Kings and Conquerors - Cover

Kings and Conquerors

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joe finds himself at home in Minnesota with Snake, Joe's angel wives and the other angels and mortals. They take over a defunct theater/camp on a beautiful Central Minnesota lake to listen to more Tales and to work on dance and plays. Simon's aggression escalates. As usual, reading the Tales from the start is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial  

It ended up being later than usual for a Tales session. That I didn't feel hungry was solved by an amused Helena telling me I had eaten quite well during the tale. I hadn't even noticed. Weird.

Our isolation and the lateness of the day let us wander around in the dishabille of the sessions. And the nighties and my boxers soon ended up in piles near the lake's beach as we dove into its murky waters. Swimming in Minnesota lakes has its own peculiarity, although I had no other lakes to compare it to. Standing, your feet sink into mud. Swimming, you feel shifts in water temperature. It is a very sensual experience.

Angels and mortals played together, none of us acting our age. Perhaps more adolescent than childlike since much rubbing of naked wet skin ensued. Whether the coolness of the water or the several times I probably came during the Tale, despite the sensuality, my penis remained flaccid.

Play ended, and we emerged from the water. Even the vision of gorgeous women, wet and dripping, did not have my penis rise to the occasion. Maybe a little tightening.

We headed to shower and bed. The two Helen clones I became intimate with during the Tale chose for me where these places would be. I accompanied them back to the theater.

Not in the least a communal shower, two made for a tight fit and three would be impossible. Elsa, the blonde Scandinavian, pulled me in first while her half-sister sat on the toilet and pissed. "I need to piss too," I admitted.

"Me too," Elsa said, and I saw the wetness cover her thighs while she adjusted the shower head to spray against the wall and turned it on and measured the heat. Shrugging, I pissed against the same wall the shower water made wet. She giggled. I chuckled. "I hope you're not into watersports," she asked me, noticing my penis enlarging once my pissing ended.

"No," I replied. "A gorgeous, naked blonde is doing that."

"You have gorgeous naked blondes already, much more beautiful than me."

"Is that why you and Ellen (the redhead) kept your distance? You didn't feel pretty enough?"

"Maybe."

"You know I really only have one gorgeous blonde in my life."

"But she's ... Eva."

"I know. Being compared to an angel is unfair. But looking like Helen gets you pretty damned close."

"I'm not Helen."

"Thank God."

We shared a laugh. "She's really not that bad," Elsa said within hers.

"I know," I said, and kissed her.

Maybe the greatest difference between her and Helen were her thicker lips, and she used them well. We got lost in it.

"Hey," we heard. "I need to shower, too."

"Sorry," we both said and Elsa shifted the shower head to spray my back. "Turn around," she said, and my front became wet. I felt her hands caress my back and ass. She squatted and worked on my legs. "Turn around," she said again, and giggled at my erection, kissing it. "Later for you, big boy," she smiled, soaping it up. I couldn't help moaning. Her delicate work on my balls created another one. Standing, she soaped my torso, arms and hands. "Close your eyes," she said. When I did, she gave me another lovely kiss, much shorter this time, before caressing my face with soapy hands. She took longer than expected, as if blind and memorizing it through touch.

"Sorry, I love the contours you have. I'm a sculptor. I make clay busts."

"I love busts too," I joked, caressing her small, perfect ones, perky like all the clones and Helen.

"Idiot," she murmured. I could hear her excitement even if she pushed my hands away. "Turn around."

I washed the soap off my face while she scrubbed my back with a wet washcloth, continuing on my arms and hands before kneeling and washing my butt, legs and feet. The first of these got the most attention, assuring my asshole would be cleanest. I moaned when I felt her press her face against my buttocks while working the cloth lower and felt her tongue dart into my anus. "Turn around," she said one more time. Her lips caught my hard on. I moaned deeper when she sucked.

"Elsa," we heard Ellen growl.

"Couldn't resist," Elsa confessed.

"Understandable," her half-sister replied.

After that, Elsa made quick work of scrubbing away any soap. "My turn," she smiled up to me. We negotiated the treacherous shift. Her back got wet first before she turned her lovely front towards the pouring nozzle. Her back's subtle curves, and her shapely ass, had their own sexy charm. I coated them with soap, loving the slick and giving skin. Kneeling, I dwelt on her ass a little longer than I should, and she reluctantly asked me to move on. I had no problem caressing her well-made thighs and her taut calves and pretty feet.

She turned, and I leaned forward to taste her pussy, creamy with pleasure. Her carefully coiffed and shaved blonde pubic hair pointed to it after all, even if the blonde color made it the most subtle, compared to redheads for example or brunettes. Because my hands kept busy soaping her abdomen and chest, lingering on her breasts just long enough to prevent objections, she allowed me to give her pleasure with tongue and lips. My pleasure too. With my long arms, I could soap her shoulders. Once her hands had been done, I suckled her clit and brought out a moaning climax.

"Elsa!" we heard once again.

"Almost done," I told Ellen. I soaped her lovely pubes and the lips of her engorged pussy before pulling on her hips. She turned.

"What about my face?" she asked me.

"Before I shampoo you," I explained.

I could see a little tremble. She looked forward to that. I did too. "Give me the washcloth," she ordered. That made sense. While she scrubbed her front, I soaped her back, loving the feel of it of course. She handed me the cloth and I finished cleaning her.

Except her face and hair. "Close your eyes," I said, pushing my cock between her buttocks.

"Ooh," she moaned as quietly as possible. I soaped her face from behind, probably giving the back of her ears more attention because of it. Handing her the washcloth, I gently pushed her head under the stream of water. I found the shampoo and caressed it into her scalp. "Ooh," she moaned. I caressed some more when she dunked her head into the water. Conditioner followed. We made too quick work of it.

"Done," I said, slapping her perfect posterior.

She didn't mind the slight abuse, turning around and hugging and kissing me, one hand left in front to grasp my cock and pull. "Fuck I need you," she murmured into my ear.

"I know. But your sister would kill both of us."

"Probably," she sighed and exited the shower.

"About bloody time," Ellen grumbled, her Scottish accent particularly obvious.

Elsa shrugged and kissed her. "Have fun," she said.

And repeat. A little faster maybe, as we felt the hint of cooling water. But I did manage to suck her into orgasm, and hers was quite intense. I guess anticipation can be the best preparation. And she shampooed my head as well, most wonderfully.

Once dried we entered the bedroom. Elsa lay on her back, strumming her pussy and pulling on her nipples, looking extremely needy. "Lie on your back, Joe," she demanded.

I did while the half-sisters silently communicated. Ellen acquiesced. Elsa climbed on and guided me in. Seconds later, posting fast, her body angling towards mine, she came with a loud growl. I released her nipples which I had been twisting and pulled her down. Like I said, I loved her lips. While we kissed, she began moving again, much slower. Even with her tongue in my mouth, she hummed her delight. We kept the kiss going and the slow fucking until she shifted upwards to the earlier angle and sped up, going even faster than before. Grabbing her ass cheeks, I added to her effort, pulling her into me and pulling her off. I lifted into her as well with perfect timing. Pushing my middle finger between my cock and her lower pussy, I wetted it with her plentiful juices, sending it into her anus. Keeping it still, her lifts sent it to my second knuckle. This brought her to a frenzy. Her fucking became faster and shorter. I did more work fucking her asshole with my finger, going deeper. I could feel my cock through the thin membrane and used it to add more friction. Perhaps being unfair to her half-sister, I let my pleasure take hold. When she stilled and shook and growled, I fucked fast up into her and became overcome by my balls releasing seed in violent bursts. I growled too.

"Fuck," I heard beside me.

I looked at the redhead. I saw the deep blush on her face and her chest, her fingers in her pussy ending their successful efforts while her nipple squeezing continued. Anger and satisfaction were an odd combination on her face. "Come here," I said to her, pulling her face to mine. I felt the heat of her post orgasmic lips and the gentleness of the kiss. It soon became much less gentle.

Elsa toppled off me. Ellen took her place. "Ssh," I expelled when she harshly ground her pussy against my flaccid penis. "We have all night."

"We do?" she smiled, ending the grind.

"Advantages of being second," I smiled back.

She giggled, and we resumed the kiss. Her grinding continued, but softer and sensuous. It and the kiss began my recovery. I could feel the smile on her lips when she felt it. Her lips moved off mine and began to explore. Elsa took over kissing me. I hummed into those sensuous lips when Ellen found an erogenous zone. Sometimes I moaned without the muffling. Elsa would end the kiss and gaze at me. Not at my eyes, but at my face. Her fingers felt the curves.

"What else made you shy away from me," I finally asked her.

"Consuela's a slut, and Angelique's a genius, and I think the prettiest of all of us. Besides, there's the rest of your harem."

I sighed. "You know it's not at all like a harem."

"Besides the fact that you're the only male amongst I don't know how many women, I suppose not."

I moaned and Elsa giggled. Ellen's mouth had found my penis. "I should give her a hand," Elsa said, "so to speak."

"Wait," I said, pulling her face back to mine. She smiled and kissed me thoroughly. "I love kissing you," I told her.

"I like it too," she grinned and we resumed kissing. She hummed a bit when I began caressing her breasts.

When we broke it and her fingers slid through my hair and caressed my scalp, I asked her, "Do you two... ?"

"Make love? Not really."

"Not really?"

"We party together. We have shared a man. Sometimes we share men, switching half way through. It makes for a much better performances from them, more appreciative I guess. When we get really horny, we get each other off. But we really are quite heterosexual. For instance, we never go down on each other."

"That must disappoint those men."

"Probably. Fuck them."

"So maybe you're not so fond of men either."

"Neither of us has found one we have become attached to. Beyond a night or two," she giggled.

"I know you're Swedish, but you sound American. You understand puns."

"Where from?"

"Midwestern."

"Wisconsin."

"Of course," I said.

"Why of course? Most Swedes immigrated to Minnesota."

"Simon."

"Helen's place, but I guess that's the same. Ellen came there too as a teen. She wanted to study there."

"Really?"

"Unh-hunh."

"Study what?"

"Architecture."

"Frank Lloyd Wright?"

"Exactly. You seem surprised. She's really quite brilliant. Maybe not Angelique's..."

"That's not what surprised me."

"Then what?"

"Frank Lloyd Wright's Simon's minion."

"Why would he be? It's Ellen's interest."

"True."

"But he did have his way with women. And Simon does have elite taste. How much of the unwashed masses really enjoy our music?"

"Not enough," I admitted. "Is that Simon or Helen or Angelique?"

"That's the million dollar question. But he does support us."

"Help me here sister," we heard. "He's flagging."

With a giggle and a sweet kiss, Elsa joined Ellen. Ellen used my vacated mouth to straddle it, bringing her less juicy pussy onto it. I didn't mind in the least, loving her flavor, and loving the amazing feeling of two mouths and tongues work their magic on my cock.

By the time I achieved full hardness, Ellen edged towards orgasm, her pussy fully juicy and more than ready to be fucked. She climbed off, turned around onto her back and somehow managed to pull me where she wanted me. Elsa guided me in. I filled the redhead's redheaded pussy slowly but intensely, scraping along the top. Elsa helped, rubbing her half-sister's clit aggressively, familiar with the situation.

"Joe!" Ellen moaned loudly, trembling, including inside. Her pussy shivered and milked me. Not successfully of course, lucky for her and for me.

Before the orgasm abated, I began a slow, steady fucking, the thrusts continuing their intensity. It elongated the orgasm and then kept her near another. My fingers pinched the nipple not occupied by my mouth.

"Kiss me, Joe," she murmured. I happily complied, soon filling her mouth with my tongue just as my cock filled her pussy without all the thrusting. At least not until my quicker thrusts brought her over again in an even more powerful orgasm, and her mouth tightened, forming an almost round opening which I fucked with my tongue.

Her tongue fucked back when her climax abated. But when I pounded into her, gripping her ass, Elsa taking over on her nipples while thrashing her clit, I wetted my middle finger once again in her juices and fucked her asshole with it, and my tongue reoccupied her mouth, plunging in and out, and I filled all her holes thusly, and it provided her with the biggest orgasm of the night for any of us. Probably the loudest if my mouth hadn't muffled her scream. I loved the one word she used in that scream. "Joe!"

I wanted to cum. I felt like it would complete the moment. Continuing the hard fuck, I relaxed any resistance and felt the sweet tightness in my balls. By the time I shot intense spurts deep inside her, her lengthy orgasm had almost ended.

"Joe," she murmured. "I can feel your heat fill me."

I could only grunt. The ladies giggled.

I had promised a longer fuck. Ellen didn't mind. When I flopped onto my back, she nestled against me, kissing my face before settling onto my mouth. I felt Elsa nipping at my ear before kissing my cheek. She nestled against my other side. My eyes opened, and two sets of eyes, one green and one blue, looked lovingly down on me. I smiled lovingly back. I didn't even sigh. Sleep came easy.

I awoke twice to two identical situations, the second time seeming surreal because of the similarity. First Elsa's mouth sucked me to near climax before I awoke, and climbed on when she saw my eyes open, riding me to her climax and mine, since I held back just long enough to join her. The second time, Ellen did exactly the same with exactly the same results. It must have been at least an hour in between to refuel my balls. And the fact that I fell asleep instantly afterwards made it all the more surreal.

The morning sun lit the room when I finally awoke and stayed awake. The bed was empty. I heard the shower and screaming laughs louder than the rush of water. Having to pee, I entered the bathroom. Giggles and what sounded like Elsa's voice warning me not to flush came from behind the nearly transparent curtain. Two sensuous, shifting bodies excited my heart and my overused penis.

A beautiful blonde head appeared at the edge of the curtain, smiling. "I'll be out in a second. Ellen volunteered to wash your back."

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"Of course it does," she giggled, disappearing somewhat behind the curtain.

"Hey," I yelled. "Did you two wake me and suck me and fuck me last night?"

Another big laugh and I heard Elsa say, "Freaked you out, hunh?"

"Kind of. But I'm glad it wasn't a dream."

"Us two," said Ellen, with laughter following.

I handed a towel to Elsa when she exited the shower. She gave me a lovely kiss before spanking my butt. "In you go."

I got my back washed, and except for a tug on my penis, edging it close to hardness, not much else from the lovely redhead. She giggled and kissed me and let me hurry through an ever colder shower on my own.

By the time I finished, not long after, the two fairest twins huddled in front of the mirror dabbing on make-up. Not wanting to ruin their careful work, I didn't return the spank given by Elsa earlier, instead grabbing hold of a butt cheek of each before toweling off and entering the bedroom.

In it stood one of the pretty brunette teen twin minions who looked after things in the theater building. She was pulling off the sheet well stained from various sexual juices. "Oh," she said, startled, her eyes traversing my naked body, resting on my half hard hard-on.

"Sorry," I said. I don't know if I meant the surprise or the state of the sheet she'd torn off, but for some reason I didn't cover my genitals so it must not have been that.

She looked up shyly and I saw her eyes for the first time, a startling aquamarine. Her Black Irish mother's eyes, though greener, set in a face closer to her father's, a Lakota.

She had a thickset body, kind of like Lindy's but even more athletic. Smallish breasts, with a thick core and powerful looking ass and thighs. I could tell because she wore a tight tank top and jean shorts that barely enclosed her buttocks. I could easily see them shifting and the tightening and loosening of her naked thighs, an almost copper brown.

Shyness left her as she approached me, dropping the sheet to the floor. Taking hold of my stiffening erection, she murmured, "Daddy said I can have you or Nick. My sister likes the Wanderer. I hoped you'd come out of the bathroom like this. I know I'm not beautiful like the others, but..."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Nineteen."

"Are you in college?"

"It's summer."

"You know what I mean."

"I take classes at Bemidji State, but I'm not exactly matriculating. Learning things about business and the history of my father's people, a couple classes a semester, while I help my family's business."

"Which is?"

"We look after homes, maid service, preparing meals, or watching them when the rich folks go south. We'll be busy when you guys leave closing up cabins for the summer. Stuff like that. Why do you ask?"

"You know your father's intent."

"Of course," she smiled a little tensely. She pulled me by my almost erect cock near the bed covered only by a mattress pad. Her moccasins had been removed.

"Are you a virgin?"

"I've had lovers," she said, undoing the button on her jeans.

"That's not quite an answer."

"I'm ... a lesbian," she admitted.

"Not at the moment," I pointed out as she shed her tight shorts. I could see the shine beneath her sparsely covered pubic bone.

"I guess not," she swallowed.

"Do you have a partner?" I asked as she pulled off her tight shirt, revealing her strong body in entirely. Her small breasts stood proudly like apples on her chest, the thin, taut, lengthy nipples doing their best to resemble stems, though emerging from small round puffy circles rather than any indentation.

"Not at the present," she said sadly.

"Does your father know?" I asked, kneeling between her thick thighs.

"I don't think so."

"Then I bet you miss this," I said and began tonguing the edges of her outer labia, between them and the swelling inner ones.

"I ... have," she moaned, opening her thighs, letting my tongue go deeper into her more gaping pussy. I used it and my lips alone to caress her there, my hands taking hold of her firm breasts and gently squeezing them. She had an earthier taste, more musky I guess, less sweet than the several others I have enjoyed. I liked its difference, and its flavor and scent stirred my libido.

Teasing her a couple times to near climax, her especially sensitive and small clit getting a minimum of attention, when she rose a third time, whimpering and pleading, I asked, "Are you sure you want a child?"

"I am. I want a partner who wants one, too. Who ... wants ... to raise my ... child," she moaned when I became aggressive on her clit for the first time. As she began to tremble, I lifted up and aimed my cock at her well prepared pussy and pushed in with speed, careful to stop once I penetrated her maidenhead.

"Yes!" she moaned loudly as I kept pushing into her virginal depths. Nothing stopped my advance, only slowed by her tightness, and I found myself nearly all the way in when I finally met an obstruction. She seemed to have a rather shallow pussy.

Within her moan, she giggled. "I lost it horseback riding eons ago," she told me.

"Good," I smiled, measuring her depth and beginning the slow fuck that would get faster soon. Somehow knowing she preferred softer lips and chin, not one with unshaved bristles, I kept my mouth on her breasts. Hands traded off working her other one or squeezing her hearty butt. Her hand reached between us just as I hoped it would and rubbed her clit.

After so many recent cums, I needed time to build to completion. She too needed time to gain a second orgasm. We both worked hard for it. She timed her upward thrusts perfectly, even when things got rapid. I had to remove my hand enjoying her thick posterior to grasp the base of my cock to make sure she experienced no pain from my cock bouncing against her cervix. Somehow I used the situation to benefit her, thrusting a finger along the top of my cock and finding her g-spot with it. It may have opened a space that never experienced even a cock sized thing in it, but she had no problem with the added wideness. The opposite, actually.

"Oh. Fuck. Joe!" she yelled. Her strong body went tight. I thrust through her throbbing pussy with rabbit strokes several times, lasting a few seconds at most, before letting go the tension that actually barely existed, and sending my vast army of suicidal swimmers in search of an egg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.