Diary of a Loose Girl - Cover

Diary of a Loose Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 23: Lacy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Lacy - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 21
- Narrator, Bitterwood graduate
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 140lbs, curly back-length dark-red hair
Lacy, Female, 22
- Junior at UC-Santa Cruz, sister of Donnie
- Rich-tanned beige skin, 5'7, 145lbs, back-length bleached-blonde hair

Donnie was gone by the time I got up, a note left on the bedside table thanked me for a fun night, said he'd call me soon. Lacy was making breakfast, and I joined her for coffee, figuring I'd get out and shop for a bit, in need of new clothes after my move West.

She grinned at me. Instead of offering a good morning greeting, she said, "guess you and my brother are getting along just fine ... good thing we don't have neighbors."

I offered a sheepish grin, replied, "I'm sorry, Lacy. I ... I was loud, sorry. I'll keep it down next time. Hope I didn't keep you up."

"S'ok," was all she said, still grinning.


We spent all day shopping for clothes, I bought several new outfits, much too cold yet to wear them, but the prices were right, so I figured I'd stash the summer skirts and cutoff shirts for a few months until the weather warmed. I picked up some more modest wear, including a couple of sweaters that hugged my boobs very nicely, and two pairs of tight blue jeans that Lacy insisted looked great on me.

She picked up a pair of corduroy pants and a hippie shirt, and when she stepped out of the dressing room, I felt myself grow wet. Lacy looked fantastic, no bra, the open cut of the shirt showing me her pert breasts, her light-pink nipples, as she bent over to straighten the pants. Her ass was round, exceptionally full, more so than I'd noticed before. Maybe it was the pants. Whatever it was, I rode home with my panties sticky and damp.


I started work on a Tuesday, a day-long orientation session to jumpstart me in the data center work I'd be grinding through four days a week. It was obviously going to be a monotonous role, manipulating spreadsheet data into formats based on ever-shifting government regulatory requirements. But it paid pretty well, and thanks to my years of working with computers, I fell easily into the routine. By the end of the week, I was already handling my responsibilities with little effort, and often found myself multitasking: whirling through the work while thinking about Donnie. And Lacy.

Lacy was growing on me quickly. She was hot, no doubt about it, and she knew it, often flirting playfully by jiggling her boobs or butt, or flicking her eyelids at me in a joking manner. On the surface it was just two new friends having fun, but her eyes often lingered just a moment too long on my chest or lower down. I caught her gazing at where my skirts rode up just a bit too high, revealing my inner thighs and perhaps a hint of my bare crotch within. I didn't attempt to hide myself from her view, and once or twice I spread my legs wider while pretending to be distracted by something else going on.

She looked, and I let her, and on Friday night that week, as we sat outside on a relatively warm evening drinking draft beer at the bar in town, I noticed how her skirt ran up and left her own crotch open to my eyes. Lacy wore thin grey panties. Thin as in almost see-through. She watched me with a smile as I couldn't help but glance to where her thighs parted and her panty-clad vagina hinted at the treasure below.

Lacy blinked twice, tilted her head a bit, then leaned forward. "Look ... Carrie, you up for some ... fun tonight? Maybe just the two of us?"

I knew what she meant immediately, but played along. "Fun? Sure ... what do you have in mind?"

"I dunno ... maybe head back to the house, take a bath ... together ... see what happens..."

I smiled, "a bath. Yeah ... yeah, I'd like that." The tub in the master suite was a large, jetted reservoir that could have fit two or three people easily. I thought a moment, smile slid from my face slowly. "Um ... what about Donnie?"

Lacy frowned. "Oh ... I thought ... I thought you were just kinda friends. Didn't know..."

"No! No, not that ... No, we're just ... friends. Not dating. You know he's seeing Geneva, right? So ... yeah, not that. Just ... I mean ... he's your brother ... I don't want to do anything to screw up your relationship, you know?"

"Oh." She brightened. "Well, up to you if you want to tell him, I guess. Look, Donnie's a good guy and we get along great, really. I don't think he'll care. He knows I ... like to have it both ways, know what I mean? So ... he probably figures we've already gone there..."

"I see. Tell you what," I said before finishing my lager, "let's go enjoy ourselves tonight and worry about that later, eh? You keep flashing me the goods and it's all I can do not to drop down on my knees and do some praying at your alter ... if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I so do..."

We paid the tab and walked back to the house as the darkness grew deep. The wind was rushing around the trees, blowing leaves and needles all around to crunch underfoot and slap against our faces. Lacy's skirt fluttered around in the wind in a way that almost showed me her panty-covered ass as we walked up the drive, and on the stairs leading to the front door, I smiled as she flipped up the hem and let me watch her tight, jiggling butt shift with each step.

Inside, we grabbed beers and leaned against the counter as we took long draws from the bottles. She grinned at me, let her hand trailed over my stomach, and I felt goosebumps rise from my skin as Lacy's delicate fingers slipped just under the waist of my jeans. She pulled me to her slowly, her eyes shining into mine, and we kissed for long moments.

Her mouth was so soft, so gentle, a careful touching that became warmer and wetter as my tongue played against her. My hands ran along the back of her skirt and I cupped her ass, pulling her tight against me as I squeezed. She moaned sweetly into my mouth, her own hands finding my button and zipper and swiftly slid down my pants. Her fingers stroked my panty-covered Mons and soon began to explore my sex.

I was wet. As her touch found my slit, I could feel my slickness growing, spreading over the fabric and undoubtedly smearing onto her flesh. Our plans for the bath were quickly forgotten as she pushed me back against the counter and slid down my panties, dropping to her knees and burying her face between my thighs.

I let out a sigh and spread my legs. Her tongue danced over my clit, into my vagina, her hot licks sending shudders into my body. I rocked against her, rocked and slowly humped Lacy's face. She moaned as she ate my cunt, my juices coating her tongue, my body growing warm and tense. My head rolled back, "mmm ... oh, yes ... Lacy ... oh, yes ... eat me ... oh, eat me..."

She licked my puss like a pro, shifting from my clit to my labia, diving into my vagina, drawing up the slick wetness she found and circling my clit again. It took only moments for me to shudder into a wonderful orgasm. "Unn ... Unn ... Ohhhh ... OOOOOHH ... UUUUHH ... UUUUHNNN ... OOOHHH..." I held her head as I came, grinding myself against her. Lacy's tongue never stopped, keeping a steady rhythm as my cunny released and I trembled and sagged against the counter.

She rose up, her face covered in my cream. I tasted myself on her lips, sucked in my own flavors and moaned into her mouth as her fingers again danced between my thighs. I barely managed to squeak, "bedroom?"

Lacy nodded and I took her hand, led her to my room and pushed her back onto the bed. I flipped her skirt up and snatched down her panties. The beautiful blonde's bright pink cunt was trimmed, delicate tufts of blondish-brown pubes forming a thin trail that ran from her clit up a couple of inches before tapering off. I smelled her excitement, musky, feminine odors wafted into my nose and I sucked in Lacy's aroma. I shivered and did it again, then settled quickly in as she drew her legs up and offered me her private flesh.

I lapped against her labia, tasting the sweet and tart cream which had spread in a sheen along her bright pink flesh. Lacy's vagina was small, silky, and even with my tongue I could tell she was very tight inside. I licked her juices, let my tongue slip into her hole, felt her body grow tense as her hips moved around my head.

Up I drifted, circling her clit before lapping it like a lollipop. Lacy's nub was hard but small, rose up from under her thin hood and strained as I sucked it in. She quivered, moaned, "ooohhh ... ohhh ... oh, Carrie ... oh ... oooohhhh..." Up and down I licked her, let my hands move up to her breasts. She opened her blouse and unhooked her bra, let my fingers grasp and massage her lovely boobs. Lacy's tight little nipples were firm against my palms as I squeezed and caressed them eagerly.

Her body shuddered suddenly as my tongue moved under her clit and ran quickly from her tight little hole to her hard nub over and over. She bucked, hummed through her teeth. Her flavors and scents were intense. I brought a hand down to her crotch, slipped a finger into her hole. Her vagina clenched, very tight. I rubbed up inside her puss, found the rough patch of her G-spot, and bore down on her clit all at once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.