An Unnatural Tendency - Cover

An Unnatural Tendency

Copyright© 2017 by Lady Jade

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Upper class college girl takes today's free choice of sexuality at face value and takes an unusual if not unnatural pathway. If bestiality offends please pass.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality  

And so I became a full-blown bitch.

Of course, I realised it was taboo, but there was no resisting the ecstasy Chum gave me.

I’d take Chum twice daily; mornings before I got dressed and evening before I took a shower.

I spent the daytime thinking about my evening fuck, and much of my nights dreaming about my morning fuck.

And Chum always delivered at full throttle; with oodles of spunk.

He was such an eager lover. After a few weeks I noticed Chum’s stick had expanded due to it’s excessive exercise; his balls hung larger also.

Oh yes, I was the cat who got the cream that summer.

Chum had kept me more than happy.

But then suddenly and violently it was all over.

Chum got very badly injured by a car, when he was chasing a rabbit along our narrow lane.

It was the worst trauma of my life.

Chum had to be put down.

I was grief stricken.

Mother was also very upset and forbade me ever to bring another dog into the house.

I’d lost my lover; yet I couldn’t share my sorrow with anyone: apart from Gerald.

He he’d not only accepted my taboo but shared it.

I would now turn to Gerald as my mentor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.