Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 20

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina stumbled out of the gift shop. She felt dirty. She was in pain. She had been violently raped twice in a day. This was her life now. She was a fucktoy to be abused by everyone. But she still had her pride. She wouldn’t let them break her.

She found a toilet and cleaned herself up as much as she could. She put on the slutty clothing she’d been given. It was awful but better than having to walk around nude again. Then she went back to Jenny. Jenny didn’t say anything, but she hugged Nina tight before she put on the clothes.

Now they looked like two sluts, but they didn’t care. They decided to spend the free time they had just being happy. Jenny told her stories from Hollywood, Nina responded with stories from all the charities she worked with. They made each other smile. It felt like a date.

They went back to the bungalow hand in hand. They stripped and hid the clothing in nearby bushes first, so they could use it again without Jeremy finding out. That made them smile too.

When they got there, they stopped smiling. Nina felt all the bad emotions of the day rushing back into her. Chrissy was tied to a palm tree next to the house, her arms and legs bent back uncomfortably, her breasts pushed out. Jeremy was standing further back with a paintball rifle, aiming at his crying sister’s naked body. Just as Nina and Jenny arrived, he landed a shot on Chrissy’s pussy. SPLAT! A splotch of blue paint exploded on her shaved slit and Chrissy screamed through the panties in her mouth. Her breasts were already dripping with paint.

“Oh my God,” Jenny whispered.

“Hey sluts, welcome back!” Jeremy called. “Come over here. Sis and I are playing a fun game.”

As they approached, Jeremy aimed his paintgun at them and shot.

SPLAT!

He hit Jenny on her right breast. She screamed and fell to her knees, clutching her breast in agony.

“Jeremy!” Nina shouted angrily. “That’s dangerous! You could blind someone!”

She immediately regretted it when she felt a paintball explode on her pussy. SPLAT! She fell to her knees next to Jenny.

“Since you’re both already kneeling, turn around on all fours. Present your asses.”

Jenny was sobbing. Nina had already experienced so much pain today. The only thing that kept her going was that she wanted to be strong for Jenny and Chrissy.

They did as they were told.

“Raise your asses up. Face to the ground, ass up in the air. Good. This was the lowest setting. If you try to avoid getting hit, I’ll set it to the highest.”

SPLAT!

Jenny howled in pain. Nina was beginning to worry that someone might hear them.

SPLAT!

Nina felt extreme pain on her right butt cheek. She clenched her fists.

SPLAT!

Jenny tried to keep from screaming this time.

SPLAT! SPLAT!

Nina bit her lip as pain exploded on both her cheeks.

SPLAT!

Jenny screamed into the ground even louder than before. Then she sobbed.

“That was her pussy. I think she’s got paint inside her now.”

SPLAT!

Nina screamed. He’d hit her exactly between the butt cheeks. Her asshole burned with pain.

SPLAT!

Nina screamed even louder. Her pussy felt like it had been punched open.

“Stand up.”

Trembling, they obeyed. Nina felt paint dripping out of her. Jenny’s face was covered in tears and dirt.

“Nina, hold Jenny’s arms behind her. More. Good.”

“I’m so sorry,” she whispered in Jenny’s ear. “I’m so so sorry, Jenny.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Nina felt the impact on Jenny’s breasts. They bounced as the paint hit them.

SPLAT! SPLAT!

Jenny screamed as her breasts bounced, splashing paint around.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The last shot hit her pussy. She tried to take a step back but Nina kept her in place.

“I’m so sorry, honey, I’m so sorry, be strong,” she whispered.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Jeremy reloaded his paintball rifle. Jenny was sobbing uncontrollably. She struggled against Nina’s grip.

“If I let you move he’ll hurt you even more. I’m so sorry.”

SPLAT! SPLAT!

Two more shots hit Jenny’s breasts. Her breathing was really fast now. She couldn’t take more.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Jenny’s breasts bounced wildly as she howled in agony.

“Very good. Now it’s Nina’s turn. Jenny, hold her.”

Jenny was sobbing so hard that she didn’t react.

“Jenny, hold Nina.”

Jenny sank to her knees, her arms wrapped around herself. Tears fell from her eyes onto the paint dripping from her breasts.

“Get up, honey, get up now,” Nina whispered. She lifted her up. “Come on.”

Reluctantly Jenny held Nina’s hands behind her back.

“I’m going to hurt Nina more because of you,” Jeremy said.

Jenny sobbed. Nina tried to be brave.

“It’s OK, honey,” she said.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Pain exploded all over Nina’s breasts and pussy.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She screamed.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Her breasts had already been badly abused twice on that day. Now Jeremy made them bounce around like toys. She tried to keep it together but couldn’t.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Jeremy ran out of ammo. Nina and Jenny were standing in a puddle of paint.

“And now, Jenny, I want you to slap Nina’s tits. Ten slaps for each tit.”

Nina and Jenny looked at each other. Both had tears in their eyes. Nina nodded. Jenny hesitated.

“Now!”

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Paint flew with every slap. Nina cried.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

She could see the agony in Jenny’s eyes.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Nina started wailing.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Nina collapsed onto the wet ground. Jenny held her, whispering “It’s over, it’s over honey.”

“Kiss each other,” Jeremy said.

Nina and Jenny locked lips. They were both trembling. Their paint-covered breasts slid against each other.

“Use your tongues.”

Jeremy came up to them and put his hands on their asses. Nina felt his finger in her asshole as Jenny’s tongue entered her mouth.

“Good sluts.”

He slapped their asses once.

“Now come over here.”

They followed him to where he had been standing before. Poor Chrissy was still crying. Judging from the amount of paint on and around her, Jeremy must have been torturing her for a while.

“Your turn to make Chrissy cry. You get five shots each. You get one point for hitting her tits, three points for hitting her pussy. If you get more than five points total, you won’t get my rifle shoved up your pussy.”

Oh God no...

Jenny was first. She was trembling. Her first two shots missed. Her third hit Chrissy’s thigh, making her scream through the panties in her mouth. The fourth hit her left breast, making her scream louder. The fifth hit the same spot. Chrissy howled.

“Nina, your turn.”

Nina had better aim. She didn’t want to hurt Chrissy but she needed to protect herself. She aimed for Chrissy’s pussy, hitting it three times in a row. The fourth shot missed. The fifth landed on Chrissy’s right breast. Chrissy was struggling to get loose and the projectile exploded on her nipple. She screamed so loud that Nina got really worried someone might hear her. The bungalow wasn’t close to the hotel but the screaming was very loud. The loud music played by the DJ at the pool probably drowned it out ... didn’t it?

“Wow,” Jeremy said, “great job. Ten points for Nina. Jenny, you only got two points. Lie down and spread your legs.”

“Jeremy,” Nina said quietly, “if that goes off inside her...”

“I’m out of ammo, Nina, but thanks for asking. You can lie down next to her now.”

With a look of panic on her beautiful face, Jenny spread her legs for Jeremy. He placed the rifle up against her abused pussy lips. Using the paint as lubricant, he shoved the rifle into her. He wasn’t gentle and it went deep.

“Owwww!”

He pulled it out, then pushed it back in.

“Oww! Owww! Owwww!”

Jenny was writhing in pain but Jeremy just kept going. He fucked her with the rifle for at least ten minutes. Once he even shoved it up her ass, making her scream. When he was done, Jenny curled up in a fetal position, sobbing. It was Nina’s turn.

The rifle felt hard and painful inside her. Jeremy was just as brutal as with Jenny. He used all the strength in his arms to jam the rifle into her, rip it out and jam it back in. He pushed hard to get the rifle to go as far into her as it could. She screamed. Her voice was getting hoarse.

Ten minutes later he was done with her too. Now it was Chrissy’s turn. Her pussy was the tightest of all of them. She’d still been a virgin not so long ago. She squirmed, trying to keep her brother from violating her, but she was tied up tightly. Nina saw the poor girl’s pussy lips part as the rifle entered her.

While Chrissy screamed, Nina crawled over to Jenny and hugged her. Jenny hugged her back.

“We can get through this together,” Nina whispered.

Chrissy got violated even longer than Nina and Jenny. When Jeremy finally untied her, she was a wreck. Nina and Jenny helped carry her inside.

“Take a shower, sluts. Clean up. And clean her up. I want all of you in perfect make-up, wearing those little black dresses I put out, in two hours. Ana will be joining you soon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.