Diary of a Loose Girl
Chapter 24: Kinda Strange

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Kinda Strange - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 21
- Narrator, Bitterwood graduate
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 140lbs, curly back-length dark-red hair
Donnie, Male, 23
- Senior at Harvard / Cal-Berkeley, brother of Lacy
- Beige skin, 5'10, 180lbs, short blonde hair
Lacy, Female, 22
- Junior at UC-Santa Cruz, sister of Donnie
- Rich-tanned beige skin, 5'7, 145lbs, back-length bleached-blonde hair

Lacy and I found a pretty good compromise. We became close friends who shared a bed once or twice a week, no-pressure moments of affection mixed in. We were both content and enjoyed the freedom of that balance. With her school and my work, and a sprinkling of nights with Donnie, it was a rhythm which worked great. Two friends-with-benefits relationships kept me busy and sated.

I took up jogging again, and Lacy often joined me. The surrounding area was a paradise of tall trees and earthy scents. Coast and mountains so close together you could see the Pacific from some of our runs through the hills.

It was during those weeks that I learned that I was highly aroused by the scents of a sweaty person. It started with Lacy, but I would later find that I enjoyed it with men, as well.

We'd put in about five miles through a huge redwood forest, up and down challenging mountain trails. We stopped to rest atop a long, high ridge which was dense and close with foliage. A small bench sat isolated beside the small track that ran another mile or so before rapidly descending and rounding back toward the parking area.

We sat heavily, breathing hard in the cold air. Lacy leaned into me and I wrapped an arm over her shoulder as her head rested on the upper part of my chest. I sighed, sore but happy as we rested. I saw her inhale deeply a couple of times, thought little of it.

Despite the cold morning, I found myself sweating heavily under my jogging clothes. I had a sweater over my upper body, but my lower was only covered by the black spandex bottoms I wore. Lacy was dressed similarly, and it was only the rough jog that kept our legs warm.

She snuggled closer and I heard her inhale again, and again. She purred, her arm resting on my leg suddenly. She looked up at me grinning, said, "I want to eat you."

I looked at her a moment, shook my head, "no ... too cold for that ... and I've been sweating all morning. When we get back, sure..."

Her hand moved quickly to my crotch, cupped my genitals firmly. "How about this..." She slid down, had my thighs parted before I could stop her. She leaned in again and I was certain she sniffed my sweaty crotch this time. Lacy shuddered, pushed her face against my pussy, and used her lips to massage my vulva and clit.

It was highly arousing, steam rising as her breath came in short bursts, her nose and mouth rubbing against my covered crotch. I felt myself grow wet, knew my discharge was becoming sticky in my sweat-soaked panties. Lacy hummed against me, my hips writhing to the touch. Her hands ran up and around my hips and thighs, and despite the gloves she wore, the sensation added to my arousal.

I gasped, her tongue finding my clit through the fabric. I bucked, again, again, cried out, and came against Lacy's face. The blonde stopped only when the sensation became overwhelming and I forced her head away. She grinned at me, leaned in again, sniffed me deeply, gave my crotch a long, deliberate lick.

I pulled her up and kissed her. The smell of my sweaty body clung to her face and I inhaled myself, found I was very turned on. I wanted to sniff the blonde's own aroma. I turned and pushed her down onto the bench as I sank down between her knees. She whispered, "oh, yes..." and spread herself wide.

The dark jogging pants showed no sign of the wetness I knew I'd find. I put my nose against her crotch and inhaled. Warm musk and brine hit my nose and I shivered. It wasn't the cold. Lacy's sweaty body turned me on tremendously.

I followed her example and started to rub and suck against her crotch. The blonde's body moved against me, the smells of her pussy and sweaty flesh soaking through and sliding into my nose and onto my tongue. Her clit strained against the fabric and I soon had her humping my face as her pleasure mounted.

Lacy cried out, took my head in her hands, and ground herself against me, climaxing hard as I was overcome with her aroma. Her pussy creamed her panties as I lapped and rubbed her genitals. Her thighs held my head tight as she came, the woman's body becoming quickly slack and relaxed. I inhaled one last time, shuddered, and managed to dump myself onto the bench beside her. Lacy wrapped her arms around me and it took some time before we were able to rise and set off on the long, mostly-downhill trek back to her car.


Work was monotonous but easy, and it paid well. For a few months, my life settled into a comfortable rhythm which left me largely content. I thought occasionally about going back to school, but I wasn't ready yet to give that another try.

I made a few other friends, no one I had sex with at that time. Lacy and Donnie gave me more than enough attention, and best of all, I had access to a penis and a pussy, and no real interest in finding someone else. The relationships were close, especially with Lacy, but there was no commitment. Donnie continued to date Geneva, though she was often away working on research, and I had yet to see her since coming to California. Lacy had a couple of nights with guys she knew but it was only sex. I wasn't jealous. In fact, I loved to finger myself while she described, in excellent detail, each of her encounters.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.