Fun by Suggestion - Cover

Fun by Suggestion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He was 45 years old, divorced and not very happy. A near death experience changed his life when he developed an ability to command people to do what he wanted. He was also able to converse with their subconscious minds to find out their likes and dislikes. Using the ability to get sex from people became fun, but he also used it to exact retribution on people who annoyed him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex  

"Geez baby that was so fucking good" I whispered to the petite blonde that was still impaled on my now deflating cock with our combined juices leaking onto the table below her.

I had picked her out from the mothers who were dropping off their kids at the day care centre next door. She had just dropped off her three month old baby boy when I "invited" her to come into the coffee shop next door.

I commanded all those in the shop to ignore us whilst I laid her on the table, lifting her skirt to around her waist and pushing her top and maternity bra up to under her neck. I had been right - her large rounded tits were full of mother's milk, and I was able to feed my new addiction whilst I steadily fucked her.

Into the depths of her snug pussy I had deposited a huge load of my hot cream. I slowly withdrew my cock, with a torrent of our combined juices following the exit of my cock. I tucked myself back into my trousers, and made my way out of the shop, leaving her to make herself presentable again.


I was walking happily along the street when I got a massive push in the back that sent me flying onto the ground. I saved myself by throwing out my hands to break my fall. Upon landing I rolled over quickly to see who had accosted me.

"Oh god" I muttered when I discovered that it was my ex-step-daughter Tina, and her gorilla of a husband Terry. He was the one who had pushed me, and was moving to stand over me. I was still in shock when he grabbed me by the shirt front and lifted me from the ground and off my feet.

"You fucking weasel" he shouted in my face "I should smash you for what you did to Grace and Tina".

"What I did?" I spluttered.

"You couldn't keep your hands off the ladies could you?" he shouted at me again.

"What the fuck are you on about?" I gasped with some discomfort as I was being held off the ground by the shirt front.

"Are you fucking denying that you tried to touch Tina?"

"You are fucking joking aren't you ... why would I want to touch her?" I asked.

Maybe the question should have been "Why hadn't I?" because she wasn't bad looking at all, and I had caught her often running around the house in her bra and panties when I was married to her mother Grace.

She was reasonably tall with a slim body dominated by a nice set of firm tits. Her pretty face was framed by curly blonde hair that she kept cut at the shoulder level. Definitely fuckable in my current frame of mind was my assessment of her.

He took my response the wrong way ... taking it to mean that I was criticising the appearance of his wife. He threw me back to the ground, and I landed heavily on the footpath. He looked extremely mad and I was just a little afraid of what was to come next.

Then I remembered that I could give him commands to calm him down ... but I needed to act fast before he slammed me again.


We were back in their motel room after I had given them both commands to calm and subdue their anger.

I was angry - evidently Grace and Tina had told him a pack of lies about me, and he was going to be their muscle to get revenge on me.

"Terry ... I want you to sit on that chair ... do not move and do not speak unless I ask you to".

He complied.

"Now Tina ... you have accused me of trying to touch you ... you know that that is not true"

"It's not true is it?" I demanded that she answer.

She hesitated to answer.

"Tell the truth ... now" I shouted at her.

She glared at me, but my commands were compelling her to tell the truth.

"No ... you did not touch me ... or try to touch me". She was not happy that I had forced that admission from her.

I spun around and faced Terry "Did you hear that?"

He just glared at me.

"Oh ... fuck you two" I shouted in frustration.

'I will give you both something to really stew about then".


"Tina ... strip naked ... now ... hurry up about it" I commanded her.

I folded my arms and waited for her to comply. She was a little slow, but the dress came off over her head leaving her in a skimpy black bra and panties set.

"Them too ... hurry up" I ordered her.

She unsnapped the bra and let it fall to the floor revealing her full rounded tits with their red nipples. Then she pushed the panties down her hips until they fell around her ankles. She stepped out of them. Her pussy was totally devoid of any hair, and I could see that she had largish pussy lips.

"Hmmmm ... nice ... I wish I had seen you like this before" I commented as I grabbed at my awakening cock through my trousers.

I quickly removed my shirt and trousers, leaving me with just my undershorts on.

"Come here and release my cock ... you will need to kneel" I commanded her.

Slowly she approached and knelt before hooking her fingers in the waistband of the shorts before pulling them down slowly. My cock popped free and stood up looking for attention.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.