Semper Fi
Chapter 5: The Barriers

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Barriers - In the late years of a global war, a Marine officer named Hitch who had wearied of fighting and chosen to live alone for five years meets a small family who changes his life. Through the love of a young woman in her middle teens, Hitch finds old emotions he thought he'd lost, and is drawn to rejoin the world he thought he'd left behind. Note: This story contains acts of violence (NOT rape or NC content, but battle and hunting), as well as descriptions of mental illness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Military   War  

It took all day to dress the bear and return it and the two does to their bunker. While Hitch carved up the meat and cleared the hides, Kieu-Linh refilled their water supplies from the creek and hauled the heavy canisters inside. Hitch had always kept enough water for a month of drinking and basic sanitary needs in the bunker, but with the teen staying, it halved the overall duration. Since it was the snowfall which might keep them locked in, he didn't really fear being without water just because the creek was unreachable (or, often, frozen), but he preferred to be prepared for whatever might prevent them from procuring fresh water.

It was well after dark by the time they settled down for an evening meal. Hitch grilled bear steaks with a bit of salt and potatoes, searing the sometimes-gamey meat and leaving it rich and juicy. They ate their fill and packed the rest into the cold portion of the bunker to age.

Both were exhausted when they slid onto the mattress. As had become so comfortable, Hitch wrapped his arm over Kieu-Linh's body and held her against him as she rested her head on the pillow. They lay together silently. Even so tired, Hitch couldn't sleep immediately, and neither could the teen.

"Hitch?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you tell me about Willow?"

He didn't respond at first.

"What was she like?"

Hitch let out a long breath against Kieu-Linh's neck. "She ... she was a smart kid. Opinionated, but also eager to learn. I ... I really didn't get to spend much time with her, except a few years before The War. Even then, I was busy with my business after leaving the Corps. I wish I'd have gotten to know her better..."

"She died in The War?"

"Yes ... somewhere in Washington State. I don't really know the details. After Julia and I deployed, I heard from her only a few times. I never saw her again once I left for Israel, just a couple of letters. She was ... she was doing ok. She'd joined a National Guard unit, never really went through training that I know of. It was a chaotic time."

Hitch listened to Kieu-Linh's breathing as memories of his daughter floated through his thoughts. "She liked to hunt. I taught her survival skill, she was a natural. She'd have made a great Marine ... She ... she looked so much like her mother ... they could have been sisters..."

"Was she your only kid?"

"Yes ... we didn't really have time for more. One was enough, even during the quieter times. Like I said, I was busy, and Julia too ... I spent far too little time with her..."

Kieu-Linh replied softly, "I wish I could have met her..."

"Me too."

"When did she die?"

"Over a decade ago. I was in the Colorado fights. I'd been wounded, got word before the Third. It was ... difficult."

"But you went back to the fight?"

"I had to, Linh ... My men needed me. Willow was dead. I couldn't change that. But I could fight to save my men. That's just the way the world works ... You control what you can, and let go of what you cannot. I lost my daughter. I couldn't bring her back..."

Kieu-Linh held Hitch's hand against her breast. "Was she beautiful?"

"Yes," he said sadly. "Just like her mother..."

The teen stroked his fingers gently, massaging the day's strain from his wrist and forearm. "I'd bring them back to you if I could ... I'd do anything to make you happy..."

"Thank you," he said, "but there's no point dreaming of things that cannot be. They're dead, long gone. We can only survive and move on with our lives..."

"I know ... I just ... I just want you to know ... even if it meant we couldn't be together ever again ... I'd bring your wife back for you ... just to see you happy..."

He couldn't respond, a lump in his throat. He finally managed to creak, "I love you..."

She tightened her fingers around his arm and held it firmly against her soft breasts.

Kieu-Linh asked no more questions, and somewhere in the chilly night they found sleep together.


"Hitch?"

His eyes were open, fuzzy a moment, and he was crouching near the fire. He didn't recall getting off the mattress that morning. "What?"

"There you are," Kieu-Linh said with a small smile. "Just wondered if you wanted to go wash up with me in the creek."

He felt unbalanced, like he was a half-second behind reality. Hitch rubbed his eyes and they cleared. Kieu-Linh cocked her head, holding his hand in hers, saying, "come on, I'll be quick."

"Alright ... give me ... give me a minute."

"Always. I'll always wait for you."

The words came out so sweetly that Hitch shook off the rusty feeling and grabbed towels.


The days which followed brought colder weather and significant snowfall. It wasn't quiet a blizzard, but it didn't stop for almost a week. Hitch and Kieu-Linh hunkered down and tried to stay warm. They had enough firewood inside for a couple of months if they used it sparingly, and they sought comfort in each others arms most of each day.

It was only after a few days that Hitch realized he was still holding back from Kieu-Linh, that his desire to go slow with her was causing him to miss out on parts of their relationship which they both needed. He'd not touched her sexually in many days, and she hadn't touched him since the night she'd made him cum with her hand.

They were cuddling on the mattress, dozing in the afternoon while the snow continued to fall outside. Hitch woke from a strong and erotic dream about the sixteen-year old, one where she touched him as she had days before, softly, gently, bringing him to orgasm with little more than her warm palm and her dark, sensuous eyes.

He wrapped his arm tighter around her body and began to nuzzle her neck. He felt goosebumps on her flesh, and kissed her closer to her ear, then her cheek. She turned slightly and looked into his eyes, perhaps understanding his desire for her. He slid a hand under her shirt and up over her trembling stomach to her soft breasts. She sighed as his fingers grazed her hardening nipple. He felt her push her body back against him, his penis hardening inside his pants.

Hitch drew Kieu-Linh's hand back between them. Her fingers pressed against his growing bulge and he moaned. He unzipped and unbuttoned, pulling his dick out and slipped it into her waiting fingers.

She slowly stroked him as he returned his hand to her body, pulling her pajama bottoms down past her thighs. The head of his penis nestled against the top of her ass. Hitch moved his fingers down to her crotch, feeling the heat as he slid past her dark pubes and over her genitals. He slipped along her slit, feeling her wetness on her labia. She moaned as he touched her most sensitive flesh, her thighs parting ever-so-slightly to give him better access.

He slid a finger inside her vagina for the first time and she inhaled deeply. His cock pulsed in her fingers, already tensing with excitement. Before she made him cum, he rose and moved her onto her back, pulling her pajama bottoms off her legs. She stared up at him, youthful face shining in the candle light, her dark eyes penetrating him, her mouth slightly open, panting. He parted her legs, knees up to his sides, and pressed his face close to her vulva.

Hitch inhaled her scent, the rich, florally fragrance intoxicating, warm. Kieu-Linh's slit was small, her labia major puffy, labia minor barely visible between. The dark-reddish flesh glistened lightly as he sniffed her again, feeling himself buzzing to finally taste her.

His tongue slid along her sex and her feminine flavor coated his tongue. Salty, sweet, tangy and tart, he lapped against her pussy, the girl moaning and running her hands over his head. Kieu-Linh had closed her eyes, head rolling slowly side-to-side. Hitch tickled her young clit, the hard flesh rising with the attention. He circled it, probed her pussy with his tongue, then ran back to her nub.

She writhed as he let her juices coat his mouth, running his lips over her genitals. Like she had before, Kieu-Linh came easily, sweet sounds of pleasure echoing in the bunker, "oh ... oh ... oh ... uuuuh ... uuuuuhh ... ooooohhh..." Her thighs opened and closed, her clit straining and withdrawing, straining and pulling back as her climax rushed in. Hitch licked inside her vagina, tasting the fresh, thin cream drooling out of her body.

He was in a rush of excitement. Her body open before him, her wetness coating her channel. He knew the timing was finally right.

He rose over her and she opened her eyes, her cinnamon skin flushed and sweaty. His hard cock was in his hand, no more than foot from her virginal entrance. Her eyes said she was ready, as did her body, her breathing coming quick, her nipples hard over puffy, ripening mounds. Her labia stood slightly agape. Her legs rose just a bit as she realized what was about to happen.

Hitch rubbed his dick along her slit, bringing more moans from her throat. She watched his every movement. He felt electrified as he nestled the tip of his penis against her vagina. Kieu-Linh braced herself. She knew what to expect, knew it might hurt the first time, but her trembling lips and pleading eyes begged him to accept her virginity.

He sank in quickly, not meaning to be so firm, and broke through her barrier, the tearing membrane bringing a cry from her lips. "Oww!" She held her arms straight against him, causing him to hold still. Kieu-Linh's pussy was a vice, tight and silky, hot and welcoming. It took willpower not to cum right then.

Doing his best not to penetrate her further, he lowered himself to her and kissed her cheek as she panted and made uncomfortable groans. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart ... I'm sorry it hurts..."

"No," she said between grunts, "no ... don't be ... sorry ... don't ever ... be sorry ... oh ... Hitch ... oh..."

He let the teen decide when he should move again. Hitch kissed her over and over, slowly bringing her around from her discomfort. Her vagina was incredibly hot, so, so tight. He'd never felt better. Despite trying to hold still, he'd very slowly sank into her body, the head of his cock pressing up against her cervix, filling her channel completely.

Kieu-Linh's hips moved at last, she grunted again. Slowly, so slowly, he drew back. Her lip twisted in discomfort but her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her hips rolled upwards slightly to open herself further. Hitch slipped back inside, another grunt, less discomfort. Slowly, slowly he started to mate with her.

Her eyes finally opened. There was a small trickle of tears from each corner. She'd been hurt, but she was trying hard not to show it. Hitch licked her salty tears and smiled at her. She smiled back, starting get more and more comfortable as he moved in and out of her body more steadily.

Hitch lasted as long as he possibly could. Kieu-Linh's vagina was heavenly, so tight and slick. His penis throbbed inside her. He could feel precum running freely in her hole. He grunted against her cheek as his body stiffened.

He pulled back so that he could look into her eyes. Kieu-Linh stared back, desire and love washing from her gaze. He held himself over her, kissed her lips and watched her stare back.

Semen burned up his shaft and he moaned, "uuuuhhnnnn ... uuuuuhhhnnn ... ooooohhh..." Hitch ejaculated inside Kieu-Linh's vagina, flooding her small, tight hole, a thick stream of cum rushing out. He rocked against her, filling her, fucking her, cumming inside the sixteen-year old, staring into her eyes, the look of pure, sweet, almost innocent desire matching his own.

He felt like he came forever, unable to stop spasming against her body, finally sinking himself deep into her and holding there, bringing his lips to hers, her tight cunt milking every drop from his shaft. He breathed heavily against her cheek, "oh ... God ... Linh ... oh ... God..."

"Hitch ... oh, Hitch ... oh ... oh ... I wanted this ... so much ... I wanted you..."

He stayed hard inside her and in moments, they were rutting again, his sperm coating his shaft and sticking in the girl's pubes. This time, Hitch reached a hand between them and stroked her clit. Kieu-Linh shuddered into orgasm moments before he came again, his cock burning inside her, raw, fiery, her sensitive flesh consuming his desire.

They rocked together as they wound down, his penis slowly slipping out of her body. He fell over to one side and looked down at her genitals.

Kieu-Linh's vagina was agape, thick white semen mixed with a trace of blood running freely from within. Her labia were swollen and raw, slippery cum in globs and white streaks on her dark-red flesh, lips engorged, her thighs coated in sweat. He ran his hand over her stomach and touched her gently between her legs. She jerked involuntarily when he started to massage her entrance. "Sore?" he asked. She nodded in reply.

They curled up together and he held Kieu-Linh against him, her head on his chest as she finally closed her legs and let out a final, slightly uncomfortable groan. "Thank you, my love," Hitch said softly into her ear, "that was the most wonderful gift..."

She looked at him, her eyes nearly closed, "I love you, James..." It was the first time anyone had called him by his first name since Julia, and it made him feel closer to the girl for some strange reason. Kieu-Linh closed her eyes and soon dozed against him, a small trail of warm semen trickling from her vagina.


Hitch woke in the night with his stomach turning over. It took a moment to realize why. I came in her... He knew she was a few days from the end of her period, potentially moving into the part of her cycle where ovulation occurs. He nearly retched at the thought that he might have gotten the sixteen-year old pregnant. He didn't want that, not while she was so young, if ever. He'd seen too many young teens in Iraq and Afghanistan who'd been saddled with babies. If it didn't outright ruin their lives, it certainly kept them from pursing anything else for a while. Not that women in those countries had the same opportunities or freedoms as his own, what was left of it, at least, but he couldn't stomach the thought of bringing a baby into the world just then, certainly not with his newly-deflowered teen lover.

He rolled off the mattress and made a cup of tea to settle his roiling guts. Hitch eyed Kieu-Linh with concern, nearly deciding to wake her and insist she wash out whatever was still inside her. But he didn't, not wanting to destroy the perfect moments they'd shared together.

He knew, though, he'd have to figure a way to deal with this issue. He'd make love with her again, he couldn't not do that, but he had to be more careful.

After his tea, he used the outhouse and returned to find Kieu-Linh sitting on the mattress, looking towards him, a sleepy smile on her face. "Wondered where you'd gone to..."

"Not far," he said, swallowing his concerns, "never far from you."

"Mmm..."

He slid in and she rolled onto her side. She tucked herself into his body. Her pajama bottoms were still pulled down, and her bare ass pushed against his covered groin. Hitch felt his penis begin to rise, and Kieu-Linh felt it too.

She started to move gently against him, her desire for him easily conveyed. Despite his thoughts of moment earlier, he wanted her again. Needed her. He knew she was sore. He was too. It didn't matter.

He pulled his pants down and entered her smoothly, her cunt still sticky and wet, still as tight as it ever was. She groaned only a little as he penetrated her from behind. He fucked her slowly, her tender channel so warm and welcoming.

He tried to bring her to orgasm, but her clit was sensitive and sore. She continued to move with Hitch, wanting him to stay inside her. As his climax began to flood over him, he was unable to pull out of the teen, another rush of cum filling her vagina with potent seed, her fertile womb just beyond where his cock unloaded against her cervix. He let the euphoria wash away his worries for a time, but in the back of his mind, he knew he was taking big risks on her behalf, and they'd have to find a way to keep her from getting pregnant.


They didn't have sex again over the next couple of days. Kieu-Linh's vagina was truly sore after the mating in the night, and it gave Hitch space to worry, alone, about what to do.

Kieu-Linh picked up on his mood a few mornings after she'd given her virginity to him and asked, "what's wrong, James?"

He shook his head and said nothing, stirring oats into boiling water.

"James..." she said carefully, "please don't do this ... talk to me..."

He let out a frustrated breath. "I'm worried about getting you pregnant."

She cocked her head. "That's what's bothering you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.