The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae
Chapter 12: Nasty Surprises

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Nasty Surprises - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

As funny as we found the idea at the time, we were soon to learn that instead of involving our mothers in our love-life, we shouldn't have much of any over the next days.

The first thing we saw when we came back out of the restroom was a fiercely scowling Peter, who probably had an idea what had been going on. He wasn't so much displeased about what we'd done, but where. After all we were running as a support series for DTM, so a lot of journalists were milling about everywhere and we could easily have been caught in the act, so to speak. It took him a while to calm down again. Strangely, our mothers didn't offer any comment, not even on the way home. They seemed to have no problem with it.

Shortly before passing Bayreuth we had to stop at a service station, where Jenny disappeared into the restroom for a solid amount of time. A short mental calculation later I was sure to know what the reason was and once back, she confirmed my suspicion. A certain monthly visitor had made an appearance with impeccable timing. Normally that would not really put much of a damper on her substantial libido. Since she had been introduced to the practice, Jenny had taken more and more of a shining to receiving me through the backdoor. Nearly half of our love-making was of the anal variety. Other things should prevent us from any intimacy.

The first one of those things was the fact that we didn't get home until 2am, which meant even if we ditched the morning run, we'd barely get five hours of sleep. Both of us being accustomed to seven hours and more, we knew we'd be knackered for most of the Monday. And true to our suspicion, we were less than rested when the alarm clock ended our night very early. Things weren't helped by the attention we drew in school. Niche broadcaster DSF had shown the races and of course our principal did his utmost to promote the hell out of our wins. We still didn't like that sort of adulation, but it helped with getting days off, like Tuesday and Wednesday, when the F3 test was scheduled. The principal didn't even think twice when we asked him. That's why it was better to endure his waxing lyrical about us rather than trying to get him to tone it down. Thankfully our classmates knew our opinion on the matter and merely rolled their eyes in amusement.

We didn't go to the track that day as the team was busy unpacking and preparing the car for the next day, the first day of testing. Normally the test should have happened at Hockenheim, but with the weather in Southern Germany forecast to feature torrential rain, we had spontaneously rescheduled it for our track, as our weather forecast looked more like something I'd have expected in Pasadena. Temperatures were expected to climb as high as 26 degrees centigrade on Thursday. It looked like summer was coming very early this year. In the Marx household that meant I'd get to see an unclothed trio of gorgeous women a lot and soon.

I had expected Peter Mücke and his team to relocate to our track as well, considering that enabling better access to the Eurospeedway for PM's team was our part of the cooperation agreement between our two teams. As I was to find out, it wasn't the only thing. PM, however, had stayed at Hockenheim. Not only did it give his team the Monday as an additional test day, it also was a chance for his drivers to collect milage under wet weather conditions. The only thing I couldn't quite riddle out was, why we'd seen a van of his team driving in the direction of the track on our way back from school.

When we came home, Regina was still at work and mom was nowhere to be seen. That wasn't much reason for worry though. It was quite normal for her to drive down to the track and make sure the truck was okay or to help one of the mechanics. Sprained muscles and things like that were not exactly rare and having a physio at hand was a big help. She may even have left for Berlin. Now that we both lived in Germany, Dad had moved much of his operation to Germany and often came to Berlin on short notice. The divorce didn't mean that mom and dad didn't try to see each other whenever possible. At least that option went out the window about two hours later, when dad called from Pasadena to congratulate us. He wanted to talk to Jenny, too, but I saw that she had fallen asleep on one of the deck chairs. With temperatures at a very comfy twenty-two centigrade and bright blue sky, my better half had lost no time ditching her clothing to get an early start to this year's tanning season.

After talking to dad and hanging up, I went to the bathroom to fetch the sun cream, as I had not seen Jenny use any and she would make her life a veritable hell if she tried doing a two day test with sunburn. It was not so much that she'd forgotten it. The unofficial job of Chief Suncream Distributor in the house was mine. I hadn't asked for it, the ladies had bestowed the honor upon me, but hey, rubbing suncream all over three gorgeous naked female bodies? There were definitely less entertaining chores in the household, especially for someone with a voyeuristic streak and all three of them were all too willing to help with the resulting 'excitement' on my behalf. It hadn't been too uncommon the year before that I ended up spray-painting three gullets over the course of an afternoon, especially when they all came home at different times.

Due to her 'affliction', I didn't get to see my better half in all her glory, as like all three girls usually did, she wore a bikini bottom during that time of the month. That's why all three had some faint lower body tan lines, even though they usually roasted in the sun completely naked. I, for my part, didn't join that particular recreational activity, as I had inherited dad's sensitive skin. I didn't get a tan, I got sunburn practically instantly, which was why, unlike the girls, I usually wore a shirt. The female portion of the household went topless or even completely nude as soon as the temperature was two-digit and had a 2 or 3 in the first digit. Especially Jenny had an almost religious aversion to wearing anything if it wasn't strictly necessary, for instance at the dinner table, where Regina enforced a non-negotiable 'mandatory panties' regime. I certainly saw no reason to complain. I had been afraid that seeing her naked practically every day would get old one day, but that day seemed quite a way in the future.

I carefully coated her front, of course paying very much attention to her boobs and by the time she woke up, her little nipples were already standing at attention. Although, on second look, they weren't that little anymore. She had definitely grown over the winter.

"I think it's better if I do it," she mumbled sleepily and took the bottle from me. "I don't think, I'd sit very comfortably in the car tomorrow, if I let you in my butt tonight."

"I wonder why you like it so much when it makes you uncomfortable the next day."

"Why do people drink, although they know they'll have a hangover the next day?" she asked back, teasing me by sticking her tongue out. "The fun makes it worth it and you're not exactly small, neither are the strap-ons of our mom's."

"Our mom's been in there, too?"

"Sure," Jenny said with a giggle. "Do I need to remind you that it was you, who said that I don't need to ask when we girls want to have fun among ourselves?"

I lifted my hands. "I'm not criticizing," I assured her. "I'm just po'ed I didn't get to watch it."

"Jeez, you really are a voyeur, you know?"

I just shrugged unapologetically. "Hey, everybody has a kink around here. You like it in the butt, your mom likes to be blindfolded and I like to watch. Guess my mom is the only 'normal' one, if you consider having sex with your own son normal."

That made Jenny laugh out loud. "Guess you really didn't get to watch very often lately, or you'd know that your mom is by far the kinkiest of us. Her favorite thing is taking on both of us and she can't wait until you join in too, so she has something to suck on as well."

"Wait, what? You and your mom double-teamed mine?" I looked at Jenny as if she'd just declared that the Earth is flat.

"It's her favorite. I've never seen someone cum so often. After a while one orgasm starts before the previous one is really over. You really have to watch that one day. It's amazing. If I wasn't so small I'd try that myself just to see if it is really as good as it looks, but I'm afraid I'd be ripped apart."

"Great, and I missed it," I mock-complained. "Did your mom try it?"

Jenny shook her head. "Mom doesn't really like anal. She says she has enough other kinks."

We both chuckled about that.

Later I got to smear cream all over a completely naked body after all, when Regina came home to make the best of the few hours of sunlight remaining. I even got a nice slow blow-job out of it. What confused me though was that she spluttered a bit when I asked if she knew where mom had gone. She quickly recovered though and said that mom had probably gone to Berlin, something I knew wasn't the case. I didn't press the matter though, because it was obvious that Regina knew where she was, and therefore there was no reason to worry. My guess was that maybe mom had met a guy, but I didn't really understand why they made such a secret of it. After all, it had been I, who had encouraged both of them to look out for a good catch?


I wouldn't have to wait for an answer until the next day. When I woke up, from hearing loud noises outside, I glanced over at the alarm clock and it was 3am. I carefully walked out into the backyard, hiding between bushes, just in case it were burglars or drunken youths, who happened to toil about. To my shock it were Regina and my mom, and mom was completely and utterly wasted out of her skull. She rarely drunk much and I'd never seen her so utterly plastered. Regina barely managed to keep her upright. What was most shocking though, was how mom was dressed. There is no diplomatic way to say it – she was looking like a cheap whore. Her shirt was cut specifically so her bare breasts would hang out and her mini-skirt, that more realistically qualified as a very thin belt left the lower half of her bare pussy exposed and said body region looked like she'd been gang-raped by an entire polo team! Horse Polo, and not the jockeys...

Mom was prattling on, loudly and barely intelligible, but from what I could make out from that unholy mix of drunken Denglish, as the Germans called mixing English and German, mom just tried (only partically successfully) to explain that she'd been fucked into a bloody pulp by five guys at once, three for each hole and jacking off the other two with her hands. Dammit, and I had missed that again. I just hoped it was before she'd gotten so ridiculously plastered. I doubt she would have been coherent enough to make sure them guys did at least wash their equipment before changing from the ass to her mouth.

"Sssh, Cathy, calm down. You're going to wake the kids," Regina tried to turn mom's volume down to a normal level.

"I'm afraid, it's a bit late for that, honey," I said and caught mom, before she fell over. Startled by my sudden appearance, Regina had let go of mom's arm. My wasted mother didn't even seem to recognize me. In fact she seemed to think I was one of the whatever species it was that had wrecked her pussy. Grabbing my equipment through the Bermuda shorts I was wearing she babbled something of 'shrunk' and 'too small', which prompted Regina to tell her to shut the fuck up already. Jenny's mom rarely swore, but that sort of indiscretion was even too much for her.

Since mom was thinking I was one of her guys, who'd shrunk his dick, it wasn't hard to peel her out of the pitiful little she was wearing to begin with. As soon as we'd finally put her to bed, she passed out almost immediately.

"Get me the cooling cream," I growled at Regina. "And whatever explanation you're gonna give me for lying to me in the afternoon, or this here utter clusterfuck, I suggest you make it a spectacularly good one, or the taxi that takes me to a hotel will be here in five minutes."


Rubbing the ointment in on mom's wrecked pussy and ass, I could tell that Regina didn't know where to start.

"I'm sorry, Mark. Your mother asked me not to tell you. She was afraid you'd think of her as a slut. She'll be devastated when she learns that you've seen her like that."

"I'll never get the hang of female logic," I said and shook my head. "If she was afraid I'd think badly of her, why does she do it then? I want an honest answer, Regina, does mom secretly work as a prostitute, because that's what she was dressed like and a rather cheap one at that. Why does my mother come home, wasted beyond description, looking like someone, who sucks a trucker's dick at the roadside for a tenner?"

"Don't be silly, Mark. Do you really think I'd let her do something like that. You should talk with her and you'll see it's half as bad as it looks."

I snorted angrily and pointed at mom's wrecked pussy. "How can it look worse than that? Who were those guys, who did that? Fury, Mr Ed and the Black Stallion?"

"Stop being ridiculous, please," Regina pleaded and I could hear her sigh. "Look, you know that your grandparents and your dad are, let's say, conservative. Your mother has always denied herself trying out some fantasies. One of them was a proper gangbang, and another was doing it with really big guys, if you know what I mean."

I harrumphed. "I think my mother made it rather clear what sort of big we're talking about." A thought struck me.

Does this have to do with the fact that I haven't had sex with her for weeks? Or am I really too small?

"Bullshit," Regina swore. "This whole thing is a one-time occurrence. She doesn't want to do that regularly. She took three of her fantasies – gangbang, hung guys and role-playing as a whore – combined them into one and did it. She already said before that no matter how much fun it is, it'll be a one-time thing. The five guys were professional porn-actors and hired by your father, who knew about it. He wanted to make sure the guys don't tell anyone, have proper medical checks and know what they're doing. He must really love her to pay for something that must sound utterly alien to him."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.