The Hurricane of 2020 - Cover

The Hurricane of 2020

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 13

We went in the building and no one else got in the elevator. Elevator rides with Eve were getting erotic and this was no exception. We made it inside her condo still fully clothed though only just. We lost clothes on the way to her bedroom and made love on the bed. It was lovely and I was totally captivated by her body and the way she used it on me! We wandered into the kitchen and snacked for a late lunch and then returned to her bed to snuggle until time to clean up and dress. We made it down in time with our clothes properly in place.

We were taken to the fancy hotel where the dinner was being held and were handed out. Our driver told us to call as we were leaving and he would be ready for us. Eve thanked him and we went inside to be met and ushered to the head table. I was seated next to her.

It was upscale and the "rubber chicken" was actually quite good. I had been to these before and had learned to eat what was there because there typically wouldn't be much. We ate and made small talk with others close to us. It was time for Eve to talk and she was introduced as a leading host of a nation-leading talk show. It was, after all, a women's gathering.

Eve stood to talk and said, "I have prepared remarks but, first, I want to introduce my rescuer from the hurricane last month. Bill Anderson has kindly consented to be my escort tonight and this week in the wilds of Atlanta. I appreciate him and his presence. Thank you, Bill." She made me stand and acknowledge the applause.

From that point, she went into prepared remarks about women in business. She wrapped up saying, "Tomorrow, I will be meeting with a new vice president of XYZ. Margaret will be on the show with good news about our relationship with them and their continued sponsorship. Good things still happen. Thank you for listening to me tonight and any morning you have available."

She sat down to thunderous applause. It was so loud that she rose at one point again with a wave. It took a while to get loose. We were finally walking away and she called the limo. She was told that it would be there by the time she was. We got in and were driven back to her condo. We were the only ones on the elevator and the trip was erotic. We got off at her floor and made it in the door. From that point, it was lewd. We were finally exhausted and drifted off to sleep holding each other after crawling into bed.

I woke the next morning feeling good. I went into the kitchen and started the coffee machine. Eve came in and embraced me saying, "I was ravished last night."

"Against your will?" I asked.

"Totally and with my willing help. You may do that every night. I loved it and I love my ravisher. Bill, I've got you and I won't let you go."

"That's good. I don't want to be released."

I snapped my fingers and smiled. "I may have a solution to our little problem. I don't know if it will work but it's worth thinking about it."

She said, "Talk! Don't leave me in suspense. What are you thinking?"

I said slowly, "You move your show around?" She nodded. "You even did a show from Destin?"

"Yes, A recorded segment though it was never used."

"Why couldn't you do your show from Luverne?" She was nodding excitedly. "A private jet can land at the airport. There isn't an issue of traffic. Luverne isn't large but could supply about two weeks of audiences before people began to repeat. Run it at night and tape it and it would increase your potential studio audience even more." She was nodding vigorously.

"I don't know what it would take to create a studio but I have a couple of large buildings in Luverne that I think could be modified."

I poured our coffee and we went about dressing while she thought about it. Finally, she said, "I need to get an engineer to look at your buildings and determine if one would work for a studio and offices. We wouldn't need much since Joan would probably be the only one who would be interested in living down there. We would need camera operators, sound people, and a few other talents. Bill, it might work. We will follow up on it."

"Eve, it wouldn't have to be every week. You could still do a week in Nashville and another in Atlanta. It's another place. The costs might be cheaper and would help offset any additional costs for guests' travel."

She hugged me. Her eyes were shining and her mouth had a big smile. "Bill, you're a genius! It's a solution!"

"Eve, Eve, it's not a slam duck by any stretch of the imagination. I can see things that can go wrong. We just need to work our way through it. I think the local cable supplier has some small studio in Luverne and there might be some technical people available. I don't know and we'll just have to see what we find."

We were ready and went down to the limo to her studio. For once, we walked into the building without drama. We got some breakfast and coffee. Joan came by and said, "Margaret will be here in about an hour. We will have time to prepare a short script then. This is an easy day and we don't have much prep on the guests. I have a list and proposed questions and topics. Finally, your speaking engagement has been confirmed. It is the Georgia EMA directors' meeting."

Eve said, "That's good. Make sure they know that Bill will be there." She grinned. I smiled and she gave my hand a gentle squeeze." We finished the breakfast part and were having some more coffee and some fruit from a common plate.

Margaret came in and was greeted by Joan. She brought her over to us and I stood up as did Eve. Eve said, "Margaret! I'm glad you're here. Have a seat. May we get you some coffee or breakfast?"

Margaret said, "That fruit looks good. I can do it. Thanks for offering." She came back with coffee and a small plate of fruit. She looked at me. "You must be Bill Anderson. I'm glad to meet you. Your stance on behalf of Eve lead me to a promotion and a cleaner day for XYZ. I appreciate it and am glad to see our company improve how it operates.

"I listened to the show yesterday and found that you have other talents. What do you do for a living, Mister Anderson? At least when you're not helping Eve to take a moral stand."

I smiled slowly and said with an exaggerated southern drawl, "I'm retired. I'm just a rural guy living out in the sticks."

Eve choked on her coffee. Joan was giggling and Margaret didn't believe it either by the look on her face. Eve said, "He owned a business down there along with some real estate. He sold his company to care for his wife when she had cancer. He's a widower now and I'm going to monopolize him for the next sixty or so years."

In a normal voice, I said, "I was fortunate to provide a needed service and had great people working for me. It's a small pond, so I didn't have to be much of a fish."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.