Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

It took Nina several minutes to get up. She still couldn't believe it was happening. She'd gotten used to being free and powerful. Now she was a slave, just like that. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had dried cum on her face and breasts. Gaffer tape covered her mouth. The word SLUT was written across her breasts. It was unreal.

She thought about taking the condom out for a while, but Jeremy had taken the gaffer tape with him and she wasn't sure she could reattach it if it came off. She hated having that horrible thing in her mouth more than she'd ever hated anything, but deep inside she was still committed to surviving this with her career intact. She was not losing her job or going to jail. Even if he broke her.

She got in the shower and cleaned herself thoroughly. She couldn't get the taste of cum out of her mouth but at least she could get his stains off her body. The writing came off too. She examined herself. Her nipples were very sensitive and her butt felt bruised. Her pussy ached, having been used the hardest.

She combed her hair and put on make-up like she'd been told to. After forty-five minutes she looked unrecognizable. Only her red-rimmed eyes and the gaffer tape across her mouth still reminded of the miserable creature that had been crying next to the toilet bowl. Nicole was a business woman, a femme fatale, the chick that was always way out of your league. She felt better, too. If only she could spit out this disgusting condom. She longed to brush her teeth.

Now that she was done cleaning up, she was supposed to stuff the hairbrush up her pussy. She took it along to the room and sat down on the bed. She switched on the TV and started watching some show about celebrities to distract herself. As she watched she spread her legs and carefully worked the hairbrush's handle into her vagina. She'd masturbated with a hairbrush once, when she was nineteen or so. She wished she could go back in time to that age and warn herself. Even going back to this morning would be enough. Don't go topless on that beach. Don't wink at that boy. Don't be a slut.

Jeremy returned fifteen minutes later, smiling as always.

"Hey, Nina. Looking good."

He grabbed the brush and pushed it in a little more, making her wince.

"I hope you've enjoyed that condom. I'm really glad you offered it to me. We're gonna take it out soon, but we won't throw it away. I want you to remember this."

He carefully removed the gaffer tape. She reached up to remove the condom, but he stopped her.

"I said soon, not now. Go put on your lipstick and finish your make-up."

She went to the bathroom and did as he asked. Her lipstick was very red, making her look like a sultry diva.

"Open your mouth."

She opened wide. He took out the condom. What a relief!

"Thank you, Jeremy," she said

"Now, Nina, you're going to get dressed. But I have to choose what you're going to wear, so you're going to model your clothing for me. Starting with your underwear."

Somehow he kept creeping into more and more intimate parts of her life.

"Panties first."

She opened the underwear drawer and put on the first pair of panties. Conservative cotton whites. This is what she wanted to wear today.

"Next."

A black thong. It was sexy but classy. He made her walk up and down the room while he watched from the bed.

"Next."

A red thong. Sluttier than the black.

"Pull it up a little. A little more. Hmm. Next."

"These are the same as the first pair."

"How many of those do you have?"

"Four."

"Throw them away."

"What?"

"In the trash."

Reluctantly she threw away her only normal panties.

"Next."

A white thong, classy but a bit tight.

"Pull it up higher. Higher. Make it part your pussy lips. Nice. Does that hurt?"

"Yes, Jeremy."

"Cool. Next."

After two more thongs she had no choice but to start showing him the g-strings.

"Now that's what I'm talking about."

She showed him several colors. He made her pose like a model. This is like some perverted game, she thought.

"Good. Now bras."

Most of her bras were built for comfort, not sex appeal. It was the only choice when you had large breasts.

"These are bad bras, Nina. The strapless black one is the only one that's OK."

Next up were dresses. Most of them were very simple and elegant, either black or white.

"Try that black one. Yeah ... walk around in it. Bend over. Did you know I can see your ass when you bend over? That's slutty, Nina."

Finally he made her walk around and pose in all her shoes. Wearing shoes while naked felt weird.

"OK, Nina. Put on the white g-string, the strapless bra and the black dress, with the black stilettos."

He'd seen her naked all day but somehow it bothered her to get dressed in front of him. She slipped into her white g-string feeling like a slut. When she put on her bra he stopped her.

"Wait a second."

He held the condom up to her face.

"Kiss it."

She kissed it lightly, trying not to gag.

"No, I want it to enter your mouth."

She kissed it again, taking it between her lips. It still tasted awful. Jeremy stuffed it into her bra, right next to her left nipple.

"So you remember. Now get into your dress."

With the dress and the shoes she looked beautiful. Her g-string was visible through the fabric, but she looked more classy than slutty. No one could tell that she had a little reminder tucked into her bra.

"Now let's get your something to eat."

There were several world-class restaurants on the hotel grounds. Jeremy took her to the quiet one, right by the beach. Each table was separated from the others by walls made of reeds and driftwood.

"A table has been reserved in your name. Food is on the house. I'll join you in a moment."

She went in and asked for her table. The waiter led her to a table reserved for the most romantic of couples, away from the others, on the sand. A tiny candle illuminated the menu. She ordered fish and the most expensive bottle of wine available. If Jeremy's family was paying, why not?

Jeremy joined her after the waiter had brought her food and drink.

"Enjoy our hotel's finest restaurant," he said with a smile.

Nina felt bad in many ways, but she was very hungry and the food was great. The wine was excellent too. Maybe that's why she'd had a nervous breakdown about the condom. She'd barely had breakfast, then spent the whole day on the beach before getting abused in her room. She must have been weaker than she thought. Now that she'd eaten something, she felt like she could still fight for her dignity.

Jeremy watched her as she ate.

"Tomorrow we'll go to the beach together. Same one as today."

She nodded.

"I'll come get you in the morning. If I don't stay in your room the whole night, that is."

She nodded, although this did worry her. She didn't want to share a bed with him.

She finished her fish and drank the last of the wine. She felt a little tipsy but no more. The wine was tasty but not that strong.

"Let's go for a walk down the beach, Nina. Bring the bottle."

The hotel beach was very long. Most of it was dark at this time of night. Jeremy held her hand as they walked, so they appeared almost like a couple ... or mother and son. What a disturbing thought.

"Did you enjoy the food?"

"Yes, I did."

"Did it get the taste of cock out of your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Good."

They kept walking. It was quiet and romantic.

"It's a beautiful spot, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"Why did you pick this hotel?"

"Great reviews. Remote enough to make it less likely that I meet anyone I know from work. And the beaches."

"Interesting. Lift up your dress."

She looked back to see if anyone from the restaurant was watching. There was a couple where she and Jeremy had been sitting, but they were deep in conversation.

She lifted up her dress. If anyone from the restaurant looked this way, they'd see her butt in a tight white g-string.

Jeremy grabbed the front of the string and lifted it up, giving her a frontal wedgie.

"Oww!"

"When I tell you to do something, you should do it right away. Don't check if anyone can see you first. Just do it."

He pulled even harder on her panties, so the g-string parted her pussy lips and entered her. It pressed hard against her clitoris too.

Jeremy let go and Nina breathed a sigh of relief. They kept walking down the beach hand in hand as if nothing had happened. Her pussy was aching again. They stopped under a palm tree.

"Take off your dress."

She didn't want to. It felt good to be dressed. She wanted to stay elegant and classy. But nothing had changed, so she slipped out of the dress. Now she felt exposed.

"Can I take off the shoes, too? I'm having some trouble walking in the sand."

"No. Take off your panties."

She did, a little awkwardly. He reached into her bra and took out the condom. It still felt wet and digusting.

"Open your mouth."

Oh no, not again. He put the condom in her mouth. The awful taste came back.

"And now take off your bra."

Now Nina was naked, wearing only stilettos. It was a warm night but she felt cold anyway. Jeremy sat down on the sand. He took the bottle and put it in front of him, upright in the sand.

"I want you to kneel on top of this bottle and fuck it."

She got on her knees and positioned herself right above the bottle. She felt the cold glass against her pussy lips. She reached down to part them and decided to try rubbing her clit a little. It was a slutty thing to do but if she was a bit wet it would hurt less.

The bottle went in. Yet another violation. Jeremy watched as she started fucking it.

"Take it deeper. It's got a long neck. Deeper."

It felt weird to have a bottle inside her but it hurt less than Jeremy's fingers.

"Keep going."

He stood for a few minutes, just watching her fuck the bottle. She almost lost her balance a couple of times. Stilettos were not for squatting in the sand.

When he reached out to her face she thought he was going to slap her again, but instead her grabbed her lower lip, holding on to it as she went up and down on the bottle. She wondered what someone would think if they saw this sick little scene. Would they think she was a drunk slut trying to pervert an innocent little boy?

"Take the bottle deeper, Nina."

It was already really deep. She closed her eyes and put more weight on it.

"Open your eyes."

She looked at him. He put his other hand on her shoulder and pushed her down onto the bottle.

"I want you to look at me while you take it as deep as you can."

He let go of her lip and pushed her onto the bottle with both hands. The smile never left his face. Soon Nina was grimacing. The condom in her mouth still tasted disgusting and now the bottle was hurting her.

He let go of her and took a couple of steps back to look at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.