PCSS7
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Zen Master

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Enclosed please find the "Sponsor" information packet for our 7th annual Spring Break Adoption Fundraiser Social, commonly referred to as the "Panama City Sorority Slutathon".

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

After the contest:

While a sponsor is allowed by the rules to immediately unlock his contestant and lead her off to a private party while collared, cuffed, gagged, and naked, or release her collar and/or her cuffs, or even let her get dressed again and go home alone if he wants, it is traditional to have all contestants remain “benched” for some time before releasing them. This allows the spectators to get to know their favorite contestants while the officials compile the final standings and award all prizes. We would prefer that they all to stay benched until at least an hour after the last contestant finishes, but that makes for a very long day for the earlier contestants.

It is a common belief stated by many spectators each year that their $100 entry fee guarantees them at least one sex act with the contestant of their choice. While we cannot make promises, we would like to continue our current reputation among the spring break group and not have any paying customers leave disappointed so please leave your contestant benched as long as you can.

In order to cut down on abuse by over-enthusiastic fans, it is strongly recommended that each sponsor be present as long as his contestant is benched. Abuse here is defined as any action not authorized by her sponsor; if you have given three men with moosecocks permission to pressure-test your contestant then it’s not abuse.

It is up to you what to allow your contestant and her fans to do. If you choose to only allow Chinese men older than 40 to use her, that’s your decision. If you choose to allow all walkups to use any hole until we shut down at midnight, that’s your decision. If you want to restrict her to only giving head, that’s your decision. If you choose to allow any man with a large cock to use her anally, that’s your decision. Please remember that we are not providing any sort of lubricant at the benches, so you or your contestant will have to supply any that is needed. If you are pleased with her performance and just want her to stand by your side for the evening, that’s your decision.

It is also traditional for spectators who are holding items of clothing to ask the sponsor to be rewarded in some way for keeping them safe during the contest. We would like each sponsor to recover his contestant’s shoes if nothing else. Once your contestant has been unlocked from the bench, for her own safety we recommend that she be allowed to wear shoes while walking around. We also ask that you consider her safety before leading her around on a leash while both handcuffed and blindfolded.

Or, you can have other clothing ready for her from your locker. Having done this several times already, I have learned to have a pair of 2” heels ready for my contestant to wear, as they help show off her legs.

If you have any questions during the contest you can ask any staff where Hugh is, and they will get you to me. I am required by our rental agreement to stay onsite from the time we unlock the doors in the morning until we turn out the lights and lock up at midnight. Unfortunately I cannot stay at the benches all day, so I will leave my own contestant this year benched for an hour but for the rest of the evening you will find her standing beside me wearing only her gag, her restraints, and her heels.

While the usual reward for returning clothing is sex in some form, many sponsors allow their fans full access to their contestant while benched so there is no incentive for a spectator to return clothing unless he is offered something extra for his trouble. You can, if you wish, reach an agreement for services at a later date or time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.