The Princess and the Captain - Cover

The Princess and the Captain

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by Pars001. All rights reserved

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - For years Jim had dealt with the loneliness and devastation. Finally he was alone to wallow in the memories, that is till she showed up.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   War   Royalty  

Jim lay beside Amber, basking in the afterglow of their love making, as an idea began to form. "Amber how long do you have to claim the throne before they make their move," he inquired.

"Well, from from all decrees I have seen" she said, as she reached to lovingly grasp his rapidly softening cock, "six months without word from a ruler, during which time the council has limited power, then after a year they can assume that the line is gone and can appoint someone of lesser relation of the family a cousin or..." suddenly her eyes opened wide, "I should have known, it has to be."

Confused somewhat, Jim was just starting trying to follow. "Uh ... Amber?"

"Oh, sorry I was thinking there is one cousin, a Duke, highly influential with the high council, very loud with his opinions of how father was ruling." Amber looked away, her mind lost in deep thought as she began to move her hand up and down his cock, forgetting for a moment, the now semi-hard organ she was grasping.

"I think we are going to need help with this if you are going to claim the throne. Obviously there are a lot of people that want you dead," he gasped out as her ministrations on his cock began to distract his thinking more and more.

"Hmm, I believe you are right, but we don't have a lot of time, after the family is declared dead the clock starts ticking." she stated as she noted that his cock was once again standing tall and proud, "but for right now I need this more," as she lowered her head and slurped his shaft back into her mouth.

As she began to bob up and down, cleaning his cock, taking almost all of his 8 1/2 inches deep within her throat, he groaned. 'Oh God' he thought, only the second blow job he had ever received, his senses coming alive as they hadn't in a very long time. "Oh no big boy," she said releasing his hardness, "this one is going in my womb, I have a definite plan and it includes," she gently stroked his cock, "this monster baby maker."

Jim was about to ask her what her plan was, but she quieted him with a passionate kiss, taking his breath away as she straddled his lap and impaled her tight, cummy pussy, taking him almost all the way to the base of his cock with a grunt. "God, I love this cock," she said as she began to slowly lift off, then slam her self down on him. Their previous joining had made her wet and well lubricated. Jim could feel her pussy muscles massaging and grasping him as she began to drive his cock deeper and deeper. Amber, in the throes of passion, hardly noticed as Jim rolled them both and ended up on top as he began to thrust deeper and harder, eliciting a groan from her as she started to thrust back toward him, trying to bury his cock as deep as she could. Alternating between long and short thrusts he began to bottom out, feeling her cervix each time he pressed in," AAHHHHHH!" she began to wail as he increased his pace. Panting, she breathed out "as deep as you can get it, I want it all again," as she convulsed and her pussy squeezed his plunging cock, trying to milk the cum from him. Feeling the newly familiar churning of his balls, and the swelling of his cock, she began to yell, "YESSSSSS! Fill me! Give me every drop, I want your baby cream as deep as you can plant it!" At these words Jim felt his cock twitch and throb as it began to pump a huge blast of cum, again bathing her cervix, washing deep into her womb, flooding her as he could feel it begin to leak out around his member.

Amber fell back to the bed, the cum leaking out of her as Jim started to withdraw. "Jim," she gasped " we need to discuss what to do from now on" as she sighed satisfactorily, turned over and fell asleep. Jim headed to the shower thinking about what to do. Damn he could get used to this, he thought, the Princess was gorgeous. He could definitely could get used to waking up next to her every day. Sighing, he shook his head as he cleaned up, there was no way she was the future empress. He was just a lowly ex captain from the elite stellar forces. Rinsing off, he left the shower and started to make a few calls.

Jerking awake 2 hours later, Amber at first was lost, then she remembered the love making and smiled "computer?" she quipped. "Yes your lordship?" it responded in monotone, "at your command"

"I need to gain information on the current situation, since the disappearance of the royal shuttle" she stated, heading for the shower. 'God, ' she thought, I smell of pure, raw sex as a huge smile crossed her lips. "Compliance your lordship, I will have it prepared after you have prepared yourself and finished your cleaning cycle" it responded.

Coming out of the med bay, Amber followed Dickie's instructions to where Jim was. " ... let me know what you find out" he responded shutting off the com.

"This station is amazing, there are weapons, shields, systems I have never seen, and though I know what they can do from their general design, they seem to be far more advanced than anything I have seen before" she stated in awe. Beaming with pride, Jim looked her over "So, feeling better after that nap?"

"Yes, thank you Jim. So any contingencies?" she inquired.

"I've contacted a few of my old command, very trustworthy, it seems you were right, this Duke is becoming very boisterous since the disappearance, still, more in the shadows than right out in the open. Demanding the council put him on the throne, though no official, open move yet."

"Good, then we still have time. Jim, you are the only one I trust right now, I'm putting you in charge." He started to bow then thought better of it, remembering her earlier threat of a flogging. Amber began to giggle, as she saw the tall man before her hesitate, stopping a bow to her. "Oh yes, why can't I open any of the doors? Dickie can't seem to either" she asked a perplexed look on her soft face.

"Ah, so you noticed," a huge grin spreading across his face, "I am not a big fan of the newer electronic locks, so I have installed physical and electronic locks to insure more safety."

Amber looked at him with a new admiration, 'Hhmm, something I will have to look into when I return to the palace'. "So Prin ... Amber" he started, as she again giggled at his hesitation, "I think we need to take out the Duke first. From all I have seen, he is the linchpin of this whole plan. The problem is, he has a constant guard presence around him at all times."

"No, not all the time. He is a depraved, self absorbed, boorish little prick, who has to force his attentions upon women as none will go near him willingly, though it isn't known to the public, many in the family know of his depravity, but leave him alone as he has a strong standing in the council."

Rubbing his chin, he thought long and hard, then a huge smile broke across his face, "I believe I just might have a way to him." Jim looked at Amber before he spoke, "what you are about to hear, I know you will keep to yourself, but remember I trust her okay?" The girl nodded her head as he turned from her. "Dickie contact the Black Willow,"

"Sir, as I remember the last time, she said and I quote 'It better be damned important or I'll come for you'" it stated nonchalantly.

"I think saving the empire and possible expunging her record," he looked at Amber as her eyes grew wide and she nodded her head vehemently, "should be enough, don't you think Dickie" he inquired of his special built A.I.

"I do believe that would do it sir."

"How do you know the Black Willow?" Amber asked, eyes wide in astonishment. The Black Willow was the most notorious assassin in the entire empire. No one knew the identity or even if it was a man or a woman.

"Let's just say I'm the one who recruited her during the war. She was my most efficient agent for the empire," he replied proudly. "After the war she took her skills on the open market. I believe she is worth a lot of credits now"

Jim turned as the com crackled a moment later. A female voice spoke, "As I told you before Captain, this had better be real damn good or you're my next target," she almost growled at him, "it's bad enough you know who I am, as a matter of fact, you're the ONLY one who knows who I am."

"I thought a chance to completely erase your record might make you jump at the chance," he replied a slight irritation in his voice, "but if you don't want to..." he let his voice trail off and reached to disconnect.

"Hold on a damn minute, you called me and now you're just going to cut me off?" she screamed incredulous, "I should kill you anyway, just for irritating me, you bastard."

"Yes, but they would still be after you, wouldn't they?" he smirked, knowing she could see him though she sent no video. Sighing she inquired, "just how do you suppose to do that? As far as I know, the only one with that kind of power is the royal family and as if you didn't know, they are all missing, presumed dead"

"All but one is dead. Say hello, Princess Amber" growling, she elbowed him in the ribs as she spoke up.

"Hello Willow, I'm not sure of this plan of his, but I have put my complete trust in him," she replied. Hardly able to contain her self, Willow started to laugh, something she didn't do much anymore and to be honest it felt good. "Still pissing off the ladies I see Cap." Willow said as she tried to stifle another laugh.

"You always did have a strange sense of humor, didn't you?" he asked.

"Only where you were concerned Cap, only where you were concerned." finally unable to hold back, she let loose a loud guffaw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.