Cindy and Me
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Unca D

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is for hard-core enema enthusiasts only. Nick injured his knee and his prescribed pain medication has made him severely constipated. After exhausting the usual remedies, his nurse girlfriend Cindy suggests an enema. Reluctant but desperate, Nick agrees. The experience opens doors to new sexual discoveries; and he and Cindy find themselves bonded more strongly than ever, both physically and emotionally.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema  

I glanced at Cindy, her unruly red hair blazing from a morning sunbeam streaming through a crack in the shutters covering her bedroom window. She was still sleeping, her arm across my chest and her leg wrapped around mine. I lay on my back, gazing at her ceiling and letting thoughts of last night swirl through my mind.

She stirred. "Morning," I said.

"Mmmph ... morning ... been awake long?"

"Not long." Cindy rolled onto her back. Now the sunbeam fell across her breasts, illuminating her peaches-and-cream complexion and glinting off the piercings in her nipples. "You said something last night."

"What?"

"Right before we fell asleep, you said I love you. You haven't said that before." Cindy's lower lip trembled. Her eyes brimmed and a tear ran down the side of her face. "Not that it's something I didn't know already ... in my heart. I enjoyed hearing it, though." She sniffled and brushed away more tears. "Babe -- what's wrong?"

"Tears of joy, Nick. You can't know what a relief it was, being able to say it. I do love you -- more than anyone. And I can say it! I can really say it!"

"What was stopping you?" I asked, coaxing her onto her side so I could look into her pretty green eyes. She bit her lip and shook her head. "Come on, Babe -- you can tell me. You can tell me anything."

"Oh, I know..." She drew in a deep breath. "Oh, Nick ... Enemas have been such a big part of my life. I never imagined it was a part me that I could share."

"You were afraid others would think it ... a peculiar avocation," I suggested.

"At the very least."

"You should give us a bit more benefit of the doubt," I replied. "I was pretty tolerant of other folks' kinks before last night ... even more so, now. I might've thought it odd, but I'd accept it."

"You're too sweet. I always thought my ... peculiar avocation was an impediment to a relationship. It's not something I'm willing to give up ... I mean, I'm on hiatus while my surgery heals but I have every intention of resuming them when I can."

"Keeping something like that from a partner would certainly put a crimp in things," I remarked.

"Indeed. Whenever I dated someone ... and it reached a certain seriousness ... a certain stage..."

"Do you mean like, the living-together stage?" She nodded. "Do you think we're at that stage? Not that I would disagree."

"I felt we were heading that way. Nick -- last night ... I was prepared to break it off with you. I didn't want to ... I was afraid I had to and it was breaking my heart..."

"You didn't show it."

"I've become really good at not showing my emotions," she replied. "In fact, baring my soul to you like this feels a little strange to me ... but at the same time tremendously liberating."

"You can share anything with me, Cindy. Anything. I'll share everything with you."

"Oh, Nick!" We embraced and I held her face against my shoulder as she sobbed, her shoulders quaking.

"There, there ... It's okay, Babe."

She regained her composure and we kissed. "On the ride home," she said, "when you told me what was bothering you and I suggested the enema ... I was so nervous. My heart was pounding. You can't imagine my surprise ... and relief ... when I realized you might have been getting into it."

"You can imagine my surprise that I was getting into it. I'm still astonished that enemas can be therapeutic, relaxing and arousing -- all at the same time."

"I was probably more nervous than you were, administering the first one. I wasn't sure how you'd accept it ... I was keeping my professional distance..."

"Hence the scrubs."

She nodded. "You seemed more relaxed for the second one. When you asked for a third ... That's when I knew. And, then I knew I could open up to you about what they mean to me."

"And the sex..."

"OH! It was AMAZING! For the first time in my life I felt totally uninhibited. It was like doors had been flung open and fresh air was coming through." Her eyes brimmed again.

"Babe ... More waterworks."

"Oh, God, Nick -- I love you. I love you so much!"

"I love you, too."

We kissed, tenderly at first and then with passion building. We covered each other's faces with kisses. I kissed her neck and upper chest, working down between her breasts. I ran my tongue in a spiral around her left breast, ending by teasing her nipple until it began to firm.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom yet," she said as I began nursing her left breast.

I looked up. "Neither have I. They say that sex on a full bladder enhances the sensations."

"That's well and good so long as neither of us has an accident. I might be into enemas, but I'm not into pee."

"You want to go?" I asked.

"I don't want to kill the passion," she replied "I'm game if you are."

I kissed her breast and again drew her flesh into my mouth. Cindy held my head and ran her fingers through my hair. "This feels so good," she said softly. I massaged her nipple against the roof of my mouth, feeling the hard steel knobs of her piercing against my tongue.

She eased me onto my back and lay atop me, lifting her shoulders on her elbows. Cindy ran her fingers across my chest. "I like playing with you, too," she said as she ran her hands across my breasts. "I like this little patch of blond hair."

"Sandy," I replied. "I'm not blond."

"I like this patch of sandy hair."

I put my hands on her sides, massaging her nipples with my thumbs. "I like these sensational breasts," I replied. "Tell me about your piercings."

"I got them during my wild child days," she replied. "I had others but took them out. I had one in my eyebrow and one in my nose ... and quite a few in my ears."

"I thought I saw the scars."

"When I went to school to become a nurse I figured they weren't professional."

"But you kept these," I said as I continued massaging her breasts with my thumbs.

"They don't show. I like how they feel..."

"Like now?"

"Mmm..." Cindy nodded. "I've had them so long I can't remember what it was like without them. They remind me of a time in my life that formed me. I did some questionable things in those days, Nick ... but I've grown up."

Cindy slipped one of her legs between mine and pressed her mons against my thigh. I ran my hand along the small of her back and caressed her buttocks, slipping my finger into her crevasse and sliding it down until I encountered the wrinkled skin of her anus. Languidly I stroked up and down and then in circles, exploring the pucker surrounding her orifice.

She rocked her mons against my thigh. "You like this, don't you?" I asked as I continued rimming her with my finger.

"I do ... and I like that I can share that with you."

I eased her off of me and onto her back. Then I began caressing her with both hands, starting under her arms, down her breasts to her flat but soft abdomen, teasing her little round navel, and then back up to her breasts. "I'm surprised you don't have a navel piercing," I remarked.

"I did but it got infected. I had to take it out and I never had another one."

I continued my full-body caressing, ending each stroke with a pinch on her nipples.

"Oh, this feels so good," she purred and lifted her arms, crossing the above her head. Her belly and thighs jerked when I fondled her nipples, telling me she was ready for some action down below.

Holding her around her shoulders I smoothed my hand along her thigh until I encountered her vulva. Slipping a finger into her slit I encountered a pool of her slick juices. "Mmm," I remarked, "plenty wet again."

"You're pushing all my buttons and in just the right order," she replied.

Coating my finger I slid it up and began stroking the length of her clitoral shaft.

"Off to the side ... that's it ... perfect." She kissed my lips and I gazed into her green eyes. "Slow at first," she said. "Hold me ... hold me tight ... mmm ... it's building..."

"You can touch me," I said. She ran her fingers across my breast. "I love watching your face as you get aroused."

"Feels really good." Her gaze grew distant and her eyelids drooped. Cindy's breathing slowed and deepened. Her lips parted and I could feel her breath on my skin. "Little more now," she said and I increased the cadence and the force of my stroking. "Don't stop," she panted. "I'm getting close and I want you to hold me."

"You want me to hold you as you come?" I asked.

She nodded and looked into my face. "I love you, Nick. I can really feel the love flowing." I could see her breasts and ribs heaving as her breathing grew heavier.

I kissed her, open-mouthed. Cindy held the back of my head, then broke loose, gasping. I kissed her again and held it. We were breathing together, sharing airways. By now I was stroking her clit as hard and as fast as my finger could deliver.

Cindy pulled back and let out a cry. She drew up her knees and her belly jerked. I continued stroking. "OH!" she gasped. "Oh, God! Stop!"

I lifted my hand from between her legs and regarded the flush that had formed on her face and neck. "Good one?"

"Really good one," she replied.

"Full bladder help?" I asked with a smile.

"It didn't hurt."

"Are you ready for me?"

"Mmm ... How do you want me?"

"How do YOU want ME?" I replied.

"Your call this time."

"Then I want you on top." I lay on my back.

Cindy knelt by my hips. "I want to savor some Nick," she said and stroked me from my thighs to my chest, teasing my nipples and kissing my body. She wrapped her fingers around my stiff shaft. "Nice ... It has a pulse." She squeezed. "Good and firm ... and juicy, too."

She lifted her knee to mount me. I grasped my organ at its base and pointed it upward, aiming my glans toward her entrance. She lowered herself onto me and I felt my shaft easing into her; but instead of lying atop me she knelt, her spine upright and her buttocks and thighs atop my hips.

Cindy lifted her face, eyes closed. "Mmm ... You're in deep ... feels SO good." She put her hands on my chest. "This way I can touch."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.