Kings and Conquerors - Cover

Kings and Conquerors

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joe finds himself at home in Minnesota with Snake, Joe's angel wives and the other angels and mortals. They take over a defunct theater/camp on a beautiful Central Minnesota lake to listen to more Tales and to work on dance and plays. Simon's aggression escalates. As usual, reading the Tales from the start is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial  

Nick continues his Tale of ancient Spain:

The day following the triumphant return of warriors after the defeat of the evil chief and his followers proves to be, as promised, a day of joyous and even raucous celebration as befits the ceremonial joining of actual joining, of cock in cunt, of sperm in egg. The bawdiest of themes. The fleshiest. The spiritual may be significant in the choosing of mates, i.e. love, but drunkenness simplifies such emotions.

Not just the union of mates, but the union of villages makes the day long party and the night long orgy have an especially piquant joy. The vanquished village has only known carnage and abuse, screams from mortal wounds and from violent rapes when they had done the vanquishing. Bloodlust became the victor's celebratory emotion, and harshly repressed lust for revenge the defeated. This is an altogether different sort of lust, one that both victor and vanquished can enjoy. Lust meeting lust, welcoming it.

As Piet has done, overwhelming his mate as she expects, and yet ending it with communication and respect that makes a sham of her judgement of masculinity needing to be rapacious and condescending, discovering such equalizing of genders has nothing to do with weakness, so have many of the other warriors who play out the expected rape of victory and turn it on its head, giving these women, the most rebellious and thus the strongest, what they never have conceived of wanting, but what they find to be exhilarating.

Not many warriors find their mates this way. Some haven't the patience to play out the bondage and humiliation to tease forth a juicy pussy before plunging in. For those, this is a rape. And even if expected, the rift between vanquishers and the vanquished remains. Hate remains in the heart of the victim.

Others play out the game and end up sharing a most enjoyable night of sex, even remaining together during the celebration, though often losing contact during the several orgies, but the connection does not go beyond the physical.

But a few, including the guard Nick had chatted with before, find their mate, and in the ultimate whirlwind romance, join with her officially after only a night of fucking and a day of communication. Why so quick? Opportunity. For the men, they have not found a mate amongst their village women despite their renowned beauty. Thrusting themselves into the arms of these strangers, thrilling them and getting thrilled, and not just physically, makes them want to hold and keep them. And for the women, losing their husbands to the very warriors that take them, they discover how little they lost and how much they gained. And in a way, they almost expect to be taken by the victors.

The marriage ceremony and celebration ultimately pushes the vanquished into accepting the mating. It blows their minds. Instead of being humiliated, they are being welcomed. Instead of parading the head of the vanquished chief, his death is barely acknowledged. Instead of gang raping young women, they are loved. They are welcomed with open arms. Even the chief, though vigilantly guarded, shares his time with the supposedly captured second and third wives of the dead chief, not in the least coercively. The wives can be seen wandering about, even staggering when they have a bit too much intoxicant. And in the end, all pretty drunk, they actually share his bed.

Finally, amongst the several couples becoming mated, like Cynthia with her poet shepherd, the youngest of the warrior rebels joins with one of the beauties of the conquering village.

Except for his mentor, Paol, only Effen of all the rebels joins the entourage to the conquering village. The rest remain with some of the conquering warriors to keep things at peace in his village. Born of a harem girl, the sperm that creates Effen could have been of the recently deceased chief's or his father's or one of the favored getting his choice of girl and choosing the most beautiful. If inheritance rather than experience factors into the result, one would bet it was the most able and cleverest of warriors. Handsome too. The eyes and mouth may have been donated by his gorgeous mother, but rugged masculinity of a good looking man keeps him from any prettiness. Height too, since he stands at least a head taller than his mother after his last growth spurt and before her unfortunate death.

Offspring of the harem get treated worse than anyone. Once weaned of the nipple, only scraps feed him. The harem women keep him safe as they can, and out of the eye of the chief. He makes the best of it, becoming a leader of his fellow bastards, creating an adventurous tribe, mischievous and crafty, playing in that place between things. A secret little world.

His charm and innate intelligence and talent make him less and less invisible. He charms the head priest into long discussions filled with thousands of questions. One of the chief's advisors, too, though Effen becomes wary and ends his queries when the man touches him with lusty intent.

But his most important mentor becomes Paol. Paol teaches him to be a warrior. He proves more than apt. And perhaps more importantly, Paol teaches him to be a man. Basic wisdom and integrity and the balance of toughness and compassion. Paol resists presenting him to the chief to become an official warrior. Though completely trusting in the youngster, he can't risk confessing the disgust he feels about the rapes and murders expected of warriors. So the real argument can't be made. The young man, whom he loves as much as Effen loves him, chafes at being held back. With Effen's impressive skills, it becomes inevitable.

One campaign and Effen understands why Paol resists. Like all the rookies, he has to rape and kill or be killed for his weakness. It makes him sick. Paol sees it in his eyes.

"I understand," Effen tells him. "I understand that haunted look."

"I wish I could have kept it out of yours," Paol mutters.

Of course, Effen immediately joins the rebels. He learns how to avoid the mayhem as much as possible, and even has his own suggestions. Luckily he has only a couple more campaigns to endure before the sickness and then the defeat of his village.

His attractiveness and his status as a warrior makes him a target for the amorous needs of the village women. He doesn't always resist. And, unlike most of his comrades, he knows what to do to not just get his own pleasure.

His first comes not long after he first cums. Being amongst sex slaves has its advantages. His mother even matches him up. The youngest and the newest slave, not much older than him, with her supple young body and lovely face, she matches his mother in attractiveness, unfortunately for her. Though born poor, she is raised among the elite once her beauty appears at quite a young age, and because of this she has no defenses against the cruelty of her captors. His mother fears for her survival.

Their relationship begins as friends. She almost always seems to be around when he visits his mother. They talk about past things, almost dreams in contrast to their real lives. In the beginning he avoids asking about her previous life, but that changes when they get intimate, or more they get intimate because that changes.

Late enough for the village to be asleep, he is awakened by his mother and his friend beckoning him from his tossed together shack on the fringe of the village. In the moonlight he can see his friend looks wan and pale. His concern, after not seeing her for a couple days, appears to be confirmed.

"Cassia wishes to be alone with you," his mother explains. "Be certain she returns before dawn."

"Why?" Effen asks.

"She needs a friend. Ladies like her do not suffice."

As soon as his mother leaves, Cassia whispers, "I am sorry if I have kept you from sleep."

"Nonsense," says Effen almost brusquely.

She giggles. "I knew you'd cut through the bullshit."

"What do you need from me?"

"I need you to just listen, to not try to calm me or tell me to forget things or try to make me think of better things to think about. I need you to just listen and not interrupt except maybe for questions which you always seem to ask when they need asking."

"Talk," says Effen, and smiles when she giggles again.

"I lived such a charmed life," she begins. "Perhaps unfairly, since so many others lived cruel and difficult lives in this cruel and difficult world. People like you, given nothing, taking what's needed to take to survive. So many more like you in my village than I can see in this village. Even my family until the chief favored me, the prettiest girl in the village, and made things better for my family to keep me happy. I was being groomed for his eldest son, destined to be his wife. I suppose it could have been unfortunate if we didn't get along, but we did get along. His brother, a little tyrant, selfish and petty and mean, made me feel lucky it hadn't been him. Only the older and much bigger brother kept him in line, protecting me as well. The chief seemed to have a knack for matchmaking when the girl he chose to be the future mate of the younger brother, his advisor's daughter, grooming his son to take that position, ended up having a similar disposition. Again fortune smiled upon me, as the girl, like a couple of my harem mates, seemed to favor her own sex and had a crush on me, and I found her sly and cunning nature, unlike the younger brother, actually amusing. Our odd friendship might even have prevented the inevitable fratricide, when the younger brother attempts taking over as chief and probably fails, by killing the only man in his way.

"Anyway, even with the evil brother, and if nothing else he made things interesting, I was enjoying a wonderful life. My friend and future husband was slowly becoming my lover. We had kissed and touched each other. Exploring our differences. When I had my menarche, he hadn't had his first cum yet. I wanted him anyway. I was so horny for it. Even if his dick hadn't grown to man-sized. In fact better, since I caught glimpses of my father's weapon and knew it would have torn me open. It would have been a couple years before we would be allowed to be mated, but I didn't care, I wanted it so much. I had plans for it when your horrid village invaded. Perhaps I cursed our village."

"Nonsense," Effen exclaims. "The gods did not set forth destruction because of a girl's horny thoughts. It that were true, we'd all be massacred."

She giggles through her tears. "Do you have such horny thoughts?"

"Of course. You're beautiful."

"But I got what I wanted," she sniffles. "And it was the worst moment of my life. The greatest pain. The shame. Everyone I loved, dead. And it continues. What I wanted most has become the most horrid thing in my life."

"Nonsense," Effen growls. "What you wanted most was being loved physically, the culmination of all those words of communication and those touches. That has nothing to do with being raped. Lovers make things better for each other. Rapists only care about themselves, and hurting and killing their victims is the least of their worries. I imagine the worst of them actually wish this." He notices her trembling. "You almost died, didn't you?"

"Yes," she barely whispers. Lifting her eyes, she gives him a heartbreaking smile. "We have talked, communicated deeply, but you have never touched me."

"I have wanted to. I was afraid of your rejection."

"I don't know if I would have accepted. Only my sister slaves make me feel better when they comfort me and salve my bruises and the places I have been abused. But I want to be loved. I think I need to be loved. Please love me."

Leaning forward from his cross-legged sitting, his lips touch hers carefully. The kiss slowly builds in passion. She takes his hand and places it on her head where he combs through her thick, dark hair. Her brief tension soon vanishes under his tender strokes against her scalp. She treats his scalp similarly. Eventually their bodies move close. She lets him move his hand across her back. Mouths open and tongues greet, and things become more passionate and less careful. She moves into his lap, pressing downwards. She can feel his excitement. It excites her. It doesn't scare her. Only when he grasps her round little ass and pulls her harder against him does she break the kiss.

"Effen," she murmurs, pushing her hand against his chest.

"Sorry," he mutters, loosening his hold to let her move off him.

"No," she says, leaning into another kiss. Smiling close to his face, she adds, "I liked it too. But I think I have to control us."

"I understand."

"For now."

"Okay."

"Could you ... strip naked for me?"

"Of course," he smiles.

"You are a horny boy," she grins.

"How could I not be?" he returns, pulling off everything. His penis has not reached its maturity, but manages to be a respectable size, about average for a full grown man.

She watches it bounce. Her hand catches it, taking a tentative hold. "So much bigger," she murmurs. "More rigid, like a spear tip, yet the skin moves, so supple."

He moans at her hand's movement and she smiles at this. "I have you in hand now. You will do as I command."

"Yes," he moans, eliciting a giggle. "Anything you wish."

"Good," she grins. Her hand remains holding and stroking his cock as she pushes him onto his back and kisses him. Lighter than the earlier kisses, she soon moves on, kissing other places on his face. Her other hand explores his well-made young body while her lips find places that add to the moans her genital strokes give him, like his ear and his neck. Not his nipples though, which disappoints her. Her future mate found her to be most responsive there. "This does nothing for you?" she asks.

"A little, maybe," he shrugs.

She moves on. His moan heightens when her mouth nears his cock, which makes her giggle, especially when she bypasses it. Her explorations discover another place of excitement, but his toes do not look or smell appealing. "I will play with these another time, after we bathe," she tells him.

"I like the sound of that. Being with you in the future."

"Me too," she smiles and her mouth moves back up towards his center. There, she concentrates on giving him the most pleasure possible. His balls prove responsive, though he tenses when she holds them too harshly.

"Be careful there," he tells her. "Feels good, but be gentle." When lips capture them, his moan supports his claim.

But what brings forth the greatest moans is her mouth and tongue on his cock. Not her teeth as it turns out. "That hurts," he tells her, and she uses her lips to press into him rather than her teeth.

"Tell me what you need," she asks him.

"More pressure and faster," he recommends. "Just a little less. Yes," he moans. "Perfect."

She smiles around his cock, loving his approval. Discovering keeping her tongue busy around his thick head while her lips seal around the shaft and rub up and down in a moderate fuck, especially when they cross the ridges of his glans, excites him most. Adding her fist on the lower shaft and fingers bouncing his balls brings him close. She has to ease back when he arches and tries to fill her mouth more than she can take.

"Cassia, I'm..."

Before he can say it, she lifts off just in time to watch him spurt an impressive geyser. Her hand remains on his shaft, feeling it pulse out another jet of liquid. Her hand assists the ones that follow, following the throb, trying to heighten the geyser. But the powerful jets lessen until the last of his cum basically oozes out his tiny slit.

"Too much," he complains and she stops her hand from moving, only using it to bring the cock tip to her mouth to taste him.

"How's it taste?" he asks her.

"I've tasted better."

"But you've tasted worse," he asks hopefully.

"Maybe," she replies. They laugh. "I should go."

"Can't I pleasure you?" he asks.

"Not this time. I enjoyed it, though."

"Me too."

"No shit."

They laugh.

A couple nights later, Cassia has different company when she wakes him. One of the older beauties, and the most flirtatious towards him. "Your mother would have not been comfortable with this," Cassia explains. "Nor would you."

Understanding makes him hard, and she can feel his excitement when she embraces him. Unlike the earlier kiss, in no time tongues play and passion explodes.

"Very nice," says the older woman, removing her clothes. "I can see you have that part learned."

The two chuckle. Cassia strips, surprising Effen. He joins the effort slowly so as to enjoy the revealing of his friend's young, perfect body. Her pert breasts and round, tight little ass surprise him, being a little bigger and even better than he imagines.

"Very nice," says the older woman again, gazing at his lean, strong young body, and especially his rigid cock. Reaching out to touch it, she notices jealousy in her sister slave's face. "None of that, sweetheart. You'll have him to yourself soon enough. Now lie down. Bend your knees and open your legs. We must teach our young man how to pleasure you, yes?

"Kneel beside her," the woman instructs Effen, kneeling on the other side. Seeing the two youngsters smiling at each other, and Cassia taking hold of Effen's cock, she decides not to change this, even if cock lessens wait for later.

The woman proves a knowledgeable teacher and Effen proves an apt student as they slowly bring their subject to ecstasy. It takes over a half hour to arrive, making it all that much more powerful. Lessons begin in finding places on Cassia's other than the obvious to make her happy. Toes even get cleaned for it. The more obvious places, nipples and pussy, get as much attention as the less obvious places get combined. Not long after being instructed not to pull too hard on the nipples, finding what pressure works best, fingers move to Cassia's center, stroking lips and gradually working towards her clit. When lips and tongue replace fingers on her nipples, fingers finally caress the mini cock crowning her pussy. The woman insists Effen ease off, despite the intense reaction from Cassia. "She will thank you later," the woman explains with a wink and a light kiss.

The woman demonstrates to Effen that Cassia can take more intense pressure on her nipples, and works the breast which Effen doesn't with her skilled mouth. Fingers continue guiding his fingers, delving deeper into Cassia's pussy, showing him a place of interest hidden behind her pelvic bone. They slide fingers more aggressively into her while only occasionally letting them graze across her clit.

"Okay, let's bring your mouth down to her pussy," the woman says.

"Yes," Cassia moans.

The woman chuckles and winks at Effen.

"Can he lie so I can keep his cock in hand?" Cassia pleads.

Lying on his side with his cock near her mouth, Cassia adjusts until her head rests on his thigh, and his head rests similarly, though she lies more supine than him at her butt. The wink from the older woman becomes clearer in meaning when the tease continues, the avoidance of the clit except occasionally, and easing back when things become too intense.

"Please," Cassia moans.

"Please what, Sweetheart?" asks the woman.

"Let me cum."

"Maybe."

Growling, a moment later Effen is the one moaning as Cassia laps at his cock head. "I'll bite it if you don't let me cum," she insists.

"You bite it and we'll never let you cum," the woman counters. She giggles at the scowl, than marvels at the tonguing she witnesses Cassia giving her lucky young man.

"Can you concentrate?" she asks him.

"Yes," he moans.

"Make her cum then." Her tongue laps across the clit. His soon follows. She keeps his fingers rubbing at the g-spot and leaves them to it, letting him finish his lover off. "Suck her clit," she tells him, "and let your tongue tip dance all around it. Look at how hard I'm pinching her nipples. You can even scrape them." She does, before pausing a moment to add, "When you're fucking her of course," and returns to her nibbles.

Seconds later, after writhing to the point of Effen holding her to keep his grip on her clit, Cassia arches and stiffens and grunts most unladylike. Her whole body trembles. He can feel her innards shivering around his fingers. Suddenly moisture shoots from her pussy. Keeping pressure on her clit with lip covering upper teeth, he opens his mouth for further sprays, enjoying her flavor almost as much as he enjoys giving her such intense pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.