Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina woke up with Jeremy in her arms, his face against her breasts. He was still asleep.

The light coming in through the window was beautiful. She could hear the ocean. The air was warm and birds were singing in the palm trees outside her room. But the g-string in her taped-over mouth made her want to throw up. She could still taste Jeremy's cum. How could this be happening to her in such a beautiful place?

She glanced over at the clock on the bedside table. It was almost noon. Even Jeremy must have been exhausted by the previous day. Good. The more time passed, the fewer chances he had to continue his abuse.

Nina thought about time. Today was the second of three days Jeremy had promised not to hurt her pussy. After that he had said he would fuck her unprotected and come inside her. Nina badly wanted to avoid that. But what could she possibly offer him?

The other deadline she thought about was the end of her holiday. Ten days from now. Of course it wouldn't be over then, Jeremy would still have the pictures and the videos and she was certain he would find ways to humiliate her even at a distance. But it wasn't going to be like this anymore. She wouldn't wake up with his face on her breasts like a baby. She would go back to her job and sometimes she would do humiliating things in private but everything else would be normal.

If he let her go back. If he said she had to stay longer, she would have to stay longer. She couldn't risk anyone finding out. She would lose her job. She might go to jail.

She remembered those awful videos Jeremy had showed her last night. She felt sorry for those girls. Jeremy moved a little but didn't wake up.

Half an hour passed. Nina tried to relax but she wanted to get these panties out of her mouth so badly.

Jeremy moved again. She felt his lips as he began to suck on her left nipple. He didn't say anything, just kept sucking. Nina didn't know so she just lay there, embracing him.

After maybe ten minutes of sucking on her nipple, he reached up and removed the gaffer tape. She thought she could remove the g-string now, but instead Jeremy put two fingers against her lips, then used them to push the g-string deeper into her mouth, making her gag. Without saying anything, he lifted her right breast up to her mouth. She started sucking on her right nipple and he went back to sucking on the left. Another ten minutes passed like that. Somehow this made her feel like she was helping Jeremy. She wasn't turned on at all, her pussy was dry, but it felt really wrong.

Suddenly Jeremy bit her nipple hard. She yelped and the other nipple slipped from her mouth. Jeremy grabbed her right breast and spat onto the nipple, then lifted it to her face again. She took it into her mouth and started sucking again. Despite the panties in her mouth it was still disgusting to eat up his spit like that.

Jeremy handed her her cellphone.

"I want you to take a selfie with both of us sucking on your tits."

She obeyed, feeling disturbed. The photo made her look like the most perverted slut of all time.

Jeremy stopped sucking on her nipple. He got up and sat on her, his erect penis resting between her breasts. He reached into her mouth and pulled out the g-string. It was dripping with cum-flavored saliva.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully and started rubbing the g-string across Nina's face. She felt sickened.

"I said good morning."

She looked up at him as he smeared spit across her face.

"Good morning, Jeremy."

"You know, Nina, I really wish I could shove these panties up your pussy, but I promised. Aren't you grateful?"

"Yes, Jeremy."

"Lick them."

He held out the panties in front of her mouth. She licked them obediently.

"I love the expression on your face, Nina. You look so ... pissed off. And unhappy. But you do what you're told."

He spat in her face. She flinched.

"Open your mouth."

She did.

He spat in her mouth, then put the panties back in. Using two fingers like before, he shoved them deep into her throat. She gagged, but he didn't stop. She almost threw up. Then he pulled out the panties and rubbed them over her face again. She tried to remain calm.

"I can't believe I slept so long, it really messed up my schedule for today. Lucky for you, I guess!"

He laughed.

"Now it's time to choose. Option A: you order room service. You answer the door completely naked. Option B: the only food you get all day is cum."

Oh no. After spending all night with the cum-stained g-string in her mouth, the idea of swallowing cum all day made her sick. But the room service guy had already seen her in her underwear and in see-through clothing ... no, she decided, better the humiliation than more physical suffering. She needed her strength and not eating all day would make her even more vulnerable.

"I'll order room service."

"OK! Here's the phone. Order enough for both of us."

"Can I ... can I wash my face and brush my teeth before he gets here? Please?"

"You can take a shower if you take a photo of your tits and upload it to the internet."

"I ... oh god ... just my breasts? Nothing else?"

"Yeah."

"I'll do it."

She took several pictures of her breasts with her phone, trying to make sure there was nothing in them that would give away her identity or location. It creeped her out to think of all the guys who would see these but she didn't let it upset her. This was nothing. It wasn't proof. She couldn't be identified.

"You know what, Nina? I'll make you a deal. For every five thousands views these pictures get, you can avoid one tit slapping. So the sexier the photos are, the better for you."

Nina felt conflicted. Any chance to avoid Jeremy torturing her breasts was worth taking, but putting any effort into the photos felt like she was becoming a real slut. She did it anyway. The pain in her nipples convinced her.

She put one arm underneath her breasts, using it to lift them and make them appear even bigger. This was the best picture. She felt dirty for taking it.

"Here, I'll show you where to upload it. This site is full of really nasty perverts."

Jeremy giggled. He sounded like a little boy who'd made a naughty joke he barely understood, not the cruel little monster he actually was.

While the pictures were being uploaded, Nina stepped into the shower, brushing her teeth at the same time. If the room service guy was going to see her naked, she at least wanted to be clean. Jeremy sat on the toilet, filming her with a grin.

Just as she was washing the shampoo out of her hair, there was a knock on the door.

"Room service!"

"I'll be right there!"

She reached for a towel but Jeremy stopped her.

"No," he whispered. "You go like this. And let me establish another rule that you're going to follow every day from now on. If anyone, and I mean anyone, ever asks you for sex, touches you, hell if he tries to rape you, you say yes, you let them, you get fucked. Understood?"

She wanted to slap him, but instead she nodded curtly.

"Understood."

She opened the door, her whole body dripping wet. Right in that moment she made an important decision: she was going to own this. She wouldn't be humiliated. She would be in control.

It was the same room service guy as before. His eyes went big when he saw her.

"Whoa," he said.

Instead of showing her shame, she smiled.

"Glad you like it," she said. "I was just taking a quick shower."

His eyes were going back and forth between her breasts and her pussy.

"Where ... uh ... where do you want me to put the food?"

"Right over here."

She led him to the table next to the bed, giving him a great view of her ass.

He put the tray on the table. Then he turned and looked at her.

"You look amazing. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Why, thank you... ?"

"Darren."

"Why, thank you, Darren, that is very kind of you to say."

He kept looking at her, not leaving the room.

"So, uh..."

Here it came.

" ... would you like to..."

She took a deep breath. The best solution was to take control of the situation.

"I'm sure there is ... something I could do for you, Darren, to say thank you for how nice you are."

She slid her hands into his trousers. His penis was quite a bit bigger than Jeremy's. She held it firmly in one hand and started jerking it off.

"Oh wow," Darren moaned.

Nina pretended to smile seductively and kept pumping. She felt his precum on her fingers and some part of her wanted to run away. But she knew this was the best solution and some other part of her almost enjoyed being sexy and in control, not powerless and humiliated like with Jeremy.

Darren moaned again. His whole cock was lubricated with precum now and her hand was slipping up and down with ease.

"You enjoying yourself, Darren?" she whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.