Power of Touch
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Aaron has always been a bit of an empath. He's recently found out he can do a whole lot more. Being that he's got a good nature he's determined to better the world around him. All while still doing all the things a teenager would love to do.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Body Modification   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Transformation   Military   War   Politics  

I was standing in line at school. The pizza smelled especially good today. I hadn’t realized this before, but I’m starving. Every 20 seconds or so I take another step towards that cheesy gooey slice of heaven. I peeked around the guy in front of me. Why was this guy so huge? Were people around here always so big? Jeez...

7 more people in front of me, including Mr. Gargantua here. Come to think of it everyone was big here. I looked around. Nobody was really doing much of anything. They were all just standing here. I looked under some kids baseball cap. I couldn’t make out any facial features.

Mr. Gargantua turned around and leaned down to me. He didn’t have a face either. It was like he had a head shaped volleyball or something on his shoulders. I looked around because this (guy? thing? alien?) was creeping me out. They all seemed to be turned towards me.

A bunch more burst through the main double doors with machine guns and they all pointed them at me. I was panicked now. What the hell was going on??

They all fired at once and my body was riddled with bullet holes.

I woke up startled. Hannah was lying next to me. She had her thumb in her mouth and was sleeping soundly. What the hell kind of dream was that? Crazy! I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and just sat there for a little while. I didn’t really feel up to going back to sleep. The clock on the nightstand blared out 4:55 in it’s glaring light.

I stood up, naked, and walked to the bathroom to take a leak. I flushed the toilet and walked downstairs to get a snack, I guess. I’m usually still sleeping for another 45 minutes if it was a weekday. On a Saturday, I’m about 3 hours early. I suppose I’ll just get a head start on breakfast since I don’t feel like sleeping at all.

As soon as I touched the ground floor I heard a quiet growl at the front door. I looked there and saw Lucy staring at it and pulling her cheeks up, seemingly ready to pounce at the door. The moon must be bright outside because I noticed a figure in the window next to the front door.

I silently opened the sliding glass door and Lucy leaped outside, ninja quiet. I saw her take a wide circle. I walked around the back patio and peeked around the corner to see what was happening at the front door. There were 2 guys there holding pistols of some kind. They were slowly lifting it up to aim at the front door. I looked down and there were a few rocks there. I picked one up and tossed it over their heads, aiming for the ground at the front of the house.

The rock landed and both thugs looked that way. As soon as their attention was turned, I took two quick steps and lunged at the closest one to me, elbow first. Lucy must have sensed me before I even rounded the corner and was ready. She took a lightning quick start and jumped at the second guy. I was in the air moving, I don’t know how fast, and was about to connect my elbow to this idiot’s head and Lucy was aiming for the other guy’s hand holding the gun.

I felt the impact and instantly knew that the guy was out cold, possibly dead. I wasn’t too concerned with controlling my strength against 2 goons trying to break into my house. Lucy clamped down on the other guy’s wrist and jerked her head and body this way and that. I head a crunch and the guy dropped the gun.

I got to my feet and walked to him just as Lucy let go, but continued her low guttural growl. I picked him up by his neck and pinned him to the wall, staring at his face. He made to swing at me with his free hand. I easily caught it with my free arm and quickly squeezed, twisted, and pulled. There was a pop and his arm fell limply by his side. I was choking him pretty hard, so he didn’t make any noise.

“You chose the wrong house, ass-wipe.” I focused on him and gave him the basic adult package. “You try anything else, you die, understand?”

He tried to nod. I lowered him to the ground and set him down. “You OK, Lucy?” She walked up to me and rubbed her snout on my bare foot so I can connect to her.

I heard a Yes, Master. What will you do with him?

“I don’t know, yet, girl. Is anyone else around?” Lucy looked around and trotted off to the front of the house, then to the back. Then she returned and put her head under my hand. No, Master.

“Who are you and what were you doing out here?” I gave this guy the adult package, so he had to answer me without question.

“My name is Carl. That’s ... was Mark. We was here on a contract. We got word that you was the one who ratted out Mister Winslow. The boss sent us here to bring you back with us and watch you until he came down from up north.” He had a ridiculously thick accent. (Possibly from New England?) I just kept staring at him. I thought through what he said. John was Hannah’s dad. The only people who saw me there were the cops, ambulance and paramedic teams, and whatever neighbors were there or looking through their windows. I was going to have to investigate that quite a bit more closely. At the very least, the house was being watched; at the worst, the gangs had infiltrated either the emergency response teams or the police itself. Looks like this gang problem has gotten personal for me, though. Whoever this gang was just put out either a hit on me or wanted me kidnapped.

“Mark have a cell phone?” I asked Carl.

“Yeah, in his pocket.” I slowly reached down to grab it. I guess that even unarmed, he’s still scared of me, though anyone with common sense that saw what I just did, would be. I did lift him up and choke him with one arm and dislocated his other arm with a simple gesture of one arm. His arm was hanging limply at his side and his other arm was bleeding and looked broken from where Lucy held onto him. It was a basic flip phone. I opened it and dialed 911.

“911. What’s your emergency?” A female voice answered.

“Hi, my name is Aaron Gordon. I just caught this guy trying to break into my house and knocked him out. can you send a cop car here, maybe an ambulance too?”

There was a slight pause. “They are on their way, sir. Do you need me to stay on the phone with you until they get there?” She asked.

“Nah, he’s out cold.” I told her and hung up. I didn’t take my eyes off Carl. “This is what you’re going to do, Carl. You’re going to walk away and go sit by the Circle K. You know where that is?”

He nodded. “The one 1/2 mile or so away over in that direction?” He pointed with a nod of his chin.

“Right. You’re just going to sit there at the bench by the bathrooms. I’ll come get you eventually.”

Carl nodded and began walking in that direction. His arm still hung limply at his side and I’m sure it will be an excruciating trip. I knelt down and Lucy walked up to me. I gave her a hug and petted her back. “Thank you girl. You saved my life.” She just panted and grinned at me. Then she licked my nose. “Gross!! Haha!” I hugged her again.

I picked up Carl’s gun and handed it to Lucy. She grasped it with her mouth and cocked her head at me questioningly. “Hide it close by, OK?” She puffed out some air and walked off to her bush. I couldn’t see her anymore. I looked at Mark. I see what Carl meant when he said ‘was’. Mark’s neck was clearly broken. I must have connected to it at just the right spot. He laid limply on his stomach and I could see his neck bones pushing in areas that they shouldn’t be. I walked to the street and sat on mom’s bumper to wait for the cops.

They came in silently without lights or sirens, thankfully. It would be a really crappy Saturday morning to wake up at 5 AM to police sirens and lights right outside. A cop I didn’t know stepped out and walked towards me.

“You made the call about the burglary?”

“Yes, sir. The guy is laying on the ground by my front door.” I pointed over my shoulder nonchalantly. Maybe I watched too many movies about overconfident main characters ... Too bad there wasn’t an explosion I could walk away from without looking back! I saw him see the body and went to investigate. An ambulance showed up then and a couple of guys jumped out from the front. I just pointed them in the right direction and stayed there.

The cop came back and asked a bunch of questions about what happened. I answered them all. The paramedics loaded the guy up and drove away. I saw an SUV cruiser pull up and some more cops get out and they started bagging stuff. CSI, I guess. All in all, they were done with everything in about 45 minutes. Pretty expedient. I gave my statement and information. The cop just said he’d keep in contact. He regarded this as a simple home invasion that got thwarted. (see kids, that’s why you kill the burglar, that way he can’t sue you for tripping and falling on your knife set and getting all cut up)

I called Lucy to me after they all cleared out. “Can you go get the gun, girl?” She made a quiet noise and left towards her bush. I waited at the front door. She brought it to me moments later. I suppose that she just placed it in the bush. I was figuring that she would dig a hole. This was Lucy I was talking about, though. She’s damn smart. I’d venture to say that she may rival, if not, surpass the average human.

I walked inside and sat on the couch. I placed the gun on the coffee table. Lucy sat on the floor next to me and put her head on my lap. I absently scratched her head as I pondered things. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, Sam was shaking me awake with Hannah standing next to her. They were both still naked and it was a very nice sight to wake up to.

I rubbed the grogginess out of my eyes and stretched. Lucy had made her way on top of the couch and was sleeping with her head on my lap. She woke up too and was grinning at the girls. I looked at Sam and she had a very worried look on her face. Hannah was looking scared. “What happened?” I asked them.

“I could say the same about you. Why do you have a gun?” Sam pointed at the coffee table. Hannah hadn’t said anything yet, but was still looking scared.

“Oh, yeah, about that ... I’ll tell it to everyone all at once. Can you go get Mom and Steve, Sam?” I asked her while I took Hannah’s hand.

Sam looked at me for a few seconds before she responded. “Oh, alright, but you’re going to tell me what happened when I get back, capiche?” She said, pointing her finger at me, then turned to go upstairs.

“Si, senorita!” I pulled on Hannah’s hand and she sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. “What’s bothering you, Hannah?”

“Where’s my dad? Is he OK? I woke up alone and I was scared. I couldn’t find you. I went to Sam’s room and got in her bed, then she woke up and I told her and we came down here.” I could feel her worry and sadness. If I could feel how people feel, Hannah seemed to be able to project how she feels, as well. She really is more talented than I am.

“I’m sorry about that. I had a bad dream and came downstairs. I’ll tell you the rest when everyone else is down here.” Just as I said that they all trooped down the stairs. Mom looked really worried, but Steve was still half asleep. Mom was naked, but Steve had boxers on. Mom was sexy as hell. I changed her very recently and I can already see small signs of her skin tightening up. I could see that she was completely shaved and her slit looked very sexy as she walked near. He yawned as he asked what time it was. Sam answered him. “7:30 AM. Aaron is going to explain why there is a gun on the coffee table.”

I watched them all sit and stare at me. Jeez, tough crowd. Well ... Maybe not Steve. Seems like he just wants to go back to bed, gun or no gun. I told them what happened. First the dream, then Lucy, then the two guys, and then what I did.

Mom asked: “So this Carl walked all the way to the gas station? (I nodded) With a possible broken wrist and dislocated shoulder? (I nodded again) And you came back inside and fell asleep on the couch? (Third nod)”

“I guess it does sound kind of silly when you put it that way, Mom. I still have to go talk to him. He’s not going to move from there.” I yawned, then thought for a minute. “We should probably go get him. I’m going to borrow your car, mom.” “OK, just hurry back.”

We all stood up and naturally the two girls wanted to come with. Hannah actually walked outside naked before we were able to stop her. We brought her back inside and made her get dressed. After we were all sufficiently decent, which meant a tank top and loose shorts with no underwear for Hannah, we headed to the car. Lucy was at my heels the whole time and hopped into the back seat when Hannah opened the door.

Carl was sitting surprisingly inconspicuously by one of the bathrooms near the back of the parking lot. We pulled up, I told the girls to stay in the car, and I got out. I walked up to him and he painstakingly stood up. I reached out and put my hand on his shoulder, touching his neck. I numbed his pain, then stood next to his dislocated arm. I grabbed his arm, twisted, lifted, and pushed. If he could feel at that moment, that would have hurt like a bitch. I touched him again and told his broken arm and wrist to heal faster.

“You know the house where John lives?” He nodded. “Go in the bathroom here and wash off the blood from your arm, then go to John’s house and stay put. I’ll come talk to you later on.” Carl nodded again and took off in the direction of my school and John Winslow’s house. I walked back to the car and got in.

“You fixed him, then let him go? Why?” Sam wasn’t following where I was going with this.

“The only reason he’s alive is because he knows critical gang info. I’m going to get as much information from him as possible, then have him turn himself in for whatever crimes he’s committed.” That seemed to appease Sam, so she sat back on the passenger seat and looked ahead as I drove home.

On the ride home Sam turned to me looking worried. “Aaron, we got Hannah yesterday afternoon. These guys were at our house that same night. Someone followed us home.”

I pulled into our driveway and put the car into park. “Damn. You’re right. I don’t have any time to waste. I have to get this gang problem fixed now. If I don’t, then we are all in danger.” I looked at the rear view mirror and Hannah was sitting in the back seat looking scared and in turn making us all scared. I’d have to figure a way to get Hannah to control how much she transmits, if it’s at all possible. “Come on, let’s go inside.”

We went in and sat on the couch in the living room. Mom was cooking breakfast wearing a thong and apron and Steve was probably upstairs. “What are we going to do, Aaron?” Sam asked.

I looked at her for a moment. “We aren’t going to do anything. I’m going to fix this.” Sam was already opening her mouth to protest my decision and I held up my hand to stop her. “Think about it, Sam. How far do you think you’re going to get inside their organization? If they catch you, they will do worse things to you than kill you.”

I looked at Lucy. “Besides, Lucy will come help me, won’t you girl?” She barked quietly and started wagging her tail excitedly. I think I should make her tougher just to be safe. I put my hand on her back and focused. What kind of upgrades can I give a dog? I could just improve what they already excel at. I made Lucy stronger in every way, her bones tougher like mine (including her teeth), and more flexible. I made two big change to her teeth, though. She could extend her two front corner teeth about 2 more inches than they normally were and I sharpened them a bit. I thought some and realized that her jaw would need to get changed too. I gave Lucy the ability to extend her jaw much lower down. Right now, she is just a mid-size dog. If I made her frame bigger so that her back was at my waist level as she stood, there are very few people who wouldn’t be scared of her when she bares her teeth at them, especially if she looked like a damn Sabertooth Tiger! Only problem was that I don’t think I could create that much mass at once. I’d have to tell her DNA to grow naturally to that size. I made the changes to her DNA.

I opened my eyes and she grinned at me, still wagging her tail. Master, you changed me, didn’t you?

“I made you stronger and tougher. You can feel it?”

Definitely, Master. Lucy will protect you.

“I know you will. Let’s hope that it won’t have to come to that.”

All 3 girls were looking at me. Mom was holding a plate full of pancakes while Sam and Hannah were sitting next to each other on the couch. “Mmm, pancakes. I’m hungry.” I stood up and took the plate from mom and sat at the table. “Anyone else coming?” That seemed to do the trick and they all made their way to the table to eat.

I was sitting in the driver’s seat with Lucy in the passenger seat when Sam leaned down to hug me. “Be careful, OK? I need you to come back.”

“I’ll be fine, Sam. Hey, all those girls are coming over later. If I take too long, just go have fun with them, OK?” I told Sam as I hugged her back.

“Alright, but I’m going to keep my phone on me and be worried sick until you get back.” She stepped back to let Lucy in. “Watch out for him, Lucy” Sam said as she was stepping back. Lucy barked quietly.

“I love you too, Sam.”

Hannah stepped up and kissed my lips and then hugged me. She didn’t say anything, she just looked worried. I smiled at her.

As I was driving, I thought about how I could make myself better prepared for what I was about to do. I’m essentially going to waltz in the front door of a major crime organization, so I’d need any and all help I could get. I figured that any good spy had cool gadgets, but I could make my body do all the things that those gadgets could do. Instead of having some device that could peek around a corner, I thought that I could use sonar of some kind to see what is ahead of me. I came to the decision that I’d need something on my fingertips to avoid detection, and whatever sound I’d make would have to be higher than normal human hearing. I drove on as I made the changes. My middle fingers bones were made hollow and I could build up pressure in it and release a high frequency ‘ping’ that was very strong. Think of how a flea locks its leg joints and builds up tension, then releases it to jump many times higher than their own height. I just modified it to create noise, rather than to propel myself. To catch the sound wave on the way back, I modified my index finger. I couldn’t really explain how it picks the sound up. I experimented in the car as I drove and after a few tries I could ‘see’ what the sound wave was telling me with my index finger, sort of an echolocation type of ‘see’. I must have been pretty comical to watch because Lucy was confused and cocking her head each time I made the ultrasonic sound with my finger.

I pulled up to Hannah’s street and parked about half the block down. I got out and Lucy followed suit out my door. I walked up between two houses on the same side of the street as Hannah’s house. I put my fingers up over the fence about a half inch and tried out my echo. Nobody around. I pulled my head over the top of the fence and saw that there was nobody there. I could see with my eyes exactly what my echo told me should be there. This would be a neat little trick for future usage. I easily jumped over the fence with Lucy following behind me. I was about 7 houses down from Hannah’s house. I jumped the fences, after echoing over them, until I got to her backyard.

I walked up to the sliding glass door and knocked. Carl came out from the living room and opened the door for me. I went inside with Lucy. “Carl, who knows where I live?”

Carl closed the door, then looked at me. “Pretty much the whole crew. There was a big meeting yesterday after John got pinched. Almost everyone was there.”

Crap, I was afraid of this. I thought for a moment and figured I had two options. I could let Carl take me to them, but there is a high likelihood that they would kill me before I had the opportunity to do anything. The other option is to infiltrate them. I’m going with option 2.

I had never tried this before, but now is as good a time as any, but I was going to need life force. I needed Lucy and Carl, so I couldn’t use theirs. I looked outside to the empty backyard. A thought struck me: trees! I walked out there with Carl and Lucy in tow and touched the big tree that was in the back corner. I was a really tall one, maybe 30 feet tall. I hoped this would work. I placed my hand on it and wish the life force to draw into me while I took a mental picture of my DNA and everything about how I look. Then I thought about how Mark looked and focused in on my 4th level. I began to change my appearance to match what I remembered. Mark was about 2 inches taller than me, but I didn’t want to create 2 inches of body mass. I’ll just go 2 inches shorter.

All in all that process took just a few seconds. I heard Carl yell out in surprise and when I opened my eyes I saw that he had a wild confused look. The leaves on the tree were all brown and there was a huge 30’ radius of brown grass around it. I hope I didn’t kill the tree. I walked up to the sliding glass door and looked at my reflection. I looked just like Mark. “Alright, take me to your boss.” Yes, I refrained from saying leader...

“Holy shit! You sound just like him, too! Uhh, yah, OK. We can take John’s car, it’s still in the garage.” He led me to the garage and we got in and opened the door. The trip wasn’t all that long. We ended up at this commercial complex. Carl parked the car and we got out. We walked up to this unmarked door and he led the way. Lucy walked behind me. She had seen me change and took it in stride. She knew I was still me.

There were 2 guys standing just inside it with shoulder holsters. I could see the silver guns in them. “What’s with the dog?” I looked at goon #1 and held out my hand. He looked at me weirdly. I guess he just figured ‘what the hell’ and took it. I gave him the adult cocktail, while holding the image of who I really am in my head. “Found her. She keeps following me, so I let her.” It was true enough.

I shook the other guy’s hand, too. I made the same changes. We walked down a hallway to a fairly spacious room with couches, tables, chairs, a microwave, a TV on a stand, and fridge. There was only 2 people there. They looked like typical goons, much like Mark and Carl. I walked up to each and made the adult changes.

“Where’s the boss?” I asked, looking around. Carl pointed to a door near the back wall. I went to in and opened it. There was a guy in a suit sitting on his desk with his pants around his ankles. There was a redhead bobbing her head up and down on his dick. He looked at me while he held her hair with his hand. “What happened? Did you get that kid?” He asked me, while the girl paid no attention. She’s a very committed person, apparently.

“Yeah, we got him. He’s out in the main room.” I lied to him and went to shake his hand. He frowned at me and went to smack my hand away. When he made contact I made the changes. Now everyone in their ‘office’, except the girl, had the adult changes.

This guy was a tool, so I didn’t care to let him finish. “Put your dick away and come out here. Now.” The girl pulled his dick out of her mouth and looked at me incredulously. I winked at her. “Bring her, too.” I walked out to the main room. “Carl, how many more guys you have in your crew?”

“4 more. They are out on jobs, well they were last night.” Carl seemed to be very insightful. I wonder if everyone knows what everyone is doing here. Seems like a losing business plan if you’re committing crimes. Compartmentalizing was probably the safest way to operate.

The ‘boss’ walked in with his pants tented and the redhead in tow. “What’s so goddamn important that I couldn’t finish? Where’s the kid?” He said as he looked around.

I walked up to him and punched him softly (compared to what I could do) in the jaw. He fell backwards onto the floor. Everyone’s eyes nearly popped out of their head. The boss regained his composure and scrambled to stand up. He was about to pull out a gun. “Everyone stop moving!” I yelled. The redhead is the only one looking around, while the rest are all either in mid stride or holding their hand up in the air. “Put all the guns on that table (I pointed), then go sit on the couches.” They had a surprising amount of weapons on them.

“OK, now, you (I turned to the boss) are going to get on the phone with your boss and arrange a meeting. Does anyone else know about that kid that I was supposed to get?” I was still looking at the ‘boss’.

“Just us, the 4 guys out on jobs right now, and my boss.” He responded rubbing his jaw.

“Call them in from the jobs even if the jobs are not done yet.” The ‘boss’ took out his phone and got busy.

“Mark? What’s gotten into you?” The redhead finally spoke up.

I looked at her and smiled. “You’ll understand soon enough.” I took an actual look at her and realized that she was smoking hot. She had a petite frame, flowing red hair, big green eyes, light freckles, small B’s that were definitely not confined in a bra. She is one sexy ‘office assistant’. She was wearing a black skirt down to her mid thighs, pumps, and a white button down dress shirt. I’ll have to find out more about her, but later. I had more pressing matters now.

The boss finished on the phone and looked up at me from the chair he was sitting in. “They’re going to be here within the hour.”

“What job were they out doing?” I asked him.

“There’s a jewelry shop that’s owned by an old couple about 45 minutes away. We’ve been scoping it out for a while. The old guy sometimes forgets to lock the side window. Easy target.” He responded, as a matter of fact.

I glared at him, but didn’t say anything. I was leaning on the counter by the microwave while all the goons were sitting at the couches looking confused and weary. The redhead was standing by the back office door, still looking alarmed and nervous. “OK. This is what’s going to happen: you all are just going to sit here quietly and I’m going to have a talk with Miss Red over here in the office. Carl, you’re going to come get me when your other 4 guys knock on the door. Don’t let them in until after you come get me.”

I walked towards Red and the office. “Come on, Miss Red. We need to have a chat.” I think I pushed her last button, because she started to go off.

“I don’t know who the fuck you think you are. You can’t walk in here and start ordering us around.” She turned to the boss. “Mister Carbone, what’s gotten into you? Since when do you let Mark here call the shots?”

I figured that now is as good a time as any to change back into myself. Lucy could sense how at ease I was, so she was also relaxed, sitting by the entrance to the room, near that hallway. I closed my eyes and changed back. There were a few ‘Holy shit’s’ and ‘What the fuck’s’. I calmly looked at them until they decided to get themselves into control.

“You some kind of alien or something?” Red was starting to seem scared. She wasn’t yelling anymore.

“Nope. I’ll explain everything. Come on.” I walked into the room without looking back. I heard Carl half-whisper to Red. “Do what he says, Wendy. This guy is serious business!” A few moments later, she showed up at the door.

“Close the door. (She did, but cautiously) Come, sit.” I gestured to the chair at the desk. I was sitting behind the desk. I figured that having a desk between us might put her a bit more at ease. “Your name is Wendy?”

“Yeah...” She replied.

“I’ve always hated that name. I’m going to call you Red. It’s much more fitting, don’t you think?” I smirked at her.

She narrowed her eyes, but still cautiously replied. “Oook ... What do you want with me?”

“I’m going to make you a proposition. First, however, I think we need to be introduced. My name is Aaron.” I stood up and held out my hand for her. She reached out and I gave the adult changes to her. Now I can speak freely and know that she’s not going to blab. “Don’t worry, I’m human. Firstly, though, you aren’t going to tell anyone, in any way, shape, or form what I can do. Now, I wanted to know some things about you. Why are you with these guys? Tell me what you know about them?”

She started a constant stream that amazingly looked like she never even needed to breathe between sentences. Turns out that Red grew up within this organization. She didn’t know her parents. All she knew was this life. She’d grown up as a sex slave/office assistant. “So as long as you can remember, you’ve been helping these guys out?”

“Not exactly. These guys are sorta new to me. I’ve only been here for about 5 months. Carl and Mark are new here. The others were here before me. I was somewhere else for a few years before that.” 5 months ... Sounds like what Kenny meant when he said that it’s been getting bad lately. Something caused these guys to move into the area. I need to find out why.

“What exactly do you do here, Red?”

“Me? I just keep track of the paperwork. The guys here just use me for blowjobs. A couple of them like to fuck my pussy, the rest just use my asshole. It’s all I’m good for anyway. Paperwork and sex.” Sounds like she’s been brainwashed all her life to think like this.

“OK, Red. This is what’s going to happen. You’re not with these guys anymore. You’re with me. You won’t tell anyone about what I can do. I’ll figure out a place for you. Come here for a minute.” She stood up and walked around the desk. I took her hand and had her sit on my lap. “Close your eyes and relax for a minute.” She did and I focused in on her. I gave her something to focus on and told her clit to constantly tingle, then I made the basic female and crush changes to her. She was squirming on my lap because her clit was feeling good. I opened my eyes and gestured for her to get up by patting her on the ass. She opened her eyes and slowly stood up with primal hunger in her eyes. I stood up and she attacked my pants. They were around my ankles in seconds and my dick was down her throat in even less time. Damn, she was good. I decided to enjoy this and connected her mouth to her pussy, clit, and g-spot. She redoubled her efforts because the more she tried, the better she felt. Needless to say, I was pumping a good load down her throat in no time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.