Annie and Me, Our Early Days - Cover

Annie and Me, Our Early Days

Copyright© 2015 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How I met and fell in love with Annie

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Annie was over the moon when we got back, Nancy had already told her what Frank had told me,

"I can hardly believe this is happening to me David, two weeks ago I was just a quiet little school girl, now I'm living with a man I adore, I have a beautiful lesbian lover and I'm already making far more money than I ever imagined. It just seems so bloody perfect"

"You've not mentioned the car yet" I said with a smile,

"What car?"

"The car I'm going to buy next year when I'm seventeen, you've seen that Range Rover in his garage?"

"Yes"

"Well he's going to start giving me lessons in his garden, then I get a provisional licence and I'll buy it off him"

"Oh and he paid me today as well, guess how much"

"Don't know" she said and damn near fell off her bike when I told her,

"Eighty five pounds?, that's a fortune!"

"Not bad is it?"

True to her promise Julie had our dinner in the oven, a meaty and cheesy shepherds pie, we all scoffed it down in no time and congratulated her on her culinary skills,

"I got the recipe out of a book" she laughed, "But anyway, I like doing it for you two"

We like having you around" Annie smiled and kissed her friend lovingly,

"Two trips to Willington in the morning, are you game?"

"Ooh yes, I love it on the canals"

"Well we'll be leaving here at about six o'clock, so you'll need your sleep"

"Six o'clock?" they chorused, "As in six o'clock in the morning?"

"Oh well don't make a noise when you leave will you?"

We all had an early night though and we were up at five, even then I thought my two beautiful nymphs looked gorgeous and once again I insisted on bringing up the rear, (no pun intended)

There was virtually nothing else on the river at that time of the morning, so I wasn't too surprised when they came out of the cabin stark naked and lay on the roof, I pointed out that there was no sun, but that didn't seem to make much difference, I had to do all the work on the locks myself, but I had a smile on my face throughout.

I moored it without any problems and we cycled back for the other one.

"I can't stay tonight" Julie informed us as we boarded the boat, "Mum and dad are going out, so I've got to baby sit my young sister"

"I promise we'll be thinking of you" I laughed,

"Yes" Annie laughed, "But only when I cum"

We'd completed our task by two o'clock and the day was ours, so back at my place we both kissed Julie goodbye and then went shopping in town,

"Ooh David look, look at that"

She must have said it at least a dozen times,

What it meant was she liked and wanted it, so I bought it, she wasn't using me, but her family had never had much money, so I had just as much fun as she did!

I bought her a two piece suit in light blue, I bought her stockings, mini skirts, underwear, make up and even some new things they called tights, which I instinctively disliked because they were being marketed as "The end of annoying stockings"

Well stockings had never annoyed me, but I bought them none the less because Annie pointed out that she was able to wear ultra short skirts with them.

I bought myself a pair of blue jeans, (anybody remember them?) a couple of shirts, shoes, underpants and even an imitation leather jacket. And I even treated us to a taxi home.

"Why do we bother with all this stuff?" she laughed when we got home,

"I just want you naked, naked, hard and horny"

I started on the course in late September, Annie opted not to take it, preferring instead to work with Nancy throughout the winter months,

Christmas came and I made Annie cry by buying her an engagement ring, it cost me over a hundred pounds, but I could afford it, it was worth it just to see her face when I gave it to her, we had our own little turkey on Christmas day, a first for either of us and we played lots of silly games before going to bed and making love.

After the holiday the bookings started to flood in, at one time, Annie told me they even had to refuse two bookings for the lack of boats, Frank and I were at the marina one Saturday morning when the owners crane broke down with a boat half out of the water, I had a look at it and saw it was a hydraulic coupling that had come adrift, so I stripped it down, fitted another pipe and it was as good as new, the owner said that he was going to get rid of it as it didn't really earn it's keep, so Frank jumped at it and bought it on the spot telling me I would be the driver when I was seventeen, the driver had gone home so I jumped in and finished the job, he gave me the job there and then!

Frank averaged four bookings a week until early April and then they rocketed, he needed more boats and I knew it wouldn't be long before he had them, sure enough we were watching television soon after when the phone rang, Annie answered it knowing that it would be either Frank or Nancy, it was Frank.

"Hi Frank" I said, but he was in one of his whizz kid moods, "Pack a bag, kiss Annie goodbye and I'll pick you up in about twenty minutes"

"Okay" I laughed, "Where are we going?"

"Southampton, there's an operator going bust down there, I'm buying all his boats"

"How many is all?" I asked,

"Eighteen" he said and rang off.

"Phone Julie" I told Annie, "I'm off to Southampton"

Frank drove through the night and we pulled up outside the marina at just after six the following morning, he'd called the man on his car phone about an hour previously and arranged to meet at the marina and sure enough there was a light on in one of the portakabins on site,

"It all looks a bit run down Frank" I commented and he agreed, "Good let's go and see if I can get a good price for the lot, the yard and everything"

The owner came out and let us in, he was an old guy of about seventy and looked tired and drawn, his story was that he was married to a much younger woman who he knew was a bit flirty, unbeknown to him, she'd been having an affair with another man and wanted a divorce, plus half of everything he owned.

"I'm obliged by law to accept any reasonable offer which I will do, I've got a fair bit of cash salted away overseas, that she doesn't know about and couldn't touch if she did, so make me an offer Frank"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.