Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

“Jeremy, we need to talk,” she said when Jeremy came back to the bungalow.

He looked at her suspiciously.

“Are you going to disobey me again, Nina? You’ve been so good lately.”

“No, Jeremy, but it’s something important. Please?”

“OK, come out to the porch.”

She hated being outside naked but at least nobody was there to see her.

“What is it, Nina?”

“Jeremy...” She took a deep breath. “Jeremy, I’m pregnant.”

He said nothing.

“I’m serious, Jeremy. I’m pregnant with your child. This is very bad. I hope you understand that.”

Jeremy smiled.

“You know I can’t keep it. I have to do something.”

“Spread your legs.”

“Jeremy, this is very important.”

“Spread your legs.”

She obeyed. He put his hand on her pussy and shoved one finger inside her.

“Remember the first time I came inside you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think that’s when it happened?”

“Maybe ... it’s likely, I guess.”

“Remember when I fucked you the first time and I put the condom in your mouth?”

“Yes.”

“You hated that, didn’t you?”

It had been the most disgusting experience of her life.

“Yes.”

“Don’t you wish I’d used a condom again, even if I’d put it in your mouth?”

“ ... I do, I guess. Yes.”

He dropped his pants.

“Look at my cock, Nina.”

She looked at it. It a boy’s cock, not a man’s. It felt wrong to even see it.

“Touch it.”

She took his cock in her hand.

“That’s been inside you, Nina. In your mouth, your pussy, your ass. You’ve had my cum everywhere. A little boy’s cum inside your body. How does it feel to know that?”

“It feels awful, Jeremy.”

“Kneel. Take it in your mouth. Feel it with your tongue.”

She’d sucked his cock many times before but this felt even more humiliating. She caressed his cock with her tongue, tasting him and feeling him in her mouth.

“Lie down and spread your legs again.”

She needed to talk about the pregnancy and how to stop it but she had to obey. Her hands were trembling with emotion. Jeremy mounted her. She felt him inside her pussy now. He started fucking her slowly.

“Nina, look at me.”

She looked at his pretty little boy’s face. He smiled.

“You’re going to have this kid.”

She felt a shock go through her body.

“Jeremy!”

He was deep inside her.

“You’re going to be a mother, Nina. There’s nothing you can do about it. You’re going to give birth to the child of the boy who raped you.”

He started fucking her more rapidly.

“I know it’s bad for your job. It’ll fuck up your whole life. It scares you. I don’t care.”

“Jeremy, please!”

He kissed her on the mouth as he thrust his cock into her. If somebody walked by the bungalow, they’d see a little boy fucking a grown woman on the porch.

“Nina, I wanted this from the beginning. You can’t escape it. So get used to it.”

He was close to coming. She was in shock, unable to cry.

“Jeremy ... my life ... I...”

He kissed her on the mouth again, then whispered in her ear.

“You should be grateful if I only knock you up once.”

He shoved two fingers down her throat, gagging her. He was pounding her now.

“I’m going to make Chrissy pregnant too,” he whispered as he came into her again.

Nina lay on her back, trembling. Jeremy scooped up cum from her pussy and put it in her mouth.

“That’s the taste of the cum that made you pregnant.”

He smeared the rest in her face.

“Go wash up. I have a surprise for you, future mommy.”

Nina was still trembling as she cleaned herself up. She was going to be a mother. She didn’t want to believe it but she knew it was true. She was going to have a child. Jeremy’s child. She’d have to come up with a good explanation for her work ... she’d have to prepare her apartment ... everything would be so different now...

She should be having a nervous breakdown but she was still too shocked.

“Put on make-up,” Jeremy called from the bed, “make yourself look like a good slut. And put on your bikini.”

While Nina was putting on eyeliner, Jennifer came back. She was wearing a new bikini that was almost translucent.

“Hey Jenny,” Jeremy said. “Come here.”

Jenny glanced into the bathroom on her way to the bed. She and Nina exchanged a meaningful look. Jenny was clearly worried.

“Clean my cock, Jenny. I just fucked Nina.”

Nina heard Jenny get on her knees. She choked a few times as she cleaned Jeremy.

“Jenny, I have a job for you. Nina and I are going to have some fun on the beach. While we do that, I want you to call your husband. Tell him you’re horny and feeling kinky. Then put this G-string in your mouth and masturbate for him. I’ve set it up so your video calls are recorded. I’m going to watch it when we come back.”

Nina heard the sound of a slap.

“Ow,” Jenny said.

“Do a good job or I’ll slap your tits a lot harder, Jenny.”

Nina finished putting on lipstick and went to get her bikini. Jeremy was twisting Jenny’s nipples. It hurt Nina to see this woman she cared about being treated like this. She pretended everything was normal and put on her tight string bikini.

“I’m ready, Jeremy,” she said hoping to distract him from torturing Jenny.

Jeremy twisted Jenny’s nipples even harder. Then he lifted her tits until her nipples were near her mouth.

“Bite them.”

Jenny obeyed. Nina saw how much it hurt.

“When you humiliate yourself for your husband later, I want you to play with your nipples a lot. Suck on them. Bite them. Twist them. OK?”

She tried to nod.

“Good. You can stop biting now.”

He grabbed her nipples again and shook her tits by them like they were toys. Jenny bit her lip and tried not to scream. Her performance for her husband would be a terrible experience for her. Nina felt ashamed for not helping.

“Let’s go Nina, I think Jenny is ready.”

As they left the room, Nina looked back at Jenny with an apologetic look. Jenny was trying not to cry, a beautiful and talented actress reduced to a perverted boy’s fucktoy.

Jeremy led Nina to the beach. Men checked her out but she was too busy thinking about her pregnancy and feeling sorry for Jenny. She didn’t notice where they were going until they stopped.

They were standing in front of the group of boys Jeremy had made her walk by almost every day. They’d called her a slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.