An Expats Life and Love - Cover

An Expats Life and Love

Copyright© 2015 by Ombligo

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Moving to Central America, a man and his wife had plans to live a life as expatriates. But an accident tears the dream asunder and leaves a man alone in life except for the teenage daughter of his housekeeper. They must continue on together with no one but each other to hold close. They soon become closer than either expected.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

The next day was a school day for Anita and I insisted she dress and go Ð she wanted to do neither.

After ensuring that she understood she must say absolutely nothing to anybody about our relationship, I drove her into town, as I would have to everyday, and then I'd pick her up in the afternoon when school let out. It was about a half-hour drive each way along some narrow roads. While her mother was still alive, she stayed at their home in town and Dora would come to our home every other day to work.

Today I had several errands to run as well. First, I spoke to the school headmaster, explaining that Anita would now be living with me and I would act as her guardian. I told him that I would be seeing an attorney to formalize the arrangement.

Next, I went to a friend's home and arranged for Anita to stay with them if I could not pick her up due to weather or any other reason. I would get some extra clothes to leave there in case she ever needed them.

Then I went to her old home. It had remained untouched since the accident. I decided I would talk with Anita about what we should do with the home. I thought it best to sell it but it would be Anita's decision and I would honor that decision no matter what. I also knew she should be the one to clean it out and keep whatever she wanted. I could help her if she wanted for I was quite sure it would be very emotional for her.

My last stop was a local abogado or attorney that I had known for many years. He was an honest man and had never let me down. I explained that I wanted to be Anita's legal guardian and would do whatever was necessary for that.

The attorney, Sr. Madiago sat silently after I explained my wishes to him. Finally he spoke.

'What you desire to do will not be easy. While orphans and abandoned children are many, this country does not have a good care program for them. Normally a child such as Anita would go to orphanage, such as the one run by the church in Santa Rosa. There a person could adopt the child, though that is rare for any child especially one as old as Anita. Then there is the problem that you are a Gringo and while a legal resident, you are not a citizen.' I started to speak up but Sr. Madiago waved me off and continued speaking.

'I said it would be difficult, but I did not say it would be impossible. For you to adopt the girl, there will many obstacles and much paperwork. There will be fees and unfortunately, some mordidas, bribes, as you know, will have to be paid to some officials. It will take time but I will see that everything is done.

'First I will need to get the death certificates for her parents and also proof that she has no other close relatives who could claim her. I will need her to tell me if she has any family that she knows of anyplace. Then I will go to the capitol for a few days to get the papers in order.

'Bring the girl here when you can and I shall start, ' He concluded.

I promised that as soon as possible, I would. We shook hands and I went to my last stop at the health clinic.

This stop was going to be the most delicate I would deal with today. Anita needed to be on birth control now. In the States it would have been easier for me to just get condoms or a vasectomy but here that would not work. The town was too small and everyone knew what had happened to my wife and Dora. If I started buying condoms, there would immediately be suspicions I could not afford. That this was also a heavily Catholic country meant birth control was somewhat frowned upon making it all the trickier.

At the clinic, I asked to speak to the doctor on a private matter. I was seated in a private office until the doctor could see me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.