Kings and Conquerors - Cover

Kings and Conquerors

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Joe finds himself at home in Minnesota with Snake, Joe's angel wives and the other angels and mortals. They take over a defunct theater/camp on a beautiful Central Minnesota lake to listen to more Tales and to work on dance and plays. Simon's aggression escalates. As usual, reading the Tales from the start is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial  

I heard the shift in sounds, from shouts and rug snapping of the servant family and a general conversational hum of the angels not in the theater working on the Tales, to a hush and a more focused murmuring. No laughter though. Maybe it was too strange for laughter seeing a gorgeous naked brunette Jewess, substantial tits swaying beneath her, crawling from the parking lot to the back entrance of the theater. I knew to turn to that entrance before I saw her entering. The shift in sounds let me know.

She looked wary. She looked horny. She looked humiliated. Maybe laughter would have been better. More specific humiliation or something, because she looked kind of worried as well. Such a complicated woman.

Only Tash knew about the situation since she heard my order to my submissive and seen my response to it and got the reward from it with an intense fuck. Everyone else just looked baffled. Except for Nick. He laughed. I swear she almost came from it, and especially when the others joined in.

Finally she made her way to me. I hadn't undone anything for her. She had to do the work. When the shorts and boxers came off, she had even more work to do since I wasn't even a quarter stiff. It didn't help her that she was one of the worst cocksuckers I ever encountered, having avoided it mostly in the past. But saying that, having lips and tongue on my cock always causes erection. The cumming part was the problem.

"Should we take a break?" Betty asked when she saw Seraphine take my penis into her mouth.

"No, no," I said. "This Vache is hardly a distraction. It'll take a while."

I could see the flash of anger in Seraphine's eyes. I gave it right back to her, and hers disappeared replaced by submissiveness and horniness. I could swear she shivered a little.

Several minutes later I could sense her discomfort. Without experience, her mouth muscles must have strained. Even an experienced cocksucker would have problems. She'd made me hard, but cumming felt a long way off, if it happened at all. Interestingly, she began deepening the strokes. I felt my glans bounce against her hard palate. With almost all women, some gagging would happen. I saw none. Then she took my hand and placed it on her head, her eyes pleading with me. I got the message.

Normally I resisted forcing myself deeper into a woman's mouth. This wasn't normal. I pulled her towards me when her lips moved down. My glans entered the tightness of her throat. I could feel the ripples of her swallowing, like a tight and lively cunt. Not a gag in sight. Along with suddenly feeling the tightening in my balls finally signaling imminent ejaculation, I felt pissed off. And a little confused. Why wait so long for this surprise?

Though punishment, I didn't want to suffocate the poor woman. But when I tried pulling her off, she resisted and shook her head, her teary eyes pleading with me. Shrugging, I went back to skull fucking her, letting my balls get their release as soon as possible. When the shock of pleasure overcame me, I pulled my glans out of her throat and into her mouth, letting my spurts of semen fill it beyond capacity. She swallowed desperately, but couldn't swallow it all. Some seeped out onto her chin. I scraped it off and shoved my finger into her mouth beside my thick cock. She got the idea, and her fingers took over, her eyes looking remarkably grateful.

Unlike Nick, post-orgasm, her attention to my flagging cock became uncomfortable. With no more of my cum left, I pulled her up onto my lap and kissed her spermy mouth. My fingers immediately fucked her pussy and twisted her nipples, and within a couple minutes, I had a writhing, climaxing beauty within my arms.

When our lips finally separated, I could see her pleading look again. "You may speak, Vache," I commanded.

"Thank you for letting me cum, Master," she murmured before devouring my mouth, and letting her tongue play vigorously with mine.

After a while, enjoying the snogging as much as her, I pulled her mouth away. "You can't help adding punishment to your punishment," I growled.

"What do you mean, Master?"

"Hiding your ability for deep throat."

"I ... I didn't know."

"Don't lie."

"I wasn't sure," she murmured, and then burst into tears.

"Shit," I said.

"Go on and take her somewhere private," said Nick.

I nodded, feeling Seraphine tighten in my lap. "Go on without me," I said to Lindy. We had spent less than an hour on the Tales before Seraphine's arrival, and planned to work on it most of the afternoon.

She nodded and Betty said, "We'll review what we did tomorrow."

I looked at Seraphine. She looked disgusted to the point of nausea, glancing at Nick and Betty. Her submission to my command had obviously overpowered her father's brainwashing that affected her response to Simon's enemy. No longer with that focus, the brainwashing kicked back in.

"Come on," I said, practically dumping her onto her ass when I stood up. She managed to right herself and stand. I pulled her behind me, walking swiftly across the stage through a large open door where voyeurs had collected. Somehow Nick's angels sensed Seraphine's discomfort with them and withdrew outside. However, the blonde and red head Helen clones remained. "May I use your room?" I asked them.

"Of course," said Ellen, the redhead, while Elsa nodded.

The blonde clone smirked, "Maybe we could join you later?"

"Maybe later," I chuckled.

She giggled and kissed my cheek. I watched their cheeks, the lower ones, swinging most becomingly in their tight shorts as they skipped out the door.

I led Seraphine upstairs to the clones' room, the door, like all the doors in the complex of house, theater and cabins, unlocked. Grabbing a nearby blue robe, practically transparent and barely covering her mons, I handed it to her. We sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me why you thought you might be able to deep throat me," I muttered.

She swallowed and muttered miserably, "Joe."

"Someone did what I just did to you."

"Yes."

"Someone with a smaller dick."

"Much," she giggled and sobbed simultaneously. Like I said, complex.

"Simon," I growled.

She only nodded.

"Fucker."

"I ... I wanted your cum," she finally said. "I suck at sucking, I know. I was desperate. I didn't know if I could even keep going, or if I could, it would be even worse than before. I had to know. Father's so much smaller. I tapped you against my uvula. I felt that control, that resistance to gagging. But ... I needed your strength, Joe. I needed you to force yourself inside."

"Even if it modeled what your father did?"

"Believe it or not, I didn't even think about him, only that I'd done it before."

"Me forcing myself into your throat was part of the punishment, a completion of your submission."

"I think it must have been, but I didn't think about it. It just felt right."

"Okay," I sighed.

"Then you won't punish me?" I heard the regret in her voice.

I laughed. "There are always transgression deserving punishing. For instance your lack of skills as a cocksucker. All those men who you used for your own needs, who sucked your quim, and you never reciprocated."

"There weren't that many, and they definitely didn't have your skills."

"Meaning you used one or two multiple times. Servants?"

"A couple," she admitted. "And four or five silly men in New York."

"Silly young men?"

"And a professor," she admitted. "His technique might have been better, but his lack of stamina brought him back down to the level of the students. I had more fun sapping them of their cocky nature than fucking them."

"You really are your father's daughter."

"I had been," she said sadly.

"No longer?" When she nodded, I asked, "Because of me?"

She laughed. "I thought I had enough cocky bastards. Just kidding Joe. You're neither. Perhaps that's why I succumbed to you."

"Did that surprise you?"

"Not really. I had fantasies. Dreams actually. They turned me on, but made me feel squicky at the same time."

"Because the master was your father."

"Exactly. Thank god you look nothing like him. But it wasn't just you. I really like Robert, and I've gotten quite fond of Michiko as well. Because they're really nice. Who'd have guessed? And I enjoy arguing with your friend. He's quite bright and articulate."

"He is," I agreed.

"I actually miss them."

"Good."

"Because I can't have you?"

"Yes."

"Sometimes?"

"Maybe."

"I need you ... Master."

"You can have me only one way."

"What do I need to do?"

"Tell me everything you know about your father's doings."

"I won't."

"You will if you want me, Vache."

"I'll never tell," she said. "Even if you torture me ... Master." Hint, hint.

"Cunt," I growled and slapped her really hard.

I heard a knock. "Come in," I shouted.

"Jesus, Joe," said the pretty, thick bodied, half Indian servant I'd fucked and probably made pregnant the morning before. "Are you okay, Ma'am?"

"I'm fine," Seraphine replied, a complicated heat in her eyes, her hand rubbing her red cheek.

"Whatever," the pretty youngster muttered, kneeling at Seraphine's feet. She had first aid stuff, bandages and peroxide and antibiotic cream, and began cleaning Seraphine's scraped knees. They weren't too bad, since the parking lot was virtually empty and close to the back entrance to the theater.

"And so the torture begins, Master," Seraphine smirked between tensing at the pain.

"You're not even going to pretend, Vache?" I remarked.

"Whatever do you mean, Master?" she replied, and pulled me into a long, sexy kiss.

At some point, during it, my fingers began fucking her pussy. A little later, I felt a tongue there, and let it work the middle area while my fingers caressed her labia. Seraphine's fingers pulled on my cock, getting it hard.

"Master," Seraphine murmured. "Please fuck me."

Pulling her onto my lap with her back to me, I let the servant guide me in, lips and tongue returning to the repast, including my ever more rapidly moving shaft. My fingers continued assisting the servant's oral attention, while her fingers squeezed the breast and nipple my fingers weren't assaulting.

"Squeeze her hard," I told the servant. "Bite her clit."

Seraphine's movements had become chaotic, and I began taking control of the fucking, using the bed to bounce up into her as fast as possible. She went still, enabling the servant's efforts, and trembled and groaned deeply, "Master!" I kept the relentless bouncing until her climax began to subside. Quieting my movements, I felt her interior fluttering around my cock, trying, unsuccessfully, to milk me.

"We should go, Slut," I said.

"Where to, Master?" Seraphine murmured.

"To the torture chamber, of course."

"Ooh," she shivered.

"I hope she doesn't crawl there like a dog," the servant said. "It wouldn't be good for her hands and knees I just cleaned."

"I'm not a dog," Seraphine said proudly. "I'm a cow."

"Then Joe's the dog," the servant quipped.

When Seraphine lifted off my cock, she muttered, "You didn't cum."

"I'm good."

"You could fuck her."

"I'm good," said the lesbian, getting one more lick on Seraphine's juicy cunt. "And you're delicious."

"Let's go." I insisted, pulling Seraphine aggressively through the door. The squeeze on her arm threatened bruises. It kept her excited.

Outside, I asked the nude Jewess rhetorically, "What am I going to do with you?"

"I brought some things to help," she gulped.

"I thought you might," I chuckled.

Zhenzhen, seemingly always aware of my presence, came up to me. "Need help?" she smiled.

"Have Eva help you bring the slut's bags to our room, sweetheart." When I kissed my cutie's cheek, I whispered, "Bring Helena along, too."

In the room, I tossed Seraphine onto the bed. "You've been a busy girl, haven't you," I growled. "It took you several days to call and annoy me."

"Missed me then?" she smirked.

"Other way around, bitch. Who were you meeting?"

"None of your business."

"Maybe not, but I bet it was your father's business and Nick's. What twisted fantasy is your father trying to create? Teenage seducers? What's up with that? And you charming some hoi polloi? Talk!"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Talk," I growled, slapping her face. She trembled and shook her head. "Seraphine," I sighed, "I don't want to be abusive."

"Joe," she murmured back, "you're not hurting me that much. Abusive is a closed fist. Abusive is uncontrollable frustration and misogyny. You're giving me what I need. You don't like that you like it, and for that I am sorry, Master. But I like that you like it."

Zhenzhen and Eva arrived with two large garment bags and a duffle bag. "Open the duffle," I suggested, and the toys poured out onto the bed. Ropes and handcuffs and nipple clips and butt plugs and a small whip and a crop. Nothing looked soft. The handcuffs were steel. The rope was raw. No lubricant to ease in the plugs. She obviously needed it rough.

"Need a safe word, Vache?"

"No Master."

"Tie her to the bed, my wives, face down. One of you then teach her how to eat you out properly." I made that choice, once Seraphine had her face against the bed, handing Eva some of Nick's unguent. I used some on a medium sized plug and shoved it in.

"Ooh, fuck," Seraphine grunted, surprised as much about being suddenly filled as the ease in which it went in.

"Shut up, Vache," I growled, slapping her fine ass cheek hard. "You speak when you are ready to confess your father's sins."

"Never," she mumbled into Eva's pussy.

I spanked her harder. "Shut the fuck up."

I looked at the crop and the whip, realizing my lack of experience.

"Master," said Zhenzhen, alarming me. "I have used this on horses." She took the crop from my hand.

"Zhen?" I muttered.

"You are our Master now," she explained. "How hard?"

"Red marks but no scars."

"This wouldn't leave scars."

"Then hard," I instructed.

She smiled and whipped Seraphine's thigh at the middle. "Here?"

"For now, and her back. Work your way to more tender areas."

"Her pussy?"

"Later. Her feet."

She nodded, whipping Seraphine hard in safer places, but moving towards less safe places, like feet, tits and sex. I snapped the whip as close to Seraphine's ear as I dared, what with Eva's thigh nearby. Seraphine trembled and moaned. Eva moaned as well, within her cunt sucking instructions, calling her Vache.

My first impact worried me. I saw the welt it left on her ass cheek. I wanted her to hear it and feel only the air the crack created, but I got too close. Seraphine shivered and tightened. I could tell she fought to keep from speaking. I stepped farther back. The next crack was too far away from her other cheek. I thought I had the measure of it.

Several cracks later, I still hadn't mastered it. At least one mark bled at her inner thigh. But it only intensified her thrill. By then, Zhenzhen worked on her feet and I had Eva apply the nipple clips, tightening them slowly. I had pulled out the plug rather violently and pushed in the largest one. My whipping got closer to her pussy, which I could see shone with her pleasure liquid. One final strike, my most careful and well-aimed, sent her into ecstasy when it hit the top of her pussy, a centimeter from her engorged clit. I gave it to her as a reward for bringing Eva to climax, and for punishment for being such a pain slut.

Moments later, the butt plug removed, a real phallus took its place. Not mine though.

"Hello, Simon's daughter," he said, his voice not loud, but deep, and the resonance of it quietly shook the room.

"You'll make me sick," Seraphine complained.

"I will not," Nick laughed. "You've been tasting me on Eva's pussy, hasn't she Joe?"

"It's true," I agreed.

"Ugh," she grunted, Nick penetrating her bowels completely.

"It's Simon's weak illusion," Nick explained, beginning a slow fuck. "You have been given antidotes, both your Master's and my seed, and it has finally taken effect."

"I ... I still feel queasy."

I took Eva's place in front of her mouth. My cock hadn't really risen to the occasion. I had coated it with Nick's essence and fed it to her. "This will help," I said.

"Thank you Master," she murmured between mouths full of steadily thickening cock.

Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head up. "You have nothing to thank me for. Nick will fuck your ass until you tell us everything. The less you tell, the harder he'll fuck you." To illustrate, Nick pounded into her for a moment. Her eyes teared.

"Is this not rape?" she asked.

"Did you not want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, but..."

"Is Nick's cock not a perfect substitute?"

"God," she trembled as Nick leaned down and pinched her clit while my wives tightened her nipple clamps even tighter. Her orgasm seemed even more profound than the one just a minute before.

"I am your master," I said to her when she recovered, Nick fucking her slowly again.

"You are," she murmured.

"Have I destroyed your trust?"

She paused and smiled, kissing the side of my cock which had flagged a little. "No Master," she said. "You command my punishment. Nick is but an instrument."

"Maybe," I said.

"Ssh," she quieted my concern, stroking my cock.

"I fed you Nick's cum, Seraphine," I said, "Hoping you would stop hating Helena. Nick's presence..."

"Is working, Master," she said, taking me into her mouth and into her throat. Once I became fully hard there, she pulled off and began to talk about Simon's plan, occasionally pausing for more deep throat. Her hand kept me hard when she spoke.

"I met with corporate owners and politicians," she began. "Those weaker ones intimidated by my father and his angels."

"From where?" I asked her.

"From all over."

"Simon must be keeping Wilhemina's ex busy."

"Yes Master, he has. Those I met with I appeased with my lower status."

"As a Jewess," I filled in.

"Yes. They knew I had my father's trust. I let them cow me so to speak," she chuckled, "finding out what they expected in trade for their obedience."

"To what?"

"To Father's will of course."

"To do what?"

"To take over things of course."

"What things?"

"Corporations. States. The US. Other countries."

"You're kidding."

"No."

"And the teenagers?"

"Rewards and consequences."

"Rewards for your group of men?"

"Yes. Those weaker ones prefer them young and defenseless. Some even prefer young men. Angels reward the stronger ones."

"And consequences?"

"Accusations of statutory rape and pedophilia."

"You're kidding."

"No."

"Against whom?"

"Politicians of course, and corporate leaders."

"Senators. Mayors. Governors."

"And the presidency. And other leaders of other countries, both business and civil. Can you fuck me now?"

I slipped underneath her. Zhenzhen positioned me. Nick and I fucked her with a complex counterpoint. Sometimes both of us filled her. Sometimes one at a time. Always one of us was deep. The nipple clamps got removed. My fingers soothed the sudden pain. Our lips pressed together through most of it, but never in a sealed configuration. She needed to pant too much. She seemed to be in a constant state of cumming with shivering peaks. Somehow she remained silent except for the loud breathing, and when hitting one of those peaks even that became silent, her breath caught in a taut throat.

Finally Nick and I came simultaneously, the pulsing hot streams pushing her into oblivion.

I looked at Nick who smiled sadly and nodded. "Later," he mouthed. He extracted himself, revealing his limp and dirty penis. The servant girl whom he had been fucking and impregnating, and whom I hadn't even seen in the room quickly cleaned it off and handed him his black denim uniform. He dressed and they left.

Even more of a surprise, Helena crawled into the bed beside us. She stroked through Seraphine's thick dark hair while my other wives unshackled our slave. "Hello," she smiled at the Jewess when she awoke. "Are you okay with me here?"

"Yes," Seraphine smiled sadly back.

"Good," both my wife and I said.

"Father will no longer want me."

"I don't think you told Nick anything he didn't already know. Maybe more detail."

Seraphine nodded, somehow becoming even more relaxed. She twinged a little when Zhenzhen applied Nick's essence to her welts. "Can I stay?"

"Of course," all my wives and I said.

"Until Bob and Michiko return," I added.

"You think Robert will still be under my care?"

"Of course," I said. "The minion thing remains for whatever purpose, even for you. The pain?"

"Yes, Joe, it let me ignore my father's displeasured images in my mind. And it was of course the best punishment I could have ever wished for."

"Thank you, Seraphine," I murmured.

Her eyes widened. "For what?"

"For making Nick's..."

"He did not rape me, Joseph."

"But I didn't..."

"I believe you. But I did expect it. I did bring the butt plugs after all. And I am his spy and not yours."

"You expected it?"

"Yes. I..."

"You hoped it wouldn't happen."

"Joseph."

"Seraphine."

"This is war."

"Rape and pillage. All is available in love and war."

"How else could it have worked? Helena? How else could it have worked?"

They kissed sweetly.

"She's right, Joe," Helena said afterwards.

"Whatever," I muttered. "I'm just glad you made it quick."

"I know," Seraphine giggled. "I would have enjoyed more of it." We shared her laugh. "But," she said seriously, "I knew it bothered you."

"But not you?"

"At first. It kind of freaked me out. But not for long. He is the most practiced cocksman in the world, after all."

"Not your father?"

I could see the laugh being stifled and the words not said. Helena filled them in. "He's got a Napoleon complex with his dick." Everyone but Seraphine laughed. She shrugged.

"He did rape you with his puny dick," I reminded her.

She sniffled and barely nodded.

We got up and showered together, enjoying the sensuality of it. "Joseph," she asked me while I finished rinsing off her hair, "Will you come house shopping with me?"

"I'm pretty busy," I told her.

"In this bucolic setting?"

"A theater setting," I explained. "Which we use in the morning to rehearse. In the afternoon we work on editing Nick's Tales. And in the evening, Nick recites new ones."

"Wow, you are busy."

"I have been for a while. With pauses interrupting like my honeymoon and an occasional excursion. But I love it. I've never felt so creative. My mind has never worked at such a high level. It's exhilarating."

"And you get to rest in the arms of the most beautiful women in the world."

"That too," I laughed. "Including you."

"I do feel your attraction, Joseph. I appreciate it. It amazes me."

"Why? You're gorgeous."

"Compared to perfect beauty and sexiness?" she snorted.

"Why compare? You know I have other lovers besides my angels. I may not love them as much, but each one manages to turn me on just like you turn me on. Each one thrills me, and their friendship makes me better. Of course what they see in me I'll never know."

Shutting off the water, she embraced me. Her lush body felt amazing against me. "It's because you care for us individually that we love you Joseph. You understand us and seem to be the man we need. Not to mention your incredible cock and your ability to use it."

"Mostly that I think," I said.

"You're an idiot," she laughed. "You think any of us couldn't have our own harem of pretty boys with big cocks if we chose it? You don't think we need what's here or here as much what's down here?" She tapped my chest and my head before pulling on my half hard cock.

I shrugged. She shook her head and laughed. We got out of the tub and dried off. She got dressed for the first time since she arrived. She and my wives and I headed to dinner.

After dinner, Nick resumed his Tale. Seraphine remained with me along with my wives. I wondered if Nick would get into any S & M for my lover, and realized she'd probably get as horny as the rest of us whatever sexy moments provoked it.

"The difference between the principalities to the west and the much easier coups of the kingdom's provinces and the capitol had to do with the dead king's cousins who ruled them," Nick began.

"I thought that Mediterranean port town had been a bit of a battle," I asked.

"Not so much of a battle as a more complicated coup," Nick explained. "Because trade was involved and the collection of tariffs and who benefited and who got favored and such things, it had a more targeted expunging."

"Destroying the flow of corruption?"

"Replacing it with another?" Lindy added.

Nick laughed. "Yes to both questions, the latter having more to do with what benefits the sailors got rather than the civic and company leaders, who benefitted in a more egalitarian way than their predecessors. Not so much favoritism in taxing the trade. The brothels opened up much more to whomsoever might be in need of fucking, and the new leadership got a cut from them and some protection."

"You mean, the silly bias about hair color went all the way down to the port brothels?" Lindy asked.

"And with the diversity of sailors, skin color as well," Nick said. "More diversity in the clientele made up for the taxation with a great deal more of them, along with a less risky situation. That made for happier trade and encouraged more ships to visit. We even set up a sort of VIP brothel for the captains and first mates and the richer of the traders, including those who resided in the port. Of course that cost quite a bit more, but was certainly worth it.

"Getting back to the western principalities and the king's cousins, they tended to be even more divisive in their prejudices and less trusting in others, including the Druids and the warriors. The knights that led the warriors had to be pure blond. And the princes actually served as generals."

"That must have weakened the home front," I said.

"Exactly," Nick smirked. "As soon as the princes pulled their armies together and set off to the capitol to win back their domination, the Druids took over their home. The less trusted soldiers left to guard the towns, mixed blood of course, had no problem switching allegiances and assured the villagers did as well, either violently or rhetorically persuasive. No severed head of a prince to display, the ruling family shown in shackles instead, only the respect given the Druids and the eloquence of the blond, newly emancipated former slaves of the Druids convinced the people to change their loyalty."

"Men I presume," said Lindy.

"Yes, Lindy," Nick shrugged. "No woman would have the charisma and brilliance of Gala to overcome the gender bias. And a bit of threat to the princesses, the princes' wives, had them admitting the new prince shared their royal blood, offspring of threesomes with Prince and Princess and the seductive and fascinating Druid slaves.

"It happened that Della, my rebellious new slave had kinship with these princes. One was her father, the other her uncle. Supposedly her and her sister had been sent in their early teens to the capitol to be better educated, but I think my lover had a more suspicious intention. A true spy's spy, I believe she spied on everyone: the Druids and the knights for the King and the King for her father and her uncle. I had to change her mind, make her useful. It took a while, and it was never a displeasing task for either of us."


"Fuck, Nick," Della, the spy, moans.

"It appears I am, Della," Nick laughs, pounding into her from behind, but at a pace that keeps her from cumming. His finger hovers near her taut clit, removed just before it causes orgasm.

"Please, Nick."

"Am I not pleasing you?"

"Yes. No. Let me cum!"

"You know what you must say."

"Never!" she shouts. "Oh fuck."

"You don't want this from me? You don't want me to fuck you for the rest of your life?"

"Yes. No. Fuck."

"Which is it?"

"You promise. You will not abandon me?"

"I promise."

"You just say that."

"I promise. You will be my companion."

"How can I believe you?"

"How can I believe you when you proclaim me your master?"

"You are my master, Nick."

"Then say it."

"You ... will know I speak the truth?"

"I will know, my little spy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.