Embarrassing Robin
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Janno Jones

"But why did you bring me on this trip?" I said. "You had to know that Arabella would realize you were lying when she saw I was a boy."

"I hadn't figured that out," Mom said, biting her lip. "I was thinking of telling her you were my nephew, not my son. But that's all solved now! We'll just dress you like a girl for the next few days."

"That's not fair!" I said, pouting. "Teri and Lori don't have to pretend. Why do I have to put on a big show like that?"

"Because we don't want Mom to lose her job!" Teri said. "This is the first time we've had any money since Dad left, and we like it!"

"You bet we do!" Lori said, running her hands down the smooth contours of the new pair of designer jeans she was wearing. "I like the clothes Arabella's company makes. I look great in them!"

"And so will your brother," Mom said, eyeing me up and down. "Robin, you know you have a girlish body, and all it will take is some makeup and a cute hairstyle, plus the right clothes, and you'll be the envy of every girl at the hotel."

I argued and pouted, but it was no use. I didn't want to be the one who got Mom fired and ruined our lives, so I had to go along with the plan.

And that was how I ended up sitting in the hotel room with my sisters fluttering around me like giggling schoolgirls, making me try on all the outfits my mother had bought downstairs at one of Arabella's boutiques.

They soon decided that they liked me better in a dress, so they made me take off my clothes and change into a pink thong, pink bra, nude pantyhose and a skintight gold spangled dress that hugged my body like a second skin. It zipped up the back all the way from my waist to my neck, and it had long sleeves and didn't show any cleavage (that was a relief, because I had tiny little breasts), but it ended only a couple of inches below my butt, and my legs felt naked.

When they finally finished their work and I looked in the mirror, I got a lump in my throat. I really did look like an attractive girl, with my blonde bangs and long silky hair, my arched eyebrows and some tasteful eyeshadow to bring out the blue of my eyes, and my pouty red lips (which Teri had made full and luscious with lots of lip gloss). The gold dress hugged my figure so tight it was difficult to bend over, and with the three inch high heels I was wearing, my butt stuck out like a shelf.

"Look at him," Lori squealed. "Isn't he cute? I swear, Robin, if there are cute guys at this party and you steal any of them, I'm going to spank you."

"You should watch out, sister," Teri said, giggling. "He's got a cuter butt than you."

"Stop it!" I said. "If either one of you embarrass me tonight, I swear I'll, I'll--"

"That's enough," Mom said, giving herself one more look in the mirror to check her makeup. "Now, come on, all of you, let's go downstairs to the party. And everybody remember to tell Arabella how much you like her clothes. Especially you, Robin!"

My heart was pounding as I rode down in the elevator with my Mom and my sisters. I couldn't believe I was actually going to a cocktail party and dinner pretending to be a girl. It was humiliating, and I felt naked when we got off the elevator at the first floor and started walking through the lobby to the banquet room where the party was being held. My heels made a clopping sound as I walked on the tile floor of the lobby, and it seemed so loud I thought it was attracting the attention of everyone in the area.

"That's right, Robin, swing those hips," Lori whispered, giggling. "The way you're walking, I see guys looking at you already!"

"Stop it!" I hissed. "I don't want guys looking at me! I'm a boy, not a girl!"

"The way you look tonight, nobody's going to believe that," Teri said.

I had already caught some guys looking at me, and unfortunately, as I wiggled along in my heels, I had to agree with her.

We went through the lobby and into a large banquet room with a stage at one end of it and a bar at the other. In between were groups of tables set with white table cloths and elegant dinnerware, each one with a picture of Arabella St. Jean as the centerpiece. Behind the stage was a huge picture of Arabella, smiling her toothy smile that made her look like a tigress eyeing one of its victims.

There was a small dance band in black tuxedos, and a few couples were dancing on the parquet floor in front of it.

"There's Arabella, talking to her assistants," Mom said. "Come on, girls, we're going to go over and say hi to her."

My heart was pounding as I minced over in my heels to meet Arabella. I tried to tug the hem of my dress down discreetly, but it was a useless maneuver, because the dress wouldn't go more than a couple of inches below my butt.

Arabella was surrounded by several young, attractive girls in skintight dresses that were as short as mine. They all could have been models, they were so vibrantly sexy. I felt like a guy in a dress, standing next to such attractive girls, but Mom basically pushed them aside and presented me to Arabella first.

"Arabella, I want you to meet my daughters," Mom said. "This is Robin, my youngest, and then there's Teri and Lori. Girls, say hello to Arabella."

We all said hello, but Arabella seemed most interested in me.

"Hello, darling," she said, in her husky voice. "Your mother never told me how attractive you were, dear."

I could feel myself blushing as Arabella ran her eyes up and down my figure. She was a statuesque woman with black hair in a pageboy cut, piercing blue eyes highlighted with dramatic black eyeliner, blood red lips in a permanent smirk, and creamy white skin. She was dressed all in black leather, with a black bodice laced so tight it emphasized her ample cleavage, tight black leather pants that hugged her curves, and black spike heels. She oozed power and confidence, and I felt like a flower wilting under her gaze.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.