Nina's Nightmare Holiday
Chapter 3

This story is in the public domain.

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

When Nina woke up in the morning, it was light. Jeremy was getting dressed. Seeing his young, naked body felt like a shock. I spent the night with a thirteen year old, she thought. He came in my mouth. He fucked me from behind. A boy. I kissed him. Why did that feel just as wrong?

"Good morning, Nina."

"Good morning, Jeremy. Can I ... please, can I take off the gaffer tape? It hurts and I need to pee."

"Not yet, Nina. First we'll both have breakfast. I with my parents and you in your room. But first you have to make a choice. Room service will be here soon. You can answer the door wearing a g-string to hide your pussy, but if you do, you'll have to eat your breakfast on the balony."

On the balcony people might see her topless ... but without the g-string, if someone saw her pussy like it looked now ... it was not an easy choice but the g-string might start fewer rumors than gaffer tape.

"Is there anything I can do so you let me wear something else? Like a bra or some kind of shirt ... last night's dress?"

Jeremy thought about it as he pulled up his shorts.

"You can have the bra for a titfuck."

That seemed like a compromise she could live with.

"Okay, Jeremy. Now?"

"Yes. Lie down."

He climbed on top of her, which reminded her of what he'd done during the night. But this time he put his penis between her breasts.

"Open your mouth."

She did and he stuffed one of her black bras half into it.

"Bite down. This will hurt. Don't want the staff to hear you, right?"

He grabbed her breasts by the nipples, harshly, and held on to them as he titfucked her. It was painful and she bit down like he'd said. She looked in the mirror and felt embarrassed and ashamed at the sight of a thirteen year old humping her tits.

"Your nipples must really hurt, huh?"

She nodded, grimacing unhappily.

"When I cum I'm gonna pull on them and twist them at the same time. Really hard. You might want to prepare ... cause it's happening ... soon..."

He humped her hard. She felt his wet cock sliding up and down between her tits. It was disgusting.

"Here ... we ... go!"

She felt his warm cum between her breasts as he pulled hard on her nipples and twisted them. She bit down on her bra as hard as she could.

"Did that hurt like I said?"

She nodded, panting. He put his hand on her chest and started spreading his cum around.

"You're gonna wear this," he said. "Put on your bra now and don't take it off until I let you. With this g-string."

He tossed a black g-string at her. Then he got dressed and left the room.

She put on the underwear he'd chosen. Her nipples hurt and the bra made it worse by pressing on them. She could feel and smell his semen on her breasts.

Room service knocked on the door just a few minutes later. She was glad Jeremy had already left. Feeling embarrassed, she opened the door in bra and underpants. A young man, maybe twenty five, brought a tray full of food into her room. He pretended not to react but she could feel him checking her out.

"Thank you," she said in a formal tone.

"No problem," he said and left, taking one last look at her.

She was supposed to eat on the balcony. Her room was on the second floor, but across from it was a little hill where children usually played, so she was glad she was wearing a bra. She put the tray on the table outside and sat down. The food tasted great, everything was organic and local. She felt a little exposed but it was a lot more bearable than when she'd had to walk to her room topless. She read the newspaper that came with breakfast and tried to forget about Jeremy for a while.

He came back an hour later. She was still on the balcony, reading the culture section of the newspaper.

"How was breakfast, Nina?"

"Great, thank you."

"Good. Enjoying having teenage cum on your tits?"

"No."

"Great. Now put on your dress. We're going on a trip."

"What if someone ... what is someone asks us what we're doing together?"

"You can tell them you're my older sister or my babysitter. Or my mother," he laughed. "If you'd gotten knocked up at seventeen, I could be your kid."

Nina was disturbed by the notion.

"How about I say I'm your aunt and I'm babysitting you?"

"OK, Nina. I may still change my mind but for now I'll let you say that."

"Thank you, Jeremy."

She wasn't really thankful but it was the diplomatic thing to say. If he punished resistance maybe he would reward obedience. She could soften him up and then find a way out of this.

Jeremy took her to the marina where she'd taken a boat to the beach where it all began. He took her to the same place from where she'd taken her boat. Oh no ... she didn't want to talk to the rude captain again. But she got lucky.

"Shit, the boat's not here," Jeremy said. Nina smiled behind his back. He couldn't control everything.

Jeremy seemed helpless and confused. Nina said nothing, enjoying the situation. Even the way her bra stuck to her breasts and the way the piece of wood hurt her pussy didn't bother her for the moment.

"I can't believe it. Shit. And my boat's still being repaired until tomorrow. Fuck."

He had a boat of his own? Lucky kid. Not today, though. Today it was all working against him. He's not some evil genius, she thought. He's just a mean teenager who's taking advantage of my position.

She just really needed to pee.

"I guess we'll have to go somewhere else. Follow me, slut."

He just said the s-word out loud in public, like it was normal.

"Jeremy ... please don't punish me for saying this ... but ... you shoudn't call me that in public."

He tried to say something but she interrupted him. She came closer and lowered her voice.

"I know it's what I am, Jeremy, you ... taught me that. I'll say it now. I'm a slut. But if you say it in public, people might start talking, and we might both get into trouble. That would be bad for both of us. You want to keep this little ... game between us going, right? I can be your slut, your ... private slut. It'll be our little secret, like the photos."

He smiled at her. She couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"That was a good speech, slut. Now come on."

She followed him past the marina to a small dirt road. She'd never been this way. It was a beautiful area and she wished she was seeing it under different circumstances. The sun was getting very hot.

"Most tourists don't go this way because the road is so bad," Jeremy explained as he walked. "They just take boats to the big sandy beaches. This way."

He started climbing down some rocks. It was an easy climb but Nina felt the stick inside her with every step. The condom made it less painful but the sand made it worse again.

Jeremy led her to a small, pebbly beach. They were the only ones there.

"Take off your clothes."

She obeyed without a word. He took off his clothes, too. He was wearing swimming trunks. She'd never been completely naked in front of him in sunlight and somehow she managed to feel ashamed again.

"Go in the water."

He followed her. It was warm and pleasant. There were barely any waves.

"Spread your legs."

He put his hand on her taped-up crotch. She felt his fingers look for purchase. Then she felt a sudden pain as he ripped the gaffer tape off. She screamed. Jeremy pulled out the stick and the condom. Cold water immediately rushed into her as the sand came out. It hurt but it was also a relief. She couldn't stop herself and peed into the water.

"Oh god ... owww ... ohh..."

Jeremy came closer. He put his hands on her breasts and kissed her mouth. She didn't resist. She felt his skin touching hers in the water. His penis was a hard bulge in his swimming trunks. He put a hand on her butt and thrust his tongue deeper into her mouth. She kissed him back but mostly her mind was on her pussy. It felt like it was hot and cold at the same time. It was throbbing.

After kissing her some more, Jeremy led her to where the waves were gently rolling in and out. He made her lie down as his hands stroked her body and his lips caressed her neck. It felt like a scene from a romance movie. She could feel the warmth of the sun on her breasts as the waves gently lapped at her feet.

He lay down on top of her, nuzzling her ear. The beach was so secluded and beautiful that for a moment she caught herself thinking, if Jeremy was always so gentle this wouldn't be so bad. She realized it was a horrible thought, Jeremy was so young, but if she could convince him to be like this all the time...

Suddenly she felt his naked, unprotected penis pushing against her aching pussy. She gasped.

"No, Jeremy! No! Not without a condom!"

"How are you going to stop me?" he said, kissing her neck.

"Jeremy," she said, trying to push him away, "I'm not on the pill. I could get pregnant."

He stopped kissing her neck and looked her in the eye.

"I know."

"Please, Jeremy! Please! You can't get me pregnant! I'm a woman, you're a boy, you have no idea how much trouble we'll be in if AAAAAAHH!"

He pushed his cock into her hard. After the abuse her pussy had already taken it was very painful. He pushed his cock in all the way on the first thrust. The real horror though was that she was being fucked unprotected. Feeling his naked cock inside her was the worst violation yet.

She tried to push him off her but he kept thrusting violently into her. He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed them hard.

"If that boat had been there, none of this would be happening," he said to her as he violated her.

She tried to shove him. Her hand slipped and hit him in the face. He slapped her across the face so hard that her head turned to the side and she hit the sand. She felt stunned.

Keeping his cock deep inside her, he leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"I don't like slapping your face, Nina, but I'm going to slap you a lot harder if you ever do that again. Now I'm going to have to punish you before I can finish fucking you."

He slapped her tits. Three times each, so hard that she had to scream. Then he twisted her nipples mercilessly, pulling on them like they were toys. She screamed again, louder than she'd ever screamed in her life. Then he let go and started thrusting his cock into her raw pussy again. She groaned and started sobbing. He shut her up by kissing her on the mouth again. Tears ran down the sides of her face, half of it covered in sand, as he kissed her like a lover while he violated her aching pussy.

"Please..." she said between kisses. "Please don't come inside me."

What would somebody think if they were seen? A beautiful, voluptuous woman lying on the sand, her legs parted, a thin young boy on top of her, thrusting...

"Please don't ... mhh ... come ... mhhh ... inside of me, Jeremy ... I don't want to get pregnant..."

"I am going to come inside you, Nina ... and you will beg me for it."

She sobbed.

He started thrusting faster.

"Oh god ... please don't ... I'll do anything..."

"Beg me to come inside you."

"No, Jeremy, no, please!"

He grabbed her nipples again, pulling on them.

"Beg!"

"No ... no ... please ... owww..."

He started shaking her breasts hard, making them bounce against each other with a loud smack. She screamed.

"I'm not going to stop doing this until I come."

Now he pressed down on her nipples, pushing them against her. Then he pulled on them again. She screamed and sobbed. His balls slapped against her as he fucked her. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Come inside me!"

"What?"

He shook her tits like balloons.

"PLEASE COME INSIDE ME! PLEASE!"

He pulled his cock out of her pussy. She gasped. He scrambled forward and shoved it in her face just as came, covering her forehead, nose and lips in a thin layer of hot semen.

"I am going to come in your pussy, Nina, but not today. When I do it, I'm going to do it slowly and you are going to say thank you."

Nina couldn't answer. She was still sobbing, one hand clasped tightly over her throbbing pussy. Jeremy put his hand on her face and spread the cum all over. She closed her eyes and sobbed even harder. Jeremy just stayed there and watched her. She was sure he was smiling.

When she couldn't sob anymore she opened her eyes. Jeremy was wiping his cock on her bra, adding new stains to the ones from this morning. It made her kind of sick. She could taste his cum on her lips.

Jeremy took some lotion from his bag and sat back down next to her. He put some lotion on his hands and started spreading it on her breasts. He then continued with the rest of her body, also groping her and slipping a finger up her ass. She said nothing, just let him lotion her.

She thought he was done, but he wasn't.

"Spread your legs."

She obeyed with hesitation. Her pussy couldn't take more abuse.

Jeremy picked up a long, smooth stone, bigger than his penis. Without saying anything or caring about her groan of misery, he inserted it into her pussy. It was hot from the sun and very big. Nina started crying again. She felt stuffed, distended. He put the g-string back on her. It was tight enough to keep the stone in.

"Lie down and enjoy the sun for a while," Jeremy instructed.

This wasn't the kind of sunbathing she'd had in mind when she came on this holiday. She wanted to be tanned and sexy, a goddess to be admired, not naked and stuffed on some isolated beach. She tried to relax while Jeremy went for a swim, but it wasn't easy with a stone inside her. She tried to think about work. She had two major deals lined up for her first week after the holiday. If they went through, her NGO was going to win awards this year. Big ones. The future looked great, she reminded herself. If she could just survive this without destroying her career.

She felt her skin heat up. The cum on her face had dried. Now that she wasn't crying anymore, she decided to make the best of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.