Wrong Place Wrong Time - Cover

Wrong Place Wrong Time

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Story: They met at the psychologists office. She was in a session and he was waiting his turn in the waiting room when a deranged killer burst into the office. They were temporarily held hostage before escaping to hide and wait for help. They passed the time by becoming very intimate.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

I was in the waiting room, waiting for my session with my psychologist. She was running a little late, having a client still with her. I was just day-dreaming when the front door crashed open with a massive guy charging through the door holding a sawn-off shotgun.

"Oh fuck" I muttered to myself.

This situation had badness written all over it, and I was front and centre in it.

Judy, the psychologist, came running from her consultation room to be immediately blasted across the room when he pulled the trigger. She was dead before she hit the wall opposite, landing in a bloodied and crumpled pile on the floor.

"You ... come with me" he yelled, pointing the gun at my head, and indicating that I was to head into Judy's office where I could hear the screams of a woman.

I moved, but evidently not quick enough because I got a push in the back using the stumpy barrel of the shotgun.

"Get in there" he shouted.

In there I found a young blonde woman cowering in the corner. She was now crying uncontrollably.

"Shut her up ... or she dies next" he said in a menacing voice.

I went across to her, grabbing her and taking her into my arms. I spoke rapidly to her, telling her she needed to calm herself and to be quiet. I held her tight, and hoped that she would calm very soon. It seemed to take ages but in reality it was only about a minute or so before she was quiet except for the occasional sobs.

It was then that I was able to turn to see where the killer was. I found him standing in the doorway, blocking our way out. He was looking towards the front door that hung precariously on its broken hinges.

We slowly moved together to the black leather couch in the office where we sat side by side facing the killer.

I whispered to her "Do you know him?"

"No ... no I don't" was her reply.

"Shut the fuck up" he growled at us.

I held up my hands to indicate that I was complying. I could hear sirens getting closer - someone had thankfully called the police. The problem still to solve was how to get out of here alive.

He stood in the doorway for a few minutes, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. He was definitely on edge, and very agitated.

He turned to us and said "I want both of you to remove all of your clothes ... do it right now!"

"Oh god ... where was this going?" I asked myself.

"Why?" she asked him, to be greeted by the gun being pointed at her head.

"Do as I say ... right now!!!"

I stood up and carefully removed my shirt and trousers, leaving myself in just my undershorts. No sudden movements to spook him.

"Come on ... he's serious" I told her when she was slow to comply.

"OK" she replied as she removed her skirt and top, leaving her in bra and panties.

"All of it" he yelled at both of us.

I gingerly pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them. I glanced across at her to see that her bra was gone, and that she was pushing her panties down.

She had a really nice body which would have been great to perv on ... but the current circumstances were not conducive to that sort of activity.

He told her to gather up all the clothes and bring them to him. She did, and he threw them out the door into the waiting room.

"Sit down again" he told us. We complied and sat close together with our thighs touching.

"I'm Grant..." I whispered to her.

"Sara" was her reply.


The police had arrived and they were trying to engage him in a conversation. He was being difficult, and becoming more upset by the minute.

I knew that we had to get out of there, otherwise he might execute us like he had Judy.

I had been in this office before with Judy and we had talked about the architecture of the office and building. She had mentioned that a hidden door existed that opened into the service corridors of the building. I knew where the door was - it was just a case of getting to it without being shot in the process.

A police negotiator was trying to talk to him, and to my surprise he closed the door, and locked us in the office whilst he went back to the waiting room.

I quickly stood and grabbed her hand. "Come with me now". Thankfully she did not argue, and followed me quickly.

I pressed on the recessed panel and silently opened the door, pushing Sara through it before following her into the darkness of the passageway. I silently closed the door, leaving no clue as to our exit point. I grabbed her and held her against me when I heard him return to the office.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.