Cindy and Me
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Unca D

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is for hard-core enema enthusiasts only. Nick injured his knee and his prescribed pain medication has made him severely constipated. After exhausting the usual remedies, his nurse girlfriend Cindy suggests an enema. Reluctant but desperate, Nick agrees. The experience opens doors to new sexual discoveries; and he and Cindy find themselves bonded more strongly than ever, both physically and emotionally.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema  

Cindy regarded the bedroom. "Looks romantic," she remarked.

"What's more romantic than two and a half quarts of hot water?" I asked.

"I can't think of anything. Can you?" I held up the aluminum nozzle. "You want me to use THAT?"

"I do. I think you'll like it. I've tried it -- the thing heats up with the warmth of the enema water. The aluminum conducts the heat and the size of it ... It feels really good, trust me -- and it's kinda like the retention nozzle."

"Looks like a cross between a nozzle and a butt plug," she replied.

"I suppose it is. You game?"

"I suppose I am..." Cindy lay on the bed on her left side and drew up her knees.

I worked a double dose of lube into her anal canal and smeared more on the nozzle. "Okay, relax," I said and touched the tip to her orifice. Twisting my wrist I eased it into her, slowly, and watched her anus dilate as I eased the widest part into her. Turning it toward her spine I pushed the thickest part past her sphincter. Then, the thing slid into her by itself and her rectum swallowed it whole, with her sphincter closed tight around its narrow waist. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"Big ... But, okay." She rolled onto her back.

"Ready?"

"Ready." I snapped open the clamp and stopped it down a notch. After about two seconds Cindy's jaw dropped and her eyes popped. "Wow -- it does heat up," she remarked.

"Too hot?"

"Just right ... You're right, Nick. It does feel good. The warmth, the flow ... It feels like heat radiating from my bottom into my tummy. Very arousing..."

I sat next to her and put my hands on her belly. Smoothing them along her abdomen I caressed her, moving my hands up past her ribcage to under her arms, caressing her breasts with my thumbs. With long strokes I caressed her entire torso, ending each up-stroke with fondling and pinching her nipples. Then I reversed course and stroked downward to her hips, caressing her mons and lower abdomen with my thumbs.

I could feel the fullness developing in her belly. In the expression on her face I also could see arousal building -- her eyelids drooped, her head rolled to one side and her lips parted. I turned my attention to her breasts, fondling them, pinching her nipples and tugging on her piercings.

Then, I began kissing and caressing her smooth legs. I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh and let my fingers probe between her labia. She was very wet down there. I slipped a finger into her vagina to coat it with her hot juices and then began stroking her clitoral shaft. With my other hand I gently caressed her belly. By now it was distended visibly and at least a pint of water remained in the reservoir.

Cindy's jaw dropped and she began breathing heavily through her wide-open mouth. She closed her eyes, placed her left hand on her right breast and began stroking her nipple with her thumb. "Move the nozzle," she panted. "Move it around inside me."

While stroking her clit with my right hand I lifted my left from her belly and grabbed the nozzle where the hose attached. With a combination of in-out and circular motions I stimulated her anus. "Like this?" I asked.

"Just like that..." I continued to work the nozzle in her anus while rubbing her clit. "Oh!" she gasped. "I'm gonna come now..."

Cindy clenched her jaw, closed her eyes and lifted her face. She let out a series of panting, gasping moans as her thighs shook and her belly jerked. Then, she reached down and lifted my hand from between her legs.

Her lips turned up in a broad smile. "That felt really good."

"Enema's done," I said and closed the clamp. "Can you hold it for a little while?"

She ran both hands along her bulging abdomen. "For a little while I guess..."

"Good." I slipped out of the robe -- I was experiencing about the strongest erection I could remember. Then, I grasped her legs and turned her so she was lying across the bed, her buttocks on the edge of the mattress.

Spreading my legs and bending my knees I adjusted my height so my manhood was aligned with her pussy. Holding my shaft at its base I pushed it into her. In this position I got good penetration without putting any pressure on her belly.

Cindy lifted her face, her jaw slack. "Nick," she gasped, "you feel so much bigger."

"You feel so much tighter," I replied. "It must be the pressure from the enema distending your rectum."

"And, that big nozzle. God -- feels so good," she panted.

I pressed my thumb against her clit. "Can you come again?" I asked as I began stroking her.

"Maybe ... Little more..." Cindy pressed her palms against her abdomen and ran her fingers up and down from her ribs to her pelvis.

"Yeah -- you can come again." I vigorously rubbed her clit with my thumb. "That's it, Babe ... come. Come to Nick ... Come!"

Cindy grasped her breast and tugged on her nipple. "Oh, God!" she gasped. "I'm coming! More, Nick. MORE!"

I stroked her clit furiously. Her thighs trembled and she grasped the towel on the bed. Cindy clenched her jaw and closed her eyes. A deep flush spread across her face and a vein her forehead began to protrude.

Then, she drew in a deep breath, held it and let it out as a strangulated shriek. "Oh, GOD!" STOP!" she gasped.

I put my hands on her hips and began taking my pleasure. The evening's events had me so aroused it took less than a half-dozen strokes before I climaxed. I lifted my face and panted as I ejaculated.

Cindy was regaining her breath as I eased from her. "That was the strongest one ever," she said. "Everything -- the heat, the nozzle, the pressure ... your touch ... I have never come harder than just now."

"It looked like you had a good one," I replied.

"Good for you?"

"Great for me."

"Now ... I have to go."

"I think, like the retention nozzle, this one is best removed on the toilet." I disconnected the hose from the reservoir and helped Cindy stand. We worked our way to the bathroom.

She paused to examine her swollen belly in the mirror. "Don't I look three months pregnant?" she asked.

"I've never seen you three months pregnant."

"Neither have I -- but this is what I imagine I'd look like."

"One way or another -- you look really sexy, Babe."

I followed her into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and spread her thighs. I reached between them to grasp the hose at the base of the nozzle. "Okay -- push down." I watched Cindy close her eyes and tense the muscles in her abdomen. With a tug the nozzle popped out of her, clanging against the bowl. Lifting her face in an expression of relief she expelled a long gush of water.

"Please stay," she said. I sat cross-legged on the floor and caressed her legs and the tops of her feet. "Feels so good to push this out," she said as another long gush hit the porcelain. "Nick -- I never thought I'd ever have something like this. I was so afraid the surgery would put me out of commission forever. For us to share something like this ... Words can't describe."

"I feel the same way." I leaned toward her to kiss her knee and she placed her hand on my head and ran her fingers through my hair. "I love you, Babe," I said.

"I know you do. I know. I love you, too."

Cindy continued expelling long gushes, some accompanied by moans of contentment. "Feels good, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Feels really good. I think I'm almost done."

"I'll go turn down the bedcovers." I stepped into the bedroom, removed the towel and folded it. I reattached the hose onto the clear reservoir and hooked it onto the I.V. stand. This I pushed to the side.

I neatly turned down the corners of the bedspread and sheet. Cindy emerged from the bathroom, smoothing her palms along her flat belly. "God, I feel so good. I love that mellow, relaxed, empty feeling from a cleaned-out colon. I haven't felt this good..."

"Since your surgery. If you had told me how good you feel after big enemas -- I wouldn't have believed you," I replied. "If you told me a big enema felt good in your belly -- I'd have thought you were crazy. I had to experience it to appreciate it."

"Understood. Enemas are very much an under-appreciated procedure."

I approached her and we embraced, pressing our nude bodies together and caressing each other's backs and buttocks. Then, I slipped one arm behind her knees and the other around her shoulders and scooped her off her feed. "Whoa," she exclaimed. "Wasn't expecting that."

I carried her to the bed and eased her between the sheets. Then I climbed in beside her, plumped the pillow and sat with my back against the headboard. Spreading my legs I patted the mattress.

Cindy scooted over and sat between my thighs, her back against my chest. "Aren't you going to blow out the candles?" she asked.

"Not yet. I want to look at you in this light." I slipped my hand between the mattress and headboard to confirm the object I had hidden there was still within my grasp. Slipping my arm around her waist I began kissing and nuzzling her shoulder and the base of her neck.

"That feels nice," she said softly. "I like your arm around me. Nick -- I don't need any more. Tonight was amazing -- more than fully satisfying. I will if you want it ... but I'm good."

"I'm appreciating your body," I replied. "I don't get to very often. I love the freckles on your shoulders and arms."

"Oh, God -- I hate my freckles. I wish I were blond -- like you -- not a redhead."

"I'm not blond. I have sandy hair. I think you have the prettiest eyes. I like it that you don't wear makeup -- you have a clean, natural look."

"I do wear makeup ... but not so anyone would notice."

"You don't wear much jewelry, either. Just that chain now and then."

"Jewelry isn't practical," she replied.

I ran my hand along her arm. "You have sexy arms, Cindy. I love the shapes of your deltoids."

"I guess they're okay..."

"I like your hands..."

"I hate them," she replied. "They're too big. Look..." She guided my left hand onto the mattress and laid hers atop it. "My hand is almost as big as yours. I have a man's hands. And, my fingers are thick and awkward. One of the nurses has nice, delicate hands with long, slender fingers. I'm so envious."

I picked up her hand, kissed the back of it and examined it. "Hmm ... Well, I like it. I think it could use just one bit of improvement."

"It could use a lot of improvement," she replied.

"Let's see if this helps." I reached down and retrieved a small, velvet box, flipped it open and withdrew a ring. It was of white metal and with a solitary diamond. I slipped it past her first knuckle. "Of course, if you wear this, it comes with some strings attached." She turned and looked into my eyes, hers wide. "You willing?"

Her jaw dropped and her lips attempted to form words. "Oh, God, yes! I'd be crazy not to." I slid the ring past her second knuckle to the base of her finger. "It fits! How did you know the size?"

"I have ways of discerning these things."

"Is it white gold?," she asked.

"I know what jewelry you have is silver. I thought you'd like this."

"I think yellow gold is old-fashioned ... and I can afford silver."

"Well -- this isn't white gold."

"No? It doesn't look like silver."

"It's platinum. Cindy -- will you marry me?"

"In a heartbeat, Nick. In a heartbeat."

She nestled against my chest and I nuzzled her hair to inhale her scent. Cindy held out her hand and admired the ring. "It's perfect, Nick. It's so beautifully simple."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.