An Unnatural Tendency
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Lady Jade

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Upper class college girl takes today's free choice of sexuality at face value and takes an unusual if not unnatural pathway. If bestiality offends please pass.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality  

Gerald and mother have driven off to join friends for dinner. I am alone in the house at last.

I enter the parlour where Chum is stretched out by the fireside.

I kneel down near him on the hearthrug. Watched silently by Chum, I slowly undress.

First my skirt. Then my damp knickers.

Then my blouse and bra.

I finger my sticky snatch and then pull and pinch my nipples

I lay back to let the heat of the fire onto my bare skin and tremble with excitement.

Chum has sat up; his eyes are fixed on me.

I’m pleasuring my snatch and my juices flow. I call him over to me.

His warm coat is up against my skin.

The intimacy of the moment is intoxicating.

My nipples tingle and harden.

Tentatively reaching into his warm loins I begin fondling his silky black sheath, whispering encouragingly as I do so.

Soon I feel a throbbing in my hand.

His sheath is expanding; his red tipped cock glistens as it emerges provocatively.

I’m perspiring from the obscene urges running through me.

His wet nose pushes rudely into me; I’m panting and loosing control.

His glossy cock wags lewdly in my face. Instinctively I suckle on it and a heavenly jet of hot jizz slides down my throat.

With a fervent cry I hurriedly kneel on all fours.

He sniffs my cunt, then he’s on me; his chest against my naked back, his strong paws encircling my waist, his panting head alongside my own.

Then the bliss of union; penetrating into me: hard and deep.

At the pace of a machine gun he fucked me.

My mind span in ecstasy and sensing he was nearly there I screeched with passion.

I climaxed savagely just before he did: a great blinding climax; my snatch pulsating as his spunk filled me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.