Cindy and Me - Cover

Cindy and Me

Copyright© 2015 by Unca D

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is for hard-core enema enthusiasts only. Nick injured his knee and his prescribed pain medication has made him severely constipated. After exhausting the usual remedies, his nurse girlfriend Cindy suggests an enema. Reluctant but desperate, Nick agrees. The experience opens doors to new sexual discoveries; and he and Cindy find themselves bonded more strongly than ever, both physically and emotionally.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema  

The powder-room door opened and Cindy emerged, pausing to examine her belly in the mirror. "Flat tummy," she remarked. "I'm always so much flatter after an enema."

"How are you feeling, Babe?" I asked

"Mmm ... Wonderful ... mellow ... relaxed."

"It's amazing how good an empty colon feels."

"Yes, it is. More people should experience it."

"How's that little bunghole doing?"

"No worse for the wear." She approached me and ran her hand along my cheek. "I know you take good care of it. I love you so much..." We kissed. I slipped one arm under her knees and the other around her shoulders so I could scoop her up, off her feet. "Whoa," she exclaimed, "wasn't expecting that." She put her arms around my neck and we kissed again.

"I won't disrupt your careful plans," she said. "Whatever you have in the works is fine with me." I deposited her on the platform. "So, what DO you have planned?"

"Be surprised," I answered. "First, I want you to lie on your tummy."

"What for?" she asked as she rolled over.

"I want to rub your back ... give that colon of yours a little rest."

"Mmm ... I like backrubs..." She lay with wrists crossed and her forehead resting on them.

I ran my hands along her shoulder blades. "You have a pretty back, Babe," I remarked as I stroked her the full length of her spine. "I like this birthmark on your shoulder."

"I want to have that removed," she said.

"You shouldn't. Imperfections are sexy. It's why I love your appendectomy scar."

"You have some odd ideas of sexy."

I ran my hands along her sides, feeling her ribs and the sides of her breasts. Then I slid them along her hips and down her shapely legs. "You have pretty legs, too."

"I'm happy with them," she replied.

"I think the backs of a girl's knees are sexy and yours are very sexy." I smoothed my palms along her calves and up her thighs and kissed her behind each knee. "And that is one terrific bottom."

"I suppose -- if you like oversized bottoms," she replied.

"It's the perfect size." I massaged her round, smooth buttocks, leaned over and kissed them. With my thumbs I spread them, exposing her pinkish-brown anus and planted a kiss on it.

Cindy giggled. "Nick -- what ARE you up to?"

"Just some preliminaries..." I nuzzled my face between her buttocks and began licking her from her vagina, up and across her anus, exploring her crinkly pucker with the tip of my tongue. I could taste her salty fluids oozing from her pussy.

"OH!" she gasped. "Nick -- that is so intense!"

I continued rimming her anus, working the tip of my tongue a short way into her orifice. Then, her pucker slick from a mix of my saliva and her own secretions I worked my index finger in, past the second knuckle while I continued caressing her bottom with my free hand. "You should feel what you feel like inside," I said, "warm, soft, moist..."

Sliding my finger out of her rectum I resumed rimming her and poking my tongue a bit further into her now somewhat dilated opening. Then, after covering her buttocks with kisses I coaxed her onto her back and positioned her athwart the mattress. "Lift your legs," I instructed and Cindy complied.

From the drawer I selected the retention nozzle and attached the large syringe used to inflate it with a short length of thin tubing. I made a circle with my left thumb and forefinger, inserted the nozzle and pressed the plunger to inflate it.

Cindy's eyes widened. "You want to use that?"

"We used it on me," I replied. "Have you ever experienced it?"

She shook her head. "No. I've only used it on patients."

"Come on, be a sport," I said as I tugged on the fitting end to demonstrate it would not pass back through my fingers. I pulled back the plunger to deflate the collar. "Do you have a problem using it?" I asked as I attached it to the hose leading to the full reservoir.

"Just a little nervous."

Pointing the nozzle's outlet into a pitcher I opened the hose clamp to flush air. The outflow I dumped back into the reservoir.

"Well ... You can't stay a virgin forever..." I began smearing surgical lube onto the nozzle and them some on her anus, working it deep into her anal canal. I removed my finger and pressed the nozzle's tip to her slightly spread orifice. It slid in easily and I turned it downward before pushing it in all the way, making sure the inflation collar was well past her sphincter. "I'm going to inflate the collar," I said and depressed the plunger on the syringe. Cindy's eyes popped. "How does that feel?"

"Big inside me," she replied. "It takes some getting used to."

I tugged on the hose end of the nozzle to seat it firmly against the inside of her sphincter. "You can put your legs down," I said. Cindy lay with her feet touching, her knees bent and her thighs wide. The hose from the enema bag led between her legs to the nozzle in her bottom and the syringe to inflate the nozzle rested on the mattress. "Perfect. Now, relax..."

I stepped to the other side of the platform and slipped the pillow under her neck and shoulders. "Comfy?"

"Mmm..."

I reached over and snapped open the hose clamp, then stopped it down a notch to slow the flow. "Can you feel it?"

"I felt the cool surge and now the warmth. Feels good."

"Nozzle not too uncomfortable in your rectum?"

"Not too uncomfortable. Actually, I should've tried this earlier so I know what patients are experiencing."

"It's not something too easy to do on your own," I remarked.

"I suppose not ... like the bulb enemas." Cindy smoothed her palms against her belly. "The water's flowing in incredibly easily ... probably because I'm so relaxed." She pressed her hand on the right side of her abdomen above her appendectomy scar. "I can feel the warmth reaching to here."

"So, the enema has already found it's way into your cecum," I remarked. "All it needs to do now is fill it up." From a shelf underneath the platform I retrieved a bottle of hand lotion, opened it and squeezed a big blob into my palm. I held it for a while to warm it. "Here's something to kill time while we wait for that to happen," I said and then coated Cindy's nipples with the lotion and began a languid but deep massage of her breasts. I stroked them front to back with frequent caressing and pinching her nipples.

Cindy's jaw slackened and her eyelids drooped. "Oh, God, Nick -- this feels so good. The warm water flowing in and filling me ... your touch is perfect. Mmm..."

She began running her fingers from her hipbone up to her ribs and down again. The level in the reservoir had dropped to the half-way mark and already I could discern swelling in her abdomen. "Getting full," I remarked. "I can see a bulge forming."

"Yes," she replied as she probed her abdomen with her fingertips. "The pressure, the volume, the warmth ... so arousing ... Mmm..."

"Any cramping?" I asked.

"No. All I feel is the warmth and fullness."

I continued my slow and deep massage of Cindy's breasts, pinching her areolas so I could feel the hard shaft of her piercings. I could also feel her heart, its beating becoming stronger and faster. Her thighs twitched as I tugged on her piercings and rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Getting really full," she said as she stroked her abdomen. Indeed, the distention was becoming very noticeable.

"Relax and let it all in," I said as I stroked and pulled her nipples. They had become very tall and firm. I watched the water level continue to drop until it reached the fitting at the bottom of the reservoir. "It's all in," I said and reached over to close the clamp. "With that retention nozzle you don't worry about leaking," I remarked.

"Yes, it's quite a luxury." Cindy pressed her fingers against her belly, tracing the structures of her colon through her flesh. I could see the bulge of her cecum on the right side of her belly, and distention in the lower left quadrant of her abdomen from her distended sigmoid colon. "Look how big my tummy is," she said as she ran her palms along her abdomen.

"It's as big as I've ever seen it. I think it makes you look sexy. Can you hold it for a while?"

"With that thing in my bottom I have no choice."

"You're not uncomfortable, are you?"

She shook her head. "Just very, very full."

"Good." I reached under the platform and retrieved the other object I had planted there -- a cordless Magic Wand style vibrator. Switching on to a medium-low setting I pressed its head between Cindy's thighs and held it against her pussy. I slid it up and down until I found a spot that caused her thighs to quiver and held it firmly against her there. With my left hand I continued my languid caressing of her left breast and nipple.

Cindy's jaw dropped. "Oh, God!" she gasped. "Feels so good!" I watched her ribs heave as her breathing deepened and she became vocal. "OH! OH! OH!" she gasped and I could feel her heart's throbbing become racing. "You're gonna make me come," she panted, as she continued to stroke her distended belly.

I kept the vibrator's head against her clit and continued slowly stroking her breast and pinching her nipple. Her breathing became loud gasping, then panting.

Cindy drew in a deep breath and groaned. Her legs shook and she drew back her thighs. "OH!" she gasped. Panting hard she pounded the mattress, then drew in another breath and yelped. "Oh, GOD!" she cried, "STOP!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.