Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina slowly walked down to the beach to where she'd been told to go. The bikini chafed and hurt. Somehow she felt more exposed than when she'd been topless. She caught several guys staring very hard at her pussy, leering at her. She tried to ignore them and kept her head held high.

The sandcastle was still there, but the boys had stopped building it. They were gathered in a circle, talking to each other, grinning. She saw what they were talking about: her bra. Seeing those boys, even younger than Jeremy, holding her bra and talking about it made her feel scared and sick. This was so wrong ... it was like Jeremy was using her to corrupt them. Disgusting and wrong. But she realized something else as well. She was scared of them. After she'd seen what a boy like Jeremy was capable of ... their grins didn't seem innocent.

She lay down in the sand. Maybe they wouldn't notice her.

At first she got lucky. They were so caught up in discussing the bra that they didn't even look her way. But then the parents of one of the boys showed up (the father ogled her as he walked past her) and took their son away. The other boys hid the bra when they saw adults coming but then they noticed Nina.

She heard them talking about her. She couldn't make out every word but she heard the words "boobs" and "pussy" a lot. She could see them staring at her out of the corner of her eye. She pretended not to notice.

One by one they started walking past her, pretending to just be taking a casual walk, but clearly ogling her, then going back to their friends and talking about what they'd seen. One of them asked why she was all naked down there like a little girl and another told him that slutty girls did that. A third one added that his sister was shaved too. That distracted them for a few minutes while they talked about his sister. Apparently she was seventeen and she had started shaving a year ago and the boy had watched her play with herself in the shower.

"Do you think she plays with herself too?" one of them asked, pointing at Nina. He said it loudly and the others shushed him, laughing.

"I don't think so, I think she gets ... fucked," another said and they all laughed.

She couldn't hear the rest of the conversation, but they laughed a lot and kept staring at her. She felt deeply humiliated and ashamed.

After an hour or two had passed, Jeremy showed up.

"Come on."

He took her back to her hotel room, where he made her put on make-up and wear a skimpy black dress. She was not allowed any underwear. Her nipples visibly poked through the thin, silky fabric. Even her shaved slit was visible depending on the angle of the light.

She saw herself in the mirror and realized that despite everything Jeremy had done to her, she was still beautiful and sexy.

There was a knock on the door.

"Room service," a voice said.

Jeremy motioned for her to open the door. He went to the bathroom while she did.

Room service was the same young man as last time. He'd seen her in bra and panties, now he got to see her dressed but without underwear. She noticed how his eyes lingered on her crotch.

"Your order, miss."

His eyes were on her nipples as he spoke. He only glanced at her face for a second. She pretended not to care.

"Thank you."

"Anything else?

"No, thanks."

Jeremy had ordered two large buckets of popcorn. He came out of the bathroom when the door closed.

"Popcorn?"

"You can't watch a movie without popcorn!"

"A movie?"

"Several movies, actually."

He turned off the lights in the room. Outside it was getting dark. He turned on the TV and plugged in a USB stick.

"Sit down on the bed. Here's your popcorn."

He sat down next to her with his own bucket and the remote control.

"We have some time to kill until the hotel quiets down at night. I figured you would enjoy relaxing a bit."

He pressed play. A video started running on the big TV screen. It showed a Japanese newsreader. There were no subtitles. At first Nina was confused, but when some men took the newsreader hostage and started stripping her, she realized Jeremy was making her watch a porn film. That was disgusting but she didn't think it could shock her. The video was obviously fake.

The man in the video started fondling the reporter's large breasts against her will. She pretended to dislike it. Nina watched without caring. But the video started becoming more violent. The man twisted the woman's nipples, shook them, pressed them ... it made her wonder if Jeremy had gotten his ideas from this video. How disgusting.

The video kept going. The actress started crying. Now it didn't seem fake anymore. He kept abusing her breasts and it just wouldn't stop. He was treating her breasts like a couple of balloons. He even slapped her in the face with her own breast. By the end of the video, which was more than thirty minutes long, he was slapping her tits and she was wailing, tears running down her face, begging him to stop.

Jeremy was eating his popcorn as if they were watching a normal movie. Nina tried to eat some too to avoid punishment, but the video was very disturbing. It was obviously an actress but her pain wasn't staged. She was really breaking down. What had happened to that poor woman? Was she doing it for the money? Had she expected to be treated so badly?

The video ended just as the slapping became the most violent and the woman screamed at the top of her lungs. Then a new video started. Jeremy put one arm around Nina as if they were a couple watching a movie together in bed.

The second video seemed to be shot by amateurs. It showed a young woman somewhere on a road in the wilderness. A bunch of men were yelling at her in a language Nina did not understand. They forced her to fuck a bottle, then suck it, then fuck it again, then suck it again. The woman clearly hated what was happening to her and felt disgusted at sucking the bottle that had been inside her. The men laughed. Nina felt very sorry for her.

The third video showed a man throatfucking a young girl with small tits and puffy nipples in a bathtub. She couldn't deal with it and kept gagging really badly, but the man didn't stop. The girl was really unhappy. Jeremy smiled and munched popcorn as he watched.

The next video showed a very young girl with long blond hair taking off her clothes for the camera, looking pissed off. She moved her hair out of the way so her tiny boobs could be seen. Her pussy was shaved.

¨There. Happy now?¨ she said to the camera.

Another victim of blackmail, just like Nina. But she looked so young ... Was she even eighteen? Who had forced her to strip?

The video after that was professional-looking. There were two porn actresses who were mother and daughter. Judging from what they said in the video's introduction, they got fucked together but never did anything that was actually incest.

Though the two women knew they had signed up for rough porn, they were obviously surprised by how rough it was. The two male stars throatfucked them so hard with their huge cocks that the younger woman threw up. Nina could see her mother trying to look like she was a porn star who didn't care while deep down feeling worried for her daughter. The men made her look at her daughter from only inches away while the young woman had a long dildo brutally shoved down her throat. She looked angry and scared.

Then the men grabbed the two women and shoved their faces against each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.