortable with it, ok? I've always wanted a threesome, but I don't want to screw up my relationship with Harrison over it. Know what I mean?"

I nodded slowly, "I ... I don't know what to say."

She smiled again. "Well, think about it. Maybe tonight if you feel up to it ... been a few weeks since I've been with you. I'm looking forward to that as much as a threesome..."

She started to move her head towards mine, and my lips parted automatically. Lacy remembered herself, her pledge of monogamy to Harrison, gave me a small smile, then sat back in her chair.

I tried to think about what she'd asked me, tried to envision how it might happen. I'd certainly had enough sexual experience with more than one person to feel few nerves, and I found myself growing excited. Harrison was a decent-looking guy, a bit pale, perhaps. But he was kind, easy with a laugh, and he had chemistry with Lacy which couldn't been denied. I wasn't romantically attracted to him in any way, but I felt certain I'd enjoy the experience.

"I think I'll take a bath. I ... I'll let you know when I get done, ok?"

Lacy smiled, said, "sure. He won't be here for an hour or two, gonna grill steaks and zucchini for dinner, hope you'll join us and eat something for a change."

My eating habits had been poor for weeks, and I'd lost enough weight that my boobs had become smaller. I wasn't sure if I liked the thinner me. "Yeah, I will."


My bath let me relax and think things through, and by the time I'd finished, I was ready to tell Lacy that I was interested in joining them. I'd even trimmed my wild bush, the dark hairs left in a small strip. I looked at myself in the mirror. Yes, my boobs are definitely smaller. There was no sagging, thankfully, and I thought they looked nice. I teased my nipples and felt my clit tingling in response. Yes, I would like some company, Lacy.

I dashed on a few drops of perfume, put on lipstick, eyeliner, and blush. I figured if I was going to do this, I might as well doll up for a change. I wasn't big on wearing makeup, generally, but I did enjoy it sometimes, and what time was more appropriate than trying to catch the eye of a man I might have a threesome with?

I dressed in a simple red sundress with no bra, a pair of black cotton panties underneath. I slipped on my sandals and joined Lacy in the kitchen.

She looked up from where she was slicing zucchini and eyed me from head to toe. "I'm guessing that answers the question, right?"

I smiled, nodded, said, "if you're comfortable with it, I'd love to join you..."

"Hmm..." she grinned, "I'm feeling maybe tonight, then. We'll see how Harrison is feeling first, I'll talk to him."


Harrison brought steaks he'd been marinating all day and he and Lacy fired up the grill. I watched as they shared kisses while they worked, and I wondered if I was going to fuck that up by joining them in bed. I certainly had a track record of doing just that, and I started to reconsider Lacy's offer.

We ate and I pretended that there wasn't sexual tension. Maybe only I felt it, but I knew it was there. Harrison showed no sign, and Lacy was her usual bubbly self. I actually started to get nervous after we finished dinner and sat on the porch drinking another bottle of wine. Nothing had been spoken of what might come that evening, but Lacy and Harrison were sitting together, hands on thighs straddling the line between politeness and petting.

I excused myself to use the bathroom, went inside to pee. After wiping and washing myself with a cloth, I stopped outside the entrance to the house where the screen door was in place.

"Are you sure, Lacy? I mean ... yeah, she's hot. I don't want to ruin this, you know? I mean, we were just fantasizing."

"I'm sure, but only if you want it. I know Carrie ... better than you think."

"Oh?"

"We've been lovers before. Not since you and I have been together, before that. Just lovers."

Harrison was quiet a moment, "damn ... I'd like to have seen that."

"Well, you can, if you want ... tonight, maybe?"

"Sure ... sure ... are we really going to do this, Lacy? Not just pulling my chain?"

I could hear Lacy's smile in her voice. "Really. Mmm ... I'm so excited. Where is she anyway?"

Before I could move, Lacy opened the screen door and met me inside, a big grin on her face. "So ... hear any of that?"

I nodded, felt my clit hardening in my panties. "I did ... so ... how's this going to go?"

Lacy shrugged, "I was hoping you'd tell me ... you're the one of us who has done this before."

"I ... well, it wasn't ever really planned, just kinda happened each time. Maybe we pour another glass of wine and then ... we'll head up to your bedroom..."

"Ok ... yeah ... I'll get the wine."

While Lacy poured our drinks, I went back out onto the porch. Harrison blushed as soon as he saw me, but I noticed his eyes were on my bare calves, threatening to drift up to imagine what I had on beneath the sundress.

I sat near him, said, "so..."

He looked at me, still blushing, "so..."

"Never done this before?"

"No ... you?"

"Once or twice. Never with Lacy. I think we're going to have some fun, if you are sure you want to do this."

Harrison tried to keep his eyes on my face, but his glances to my breasts and legs showed his interest in me. "I do ... yeah, I do ... at least once."

"Always try everything at least once, and most things twice."

He laughed and leaned back a bit, stopped blushing. His hands, though, continued to move around his own thighs, his nervousness still obvious.

I said, "relax, Harrison. Believe me, once we start, you'll know where to put those hands..."

He looked slightly embarrassed, raised his hands and looked at them. "Yeah ... I suppose I might know where to put them." He made a movement towards my thigh. Lacy came out the door then and Harrison retracted his arm.

Lacy handed us our glasses, stretched her arms, excitement on her face. "I'm thinking ... maybe we go somewhere more comfortable to drink. Want to join me?" The question was directed at both me and Harrison.

He took her hand and I followed behind them as we went up the stairs and entered Lacy's bedroom. I suppose I'd never previously noticed that Harrison had a nice, tight ass in the jeans he wore. I wanted to grab it as he went before me, but I resisted, wanting to let the situation play out a bit before making assumptions.

Lacy watched me as we stood awkwardly a moment beside the bed.

I said, "why don't you two get comfortable together. I'll join you in a moment." I sat back in the chair in the corner, letting my dress ride up my thigh, possibly exposing my panties to them. Harrison stared between my legs a few seconds, and Lacy smiled as well.

Harrison took the lead, kissing Lacy and letting his hands stroke her face. They leaned onto the bed together, and for a few moments, they seemed to forget I was there.

They moaned softly together as they kissed, his hands running over her thighs, cupping Lacy's ass. He drew off her t-shirt, let the blonde's braless tits fall out, his fingers caressing the young woman's soft flesh. Harrison took off his shirt, his pale back lightly hairy, then settled onto Lacy's chest, sucking her tits as she moaned.

I grew wet watching them, let my fingers move in slow circles over my panty-clad crotch. My clit strained and begged to be touched.

Harrison's hand slid between Lacy's legs and the blonde's hips rose against the contact. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down, no panties covering her sex. I saw Lacy's pussy for the first time in weeks as Harrison spread her thighs and pushed his mouth over her genitals. Lacy had shaved her pubes completely, leaving a smooth, swollen pussy with pink lips behind.

He lapped the woman's cunt, her hands sliding over her own breasts. That was my cue.

I stood and slipped my panties off, saw Harrison's eyes dart over to catch the brief flash of my trimmed pussy. I slid onto the bed, watched him eat Lacy's cunt a moment, then slid my hands over her breasts, and leaned in for a kiss.

I imagine Harrison watched us carefully as our lips came together. I saw the excitement in Lacy's eyes as our tongues met and my hands caressed her tits. I felt her arm move under me, her fingers sliding easily over my wet labia. Lacy slipped a finger into my hole and I moaned into her mouth.

Lacy bucked and I looked down her body to see Harrison staring at me. I moved closer to him, sucked on Lacy's nipples, watching him eating her pussy. Lacy bucked again, moaned loudly, breathed, "oh, yes ... eat me ... eat me..." I licked around her tits, passed my fingers through Harrison's hair. He groaned as he felt my touch, and Lacy orgasmed, her body moving in small jerks, her moans loud in my ears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.