Cindy and Me
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Unca D

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is for hard-core enema enthusiasts only. Nick injured his knee and his prescribed pain medication has made him severely constipated. After exhausting the usual remedies, his nurse girlfriend Cindy suggests an enema. Reluctant but desperate, Nick agrees. The experience opens doors to new sexual discoveries; and he and Cindy find themselves bonded more strongly than ever, both physically and emotionally.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema  

I parked in the visitors' lot outside Cindy's apartment building. Leaning on my cane I hobbled to the lobby and pressed her button.

"Yes?" came her voice through the speaker.

"I'm here for my treatment," I replied.

The door buzzed open. I rode the elevator to her floor, approached her door and rapped on it. The door swung open and I stepped inside. "Chilly today," I said as I removed my jacket and set it on her sofa. "I..." Turning around I glimpsed her and stopped in my tracks, my jaw slack.

Cindy was wearing a nurse's costume, but not your standard nurse costume. This was a novelty costume consisting of a cropped, white, midriff-baring blouse, tied in front; and a white miniskirt. Her skirt barely covered her buttocks and was slit on one side almost to the waistband. She also wore a small, white apron embroidered with a red cross, a white old-style nurse's cap with a matching red cross, white, semi-opaque stockings that extended to the upper thirds of her thighs, and white high-heels. "Where ... where did you get that outfit?" I asked.

"It's a Halloween costume," she remarked.

"You wore THAT on Halloween? A nurse would wear a costume like that? I'm a purchasing agent, but I would never go as a sexy purchasing agent to a party."

"I've had this since before I became a nurse," she replied.

"Is it from your wild child days?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that. It served its purpose."

"Which was?"

"To get laid. I had the hots for a guy who never paid any attention to me."

"I'll bet that got his attention. It's too bad nurses don't dress like that. I'd never want to be discharged."

"Actually, it's a good thing we don't."

"How about for special patients?" I asked.

"Hmmm ... Well -- I'm dressed like this and you're here..."

"I guess so."

"Everything's set up," she said. "You know where to go."

Indeed I did. I hobbled to her bedroom and stripped to my briefs. The I.V. stand was set up and a towel lay upon her bedspread. Cindy stepped into the bedroom carrying a transparent enema bag equipped with a clear vinyl hose. "That's new," I remarked.

"Yeah -- the old red bag was beginning to show signs of wear."

"They wear out?"

"They deteriorate, especially if you sanitize them with bleach after every use like I do. So, I figured I'd splurge on this new one. It's made of silicone rubber and won't deteriorate like the old one -- and, it holds three quarts. I thought that might intrigue you."

"Intrigue me it does."

"It's transparent so you can see the level go down."

"I can see the soapsuds," I remarked.

"So you can..." She hung the bag on the hook.

"I wish our schedules meshed better," I said. "We never have time together."

"Well, I'm second in line for a first-shift assignment. If two first-shift nurses leave..."

"What's the turnover rate there?"

"Not high enough, I'm afraid. I'm thinking, maybe ... six to eight months." Cindy slipped an exam glove onto her right hand. "Tell me, how have you been this week?"

"After last Friday I felt great ... until about Tuesday or so and then I started feeling sluggish. Now it's Friday again and I'm back to square one ... square minus-one, actually. It's worse than last week."

"Did you see your doctor?" She picked up the tube of surgical lube and snapped it open.

"Yes. I have an appointment with the surgeon next week. I tell you -- I'm not looking forward to it."

"Look forward to having your knee back," she replied.

"I am, I'm just dreading the journey there."

"You know the drill -- left side and lose the briefs."

I slid them down and off my legs, then rolled onto my left side. I felt Cindy spread me and work the slick gel into my opening.

"Here comes the nozzle," she said. "I'm using an enema tip I swiped from the hospital."

"Why?"

"Why not? This is what we use when we need to administer a large-volume enema ... which, these days, mainly means a barium one. They're considered disposable so they're dirt cheap."

"Which means, they cost the hospital a buck but they charge the patient ten."

"About right ... Now, relax." I felt her work the tip against my orifice and slide it into my rectum. "How does that feel? she asked.

"It feels like a cross between a straight enema pipe and a douche nozzle," I remarked.

"That's a fair assessment," Cindy replied. "Now, roll halfway onto your tummy."

"What's the reason for this posture?" I asked.

"We're trying to get you into Sim's position -- it positions the lower third of your colon downhill and it straightens out some of the bends." She snapped open the clamp. Again I felt the initial onrush of cool water; then, warmer water followed. I felt pressure building in the lower left quadrant of my belly. "Cramp," I called out.

Cindy responded by shutting off the flow. "Remember your breathing," she coached.

I took deep breaths, deliberately flexing my abdomen. The pressure subsided and I felt the soapsuds moving up the left side of my lower abdomen. "Better," I said. " ... Another cramp..."

"Let's go real slow," she replied. I watched her close and open the clamp, admitting the enema into my colon in short bursts followed by long pauses.

She reached under me and massaged the lower left quadrant of my abdomen. "That helps," I said. I continued my deliberate, deep breathing.

"The colon is a finicky organ," she said. "Going slow reduces the cramping. On the other hand, the soapsuds will stimulate motility and we don't want to be battling that, also." She continued releasing the solution into me in short squirts. "Sometimes you simply have to stop, expel, and start over."

"It's like it has a mind of its own," I remarked.

"Oh, it does. Your entire digestive system is autonomous and works with very little input from your brain."

"Bubbles inside ... under my left ribcage."

"At your splenic flexure," she replied, glanced at the bag and shut off the flow. "Time to roll onto your back. This puts your transverse colon horizontal."

I complied. "I get it -- gravity is your friend."

Cindy released the clamp. "It should flow more easily, now."

"Yeah ... I can feel it moving across here." I touched my stomach under my ribcage." I can tell when you switch to professional nurse mode, Cindy. You're really good at this."

She smiled. "Thanks. You're a good patient, Nick. I do believe that in order to be good at administering enemas you need to have received a few ... so you understand what the recipient is experiencing at each stage of the procedure."

"And, you've had more than a few."

"Quite a few more than a few," she said and put her hands on my belly to give me a gentle, all-over massage. "Yes -- I am starting to feel the fullness."

"So am I," I replied.

She glanced at the reservoir. "Roll onto your right side, now," she instructed and I obeyed.

"More gurgles inside."

"You're doing well, Nick. I know the first enema of a series can be the most challenging."

I was feeling bloat in my belly; and, the I could begin to feel the soapsuds. "Getting a belly-ache," I said, "from the soap."

"You are almost done ... There. You took it all." Cindy closed the clamp and retrieved the nozzle from between my buttocks. "Well done, Nick."

I rolled onto my back. "Now, we wait for the cramping," I remarked.

Cindy began palpitating my belly. "You are full ... Sometimes massage helps get things moving."

"Yeah ... I'm beginning to feel it." Crampy pressure was building in my belly, starting high and becoming more distinct and more intense as it moved down toward my rectum. Tensing the muscles in my bottom I held back the first one. By then a second was forming -- more intense and harder to suppress.

I grimaced as it passed. "Do you need help holding it?" she asked. "Don't be shy if you do."

"Better safe than sorry."

"Roll onto your right side." I rolled over and felt her pressing a cloth between my buttocks and pinching them together.

A powerful peristaltic wave was forming and I strained to contain it. "Where's a butt plug when you really need one?" I grunted, and then let out a sigh of relief as the cramp dissipated.

"Okay -- go," she said.

I hobbled as fast as I could to her bathroom. Expelling this one was much like the first one from last week: powerful cramps and involuntary urges to bear down. I grunted and groaned and I could feel a week's worth of accumulation being purged from my colon. However, this time the sensations were so intense I truly felt like I was turning green.

Then, the cramping subsided and the discomfort in my belly dissipated. Like the week before, now I felt relief. I cleaned up and headed back to the bedroom.

"That was a workout," I said as I returned to her bedroom. "I'm sweating."

Cindy was awaiting me with the clear reservoir about two-thirds full. "Time for your clear-water rinse," she said. "Any nozzle preference?"

"I like the douche tip."

"Mmm ... So do I."

I rolled onto my left side. Cindy lubed me and I felt her ease the bulbous end into my anus and slide it deep into my rectum. "How's that?"

I rolled onto my back, my left knee flexed and reached under to feel the hose and nozzle. It had slid out a bit so I pushed it back into me until the hilt was firmly lodged against my pucker.

"I really can feel that thing inside me," I remarked. "I'm surprised it can go in so deep."

"Some folks can get the tip all the way past the rectum and into their sigmoid colon," she said. "It all depends on your anatomy. The length of this nozzle is about the same as the average length of a human rectum."

"I like the sensation," I replied. "I imagine it's an approximation of what a woman feels when a man penetrates her."

"An approximation," Cindy agreed. She reached for the hose and snapped open the clamp.

I felt the onrush of water -- warmth flowing up my left side. "This time I think that nozzle is up into my sigmoid," I said.

"Why do you say that?"

"Normally I feel initial pressure right inside..."

"In your rectum?"

"Yeah, then I feel it relax and the water move up. This time was different -- the water seemed to go straight into my colon."

Cindy sat on the bed, crossed her legs and placed her hands on my belly. She stroked my left side from my pelvic bone upward.

I regarded her in her costume. Her blouse was low cut, showing plenty of decolletage. Cindy wasn't big enough on top to show much cleavage; nonetheless I was enjoying the view. I put my hand on her thigh and caressed her, my palm running along the nylon of her stocking, past the elastic lace, onto her bare skin and then back the other direction.

I could feel the enema flowing across my abdomen above my navel. The heat and volume of the enema, the sensation of the water flowing, and the long, hard nozzle in my rectum were powerfully arousing -- not to mention Cindy's touch and her sexy costume.

She caressed my abdomen. "Feeling definite fullness," she remarked and wrapped her fingers around my stiff shaft. "I suppose that wasn't a very professional thing to do," she said coyly.

"Depends ... Were you in nurse mode or girlfriend mode?" She shrugged. "At any rate, I won't complain to your boss."

"Time to roll onto your right side," she said.

"Definitely nurse mode..." I rolled over and stopped about halfway. "Look..." I ran my hand along my abdomen. A lop-sided bulge was forming on my right side.

"Gravity is causing the enema to flow into your cecum," she said and smoothed her hand along my belly. "Here -- you can feel it." She guided my fingers so I could feel the structure.

"Starting to feel full," I remarked. "The thing I still can't believe is that there's so little discomfort."

"Other than the fullness," she added.

"But, that's not discomfort. It's just ... fullness."

She glanced over my shoulder at the reservoir. "Just a little more," she said. I heard the bag empty with a soft gurgle. "You're done." Cindy closed the clamp and eased the nozzle from my bottom.

As I rolled onto my back I felt more gurgles moving around inside my abdomen. I ran my fingertips up and down both sides of my stomach. "Very full," I said.

Cindy placed her palms on my abdomen. "You are, indeed." She caressed my abdomen from sternum to mons. "You have an enema bump."

"So I do." She gave me her hand and helped me stand. I modeled my distended abdomen for her and headed to the bathroom.

The sense of relief from expelling the second enema is difficult to describe. Like last week, this one came out in long gushes, each one relieving pressure and volume in my colon. I decided my colon liked it. When I was done, the fullness was replaced by a sense of relaxation.

I headed back into the bedroom. "I had my treatment," I said. "I feel relief after the first one and great after the second. I cannot believe how good I feel, compared to when I walked in here. Another satisfied customer."

"Interested in a playtime enema?" Cindy asked., holding up the bulging reservoir and its clear hose.

"I thought you'd never ask..."

"I thought you might like to try three quarts," she said, hanging the clear silicone rubber bag onto the I.V. stand. It was filled to the top.

"I tried two and a half last week," I replied. "I'm game."

"You don't need to be a hero, Nick. If it's too much -- well it's no shame to say so and not take it all."

I started to lie on her bed when I regarded a tray sitting on her nightstand. It held an oblong cardboard box and a very large hypodermic syringe. "What's that for?" I asked. "You're not thinking of injecting me with something, are you? I don't like needles, Cindy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.