Diplomatic Affair - Cover

Diplomatic Affair

Copyright© 2015 by Wally Weston

Chapter 2: The Borrowed Motorcar Came With a Spouse on Loan

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Borrowed Motorcar Came With a Spouse on Loan - Life and love at an American Embassy.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Revenge   Spanking   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Violence   Workplace   Military  

The female side of the CIA husband-wife team left her husband in the bar engaged in a silly discussion with Nicolai about the French concept of Détente. They both were off the mark but she didn't think it appropriate to correct them in their naïve approach to world politics. It was apparent to her that Sergeant Wilson was foolishly chasing after the Canadian piece of tail even though she was at least a dozen years older than him and filled with anger at all things male except for cock after years of less-than-happy married life.

Doris was a bit of a bitch but she knew it and actually was quite proud of that fact.

Her make-believe husband would sometimes call her that and then treat her like one behind the closed door of their bedroom on the third floor of the Embassy compound. It was probably the thing she liked the most about her fictional spouse Ralph. She really didn't get much cuddling from anyone these days either male or female and that bothered her a great deal. When she was younger, she loved being held and stroked and told that she was pretty or beautiful even if she knew she was somewhat less than either. She had a tempestuous love affair with her trainer back at "The Farm" and he had used her shamefully robbing her of her self-respect and dignity. She often looked back at that period of her life with some degree of hidden joy because her humiliation was a process that made her feel complete. Her cover story husband Ralph did his best to dish it out but was a weak imitation of the "hard as rocks" training officer who put her through her bedroom paces like a well-trained submissive.

Unfortunately, the trainer was unexpectedly "disappeared" in downtown Beirut while on a supposed cakewalk assignment to debrief a courier. He was never heard of again and his name was linked to a star on the wall known only to a few of the old-timers like Doris.

She had taken the initiative to start "Running" Sergeant Wilson after she lost Consulate Officer Henry to the Human Rights Commission who got him transferred to their control. She was certain it was simply an administrative gaming ploy and that they had no idea the poor boy was working for her on the sly. It was probably a good development all things considered because he was beginning to give her orders to "bend over" at the most inopportune times. At least with regard to Sergeant Wilson, they had never progressed beyond the occasional oral sex with which she had superior talents guided by the harsh demands of her original trainer. The young Sergeant seemed satisfied with her efforts and was fully compliant with her orders. She surmised correctly that his cooperation was more the romance of working for a covert agency rather than the bonus of her servicing him on her knees like one of the local secretaries who delighted in furnishing the Marines with perks of the job.

She just hoped that his enthusiasm and excitement at the assignments would not make him take risks beyond the scope of the job.

They met in the kitchen of the closed Embassy Club that was in competition with the Marine bar for drinking customers when they both were open for business. The equipment was shiny clean and the cutting equipment was sharp and ready for the morning breakfast. Sergeant Wilson was a little disappointed that she was in a hurry and told him,

"No blow-job tonight, Sergeant Wilson, but I promise a real treat when this assignment is completed."

He looked at her and accepted her statement with good grace.

"That's all right, Doris; I mean, Mrs. Green. I feel a little guilty about asking you to take care of me like that because I really like your husband. I hope he doesn't know we are doing that together because I would be unhappy for him to think I was taking indecent liberties with his wife."

Doris almost burst out in laughter because she knew her supposed husband was enjoying her "on her knees" activities and never ceased pestering her for all the details because it really turned him on.

"Sergeant Wilson, my husband really is unconcerned about such matters. He is more interested in his secretary hunting and booze consumption than whom I spread my legs for or whose cock I wrap my lips around."

Sergeant Wilson was doing his best to hide his sense of shock at her self-deprecating words but he knew her personality was one that reveled in humiliating herself even when she knew her lover absolutely adored her and thought her to be a Queen on a pedestal.

Doris got right to the meat of the matter and gave Sergeant Wilson his marching orders with a low voice that was fraught with tension but gave the appearance to others of a senseless sexy conversation with a younger man whose gaze was lingering on her moving lips with only one thought on his mind. In such circumstances, her reputation was an excellent cover far better than anything that could be manufactured in a preparatory training session.

"I am going to leave a package for you at the Embassy reception desk. It is a video camera with a telephoto lens. It is just like the one I showed you how to work at the picnic last week. There will be a map inside to show how to get to the dam area on the border. I am happy to see you have cemented your friendship with that silly Canadian goose with the big bum. Make sure that she understands it is her car that will take you both to the scenic wonders of the dam and the lovely countryside. I am certain she is hot to sample some of your stored-up spunk in a location where nobody knows she is married to someone else and has little kiddies at home waiting for mama to come home. Remember to keep her happy and just line her up in front of the places I listed so we get a full picture of what they have already finished up there. The Canadian plates will keep you out of the internal police's concern because they concentrate only on the official Embassy plates. Just put the camera back in the bag and it will be stolen right after you park outside the compound to unload the luggage. Don't report it and try to act dumb if anyone asks you and questions. That should be easy for you without even acting."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.