Diary of a Loose Girl
Chapter 25: Bombshell

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Bombshell - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 21
- Narrator, Bitterwood graduate
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 140lbs, curly back-length dark-red hair
Donnie, Male, 23
- Senior at Harvard / Cal-Berkeley, brother of Lacy
- Beige skin, 5'10, 180lbs, short blonde hair
Lacy, Female, 22
- Junior at UC-Santa Cruz, sister of Donnie
- Rich-tanned beige skin, 5'7, 145lbs, back-length bleached-blonde hair
Geneva, Female, 21
- Junior at Cal-Berkeley, Former student at Bitterwood, British
- Pale skin, 5'2, 110lbs, shoulder-length yellow-blonde hair

Lacy woke me with a groan and a quick dash to the bathroom. I sprawled over the bed, slowly rousing, had just donned my robe when she returned. She looked to be in a bit of pain, groaned, "cramps," and stuck a pad in the crotch of some old panties before throwing on a robe and heading down the stairs. I followed and made us coffee while Lacy made crepes.

The campers were silent out in the yard, the early light of dawn just starting to brighten the sky. Little filtered through the trees and the dim light of dying fires played shadows across the tents.

After we ate, I hugged Lacy and massaged her lower back, something that always made my cramps feel a bit better. I teased her ass crack, said quietly, "a good orgasm can help that, you know."

She shrugged, "meh ... feeling blah right now. Not feeling sexy."

"Just a quick one. I promise you'll feel better."

I slid my hand down her stomach and into her panties. Lacy sat back and spread her legs as I found her clit. I worked slowly at first, teasing her womanhood before drawing my fingers through her slit. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. I pushed aside her robe and sucked on a breast, her clit straining and throbbing as I twirled.

Her body began to rise and fall with my touch. I dipped a finger into Lacy's vagina, drew out her slickness, and spread the cream around her clit. Her pussy burned in my hand, and the blonde was soon cumming hard on my fingers. I sucked on her tight, pink nipple as she orgasmed, her body shaking and then relaxing, Lacy's breath coming quickly.

I touched her gently for a few moments, massaged her Mons. She finally let out a long sigh. "You're right ... much better. Think you can do that for me every fifteen minutes or so?"

I laughed, agreed I was willing, and shared a quick kiss with her before heading to the bathroom.

When I returned, a few of the campers had risen and were rebuilding the closest bonfire. The smell of bacon and burning wood greeted us as we took our coffee out to the porch overlooking the backyard.

Lacy jumped up suddenly, said, "oops! I forgot, be right back!"

She dashed inside, returning a moment later with a tightly-rolled joint. Lacy fired it up, puffed a few times, and passed it to me. We spent the next bit relaxing, sharing the weed, and cuddling together on the porch swing in the cool morning air.


The party was raging by the time Geneva arrived in the early afternoon. She was as beautiful as I remembered, a petite bombshell. The short, pale-skinned British blonde wore a summer skirt that ended just above her knees. Her small frame was accented by small mounds pushing out from her chest. Donnie greeted her with a kiss and drew her back to his tent. They disappeared inside before I could say a word.

An hour or so later, they rejoined us, her hair disheveled, and Donnie's grin stuck on his face. Clearly, they'd had a private reunion that I would have loved to watch. Geneva saw me and the look on her face was not the one I expected. She looked sympathetic, confused. I didn't know how to read that look. Surely, Donnie had mentioned me, she had to know I lived with Lacy, so the woman couldn't have expected me to be gone. Yet, there was a wall thrown between us very quickly.

Donnie was oblivious as they walked up to where I was sitting by myself on a log rolled up near the bonfire. "So I think you two know each other, yes?"

I tried to ignore Geneva's confusing reaction and be upbeat. "Of course. It is so great to see you again, Geneva. Been too long!"

She hesitated just a moment before a mask of politeness and friendship was displayed on her face. "Carrie. So great to see you here. Finally." She looked around, said, "nice place you have here."

"Lacy's been great to me, I love this place."

An awkward moment passed before Donnie cleared his throat, said, "drinks and weed. That's what we need. I'll be right back." The awkward silence grew worse when he headed back to his tent and left Geneva avoiding eye contact and looking like she wanted to be elsewhere.

I tried to make small talk. "So ... how's Berkeley? Keep up with anyone from Bitterwood?"

Geneva shuffled nervously, said, "good. Berkeley's good. Love this area." Her answers were short and at the time I missed that she didn't answer the second question.

"Good. That's ... good. Yeah, I love it here. Thinking of getting back in school. I'm sure Donnie told you about me and Harvard."

"Some ... He told me some. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out."

I tried to recall how much of my life in Boston I'd told Donnie, seemed to recall that I'd left out the details about Elise. "It was tough. Donnie's been great to me, really helped me get a fresh start."

She nodded slowly, looked away. "Yeah ... he's a great guy."

I was worried about jealousy. I lowered my voice. "Geneva ... something's wrong, I know it. Am I ... getting in the way of you and Donnie? We'll stop if so ... it's just a friendship ... really..."

She was quick to cut me off. "No ... not that. No, that ... ok. Just ... I've had a long trip, Carrie. Just got back from Kyoto. Long flight, you know. Tired."

Geneva was dodging but I let it drop. She clearly hadn't told me everything.

Donnie returned, still smiling, with a mason jar filled with clear liquid and an already smoking joint. He passed me the joint and held the jar for Geneva to take.

She looked at me for a second and I saw sadness there. I wondered what I was missing, wished she'd have told me. It passed and Geneva took a swig from the jar before sputtering. "Gah! Wow, that's got a kick, what is it?"

Donnie laughed. "Moonshine. Takes like horse piss, but it's strong."

Geneva recovered, took another sip, made a sour face, then handed it back to Donnie. I offered Geneva the joint, and she took it before finding a seat on the log.

Lacy and some others joined us then and the questions surrounding my reunion with Geneva were pushed to the background, helped by copious alcohol and an endless string of joints and blunts. Lacy's cramps returned, and she brushed aside an offer to get her off, spending much of the late afternoon in a hot bath. I checked on her from time to time, and she seemed content to share a joint with me and otherwise keep to herself.

As the party raged, the sounds of people fucking became unmistakable. In one tent, then another, sighs and moans caught our attention. People laughed and made jokes, and I know I was not alone in becoming aroused. As the first couple returned to the fire, some of us cheered. They offered blushing bows and took the good-natured ribbing in stride.

Donnie eyed me a time or two, a glance to my chest, a wink or two. I wondered what he was playing at, with Geneva by his side, his hand on her knee. She and I had not spoken to each other again, and as the hour grew late, the party began to die a bit earlier than the previous night.

Geneva and Donnie were quite drunk and high, making out and petting heavily, only a few eyes still around to watch, including mine. I started to excuse myself when Donnie caught my arm and pulled me next to him. Geneva's glazed eyes finally caught mine and she giggled, looked away, then looked at me again. Donnie whispered, "Geneva told me about ... the time you shared with her in Germany ... I was wondering ... care to join us tonight?"

I felt very uncomfortable. Geneva was clearly drunk, and whatever it was that had caused her to be wary of me earlier in the day was covered by the buzz and her hormones. "Donnie, I ... Probably not ... not tonight, ok?"

He nodded, seemed to accept it, started to pull Geneva with him.

Geneva's slurred British accent sounded so arousing then. "Yeashh ... com-on, Carrie ... com-on ... it'll be fun..."

I had strong reservations, but I was very drunk myself, high, and super horny after a night of listening to other people fucking. I let Donnie take my hand and lead me into his tent.

Geneva stumbled through the flap and fell down laughing on the king-sized inflatable mattress inside. Her skirt flipped up and I could see a large wet spot in the crotch of her panties. I wondered if she was wet or had just pissed herself. Given her drunk state, I couldn't be sure.

Despite being drunk himself, Donnie was still in control. He pushed me down beside Geneva gently, kissing me as I laid back. His hands found my breasts and he soon had me topless. While he sucked on one of my tits, Geneva rose up and sucked on the other.

I let go of the concerns of moments before and let them make me feel good. Fingers found my vagina wet and ready, my pants somewhere discarded nearby. Geneva went down on me first, her face buried in my pussy. I came hard on her tongue as Donnie began to fuck her from behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.