Power of Touch - Cover

Power of Touch

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Aaron has always been a bit of an empath. He's recently found out he can do a whole lot more. Being that he's got a good nature he's determined to better the world around him. All while still doing all the things a teenager would love to do.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Body Modification   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Transformation   Military   War   Politics  

I woke up the next morning with a raging hard on. I rolled over and looked at my clock and saw that it was 6 AM. I had less than 20 minutes to get to the bus stop. I got up and got ready as fast as I could. I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and saw that Sam was already there. She was sitting on the toilet doing her business. We’d been so close for so long that it didn’t bother either of us to go pee with the other in the bathroom.

Mom and Stupid Steve didn’t have to get up to go to work for another hour or so. She looked at me from the toilet as I go closer to the sink and eyed my hard on.

“Having trouble with your morning woody, there?” She loved to tease me. When I turned 12, I would get sudden (what I called) drive-by boners at random times. She seemed to never miss an opportunity to let me know my pants were tented. It wasn’t until the last few months that she’s actually touched it.

...

We were both sitting on the couch on a Saturday evening a few months back. I was laying on the armrest and Sam was sitting with my legs over her legs. Mom was out with Stupid Steve on a date. We were watching some movie that wasn’t holding my interest at all. I did what any normal teen would do. I started thinking about boobs. More specifically about Jae’s boobs. Naturally, I started to get hard. From where Sam was sitting, it was inevitable that she would notice. She had never actually said anything bad about me getting my drive-by boners so I thought to myself ‘screw it’.

I had my eyes closed this whole time. I kept thinking about Jae and all the sudden I felt Sam touch my dick through my shorts with her finger. I opened my eyes and she asked me “Why are you always getting boners?”

Not really knowing how to answer that I said “I don’t know, it just happens. Usually it’ll go away after I jerk off.”

“Doesn’t it hurt to be all hard like that? The girls in class talk about guys’ boners and how they all want girlsto touch it and stuff.”

“It’s sort of a good hurt. It’s hard to explain.” As I said this I readjusted myself while she watched.

“Are they all this big?” She asked innocently.

“Some are bigger, some are smaller.” She reached over and touched it again. This time she left her hand there and then used her palm to press on the head. I grunted softly and she pulled her hand back like she hurt me.

“You didn’t hurt me, it felt good.” She tentatively put her hand back and this time she wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed. I made a satisfied grunt and smirked at her. She took this as encouragement and kept doing it. After a few minutes of this I started to want more.

“Do you want to see it?” I tentatively asked her. I was hoping I wouldn’t scare her off.

“I dunno ... Isn’t that bad?” She was definitely hesitant.

“Doesn’t feel bad. Plus, if we don’t tell anyone, nobody will know.”

Sam kept squeezing for a few moments more, weighing her options. Then she slowly nodded, almost imperceptibly. I lowered my waistband.

I looked at her and smiled. Then I lifted my butt and pulled my shorts down. I’m not hung like a horse, but I’m quite fond of my 7 inches. She reached out tentatively and took it in her hands again. “Oh, wow. It’s really hot. It’s like your thing has a fever.”

I looked up at her eyes. “My thing?”

“Yeah, your ... dick.” She acted like she was saying a bad word or something.

“Sam, you do know there is nothing wrong with saying that, right?”

“I know! It’s just weird...”

Skin on skin contact was so much better than through my shorts. Even more so now that it’s not my hands doing the contact. “Try to rub it up and down.”

She glanced at me then back at my dick. Her hand started to pump and the sensations were, well, sensational.

She saw a bit of pre-cum seep out the tip. “What’s that?” She asked pointing at it with her other hand.

“It’s pre-cum. It’s like a lubricant. Try to smear it over the head. “She did so and it was exponentially better than when it was dry, causing more to seep out.

“Are you cumming?” She asked when she saw that more was coming out.

“Uhnn ... No, you’re just making me feel really good and the better it feels the more comes out. Where did you learn about this anyway?”

“The girls at school. That’s basically all they talk about. Boys and sex.”

“Well, have they talked about blowjobs at all?” I asked her, hopeful.

“Yeah, of course. They all say it’s the best way to avoid actually having sex. Why? Do you want one?”

“I would never turn one down from you. I would love you forever if you gave me a blowjob right now.”

“Haha! They also did mention that guys will pretty much do whatever you want when you have their dicks in your hand. Or mouth...” She leaned down after she said that and took a tentative lick of the newly emerged pre-cum. “It’s not bad.” She said. She pushed my legs onto the floor and then without another word she took the whole head in her mouth.

“Oh fuck. Yeah, that’s good. Keep going.” I was starting to feel that tightening behind my balls. “Do they say anything about swallowing?”

She just nodded and kept bobbing her head. Her tongue would circle around the head and she would bob back down. I wondered if she’s done this before. I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed lightly and began to involuntarily buck my hips. She redoubled her efforts and that did the trick. I blew everything I had into her hot mouth. She was expecting it, I guess, because she clamped her lips around the head and sucked harder.

After what felt like damn near eternity, my dick stopped throbbing in her mouth and she lifted off. I saw her visibly swallow and smile at me.

“Holy shit that was sexy!” I told her. “Who taught you to do that??”

“Jae.” Now that was a surprise. I guess I was telegraphing what I was thinking because Sam started to laugh at me. “What?” She asked between her chuckles.

“When did you and Jae practice blowjobs?”

“We didn’t blow a guy together, if that’s what you’re thinking. She’s got this vibrator that she showed me and we practiced on that.”

“You just went up to Jae and asked her if you could practice giving blowjobs on her vibrator? How did you know she even had a vibrator?” I was very intrigued by all this.

Sam blushed a little when she responded. “Cuz we’ve played with it before. We have been for a while now. She’s really nice you know, not just a pair of tits.”

“Wow. I’m not mad or anything, I just think it’s hot that you’re messing around with Jae. And I don’t think that Jae is just a pair of tits, by the way. How did all that start, anyway?”

“Well, I’ve always seen your ... dick ... poking your pants and I was curious. I would, like, die if I asked mom about it, so I asked the next best person. She showed me some stuff on her vibrator and one thing led to another and all of the sudden I was laying on her bed naked and her mouth was on my clit and her vibrator was inside me ... Do you think that’s weird?”

After a few moments passed and the information sunk in... “Are you kidding me? That’s gotta be the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard! Did you put the vibrator in her too?”

“So you don’t think it’s weird that I was having sex with your best friend’s sister who happens to be your crush?”

“Hell no, Sam! It’s awesome!” I replied excitedly.

“Oh. OK then.” She smiled. “Yes, I did use the vibrator on her too. She calls him George.” Sam giggled when she said that. She has a really

cute giggle.

“Do you want me to return the favor?” I asked her this while I looked at her crotch.

“You’d do that? I’m your sister, though...”

“I think we are way passed that, aren’t we?” I motioned to my still slightly hard dick.

She giggled again and lifted her butt to pull her shorts down. I just stared at the first pussy I’ve seen outside of the computer or TV. It was perfect. She had smooth puffy lips and no hair to speak of. I leaned down slowly and she spread her legs to give me access. I’ve seen quite a few porn videos where they do this, so I know a little bit about what to do, but no real-world experience. I know that her clit is inside her slit at the top. I decided to start there. I pressed my tongue between her lips and pressed upwards. She moaned and it encouraged me to do it again. I felt a little nub at the top and I figure that this was her clit. I pulled her lips apart and sucked in her clit’s general direction and she nearly tore my head off with her legs. I pulled back and looked at her. “Ow! Watch your legs!” I was half laughing as I said it and she giggled at me again.

“Sorry. It’s just sensitive and felt good. Now get back down there and finish...” She grabbed the back of my head and basically shoved my face into her pussy. I didn’t mind being manhandled all that much because this was the first pussy I’ve eaten. I continued to push and pull her clit with my tongue and she would make her adorable mewling noises. I figured I was doing something right, so I kept on doing it. After a few more minutes, I decided to spice it up a little and I put my fingers at the entrance to her pussy. She didn’t change pitch of her mewling or anything so I wet my fingers from our combined lubrication there and slowly inserted my fingers.

One thing for sure is that I was glad I watched porn. I would have been really embarrassed if I got down here and didn’t know what to do. I also remember reading some stories and how they say that she had something called a ‘g-spot’ right inside to the top. I curled my finger up like I was telling her to come closer and she started to rotate her hips a little more wildly. I pulled back and got a second finger lubed and tried it again with two fingers. Once again, she gyrated her hips. I could feel that she was getting close so I tried one last thing. I bit down lightly but firmly on her clit and she cried out and started to jerk her hips. I couldn’t keep contact with my teeth without hurting her, so I resolved to just suck on her clit while I still told her to come here with my two fingers.

She was buckling for quite a while. 30 or 40 seconds at least. I know that, for me, after 10 seconds I’m done cumming. She reached down with her hands and pushed my head away. “Enough. Enough ... God that was nice...” She had a really relaxed look on her face. I guess I did good, hehe. She seemed to have her thoughts in line again because she started giggling at me.

“What?” I asked her.

“Your face is completely soaked...” More giggles. “That was good ... You’ve done that before, haven’t you?”

“No. First time.” I responded as I got up. We heard the garage door opening and looked at each other with wide eyes. “Shit! Mom’s home! Quick, put your clothes on!” I told her as I pulled up my shorts.

“Well of course, doofus. I’m not going to sit here with my vagina hanging out and wait for mom!” She retorted as she pulled her shorts up. “You need to go wash your face!”

“Crap! OK, I’m going upstairs.”

...

That was our first time together. I don’t think that mom or Stupid Steve realized what we did. Since then, every chance we got, we were being some sort of naughty. It was just our thing and I think that it’s one of the reasons why we trust each other so much.

“So do you need some help or not?” She asked me as she got off the toilet and flushed.

“I don’t think we have time.” I said dejectedly. “We gotta be at the bus stop in less than 20 minutes.”

“That’s what you get for oversleeping. I’ve been up for 25 minutes already. I’m ready to go.”

“Lucky you!” I told her sarcastically.

Sigh Here, turn this way.” She motioned for me to stand at the sink and turn sideways towards the bathtub. She got on her knees in front of me and looked up. I was just staring at her. “Well, brush your teeth.” She said this as she pulled my boxers down. God, I love this girl! She took me in her mouth and worked on me expertly. After a few dozen times, you kind of get to know what your partner likes. She likes it when I tickle her asshole with my tongue. I like it when she uses her nails lightly on my balls. She pulled out all the stops and had me going hard as a rock before the toothbrush was even in my mouth.

“Don’t you dare drip toothpaste on my head!” She warned me in the brief moment that she pulled her mouth off my dick. She basically rammed my dick into her throat after that. I tried my best to brush my teeth. I supposed I was doing an OK job brushing my teeth, but I was very distracted. She would deep throat me then suck on my head and repeat. On one such time that she pulled me out of her throat she started to jack me off and looked at me. “Hurry up and cum. We gotta go!” Then she proceeded to jam my cock into her throat again. It didn’t take long. I was so close already and her saying that just set me off. I hosed her throat with about what felt like 2 gallons of cum. She kept me in her throat so she wouldn’t choke and waited until I stopped throbbing.

When she felt I was ready, she pulled me out and put me away. She stood up and patted my dick. “All better.” she said as she walked past and kissed my cheek. I just smiled and finished brushing my teeth.

I walked out to the bus stop with Sam. We made it by the skin of our teeth. The bus was just pulling up when we got to the bus stop. Eddie was already up and ready to get on the bus when he spotted us.

“Hey guys! Hurry up!” We got in line behind him and boarded the bus.

I let Sam get on before me. Eddie chose an empty seat and I nudged Sam to go sit next to him. She glanced back and me and glared for a split second ... Then sat next to Eddie. I took the seat right behind them and leaned over the back of theirs. “Guess what I figured out last night, guys!”

“That you suddenly love me and you want to run away and get married and move to Sweden where we can spend the rest of our lives as exotic dog breeders and start our own reality TV show that is going to go viral and have it’s own American spin off and we, then, get invited to travel back here where we can meet the newly elected president who happens to be Donald Trump’s son?” Eddie sarcastically asked.

“That you’re secretly a woman and you want to come out to the world in a big blazing cross-dressing glory and have your own TV show on MTV?” Sam was ever sharp as a whip...

“What?? No! Eddie, what the fuck, dude?” We all started laughing. When it died down a little bit I leaned in again and attempted to elaborate. “I can do that same thing I did yesterday to animals.”

“Huh?” Sam said. Eddie asked me “Like Dr. Doolittle?”

“Yeah, sort of, but better. Same as with you and Danny, I can change things in animals, too.”

“Did you give your chameleon an 8-inch dick?” Sam said.

“Haha, no, not this time.” I responded laughing at that mental image. “Although ... That’d be something to see, huh?”

They looked at me astonished. “I’m kidding! Jeez!” I laughed. They did a half laugh, not completely convinced that I was kidding.

“Hey, Aaron, show Eddie that thing you did with your arm!” Sam asked hushed.

I looked around and put my arm between them. Then I focused on myself and visualized writing in cursive on my arm. A message appeared baring the words ‘Eddie is gay!’ in hot pink on my arm. “Whoa!! That’s so cool, man!” Eddie seemed to be impressed.

“It’s cool that you’re gay, Eddie?” Sam again...

We all shared a laugh and he lightly smacked her thigh below her short shorts. He let his hand stay there though. I saw it, but didn’t draw attention to it. “Oh, ha ha, Sam!” Eddie could take a joke. He’s good like that. He turned to me, pressing his hand more on her thigh and putting his fingers a little bit in between them. “What do you think you could do with that now, ‘talking’ to animals?

“I don’t know yet. Maybe I can get a bunch of poisonous spiders to go kill criminals.”

“Heyyy, there’s an idea!” Sam said and turned towards me too. She put one of her hands on Eddie’s hand and held him there as she turned, pushing it further between her legs. “You should definitely do that. Image the headlines: ‘Every crook ever has been inexplicably killed by poisonous spiders. No one else was hurt. Full story at 7’. That would be interesting, huh?” “Not a bad idea. I’d have to think about all that. In the meantime, Eddie, Sam ... You guys gotta promise ... No, vow to me that you aren’t going to tell anyone about what I can do.”

They looked at each other and I’ll be damned if I didn’t notice Eddie squeeze Sam’s tight as he said “Yeah, man, I won’t tell a soul.”

“Me neither. What would I do without you, big brother?” She took her hand off Eddie’s and gave me a one-armed hug. Eddie took his hand off her leg and held his fist out to me. I bumped him and thought for a bit.

“If you guys can think of anything I could do that would be good for everyone, let me know, huh? I feel like I’ve watched too many superhero movies and now I feel like I have the responsibility to do something.”

“That’s a good idea, dude. I’ll let you know if I think of anything.” “Yeah, for sure.”

I sat back and closed my eyes. We were still on Turner St, so leaning on the window was out of the question. I jostled enough just sitting there. I focused my senses on people on the bus. Normal stuff, really. There was one kid with a bit of a thyroid problem. That was probably that awkward overweight kid that always sat by himself in the front. The bus driver seems to have scarring in her lungs. Probably from all the smoking. Everyone else seems to be in good health.

I opened my eyes and saw Eddie and Sam talking. It’s about time. Seriously.

The rest of the ride was uneventful. We got to school and Sam went to her classes while Eddie and I went to the opposite side to where our classes were. We got to the collection of trailers that our first few periods were in and he went to his first period, waving to me when he turned off. I walked up the steps to my trailer and walked through the door to my homeroom. The teacher was at her desk doing whatever teachers do and the students were chatting among themselves. I went to my usual seat and sat down.

I looked around and saw that nobody was paying attention to me. I decided to do some remote recon. I was scanning people left and right and they were all healthy 15-year-old’s. I opened my eyes and thought some more. I looked to my left to where Sasha normally sat. She wasn’t here yet. I wonder if there is something I can do to make her like me ... An idea struck me. I pulled out my homework and waited. I always hated doing homework at home so I always make sure to do it before I leave school. She walked in the door in all her glory. She’s a good 5’5”, dark brown hair always done up in some sexy new way, beautiful blue eyes, and a very nice and toned lacrosse body.

She walked towards her chair and sat down. I leaned over to her. “Hey, Sasha, did you do your homework? I had a question about one of the things on there.”

Sasha looked at me and said “Yeah, hold on. Let me get it out.”

“Sure.” I replied. I formulated what I wanted to change on her, and kept it in mind. She pulled out a piece of papers with numbers all over it in the typical girly handwriting. You know the kind: curve curve line dash line line curve curve ... I reached over to grab it and closed my eyes while focusing. When I made contact with her hand, I changed her. She’s now going to get extremely horny and her pituitary is going to release a small flood of endorphins every time she looks at me. Once she and I start making more physical contact, I’ll be able to make more changes. For now, that should be enough.

“Thanks!” I told her as I made to compare hers to mine. She wasn’t paying attention so I just kept looking at it for a few more seconds then I tapped her arm, making sure to send surges of pleasure every time I touched her. I saw her shiver as she turned to me.

“No problem. You figured out what ... what it was you were confused about?” She paused a bit between the ‘whats’ because that was the first time she looked at me. I bet her pussy is really wet right now. I grinned at her like I knew exactly what it is she is feeling.

“Yeah, I had it right, I was just checking. Thanks.” I reached over and touched her arm again as I thanked her and had her pleasure center go haywire for a bit when I touched her and I told it to linger for a few minutes after I let go. I don’t think she’s going to pay much attention today. She kept stealing glances at me throughout the class.

I spent the rest of the period resting my brain. I knew that 3rd period was the class with Ms. Walker. She was one hot number. She’s a couple years out of college and this is her first teaching gig. She’s got a knack for getting the students to understand Grammar. Maybe people pay attention to her because she reeks of sensuality. You know how they say some people don’t even have to try, while others have to work at it day and night to look and act sexy? Well, she doesn’t have to try. Maybe she doesn’t even realize it.

Second period was history and even paying minimal attention to the lecture, I was still catching everything. I could probably catch everything in my sleep. Not that the teacher there was boring, on the contrary, he’s a great teacher. I just had more important things to think about than WW1. That did give me an idea and I filed away the thought of getting recorded lectures and playing them to myself when I slept so I would already know stuff without having to pay any attention in class.

I thought about things I could try to do. One thing I definitely needed to figure out was how to get the teachers to leave me be in class. I know that the second layer was emotions and maybe if I tried something there, I might have some success. They needed to believe that everything I said was right without question.

I thought to myself for a bit. What kind of person has others do things for them and think that they are gods? Kings and Pharaohs. Why did their people do those things? They either loved them, feared them, had great respect for them, or admired them. I already know that I can have someone feel something each time they look at me. So, if I give them a really strong cocktail of all 4 each time they looked at me, it should do the trick.

Now the next problem: How to deliver this cocktail inconspicuously. If I try to be sneaky, it might backfire. Taking a direct route might have the best chance of delivery without having them suspect anything. I’ll just go up to Mr. Pitts and shake his hand and thank him for being a great teacher. That seems simple enough. Of course, I wouldn’t reap the benefits until tomorrow, but who’s complaining?

I wonder if this cocktail will work on animals too? I can just imagine myself with a huge animal kingdom ready to defend me to the death. That’d be something! I should find a better test subject than a chameleon though. A dog would be a good choice, but who’s dog am I going to use? There is that one really friendly white dog on the way to the gas station from my house. I could try on him. It’s a shame that his owners leave it in their backyard all day and night long.

The bell rang and I started to gather my stuff. I took my time so that most students had already left the classroom. I held the cocktail recipe in my head while I walked up to Mr. Pitts. I extended my hand and he looked at me a bit skeptically but took it. I blinked and changed him. “I just wanted to tell you that I’m glad you’re one of my teachers and I wanted to say thank you.”

He got this funny look on his face. “Oh. Well, you’re welcome and thank you, Mr. Gordon.” He let go of my hand.

I decided to try the changes out. “Hey Mr. Pitts. I think I have a good grasp of pretty much everything that happened in World War 1. I want to take the midterm early.”

“Oh, of course! Of course! How soon would you like to take it Mr. Gordon, sir?” Sounds like it worked.

“On second thought, I think I will just take them with the rest of the students. Oh, and you don’t need to call me sir. Just call me Mr. Gordon, like you always have.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.