Nina's Nightmare Holiday
Chapter 7

This story is in the public domain.

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Jeremy made her walk to the marina wearing only a string bikini. The disgusting cum-covered g-string he’d stolen from another woman was still in her mouth, but right now Nina didn’t care about the staring eyes or the taste in her mouth. Jeremy had come inside her without protection. She could still feel his cum in her pussy. This was the worst violation she had ever suffered.

Did Jeremy understand the seriousness of what he was doing? He was just a kid. Could he understand what it would mean if Nina got pregnant?

Maybe he did and he didn’t care.

She followed him to his sailboat. She was surprised by how big it was. It had a big white sail, a really modern-looking cabin and a big engine at the back. As she stepped onto the deck, Jeremy took the g-string out of her mouth.

“You look like you want to say something.”

She didn’t really, but conversation was better than the alternatives.

“This ... is much bigger than I expected. Do you know how to handle it?”

“Of course. I’ve been getting sailing lessons since I was a little boy. Come on, let me show you around.”

She kept asking him questions to distract herself from her fear of pregnancy.

“So this ... this is all yours?”

“Yeah, I got it as a birthday present last year after I got straight As in school. Look, the cabin even has a bed.”

“And your parents don’t mind if you just go sailing on your own?”

“They’re too busy to care. See, here at the front of the deck you can relax in the sun, enjoy the fresh air.”

“It’s beautiful.”

“Take off your bikini.”

They were still in the marina. She hesitated, but obeyed. As she took off her bikini bottom, she saw a small cum stain on the inside, where Jeremy’s cum had dripped out of her. It made her feel sick.

“Now lie down here. You like sunbathing, right?” He smiled. “That’s how we met, after all!”

“Yes, Jeremy.”

Jeremy went to take control of the ship, leaving her lying there naked, completely exposed. She closed her eyes and hoped no one was looking. She felt the sun on her naked skin, then the wind and the spray as the ship left the marina and headed out to sea. She was hungry, as there had been no chance to eat the breakfast she’d paid for by having sex with Darren, but this was the most physically comfortable she’d felt in days.

She couldn’t stop thinking about pregnancy, though. Would Jeremy let her get the morning after pill? There was a well-stocked pharmacy near the hotel, maybe ... but what could she offer him? He owned her. Maybe she could sneak off somehow?

Her skin started feeling really hot in the sun.

“Jeremy ... could I ... could I have some sunscreen?”

“Sure.”

He fetched a bottle from the cabin and set it down in front of her.

“You can have it if you fuck it.”

More pussy torture. Was the whole day going to be like this? Was he still punishing her?

Her pussy was still a little moist from his semen. She didn’t want to think about it but at least it would hurt less.

“OK, Jeremy. I’ll do it. Like this?”

She kneeled over the bottle and brought her pussy down onto it. Slowly she eased it in.

“Deeper.”

“Yes, Jeremy.”

“Does it hurt?”

“A little.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Yes.”

“Very?”

“Yes.”

“Get up. Keep the bottle inside you. Follow me.”

She got up, one hand over her pussy to keep the bottle inside. Jeremy led her to the prow of the ship. She stood in front of him with the wind in her hair. He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed.

“Look, it’s like Titanic.”

He made her spread her arms, so she had to squeeze her knees together to keep the bottle from falling out.

“I’m the king of the world!” he shouted, twisting her nipples so hard she screamed.

He put his hand between her legs from behind and grabbed the bottom of the bottle. Then he started fucking her with it, shoving it in and out quickly and roughly.

“Are you feeling romantic, Nina?”

She groaned unhappily but kept her arms stretched out.

“Is this the holiday you were imagining?”

“N ... no ... oww...”

He kept slamming it into her.

“And you know what, Nina?”

“Wh ... what?”

“It’s going to get worse.”

Without warning he took the bottle all the way out, then shoved it into her tight unlubricated asshole. She screamed in agony and almost fell off the ship. Jeremy grabbed her tits. She was still screaming when he shoved his penis into her and started fucking her. She screamed even louder. He pounded her pussy while the bottle kept her asshole stretched and hurting.

But Jeremy wasn’t done yet. He stuck three fingers down her throat and gagged her hard as he fucked her. Her whole body was being painfully invaded at once.

Jeremy shoved his fingers as deep into her mouth as he could. Tears ran down her face. He was relentless. She realized he was trying to make her throw up. She fought to keep it down but he just kept going. All her holes were stretched and hurting.

She couldn’t take it anymore. Her stomach heaved and she threw up into the sea. Jeremy removed his hand from her mouth and started pounding her faster. The bottle has started slipping out of her ass but he pushed it in again. She was just catching her breath when he shoved his fingers back down her throat. This time she threw up almost immediately. There was almost nothing left in her stomach. As she vomited over the side of the railing, Jeremy came inside her.

Finally he let go of her. She stood where she was, sobbing, trembling, looking down. She didn’t deserve this. Nobody deserved this.

Somehow she wished he was a big strong man. She wished she’d just been overpowered and raped. She could’ve handled that. But he was a boy. She could still feel his small hands on her breasts. Even when he gagged her she could tell how soft his skin was. She couldn’t accept that she had the semen of someone who was less than half her age inside her.

He took the bottle out of her.

“Here, I’ll help you.”

She felt his soft hands on her, spreading the sunscreen. He was gentle. He massaged it into her back, then her legs. She was still trembling.

He covered everything except her breasts, pussy and ass. She expected he wanted her to do it herself, maybe so he could take photos. But he just went back to the cabin and put the sunscreen away.

“Lie down and enjoy the sun, Nina.”

She obeyed, unable to speak. He had left all the pale, sensitive parts of her body unprotected, but she was too shocked from what had just happened to think about it. She felt hungry, thirsty and nauseous.

For at least an hour, he just left her to her thoughts. She tried to relax but she felt too miserable. Semen slowly dripped out of her onto the deck. Her skin started feeling really hot, especially her breasts and her pussy. Her stomach growled and her mouth felt dry.

Jeremy only talked to her once, to tell her to turn around. Then he left her alone for another hour with her ass exposed to the burning sun. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She was so weak and exhausted that she actually managed.

“Wake up, Nina.”

She opened her eyes. The ship had stopped moving. They were anchored at a beautiful, sandy beach on what seemed to be a small but completely empty island. It was like something out a movie.

“Nice, huh?”

“It’s beautiful.”

She was so hungry and thirsty but she didn’t know what to say. The price she had paid for the sunscreen made her think it was better to say nothing. Jeremy had said she wasn’t going to get any food except Darren’s cum, but she had to drink something...

Jeremy had prepared a small inflatable boat that would take them to the beach. In it he had stashed supplies including a parasol, towels, and two big bottles of ice-cold water. Nina decided not to say anything for now.

“Feeling a bit sunburned?”

“Yes.”

“Here, this should be refreshing.”

Jeremy pushed her into the water. She fell in with a big splash. It was a surprise, but it was actually refreshing. Jeremy got into the smaller boat.

“Come here.”

She swam to the boat. It felt great to finally cool down. It was the most physically pleasant experience she’d had in days. She was almost happy.

“Lift yourself up. Not all the way, just your tits.”

He took two wooden clothespegs and clamped her nipples. After how he’d treated them before, it was especially painful.

“You can swim to the shore.”

Nina slowly followed the boat, her breasts bobbing in the water and making her nipples hurt. She tried to enjoy it but it wasn’t the same. He found a way of turning everything into torture.

When she finally got there, Jeremy had already put up the parasol and stretched out the towels. A large log, almost half a tree, lay across the beach. If Jeremy wasn’t a boy and she didn’t have clothespegs on her nipples, this could be a scene from a romantic movie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.