The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae - Cover

The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 2: Getting a Feel Of Things

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Getting a Feel Of Things - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

Jenny and I were standing in the pool and I enjoyed the unobstructed view at her young naked body. The only naked woman I'd ever seen before had been mom and even that had been quite a few years back. One thing I remembered about her was the thick black bush covering her pussy and with Jenny and Regina being totally bald in the nether region, I realized just how much more beautiful a hairless pussy looked.

Unfortunately that observation was accompanied by a very visual manifestation of my arousal. Jenny giggled when she saw my predicament.

"Someone is excited to see you, honey," Regina said to her daughter as she slid into the water next to me and Jenny. I was blushing an alarming shade of crimson and so did Jenny about her mother's observation that her young body was making me hard.

Regina just smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Don't be embarrassed. You are a healthy fourteen year old boy. I'd be alarmed if you had not reacted.

It was reassuring that I had not caused offense, but I still felt embarrassed with my arousal on display so obviously.


"Do you really think I'm sexy?" Jenny asked during the bike ride back to the track.

"Of course I do, you're really beautiful," I said, feeling the familiar heat of a blush on my cheeks.

"But I don't even have real boobies yet," she argued. "Mom's are much bigger. Do you think my mom is sexier than I?"

"That's an unfair question," I complained. "If I say no you won't believe me and if I say yes, you're going to be upset."

"You're no fun," she said with a giggle. "I can't even pick a fight with you."

I slammed the brakes hard, coming to a stop. Jenny braked a little later and rolled up to me. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I have an idea why you wanted to pick a fight, but I want to hear it from you."

She blushed a little. "A class-mate told me it makes guys really pay attention and it would be fun watching them bow and scrape to make up."

I got angry. "I once knew a girl like that, Jenny, and nothing makes a girl less sexy than being a conniving bitch. I really like you, but if you're going to play such games with me then I better not fall any deeper in love with you than I already did."

With that I rode off, fuming, and left her behind. I didn't look back.


My first practice in the real car was a disaster. My mind was elsewhere and I made a complete fool of myself. After an hour Peter called me in and said that both I and Jenny were driving as if we'd put on our helmets back-to-front. He was not a very happy man. He canceled training and told me he was sending both of us home to work through whatever had us tied up in knots.

Ashamed of my failure I didn't even change and went home in my driving suit, and once there, I stalked across the backyard into the guest house.

It didn't take long for Regina to appear. I had almost expected an ear-full for the way I had treated Jenny, but instead she looked concerned.

"What happened Mark? Your team principal has called and said you and Jenny were completely beside yourselves. And you came home separately. Jenny is locked up in her room, crying. Did you fight?"

"No, Jenny wanted to, but I didn't take the bait."

"Wait, what?" she asked in disbelief.

I told her what had happened on the ride to the track. With every sentence Regina's scowl became more pronounced.

"That can only be Doreen Heinecke's work. That manipulative bitch!" she swore loudly and stalked out, back towards the house.

But I didn't feel really bad until I heard Regina yell at Jenny. She had fallen back into what I think was a thick Berlin accent. From what I could make out, Regina had forbidden her daughter more than once to hang out with Doreen Heinecke, because the girl had a reputation as the 'größte Schlampe im ganzen Landkreis' – the biggest slut in the whole county – who used her fifteen year old cunt to manipulate men into doing her bidding. I had researched a couple of German swear-words on the Internet, but I had never expected to hear them all in a single sentence – and coming from a teacher on top of that.

What really took my breath away was, when Regina told her (well, yelled at her) point-blank that there was only one reason she hadn't taken me to bed – she didn't want to steal the boy her daughter was obviously in love with. I'm not sure she had intended for me to hear that. Jenny took delivery of Regina's blunt assessment that she didn't deserve me if she played silly and mean games like that.

Great, now I had daughter and mother competing over me. It didn't look good for tomorrow's training.


The big dust-up in the Marx household had long passed when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Jenny was standing in front of the door, shaking. Her face was an utter mess. She had apparently cried for most of the time. After the Riot Act her mother had read her already, I didn't feel like adding another rebuke. I just gathered her in my arms and she started crying with her face buried in my chest.

"I'm so sorry, Mark," she whined amid sobs.

"You need to pay attention whom you make friends with," I said. "In a few years a lot of people will know who we are and many will try to be our friends for the wrong reasons."

She nodded her understanding as I gently ruffled her long black hair.

"And no more silly games," I demanded.

"No more silly games, I promise. Did you really say you're falling in love with me?" She asked, looking up at me, her eyes still brim with tears.

"Already have," I admitted, my voice barely above a whisper. "I love you, Jenny Marx, else you could never have hurt me that much with a stupid game like that."

"I love you, too. I still owe you a kiss," she whispered.

Our lips met and what started as a tentative kiss escalated quickly into a fierce tongue wrestling match. Our tongues were soon fencing so heavily, D'Artagnan would have quit his day job due to an inferiority complex. Jenny was obviously inexperienced and slobbered all over my face, but I didn't mind at all. It just felt so right to hold her in my arms.

"I see you worked things out. Good," a voice said from behind us, and we saw Regina stand in the door, leaning against the door frame. She turned to go, but not quick enough for me not to notice the tear running down her cheek.


We were taking a walk through Senftenberg as Jenny had told me where to find this Doreen Heinecke. Apparently she used to hang out at a kiosk in a big residential area of communist era tower blocks. Jenny pointed her out to me when we neared the spot.

"Jeez some people must be really cock-controlled. She's fat," I said, making Jenny giggle. "Don't tell her I speak German, okay?"

She nodded.

"Hi Jenny," the other girl said coming bounding towards us, leaving her entourage of mainly older guys behind. She pointed at me. "Is that him?"

Jenny grinned and nodded while I adopted an indifferent face expression as if I wouldn't understand a thing.

"Have you trained him already?" the fat girl leered. "I can help you with that."

Jenny didn't answer – instead I did, carefully measuring my German response. "I'm not into girls who are so fat you have to roll them around in flour to find the wet spot. Thank you."

Jenny absolutely lost it. She let go of my hand and held her stomach as she doubled over in hysterical laughter. She was almost whinnying while Slutty McObese stormed off, her face flushed a ridiculous shade of crimson. Maybe some of her henpecked troubadours could help her overcome the shock. I don't think she would feel much inclination to hang out with Jenny anymore.


It was late and I had spent most of the last hour talking to my parents. Mom had been not best pleased that she had to wait three full days for me to call, but apparently Regina had called her when I had slept through a full sixteen hours after my arrival, so they hadn't really worried too much.

The good news were that Mom would drop by in two weeks. Dad was scheduled for a week's visit in his company's Berlin office. He would bring her to Senftenberg on Monday evening, go back to Berlin and pick her up again early Friday morning. I was really looking forward to seeing mom, even if I had barely been away for a few days.

I was just about to turn of the bed-side lamp when there was a knock on my door. I called her in, but to my surprise it wasn't Regina, well, not Regina alone. It were both women who had shaken up my life quite a bit over the last three days. Judging by their damp hair they had been in the pool lately. But my word, what a picture it was. Regina was wearing a pair of tight pants and nothing else, and Jenny was wearing nothing at all. Talk about giving me something to dream about.

"Would you mind keeping this basket case here warm during the night?" Regina asked in English, with a smile. "She's driving me nuts. She's been babbling about nothing else but you for two hours."

I held out my arms in a welcoming gesture and Jenny squealed in delight, practically tackling me. Regina kept her smile, but even at fourteen years of age I could see it was forced. She definitely had feelings for me and I wouldn't have been surprised if she had maneuvered Jenny out of the house to avoid her seeing her mother cry. As happy as I was falling in love with her beautiful daughter, making Regina sad made my heart ache. Love could be cruel sometimes.

Jenny crawled under the sheets with me and Regina turned around to leave. I asked her to wait. I was risking another teenage fallout with Jenny, but my heart told me to do it.

"Can I give you a goodnight kiss?" I asked Regina and with a hesitant look at Jenny, she knelt down and our lips met. The kiss was a bit too long to be called chaste, but we kept our tongues where they belong. A bit dazed Regina wished us sweet dreams and left us.

"She'll cry tonight, won't she?" Jenny asked me, taking me by surprise.

I shrugged, but then I nodded.

"I feel a bit bad," Jenny admitted. "I'm really crazy about you, but somehow it hurts seeing mommy sad because of it."

"It always hurts when you love someone you can't have," I replied. "Your mom needs a guy her own age. Maybe she thinks I'm cute, but that's not all, you know. She needs someone whom she can have grown-up talks with, do grown-up stuff. She can't have that with me. I'm just a teenager like you."

"You're not like the boys in my class," Jenny argued. "They are like kids. They still giggle when we have sex-ed in biology and they laugh about poo jokes. You, you are different somehow. For instance you kiss really good. When you kissed me my knees went all wobbly."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked me bluntly and I shook my head. Her eyes went wide.

"You've had sex already?" she asked in disbelief, just for clarification.

"Yeah, I had sex, several times actually," I admitted.

"Who is she?"

"Was," I corrected her. "She's got a new boyfriend now. It was my arts teacher back home in America."

Jenny sat up, exposing her breasts when the blanket slid down her chest.

"You had sex with your teacher?" she asked, giggling in disbelief. I nodded.

"Mrs. Goodwin had lost her husband two years ago and she was feeling lonely. We've always gotten along well and one thing led to the next, one day we ended up in her bed a few months ago, just a week after my fourteenth birthday. That's why I know how to kiss, and ... a few other things."

"Wow!" Jenny said, clearly more astonished than upset.

"But that's why I know it wouldn't work with your mom. I could help Mrs. Goodwin with having sex, but we couldn't even go to the movies, because all her favorite ones were for people of sixteen years or older. She needed someone her own age and she found one. I was really happy for her. We still exchange emails once in a while."

Jenny looked down. "Mark, will you be upset if I ask you to wait before we, you know... ? I know I will be ready soon, I promise, but I'm not yet."

I gathered her in my arms. "Jenny, darling, we've known each other for three days only. There's no rush, you know. A girl must be really ready for the first time, because it'll hurt a bit. It's not a decision to make hastily."

She giggled and blushed. "I don't think it'll hurt for me," she admitted. "I deflowered myself."

Now it was my turn to gasp.

"Two months ago, when you sent me that picture of you in a tuxedo on that award ceremony. You looked so pretty and it got me all tingly down there. I stole a vibrator from mom and wanted to do it like the women I've seen on the internet. Damn, it hurt and I was bleeding really badly."

"Jesus, Jenny."

"I tried it again a week later and then it was really nice. I'll be ready for you soon, I promise. It's just, you're bigger than mom's vibrator. I saw in the pool yesterday."

We all seemed to be blushing a lot lately. This time it was my turn to give a good impression of an over-sized tomato.


I had talked with Jenny long into the night, so I was quite surprised how refreshed I felt when the alarm went off at 06:15. Okay, waking up spooned behind a drop-dead gorgeous, naked girl with my hand covering her tiny boob could have something to do with it.

Ignoring each other's morning breath, we exchanged a kiss and went to the bathroom together brushing our teeth standing side-by-side at the sink. Since the bog was on the opposite side of the bathroom, neither of us felt too self-conscious to use it with the other one still present. That could of course have been different if there had been more substantial business to conduct.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.