Diary of a Loose Girl
Chapter 22: California Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: California Girl - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 21
- Narrator, Bitterwood graduate
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 140lbs, curly back-length dark-red
Donnie, Male, 23
- Senior at Harvard / Cal-Berkeley, brother of Lacy
- Beige skin, 5'10, 180lbs, short blonde hair
Lacy, Female, 22
- Junior at UC-Santa Cruz, sister of Donnie
- Rich-tanned beige skin, 5'7, 145lbs, back-length bleached-blonde hair

By early afternoon the next day, I was in California. Lacy met me along the airport curb in San Jose, smile on her face, flowing yellow dress blowing slowly in the light breeze. She hugged me warmly, helped me put my bags in the trunk, and before long we were heading south toward my new home.

The land was beautiful, unlike any landscape I'd seen before. Huge redwoods towered over the road, the smell of fresh pine, a distant fire, rich earth blew in through open windows as we drove. Lacy asked me questions about myself, told me about places she liked to eat or get her nails done, where she liked to shop. It wasn't forced, just friendly, and by the time we arrived at the house, I already felt welcomed and relaxed.

Lacy was a pretty young woman, long bleached-blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, long legs, nice round hips that were obvious when she changed into a pair of black stretch pants and a tank top. Her breasts looked round, pert, too big for her frame. She looked a lot like Donnie, a feminine Donnie, one year younger than her brother. I wondered if she was as good at eating pussy as he had been, though I had no idea if she was gay or bisexual.

The house was set back into a lush redwood spread on several acres, and within minutes of arrival, Lacy was showing me around the property, glasses of red wine in hand. It was technically owned by her parents, though they had talked of letting her own the place if she decided to stay long-term. In some ways, the walk through the redwoods was a lot like the time I spent with Elise in Austria, and I missed her a lot in those moments, wished I had her arm to lean on, her mind to share the beautiful scenery.

We settled on the porch and talked more, Lacy a friendly person who seemed a little overly-eager to get to know me. I suppose it was to be expected. I was a stranger, really, just someone her brother 'knew, ' someone she'd only spoken to a couple of times on the phone. She was putting herself at risk to take me on as a roommate, so really, it was just important to assure her that I'd be worthwhile to have around.

She was a student at UC-Santa Cruz, physics and astronomy as her majors. She had one year left, planned to go immediately into a PhD program. Lacy was bright, and her interest in my time at Bitterwood was genuine. When we got around to my short stay at Harvard, I was mostly honest, told her I dropped out after a breakup and couldn't get back into a groove.

"I went through that, once, myself. Breakup and dropping out. I was at Cal Tech for a while, dated a guy, thought he was the one ... broke up, got tore up, couldn't keep up the classwork. Ended up back here for a while, working at a diner in town. Bradley ... he's an asshole. At least, that's what I tell myself to stay over him, you know? What about your guy? Why the breakup?"

I hesitated, played the pronoun game. "We, uh ... there were some things with them ... I wasn't really a good partner. It was all my fault, broke their heart. I really don't want to talk about it."

"Sure, I get it. Too recent. I'm sure he meant a lot to you."

"Y-yes ... a lot..." I let her continue to believe Elise was a man, not sure why I didn't feel comfortable enough to talk about her as my girlfriend.

"You and Donnie, just friends right now?"

"I think so. We met fairly recently, you know ... Just kinda clicked as friends when I needed one. New opportunity is what I needed, and he offered to introduce me to you. Thanks, by the way. I know you don't know me well. Just let me know what to do, I'll do it, housework, yardwork, anything. And I've got money for the next couple of months of rent, I'll write you a check so I don't forget."

"Nice. Didn't expect you to come with cash. Donnie said you might be starting from scratch. Guess we're already off to a better start than I hoped."

"Yeah, guess so. This place is beautiful. I think I'll really like it here."

The phone inside rang and Lacy rushed in, returning a few minutes later with the last half of the wine, pouring us each a top-off. "That was Donnie. He's on the way down to join us for supper. Getting hungry? I tend to do vegan, though I've been known to eat fish or chicken from time to time."

"Sure, whatever. I'm easy."

"Easy ... right. I'll get a pasta started, want to help with the bruschetta?"


Donnie pulled up an hour later, kissed my check warmly but showed no other signs of affection in front of Lacy. I didn't expect more, thankful that he was my friend first, not concerned with having a lover just then.

Over another bottle of wine, we consumed our meal and sat once more out on the porch, Donnie next to me but not touching. He said quietly, "always loved this house. We grew up here, don't know if Lacy told you. Our parents bought a place in Oregon they like better, but couldn't let this one go. They rented it out for a few years until Lacy needed a place to stay, hoping she'll go to a grad school close enough to keep it occupied."

I nodded, "it's nice here, yes. Love the trees, the property. Quite a paradise."

Lacy got up to use the bathroom, Donnie turned to me, said kindly, "Listen, Carrie. I meant what I said, back in Boston. No pressure on you, not from me, not for a relationship, ok? Don't get me wrong, I want to see you, perhaps date you if it works out. But don't feel like you need to be involved with me to stay here. I made that clear to Lacy. You're a friend first. If you want more ... say so, but only because it's what you want, not what you think I want."

It was one of the nicer things I'd heard from a man who wanted to get into my panties. I think Donnie was sincere, and it made me want to reward him for showing me such kindness. I smiled, took his hand, kissed it, looked thoughtfully at him, "Thanks, Donnie. I'll keep that in mind. For now ... I'm not opposed to trying this out. Maybe not commit, you know ... just ... just date, as friends and ... more, if we feel like it."

"Ok ... Listen ... I want to be honest with you, before we go further. I do have a close friend, a woman, who I ... see ... sometimes ... just ... friends with benefits, you know? I should have said something earlier, but the timing just felt wrong. I hope you understand what I'm saying..."

I smiled, wasn't upset at all, thankful that the pressure was really off, it seemed. "I do ... yes, thank you ... I think that's fine, so long as she knows about me ... I don't want to be that woman if ... she thinks of you as hers, you know?"

"I've talked to her already, just mentioned someone I'd met was moving out West, didn't say much more. We have a very casual relationship, nothing more. I'd like you to meet her soon, if you'd like that. Geneva is a great girl."

I couldn't believe it was coincidence. "G-Geneva? British girl? Blonde, short, small boobs, dirty mouth?"

"Y-yeah," he said slowly, "how did you know?"

I laughed, shook my head, "Geneva and I were classmates at Bitterwood, we had a time where ... uh ... well, we were friends there."

He seemed to suspect I'd held something back, pursed his lips and shot me a studious glance, but said nothing.

Lacy returned and we talked into the night about the area. My mom's new husband Harry had given me a number to call for his company's office in Santa Cruz. I wanted to get settled in a week or two, explore the area before I had to start a job. Lacy had classes for two days then a four day break, she offered to take me on a tour of the area, and Donnie hoped to join us.

Donnie stood and stretched after a while, said he should be getting back soon. He hugged Lacy goodbye, then me, kissing my cheek. Lacy went inside, and I hesitated, wanted to show Donnie that I really was thankful in a special way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.