Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina clenched her fists as Jeremy grabbed her breasts by the nipples and shook them brutally. She could hear Chrissy sobbing softly. Jeremy had bitten both her nipples hard. Downstairs the TV blared as Jeremy and Chrissy’s parents watched some reality show.

If she screamed and Jeremy’s parents found her, her life could be ruined. Jeremy knew that. He knew how risky this situation was but he kept hurting them anyway. That terrified Nina. Jeremy was extremely smart but he had no concerns about consequences. Not for the women he had enslaved, anyway. Or could it be that he was really certain that they’d manage to keep their mouths shut? They had no choice ... but he was being very brutal.

Nina had hoped the brutality might be over for a while. When he’d forced his sister to suck his cock he had taken it slow ... but now she realized he had only done that so she would have enough time to really taste him and feel him inside her mouth.

It was late now. Ana was still on the tree. She must be in agony now ... more than a day of having it inside her ... and she still had the g-string in her mouth ... and she must have a sunburn on her breasts ... and oh god, Nina had asked Jeremy to pierce her nipples with needles...

She felt terrible about Ana. She’d been so mad at her ... and she still kind of was ... but seeing Chrissy had changed everything. Jeremy was the bad guy here. Women needed to be allies.

Jeremy let go of Nina’s nipples. She breathed a sigh of relief.

“You know what we really need to make this fun?” Jeremy whispered. “Clothespegs. But I’m guessing you don’t have any in this room, do you, sis?”

Chrissy shook her head weakly. Like Nina she continued riding the bedpost.

“Never mind, I think there are some in the bathroom. I’ll go get them.”

Jeremy opened the door and stepped into the hallway. Nina and Chrissy both flinched, afraid of being seen. What would Jeremy’s parents say if they saw their daughter and an unknown woman, naked, fucking themselves on Chrissy’s bedposts?

Jeremy went to the bathroom. He left the door to Chrissy’s room open. Now they could hear every word being spoken on the TV downstairs. If anyone came up the stairs, they would be totally exposed. Chrissy looked at Nina full of fear. Nina knew she wanted guidance but she didn’t know what to do. She was scared herself.

“Shh,” she whispered. “Don’t let him win.”

Chrissy nodded. Nina could see her gather her strength to get through this.

The door to the bathroom opened and Jeremy came out. He was holding a bunch of clothespegs.

Jeremy didn’t come back to the room immediately. He took out his phone and snapped several pictures of his sister and Nina riding the bedposts. Then he entered the room but didn’t close the door. Nina looked at him questioningly.

“You better not scream,” he whispered with a smile.

He put the clothespegs on his sister’s nipples first. She flinched. Jeremy squeezed her breasts. She looked away from him, biting her lip, but he made her look him in the eyes. He squeezed her breasts again. Nina could see how much it hurt her. Then Jeremy took some slimy precum from his penis and held it up to her face. She opened her mouth and he deposited the slimy substance on her tongue. Nina saw Chrissy’s lip tremble as if she was going to cry, but then the girl pulled herself together. Nina was proud of her.

Now it was Nina’s turn. Jeremy roughly grabbed her breasts and put the clothespegs on her nipples. She clenched her fists again. Jeremy patted her on the ass. Then he spat on her face. She felt his spit drip onto her breasts.

Jeremy stepped back into the corridor and took a few more photos of Chrissy and Nina. Downstairs there was an ad break.

“Keep going, girls,” Jeremy whispered. They painfully kept pushing themselves onto the bedposts.

Jeremy left again. The door was still fully open. Downstairs someone went to the kitchen and got something out of the fridge. Nina was scared but tried not to show it. Chrissy needed her help. But the fear was stronger even than the pain.

Chrissy turned her head towards Nina. She was trembling.

“Nina...” she whispered, “I don’t know if I can ... I can do this. It hurts ... he ... I can’t...”

“I believe in you, Chrissy. You’re strong and smart. Don’t let him break you.”

“But he ... he made me ... he made me lose my virginity!”

Now Chrissy started softly crying. Nina was terrified that the parents might hear her. She reached out her hand and Chrissy took it. Nina squeezed her hand gently.

“We’ll get through this together, Chrissy,” she whispered. “And soon you’ll be going to New York and you’ll be free.”

Jeremy came back holding a red lipstick. He left the door open.

“Hey girls, if you think this hurts, imagine how Ana must be feeling.”

He started putting lipstick on their lips. He did it very carefully so it actually looked good. Then he used the lipstick to write the word SLUT on Chrissy’s breasts and WHORE on Nina’s.

He took a photo.

“Shake your tits while you fuck the bedpost. Both of you.”

Despite everything that she’d already suffered Chrissy looked incredulous.

“Shake your tits or those clamps will stay on all night.”

Nina started shaking her tits and Chrissy followed her lead. It was very painful because of the clamps and because it meant fucking the bedpost even faster. Jeremy filmed them as they abused themselves.

One of Chrissy’s clamps fell off, making a noise at it hit the floor. Nina and Chrissy both froze in shock, waiting for a reaction from downstairs. But the TV had been louder.

“Did I tell you to stop?” Jeremy whispered. “I’m going to have to punish you for that.”

He put the camera aside but Nina was too afraid to stop making her tits bounce. Jeremy pulled two thongs out of a hamper. Chrissy’s worn underwear.

“Open your mouths.”

They obeyed and got the thongs shoved into their mouths. Nina tasted Chrissy’s pussy.

“Do you hate that, Chrissy?” Jeremy whispered.

His sister nodded.

“Take it deeper. Deeper.”

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her deeper onto the bedpost. Her eyes bulged. She was trying not to scream.

“Does it hurt? Does it hurt so much?”

She nodded. Jeremy kept pushing.

“I want it to hurt, Chrissy. I want it to hurt until you can’t take it anymore. I want you to be in pain and unhappy.”

He pushed harder. The bedpost was almost all the way in now. Chrissy was biting down hard on her thong.

“Is this how you imagined your first time, Chrissy?”

She shook her head, fighting back tears. Jeremy pushed her all the way down. Nina gasped and the thong almost fell out of her mouth. The entire bedpost was inside Chrissy.

Jeremy held Chrissy down with one hand. He used the other to shove the thong deeper down her throat, gagging her.

“It’s completely inside you, Chrissy. I want you to remember this feeling. Your first time. The day you lost your virginity. To a bedpost. While your brother watched. This is what you are now, Chrissy.”

He spat in her face.

“Get off the bedposts, both of you.”

He let his sister go. Nina carefully eased the long wooden object out of her pussy. She was trembling. I can’t take much more, she thought.

Chrissy was shaking even more. Tears were running down her face but so far she had stayed quiet. Downstairs the news were just coming on.

“Now take them up the ass.”

Nina and Chrissy stared at Jeremy. He couldn’t be asking them to do this. It was too much.

“You want more punishment? OK!”

Jeremy pulled the clothespegs off Nina’s nipples without opening them. She almost screamed. Then he punched her left breast. He didn’t slap it, he punched it. She gasped and the thong fell out of her mouth. He punched the right breast. She came closer to screaming than ever before. Then he slapped her pussy so hard that tears welled up in her eyes. She tried to protect herself but she knew that would just make it worse. He punched her left breast again. He reached down and picked up the thong, then shoved it into her aching pussy. He slapped it again. She whimpered.

“OK! We’ll do it! Jutht thtop hurting her,” Chrissy whispered with the thong in her mouth.

Jeremy stopped. He let Nina get back up.

“Nina first,” he said.

Shaking, Nina obeyed. She positioned herself with the hard wood against her ass and pushed down. It was painful. As she humiliated and abused herself on the bedpost, Jeremy grabbed her pussy lips, pulling on them hard. He clamped a clothespeg on each.

Nina could hear Jeremy’s parents commenting on the news downstairs. She suppressed her need to scream. Jeremy stuffed three more dirty thongs into her mouth. She gagged.

Then Jeremy turned to his sister. Chrissy slowly got onto the bedpost. She was clearly very scared of anal sex. She grimaced as the first inch of bedpost entered her body.

As his sister struggled, Jeremy came really close to her. He removed the clothespegs from her nipples and put them on her pussy lips. The poor girl whimpered softly. Jeremy roughly groped her breasts.

Then he used the clothespegs to pull her pussy lips apart. Chrissy must be so close to screaming, Nina thought. Jeremy stepped even closer. He put his hands on his sister’s ass.

Then he thrust his penis into her, pushing her asshole deeper onto the bedpost at the same time. Chrissy’s eyes widened in terror. She bit down hard on the thong in her mouth.

Jeremy fucked his sister quickly and violently. Nina was certain that Chrissy wasn’t using any kind of protection.

Jeremy didn’t last long but when he came he pushed Chrissy hard onto the bedpost. Even as her deflowered pussy was filled with her own brother’s cum, Chrissy’s unlubricated asshole got impaled on the bedpost. It went in all the way.

Chrissy screamed.

Nina froze in terror.

“What’s going on? Are you OK?” Chrissy and Jeremy’s mother called from downstairs. Footsteps approached the stairs.

Jeremy lifted his sister off the bedpost. She was dripping cum our of her clamped pussy and had the word SLUT written on her breasts in lipstick. Jeremy took the thong out of her mouth and shoved it up her pussy. Then he pushed her into her bed. Nina struggled to get off the bedpost at the same time.

Jeremy pointed at Chrissy’s walk-in closet. Nina tiptoed towards it while someone came up the stairs. Chrissy pulled a blanket over her body.

Jeremy followed Nina into the huge walk-in closet. He made her lie down and sat on her. He closed the door seconds before his mother came in.

“Honey, what happened?” she said.

“I’m sorry, mom...” Chrissy said, trying not to sound like she wanted to cry, “I ... I had a really bad nightmare.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.