Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina had never experienced so much suffering. Every part of her body hurt. She couldn’t move. She was filthy. There was nothing she could do. She couldn’t believe Jeremy had left her on this island. He had to come back. This was too much.

Time passed slowly. She couldn’t distract herself.

As the air cooled at night, her sunburned breasts started hurting a little less. But her clamped nipples hurt more and more. Her pussy and asshole hurt unbearably.

Was this really happening? How had she ended up like this? A few days ago everything had been normal.

Her nipples hurt so much. She couldn’t believe Jeremy had pierced them with a needle.

She had swallowed his piss. A whole bottle of it. The thought made her sick.

Once she tried getting up. Maybe it was possible to get the branch out of her pussy until Jeremy came back. But he’d tied her too well. She got a few inches out of her, but then she had to take them back in. The sand in her pussy made it even worse.

It felt like an eternity. Nothing happened on the island for hours.

Then a boat came sailing by. Nina hoped it might be Jeremy but it turned out to be tourists. The boat stopped near the island, but Nina had no way of drawing attention to herself. There was loud music on the boat and even if she had screamed, they wouldn’t have heard her. She watched as a young woman danced at the railing for an older man. She stripped off her bikini and kneeled before him. Nina could still taste the piss in her mouth. The young woman gave the man an intense blowjob, which ended with him grabbing her by the hair and fucking her throat hard. Watching it happen Nina was forced to think that she’d been in the same situation ... but she was an adult woman getting facefucked by a boy.

Half an hour later another couple met in the same spot. This time it was a young black woman and a young white man. She gripped the railing while he took her from behind. He played roughly with her large breasts as he fucked her. Nina wondered whether the girl was enjoying it. The stone in Nina’s asshole was stretching her painfully and her breasts were in agony from all the slapping and clamping and the sunburn.

The ship sailed on. Nina was sad to see it go. It had been a distraction.

After another hour it started to rain. Nina was so grateful she actually cried. The rain soothed her burning skin and cleaned away the smell of urine. She wished he hadn’t gaffer-taped her mouth but at least the rest of her body felt much better.

Nina was tired and hungry. Her eyes started falling shut but she just couldn’t sleep in this position. She started sobbing desperately. This was the worst thing that had ever happened to her. Nothing Jeremy had done before even came close. She’d do anything for this to stop. But it didn’t.

Another boat arrived at sunrise. Nina was shaking from pain and exhaustion. Someone was coming towards her but she was blinded by the sun.

“Good morning, Nina. Did you have a fun night? I know I did.”

It was Jeremy. He sat down on the tree in front of her.

“Does your pussy hurt, Nina?”

She nodded weakly.

“I bet your nipples aren’t feeling all that wonderful either.”

She nodded again. She felt dizzy.

Jeremy gently removed the gaffer tape from her mouth and took out the g-string. She breathed deeply. Then he removed the clamps from her nipples. She winced. Even taking them off hurt. But she was relieved this torment was over.

Suddenly Jeremy grabbed her nipples. Nina yelped.

“Ride the tree, Nina.”

“No ... please ... I feel so...”

“Ride it now or you’ll stay here for another day.”

Slowly she forced herself to move, feeling the branch violate her. She moaned weakly and tears ran down her face.

“Faster. Ride it like you’re fucking a guy.”

Wailing, she started thrusting her hips. Jeremy held on tight to her nipples as her breasts bounced.

“Now listen to me, Nina. No, keep riding, but listen. You have two options. Option one: you stay here. I’ll bring my stuff from the boat and have a nice breakfast on the beach while you keep riding. A delicious sandwich, cold water, even some ice cream. Then I’ll play this new game I downloaded on my phone. You’ll keep riding. When it gets dark again I’ll make a fire, have some hot dogs. You’ll still be going. Then when the sun goes up, after 24 hours of fucking the tree, I’ll untie you. But if you stop even for a moment, I’ll leave you here for three days.”

She kept violating herself, her lips trembling.

“Option two: I let you go right now. You get breakfast, cold water, soothing cream for your skin, a toothbrush, a shower ... even some painkiller if you want to.”

“And what ... what do I have ... to do?”

“Help me turn another woman into a slave.”

Even in this situation, humping the tree while this cruel boy pulled on her aching nipples, Nina hesitated for a second. As a feminist, she should never agree to harm another woman. It was wrong to force another innocent person to go through all this. But as a businesswoman, she knew this was a deal she couldn’t refuse. She cared more about the pain she was experiencing right now than about what might happen to someone else later. She had to. It was self-preservation.

“Yes. Option two. I’ll do it.”

“You’ll help me turn a woman into a slave?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I’ll help you ... turn another woman ... owww ... into a slave...”

“Even if I do this to her? Tie her up here and force her to fuck this tree?”

“Even if you do that.”

“Aww, that’s so cruel of you. The poor woman! But I suppose I promised. Here you go.”

Jeremy untied her. She was shaking so much he had to help her get up. She felt sand dripping out of her pussy. Both her holes felt raw and stretched.

“Say thank you to the tree.”

“Wh ... what?”

“Say thank you to the tree.”

He smiled.

“Thank ... thank you ... tree...”

“And you hope it will fuck you again.”

“And I hope ... you’ll fuck me again.”

“Good. Now come on.”

He took her to the boat. She showered, then brushed her teeth while he set out breakfast on a little table on the deck. She had never felt so relieved. With the painkiller and some healing lotion, she felt like she was in paradise. Her body still hurt, but after what she’d been through, even the smallest pleasure seemed huge.

When she came out of the shower, her meal was waiting. Jeremy was sitting at the table looking charming and cute. Even now she felt ashamed to be naked, but she was too hungry and thirsty to care.

“First, a kiss,” Jeremy said.

She leaned forward and kissed Jeremy on the lips. Their tongues touched. The kiss went on for a long time. Then he gently patted her bottom.

“Sit down, Nina. Enjoy your breakfast.”

She did. The sandwich was perfect. There was cold orange juice, two mini-muffins and even a croissant. She almost felt happy. Jeremy watched her eat, smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.