Diary of a Loose Girl - Cover

Diary of a Loose Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 14: Germond and Geneva

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Germond and Geneva - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 19
- Narrator, freshman at Bitterwood
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 145lbs, curly back-length dark-red or blue hair
Elise, Female, 19
- Freshman at Bitterwood, Norwegian
- Pale golden skin, 5'10, 155lbs, shoulder-length light blonde hair
Germond, Male, 19
- Freshman at Bitterwood, German
- Beige skin, 5'5, 165lbs, short black hair
Geneva, Female, 18
- Freshman at Bitterwood, British
- Pale skin, 5'2, 110lbs, shoulder-length yellow-blonde hair

"I want everyone to know this is a serious issue, but not one to cause alarm. At least eight of you are carrying genital herpes, and I suspect more have it."

Those were the first words I heard prior to the first classes after break. The health officer had called us together that morning, all forty-seven of us. Apparently, I was not the only one with outbreaks.

My holiday break had been a good one, and it was actually nice to spend time with Mom again. We chatted like girlfriends, and I even told her about some of my sexual experiences, though I left out the STD. She and I had dinners and went to the beach for a few days. A mellow visit, and when it came time to board my plane and return to Amsterdam, I was a little sad to leave.

But that washed away on the plane trip and by the time I touched down, I was eager to see my friends again.

Elise and I caught up quickly and spent our first night back making love. Like me, she'd had no sexual encounters over the previous three weeks, and it felt great to crawl between the blonde's legs and lap up the juices that flowed sweet and free from her vagina.

The announcement of eight positive classmates was actually a bit of a relief. Not that I wanted anyone else to have it, just that I wasn't so alone amongst my peers. Jonn had left on sabatical and wasn't due to return for a year. I felt a bit sad at that, had thought a few times that I'd really like to have felt him lick my puss.

"What this means isn't straightforward. You're going to have sex. You know it. I know it. We don't discourage you experimenting while you're here at Bitterwood, and I have no doubt that many of you have already done so."

Giggles and blushes went down the rows, and I joined everyone in acknowledging the truth of that.

"Just be careful. Use protection for intercourse and consider it for the other things you do. It helps. Not always effective for some infections, genital herpes in particular, but it helps. I don't want any of you to regret what you do here, ok?"

We all agreed and he proceeded to tell us about herpes, how it worked, how it spread, that it tended to be a very minor annoyance and wasn't life threatening in any way. I felt better afterwards, and I realize now that's when I decided to stop telling anyone I had it.

Selfish, I know. Very selfish. I'm not proud of that, or the way I put my partners at risk. I know, you don't have to tell me how wrong that was. But I did it. Only a small handful of my classmates knew, and before long, I knew of a few others who had admitted being positive to someone else.

It wasn't the freakout I expected. So many of the European students thought it was a bit of a joke, that herpes was silly to worry about. Thoughts reflecting those of Elise were echoed by several of us, that if you were sexually active, you were simply going to be exposed to it.

And so, the combination of the impromptu herpes lecture and my decision to never bring it up left me looking for intimacy with a couple of my classmates. I didn't really know what I'd do if someone asked me if I had it, I hoped I'd be honest, but I acknowledged it would be very easy to lie and probably get away with it.

Elise wanted to teach me to ski, and one weekend we went to the German Alps and shacked up in a single-room cabin with Geneva, a pale blonde from the UK, and Germond, a stocky German guy who wore heavy amounts of a cologne that at times turned me on, at times annoyed me. It was somewhere between musk and citronella, and it confused me a lot.

Geneva was loquacious and didn't shut up the whole first night. There were four single beds in the cabin, and we lay there together long into the night talking.


Elise got me on the slopes early the next morning, and I surprised myself by picking it up pretty well. I fell a lot, but I made some long straight runs upright, and even planted the sides of my skis to bank several small turns. At the end of the evening, after dinner, and walked in on Geneva and Germond fucking.

She was on her back, legs spread wide and wrapped around the German's waist. His cock was covered and moving in and out of her light pink pussy. The copulating couple didn't see us at first, and Elise and I got a nice eyeful as they groaned and moved together.

Geneva spotted us first, squeaked, drew up her arms and legs. She couldn't hide the burly German humping between her thighs, but she tried to. He turned a moment later, grinned lightly, then rose off and turned away, tried to find his own place to hide.

It wasn't that I didn't see other students fuck, but it was usually a private thing, not communal. Sure, we swapped and shared partners, but it wasn't an openly hedonistic lifestyle. Dorms were small, and common areas frequently had professors and staff moving through. Even the spot behind "The Hill" had couples moving into the more private spots and mostly staying out of view.

So, the reaction of the fucking couple was understandable, even as Geneva failed horribly to cover her hairy, pink pussy from my eyes. Elise chimed up, "don't mind us!"

We all laughed as Geneva slid under her covers, and Germond covered himself with a towel. His boner never stopped throbbing as he sat on his own mattress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.