Nina's Nightmare Holiday
Chapter 11

This story is in the public domain.

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Jeremy thought for a while. Then he smiled. His smile always reminded Nina that he was just a little boy.

“I think Nina deserves the point. Cheating should not be rewarded.”

Nina could see the rage in Ana’s body language. She’d fucked and sucked Jeremy for nothing.

Jeremy shoved the dirty g-string into Ana’s mouth and gave her a slap on the ass.

“Let’s go back. Oh and hold hands.”

He made them walk back most of the way naked, holding hands. When they got close to the hotel he let them get dressed. It was late now and the hotel was silent. They walked down the hallways without seeing anyone. Jeremy made them undress again and walk the last part of the way to Nina’s room naked. When they reached the door he made them hold each other and kiss, their breasts pressed together, while he groped their butts and fingered their assholes. Ana’s mouth tasted of piss and cum and pussy. Nina was glad she’d won the game.

“OK, you can go in now. Nina, you can clean yourself up. Ana, come here. Let’s make sure you don’t accidentally lose that g-string.”

He put a strip of gaffer tape over her mouth. She looked horrified and outraged.

“Now lie down.”

Nina took a shower. She scrubbed away the sand and dirt. Then she brushed her teeth twice to get rid of the awful tastes in her mouth. She suddenly remembered that she’d had unprotected sex but she was too tired to care. At least tonight Jeremy would only fuck Ana. She hated to think this way but what choice did she have?

Nina slept on the left, Jeremy in the middle, Ana on the right. Like on the previous night Jeremy fell asleep hugging Nina and sucking on her breasts. It almost felt like she was breastfeeding him and it creeped her out, but she was clean and there was nothing awful inside her. So she slept.

She woke up in the middle of the night. Ana was lying on her flat, well-trained belly, her face turned towards Nina as Jeremy fucked her in the ass. Nina could see how painful it must be. Ana was breathing rapidly through her nose and grimacing with each thrust. They locked eyes for a moment. Then Nina closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She didn’t want to be forced to participate somehow.

With her eyes closed she listened as Jeremy rode Ana hard. When he was done, he crept back into her arms. She felt his limp, wet penis on her thigh and his lips around her left nipple as she fell back asleep.

Nina woke up in the morning when Ana shook Jeremy wake. She couldn’t speak because of the gaffer tape, but she looked worried. She pointed at her wrist. Jeremy yawned.

“Oh right, you have to go to work. You can take off the tape. Put the g-string there on the nightstand, I’m sure one of you will enjoy it again soon.”

Ana obeyed. She looked tired but relieved.

“Now give Nina a kiss to say good morning.”

Ana leaned over the bed and locked lips with Nina. Her mouth tasted of cum. As they kissed Ana ran a hand down Nina’s body and started fingering her dry pussy. She was obviously still trying to win Jeremy’s favor. Nina responded by roughly shoving two fingers up Ana’s abused asshole. Ana flinched and pulled away. Jeremy giggled.

“I’m glad to see you’re getting into the spirit of competition, sluts. Today you will compete for something much bigger than yesterday. You’re going to humiliate yourselves and take pictures of it. You’ll send those pictures to me with your phones. The slut who loses gets to spend a night on the tree.”

Nina’s breath caught.

“Yes, that tree. I told you about this, didn’t I, Ana?”

“Yes.”

“Nina, how would you describe the experience of fucking the tree for the whole night?”

“It was ... the worst experience of my life.”

“Good. One of you will have that experience tonight. So you better take some great pictures. Here, I’ve set up a group in this app so we can all see the pictures.”

He helped them set up their phones. Ana was getting antsy.

“I really have to go, Jeremy ... I promise I’ll be good for you...”

“OK, done. You can go.”

Ana quickly got dressed and left. Nina was still in bed. She was terrified of having to fuck the tree again. She must not let that happen. She got up and pressed her body against Jeremy, making sure her nipples were right in front of his mouth.

“What about you, Jeremy? What will you do today?”

He kissed her right nipple.

“Today is Chrissy’s dance practice. I’m gonna go watch. After that I have to attend lunch with my parents and some businesspeople. But I won’t be bored, thanks to you and Ana.”

He kissed her left nipple.

“I don’t care how you humiliate yourself today. You’re free to do whatever you want. The only thing you have to do is go naked to the beach so the boys see you. You know, the ones who found your bra. Let’s not disappoint them again.”

Jeremy got dressed. Nina sat on the edge of the bed trying to think of what she could do to win today’s contest. When Jeremy was ready, he put his hand on her cheek.

“Open your mouth.”

She did. He spat into her mouth.

“Have a nice day, honey.”

She swallowed.

“Thank you, Jeremy.”

He left.

Nina felt conflicted. She had to win. But that meant she had to humiliate herself. How could she do that while also protecting herself?

Since she had all day, she decided it was best to at least get a proper breakfast. She got dressed in a comfortable white dress that showed a lot of cleavage. She didn’t put on a bra or panties although she badly wanted to.

She wanted to avoid Darren, so she didn’t order room service. Instead she went to one of the hotel’s beachside breakfasts. Beautiful white tables were set out on the sand. About twenty people were there, having breakfast. As she sat down and ordered, her phone rang. Ana had sent the first picture. A selfie in some kind of supply room. She was lifting up her skirt and showing her pussy.

Nina looked around. She was sitting with her back to all the people having breakfast. Maybe this was an opportunity. She lifted her phone and pulled down her dress to reveal one of her tits. She snapped a picture then quickly lowered the phone and looked at the result. Her face and her tit were clearly visible, so were all the people in the background. One of the waiters was looking right into the camera with a strange expression, like maybe he knew what was going on. Nina felt ashamed. But it was a good photo, better than Ana’s. She sent it.

As Nina was finishing breakfast, Ana sent another picture. Same room, but now Ana was completely naked. She was posing this time, looking sexy. Nina was sure that her own picture was still better, but she wasn’t going to take any chances.

Nina went back to her room. She stepped inside and undressed. She carefully opened the door and peeked outside. Two guys were walking past the door, so she shut it again and waited. When they were gone, she quickly stepped outside into the corridor.

She’d thought she would just take a picture like Ana’s. But she understood Jeremy better than Ana did. He wanted them to humiliate themselves. So she gagged herself with three fingers while standing naked in the corridor.

Suddenly two girls stepped out of a room not far from her. Nina jumped back into the room.

“Was that woman naked?” she heard one of them say as they walked past her door.

“I don’t know, I didn’t see her,” the other one said.

“I swear she looked completely naked.”

“Maybe she was wearing a flesh-colored bikini.”

“Actually it looked kind of reddish, like she had a sunburn.”

“Probably a bikini.”

“Yeah.”

Her phone rang again. This time it wasn’t Ana though, it was Jeremy. He shared a picture of his sister in her underwear, getting into her dance outfit, unaware she was being photographed. Her body was amazing.

Should she take another picture before heading for the beach? She needed to stay ahead of Ana. But what could she do in this room?

She tried to think about her problem like a businesswoman. Find the right strategic approach. What was her biggest advantage? She hated objectifying herself in this way, but it was her tits. She had much bigger tits than Ana and Jeremy liked them. She should do things involving her tits.

She should probably also use her pussy. He’ll want us to fuck ourselves somehow, she thought. But after all that he’d forced her to do, she really didn’t want to. Fucking the bottle last night had been bad enough.

She went out on the balcony. Anyone who looked up could see her naked. She held the phone out over the railing, lifting her left breast with her free hand and kissing her own nipple.

She sent the last two pictures she’d taken and started getting into her bikini. She knew she was supposed to walk past those boys naked, but she wanted to at least have something to wear until she reached that part of the beach.

Just as she was about to leave the room, the phone rang again. Ana had sent a photo of herself in another guest’s room, probably one that she was cleaning. As a maid, she had access to almost every part of the hotel. In the photo Ana was lying in the guest’s bed completely naked, her legs spread wide, fingering herself with one hand and stuffing a yellow thong into her mouth with the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.