Fun by Suggestion - Cover

Fun by Suggestion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was 45 years old, divorced and not very happy. A near death experience changed his life when he developed an ability to command people to do what he wanted. He was also able to converse with their subconscious minds to find out their likes and dislikes. Using the ability to get sex from people became fun, but he also used it to exact retribution on people who annoyed him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex  

I was waiting for her to return from putting the baby back into her cot. I was sitting naked on the lounge chair opposite watching her feeding her baby.

In just four months, Sherry had regained her slim figure and flat tummy - the only lingering aftermath of her birthing was her large milk-filled tits and her long dark nipples. She had an amazing body - her body excited me as evidenced by my long and fat cock.

I had asked her to just wear a brief pair of panties whilst feeding. By the time she had finished I spied that she had developed a large wet spot in her panties.


Sherry was the young wife of my former boss Rob - the guy who had my life hell whilst I worked for him.

I passed them in the street yesterday, and he was still a prick. He openly criticised me in front of his wife and others in the street.

"Hey loser" he said "We've not miss you at all". Then he laughed as he walked away pushing the pram with his wife.

That had set the stage for today - I had him naked and sitting quietly in the corner unable to speak or move at my direction. He was watching me watching his wife. His manhood was quite soft at the moment with most of it hidden within his bush of pubic hair. I wondered how he actually fucked her to get her pregnant - I suspected that he had a dinky little dick.


"Sherry ... please sit" I asked her indicating the large lounge chair opposite me.

She sat and I moved across to lay on the lounge chair with my mouth near her engorged tits. I licked a nipple, picking up the taste of her mother's milk.

"Feed me" I commanded her.

She placed her hand behind my head and drew my mouth to her nipple. I slipped it between my lips, licking and then sucking on it. I was rewarded with an immediate onrush of her milk which I eagerly lapped up and gulped down.

I found her other hand and directed it to hold my hard cock. I showed her what I wanted - a slow milking of the shaft by her soft hand. When she got the rhythm going, I removed my hand and let her go solo on my cock.

"Ummm ... hmmmm" I groaned into her milky tit as her milk spilt out and ran down my neck.

After a couple of minutes I switched to the other tit, but not before checking out the deathly stares that I was getting from her husband. I lapped up those juices before I sat up on the lounge beside her.

"Come and sit on my cock ... I want to fuck you" I suggested to her in a voice sound enough for her husband to hear.

"But lose the panties first" I added. "Give them to him to hold" indicating her now furious husband.

She slipped them off, and handed them to him before returning to straddle my hips facing me.

"Put me inside you" I told her.

She grasped my cock by the base, sliding the head between her engorged wet lips. She slid it back and forth before placing it at the entry to her hot canal. I could feel her heat and wetness on its tip.

"Yes ... yes ... that's where it belongs" I muttered as I positioned my hands on her hips to guide her descent. She eased down slowly until the head breeched her entry and slid into her snug pussy canal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.