An Expats Life and Love - Cover

An Expats Life and Love

Copyright© 2015 by Ombligo

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Moving to Central America, a man and his wife had plans to live a life as expatriates. But an accident tears the dream asunder and leaves a man alone in life except for the teenage daughter of his housekeeper. They must continue on together with no one but each other to hold close. They soon become closer than either expected.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

We slept on either side of Anita. Both of us were too wasted to think things through and we both passed out quickly. It may not be the smartest thing I have done, but straight rum can lead to strange bedfellows.

The morning was unquestionably different. Anita woke up first and was snuggled tightly to me, but she was surprised to find Kathy snuggled up against her as well. She woke me up quietly, we had a quick, and quiet discussion of what had lead to this situation. I made it clear to Anita that nothing had taken place between Kathy and I, choosing to omit the alcohol induced kiss we had shared.

I explained that Kathy knew about our relationship and had from the examination. I also told her about Kathy's sexual desires and that I knew what had transpired during the exam being careful to insure that she understood she had done nothing wrong.

We spoke about our love for each other and that nothing would threaten it. I also explained that I needed to have adult friends to talk with just like she had school friends. How Kathy could be such a friend because we had many things in common, including this secret that must be kept at all costs.

For being such a young girl with such a sheltered past, Anita never ceased to amaze me with her maturity and farsightedness. This time was no exception. She told how she wanted nothing more than for me to be happy and satisfied. How she really enjoyed having Kathy as a friend and being able to talk with her about things I could not understand. She also allowed that Kathy had made her feel good in ways she couldn't explain, in ways different than how I made her feel. Then she kissed me, and I immediately knew everything was going to be all right.

Anita's kisses were amazing; it was as if her entire soul and being was being shared. Her lips were soft and warm, her tongue firm and active. We held each other tightly and enjoyed the quiet intimacy that only a kiss can bring. Our tongues danced, probing each other and caressing each other. I tasted her mouth and neck. She sucked and nibbled my earlobe, her hands caressing my chest. I slipped a hand under her shirt to cup her breast and she responded by pulling the t-shirt off leaving her naked. Her dark nipples were hard and pointed, the areola crinkled with a texture I could feel under my fingertips. She unsnapped my pants and I stood to remove them, before I could even step free she was stroking my cock and licking along the shaft. She took the head in her warm mouth and I felt her tongue probe my pee-slit. It caressed the head as she firmly stroked the shaft with one hand, while the other lightly caressed my balls.

Her fingertips glided over the delicate skin setting nerves off and bringing me pleasure deep in my soul.

She continued this wonderful exercise, bringing too the brink and then backing off to prolong the feeling. How this mere child had discovered such techniques was unknown, but I was the beneficiary of it.

Finally she withdrew and looking me in the eye, she quietly removed her panties before lying back in bed. Looking down at her, I remembered how this child had stolen my heart and how incredibly beautiful and sexy she was.

'Popi, make love to me, ' she said softly. 'I need to feel you inside me and against me. I need to be one with you.'

With no more words between us, I laid down next to her and slowly entered her. This was not sex for this was love.

I entered her tightness, feeling the warm moist glove as it closed upon my hardness. I slowly stroked in and out of her, her tightness drawing me in. We could each feel the other others beating heart. I could feel her nipples, hard and pointed against my chest.

As always Anita came first, but this time was different as she just quietly mewed and shuddered as waves of orgasm coursed through her tiny body. When I came, she just looked into my eyes as each jet of my seed went deep into her body. We just held each other in the afterglow, oblivious to everything around us. We each knew that we would never be complete without the other.

We had completely forgotten that there was another in the room, that Kathy was sharing our bed. At some point during our lovemaking, she had awoken and now sat watching us. When she spoke, we were both startled and abruptly returned to the real world.

Her voice was soft, like a dove cooing in the morning.

'That was beautiful, ' she said. 'It leaves me jealous of what you both share. If I ever had doubts about the true nature of your relationship, what I just saw answered them. You are truly in love and I only wish I could share it with you.'

Anita spoke quietly in response, 'You can if you wish but you must love us both for we are one.' Kathy said nothing, she just leaned in to Anita and they kissed.

It was one of the most beautiful and erotic things I had ever witnessed. Even I could see this kiss was different than the ones Anita and I shared. This kiss was far softer, far gentler. I could their tongues dueling as their cheeks moved about. It was as if they were merging together into a single being.

As they broke apart, Kathy looked at me and I could see the unspoken question on her face, 'Was this okay, was I okay with this?' A smile and a nod was all I needed to convey my feelings to her.

Kathy stood and pulled her top over her head. She was as lovely as I imagined, her breasts were easily c-cups and she had silver dollar sized nipples. There was not a bit of sag to them. Her lightly tanned skin was irradiant.

Next, she dropped her shorts and I was glad I had a strong heart. The way Anita purred, I was sure she approved as well. She was shaved bare with protruding lips and her prominent clitoris poked out as well. I also noted that she had no tan lines, so the nude home life Anita and I lead should not be a problem.

Kathy returned to the bed and it was my turn to watch. Anita and her immediately began kissing again only this time with slightly greater force. They also began exploring each other's body with their hands. Caressing each other's curves, letting fingers dance across breasts and tweaking nipples they explored each other.

Kathy lowered her head and drew Anita's nipple into her mouth eliciting a moan of pleasure from the child I considered both my daughter and my lover.

At nearly the same moment Kathy stroked her fingers across Anita's open cunt.

'Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ' the girl cried lightly.

I watched as first one finger than a second pressed into Anita, slowly and deliberately. They moved in and out, glistening with moisture. It was easy to see that this was the tender touch of someone who had mastered the art of pleasure. Kathy had moved her lips to the other tit, but only for a few moments as she began to kiss her way down Anita's body. Lower and lower she moved, there was no mistaking where she was heading.

I sat quietly, slowing stroking my own erection and enjoying the beautiful scene that was unfolding in front of me.

Kathy now placed her mouth on Anita's pussy and began working what can only be described as magic. I loved performing oral sex and considered myself to be fairly accomplished. Watching Kathy, it soon became apparent that I was a rank amateur. The good doctor knew exactly where to lick and how to bite to elicit the greatest pleasure.

Anita was well on her way to a series of mind shattering orgasms. I just hope Kathy was not spoiling her for my future.

Anita was wetter than I had ever seen and she was using both hands to press her lovers face tight against herself. Her voice was strong but incomprehensible. I could not understand anything she was saying but there was no mistaking that it was approval.

Her breathing was becoming deeper and her moans louder. I could see her muscles contracting throughout her small body. Like waves they moved up and down her length.

Then Anita came.

I had witnessed her cumming before but this was a different experience. I was just an observer this time, not a participant. From this viewpoint, it was incredible to see just how intense this girl's orgasm could be. I could actually see them rolling through her body one after another. Then I saw something that had never taken place before Ð Anita began squirting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.