The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae
Chapter 13: Showtime!

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Showtime! - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

I could tell that mom was still feeling guilty the next day and she was barely able to look me in the eyes, so I tried to be more expressive. It had been some time since I'd kissed her that often.

I stunned Jenny and the team by announcing that she would run the second day of testing as well, effectively giving her my test. I thought it was more important to see that the 'boob solution' was holding for a whole day than running around the track myself. There'd be more than enough chances to do that in the future.

Of course Jenny was less than pleased that even though her breasts had grown over the winter, they were more or less disappearing due to the tight bandages, but reminding her that the alternative was searing pain pretty much put that complaint to rest and she could concentrate on stunning people with her blistering pace.

Sometime, just shy of lunch break, she beat my best time in a F3 car from the spring test by two tenths of a second and hardly able to believe the time, I asked the mechanics to make a telemetry overlay of my best lap and Jenny's. That pretty much answered all the questions I had. Where I was cruising into the ADAC corner in third gear, Jenny brutally wrestled it down into second, deliberately destabilizing her car. The snapping rear-end of the car set her up perfectly for the following sweeping right-hander though. It came at the cost of higher tire degradation, but the utterly brilliant lap times were hard to argue with. It was an absolute joy to see that she was really giving me a run for the money. One might argue that I'd be a bad racer, being happy to be beaten, but frankly, Jenny was just the other half of my soul. We were opponents, yes, but no matter what happened, a win for either of us was basically just a win for both of us.


"Mom, can I ask you something about that night?" I asked and sat down next to her. We had returned after Jenny's spectacular test and my better half was now roasting in the sun next to my mother. Mom answered my question with a nod.

"Why did your fantasy include getting so hopelessly drunk?"

Mom sighed.

"That wasn't actually part of the plan. Of course, role-playing as a hooker includes drinking with the 'customers', but I thought I'd be able to stop in time. It didn't work out. I knew I'd probably be more than a bit buzzed, which is why I had arranged with Regina to have her pick me up, but being totally drunk was actually an accident, sort of."

"Are we going to tell dad?" I asked. "The reason I'm asking is that I think those guys were unnecessarily rough. You say it is normal that big guys leave traces, but frankly, mom, you looked like you'd been brutalized in the worst way."

"He'd be devastated," mom gasped. "He only arranged the whole thing out of love for me, he certainly wasn't happy with it. You're right, they probably could have been a bit more gentle, but in the end it's my fault."

I shook my head, but Jenny got up and slung her arms around me. "Stop worrying, Hasi. Your mom wanted to try something and it didn't work out as planned. That's all there is to it. Things happen. Our test didn't work the way we'd thought, did it?"

I smiled at her. She gave me a mischievous grin.

"Why don't you get the cooling cream and help these two poor wounded girls?" she asked, pointing at her still irritated skin around the nipples. Mom was just grinning and pointed vaguely at her pussy. Now that was a job I could do.


This whole fiasco had caused a bit of commotion, but things slowly returned to normal over the next days. Having a veritable summer weather in April meant I got to see a lot of skin, which made it obvious that both Jenny and mom took surprisingly long to heal. In fact it took mom nearly two weeks until her tortured nether region had recovered from the abuse. At times I seriously considered telling dad about it, just so he could bust the guys who'd abused her that roughly. In the end I decided against it, knowing that dad would have been devastated to learn of it and mom insisted, that no matter that things hadn't worked out as planned, she had still enjoyed it. Merely the price to pay in the aftermath had been too high.

With the temporary upset overcome, we could concentrate on the job at hand and that job was going to Italy's new Adria Raceway for the second race on May 10th.

Five minutes into the first practice we knew that we'd be in for a very long weekend. Peter had warned us that it would be a 'character building experience'. Adria Raceway was basically just a bunch of straights connected by hairpin corners. It had no sweeping fast corners, like Parabolica at Hockenheim, Dunlop at Nürburgring or Tarzanbocht at Zandvoort. Unfortunately those were the type of corner our car was optimized for. Here in Italy we suffered a bad deficit in straight-line speed.

The qualifying for the first race went accordingly. I somehow made it to eighth place and Jenny qualified fourteenth.

The next morning I walked up to Peter, demanding that my rear wing be reduced radically. It would make the car hell to drive, especially under breaking, but I didn't want to be a sitting duck on the straights. Jenny didn't need to think twice and asked for the same modification to her car,

PM's team had the garage next to us and I could see his eyes go wide when he saw our cars being pushed out. The rear wings looked like something you'd expect at Indianapolis for the Indy 500. Our own Peter was still trying to argue, but we were hell-bent on trying. We had asked the technical delegate whether it was legal to take an entire element out of the wing and he found nothing in the rule book that said we couldn't – so we did.

True to my suspicion, the car was an utter bitch to drive. Tail-happy doesn't even begin to describe it. Ten minutes into the practice I 'played sun' and let the world revolve around me. Jenny's car had swapped ends a couple laps earlier as well. Gradually, we adapted to the bitchy nature of the cars. We lost a lot of cornering speed, but we were now by far the fastest on the straights. Our setup was everything but refined, but it worked, sort of. We qualified fourth and sixth for the second race.


"Hasi, as much fun it is to drive other cars, like F3 or DTM, we should stop doing so."

Our mom's and I stopped eating lunch upon Jenny's statement.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I'm still readjusting to the smaller car, and I'm having a hard time with it," she explained. "You could chuck the F3 into the corner and it would stick. Our BMW cars don't do that. We are distracting ourselves."

I nodded. She had a point. Hell, we even forewent sex to avoid distracting ourselves during a race weekend. In that regard driving different cars during the season was patently illogical.

Shortly after lunch the first race was on. We both had experience with starting in the midfield from the few races we'd run the year before, so we knew how to stay out of trouble. That was good, because the ridiculously haphazard handling of our cars left us with enough to deal with.

I gained a position in the first lap, because pole sitter Aki Rask, one of PM's drivers had beached his car in the gravel trap. Looking at the big screens when possible, I could see that Vettel of Eifelland Racing was pulling away as if he had fifty horses more under the hood than anyone else. What I also saw was a very familiar pink helmet not too far behind me. Jenny had somehow made it from fourteenth to ninth. And then I heard it...

Formula-BMW cars aren't really very loud, so you definitely hear the crowd and passing the grandstands I could hear fans sing. That in itself wasn't too unusual, you can have that in every football stadium, but I noticed they were singing a German or Italian rendition of John Kincade's "Dreams are ten a penny". Every time we blasted along the straight, you could hear the iconic "Jenny, Jenny" followed by something the language of which I couldn't make out. I had to concentrate really hard not to tear up. And heck, that happened in a race in which we weren't even doing too well.

Slightly distracted I missed the breaking point at the end of the straight and all four tires smoking I sailed past Michael Devaney, but I also sailed straight towards the gravel trap. To this very day I still don't know how I managed to wrestle it into the hairpin. Meant to do that...

My tires were probably looking like something you'd find on Fred Flintstone's car and the resulting vibrations made me dizzy. Thankfully the race had only two more laps, else I'd probably have vomited into my helmet. I was fighting some really bad dizziness and nausea from the horrible vibration, but I managed to bring it home in sixth. Jenny finished eighth and her unexpected fanclub was still singing. I could see she was really moved and they cheered loudly when she threw them a kiss after getting out of the car. Being cheered like that for an eighth place, how brilliant was that?

The real star of the race had been Vettel though. Eifelland was hardly the biggest team in the paddock, but he'd won by such a margin, he could have been back in the hotel by the time his team mate crossed the line – in second place!


I could tell Regina was bursting with pride. When we came to the track on Sunday, the singing fans were already there and the "Jenny, Jenny" chorus started as soon as we walked into the pit lane. Jenny curtsied and waved at them, drawing more cheers. A tear of emotion ran down Regina's cheek.

In fourth and sixth we were of course better off than on Saturday, but our cars were still hell to drive and it amounted to a minor miracle that neither of us had spun in the first race. By now, however, we had become accustomed to the comedy handling of our steeds and knew the limits. I knew we were complaining on a high level, considering finishing in sixth and eighth the day before to be a mediocre race. PM's team had had a veritable nightmare. Aki Rask had binned it from pole, Tino Lienemann had finished 15th and Richard had finished an abysmal twenty-second after being punted off the track.

"Oh dear," I thought when I saw Aki Rask, again starting from pole, spin into the gravel trap yet again. This time however he wasn't to blame. Another driver, who had started third, had bluntly clattered into the back of his car. I couldn't even make out who it was. What it meant was that I was now second behind Vettel, but that is really how much there is to say about my race. The German was driving in a league of his own, By lap three he was so far ahead, I couldn't even catch a slipstream anymore.

Concentrating on not spinning the car and watching P3 was all that was left to do and it kept me busy enough. A skittish colt was positively tame in comparison to my car's behavior under hard breaking and watching P3 became just a little more urgent when I saw the helmet. It was bright pink. Frankly, I only had to listen to the singing to know that Jenny had wrestled her way from sixth to third.

However, having had to wrestle her way past two other drivers, Jenny was too far back to challenge me for position and so was I in relation to Vettel, who was at least ten seconds up the road. He had been sublime all weekend, and despite being beaten in qualifying, he had been simply untouchable in the races. By coming home second in the Sunday race and courtesy of Vettel's DNF in the first Hockenheim race, I kept the championship lead with the German in second. Jenny had slipped to third.

Jenny's new fanclub kept singing through the whole podium ceremony.


The drive home was simply endless. It was a long thirteen hour drive of 700 miles across Austria and the Czech Republic. Mom and Regina took turns driving. Since Jenny and I didn't need to show up for school on Monday, we weren't in a hurry though and the long drive gave us the time to talk things through. Although the troubles of a fortnight ago had been overcome, sexual activity in the household had more or less been absent, not the least because of the 'damage' to mom's nether region and Jenny's boobs. Both had healed, but there was still to be decided how we continued with our delicate arrangement. After all, both Jenny and I had been intimate with our respective mothers and it needed to be decided if that non-standard constellation was to remain.

The first stunner came when Regina announced she'd be quitting her job. Regardless of whether or not we would continue to have sex in various combinations, the fact that it had happened before made her feel that she couldn't remain a teacher. Except for my one-on-one German crash-course lessons, she hadn't been teaching any lessons in our class, but she was convinced that it could happen in the future and it would present an insurmountable conflict of interest.

But the real cracker came, when mom and Regina announced that they would stop looking for a new guy. Jenny and I had had a long-standing suspicion that their bi-streak extended beyond sexual matters and confirmation came when our mothers announced they wanted to live with each other. Of course, that presented an important question. Neither of them was strictly lesbian, so a guy was still desired to be in the mix once in a while. Since 'outsourcing' that duty had proven disastrous two weeks before, there was only one realistic candidate – I.

As soon as the talk came to that, I left it to the girls to work it out among themselves. Having been rather uncomfortable with the thought of having sex with my mother, I had grown more accustomed to it, and spurning a chance to be with a woman as gorgeous as Regina would have been patently stupid. The one I loved above all, however, was Jenny, so it was entirely down to her if she would allow it or not.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.