Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 44

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

As Demerti left the Dóchas’ conference room Sarah said, “As we do for all visitors, we will go over our safety procedures first. This will be followed by a few details about us. We would prefer that you hold questions until the end of each segment.” She started with the requirement for an escort, this caused some raised eyebrows, which relaxed somewhat after the explanation was provided. It was clear from the visitors’ expressions that they had difficulty accepting that the Órarduine were telepathic. After answering questions regarding safety procedures Sarah gave a description of their social structure. Several times she paused so that Serarck and Zhaos could help the visitors understand a concept that they couldn’t quite grasp using Standard.

Calvin then spoke of their arrival at J3 and the subsequent events. His description began with hearing the mayday call and then went on to what they had found at J3 and the ensuing battle. During this report the presence of the Monque Spec Ops wasn’t mentioned. He noted that they had seen the pirate ship abandon the freight pods prior to joining the attack on Emprika but that it was only after the battle that they had learnt that they contained hibernation units. This was followed by a summary of what the medical staff found on examining the units and their decision to bring everyone out of hibernation. He gave a very clinical summary of the attempted mutiny that had been planned for while they were at J4. This included how they had discovered the plans, the murder of several crew members, and the verdict following the trial.

Sarah picked up the briefing with, “We were already on our way to J5 when the four from Interstellar Commerce came out of hibernation. Judging by their reactions they were shocked, but they’ve done some things since then that are puzzling. For instance, they had documents stored in hidden compartments in their hibernation chambers. Since waking up they’ve spent a lot of time trying to convince the others that they should return to Tigsu. If anything, their approach seems to have convinced those who had some doubts about staying with us that staying was the right choice. They’ve continued with this attempt in spite of the fact that the information we’ve received indicates that all those we rescued were either dead or never existed.”

“What happened in, I believe it was Sol system, after the Alliance of World group arrived?”

“Before they arrived in Sol the Durale had managed to slip two of their ships into the Alliance of World group as the Dutsuz contingent.” She followed this with an overview of the events involving the Durale and their attempt to subdue the Órarduine and take over the Alliance task force. She closed with, “At this point we had enough information about their activities to expose them. We let them know this by demanding that they tell the Alliance of Worlds’ members of their plans for us and the task group. The threat was that if they didn’t then we would publish the information we had. Just prior to the deadline they fired lasers at the propulsion systems of two Iridien ships and then turned to flee. Apparently their ships malfunctioned as they sought to escape, as they crashed into a gas giant in that system. During their flight there were no requests for assistance or rescue, no transmissions, and no escape pods.”

After one of his security people handed Theoqarck a note he said, “Before we meet those rescued could we see the hibernation containers.”

“You can, but it involves a trip to one of our freighters. Perhaps it is a something we can do initially from here as we have video coverage of that area. On our way back to your ship we can stop there so that you can inspect them.”

Zhaos said, “The majority of the hibernation containers are those used for slaves. However, the hibernation units containing some of the mutineers and the four from Interstellar Commerce are more upscale. Each of the upscale units has a number of hidden compartments. There is also an issue of missing personal papers and valuables for those who signed up for the off world opportunity.”

“So those four aren’t totally innocent?” responded Danrique.

Colleen said, “After you arrived in-system today, each of them went to their unit and removed documents, so that would be a logical conclusion, but we don’t know the significance of the documents.”

“In light of that, I think seeing the units by video would be sufficient for now,” responded Theoqarck.

When Demerti entered everyone turned toward him and he said, “The repairs are coming along just fine but it will be several hours before they are finished.”

Karstiue along with the others smiled and nodded. He said, “Demerti, this may be a blessing as it changes our itinerary and only we will know about it.”

“Is there a problem?”

“We don’t think so but there are some oddities, actually, too many for us to be comfortable. Before you joined us we were on a highly classified trip back to Tigsu, but we were contacted and then directed to come here. That alone tells me that too many knew of our return, and possibly the timing and the route.”

“Reasonable.”

Cariss said, “It is nearly time for dinner. We have the choice of eating in here or in the dining room.”

“Dining room?” queried Danrique.

Serarck responded with, “Yes, and just so you know beforehand, we eat together like a family in a large room. In many respects it is like a big family meal as each person selects their food from a serving line and then finds a seat.” Karstiue started laughing, and was soon followed by the others. With a smile she added, “Yes, you guessed it, their first demands were for serving staff along with formal dining.”

When Danrique gained control of her laughing she said, “They will be in for a shock as our accommodations are quite different from typical diplomatic ships. While there are a few servants in our section, we don’t have formal dinners, or anything that I think resembles them. Too bad they can’t sleep all the way back to Tigsu.”

Brigid smiled as she said, “Well we do still have the hibernation chambers. Or, after dinner, I can ask our medical people if they have sedatives for those who have difficulty being in enclosed areas.”

Karstiue slightly nodded his head toward Danrique who said, “That could be very helpful.”

“We didn’t decide where we were going to eat.”

Karstiue said, “I agree with Danrique, and I think the dining room sounds interesting. Were you planning on the tour afterwards?”

“Yes.”

In the dining room Sarah introduced the visiting Tigsu representatives to her spouses. They were chatting when Ferizue, Arique, Kyzarck, and Orzsrck entered. Once they saw Sarah, they headed directly for her. None of them noticed the other Tigsu talking with her spouses as they stormed past.

Ferizue said loudly, “When were you planning on telling us that the Tigsu ship had arrived to pick us up, bitch?”

“When it was time for you to board,” replied Sarah softly but firmly.

“We saw the ship,” responded Orzsrck loudly. “It should have docked by now. We demand to know why we weren’t informed of its presence so we could depart this backward place.”

Danrique said, “I don’t understand why you think it is backward here. After all, you are alive and healthy.”

Karstiue loudly added, “And with those manners, I am surprised that they are still alive, or healthy.”

The combination of comments caused all four to turn toward the voices. On seeing Karstiue the two men became very pale while the two women had puzzled expressions on their faces. The dining room became very quiet as everyone’s attention was drawn toward the group.

“We are going to have dinner with our hosts. If they are agreeable you four may join us, as long as you only speak when spoken to and with respect. Otherwise, you can be taken to the ship now.”

Both Ferizue and Orzsrck faces turned a bright red as their embarrassment grew. This was a new experience for them as they had never been spoken to in this manner. Even more galling was the knowledge that although Karstiue outranked them in the government both felt he was well below their station. Ferizue slowly realized that he would have to wait until their return to Tigsu before he could take this asshole down.

Through tight lips Ferizue said, “We will abide by your request.” His response prompted a surprised look from Orzsrck. Neither had noticed the two women ease away from them.

A smiling Karstiue responded, “Good.” As he turned to the group with Sarah he glanced at his two associates before adding, “We are very embarrassed by what we just saw and heard. On behalf of our world, we offer our sincerest apologies.”

“Apology accepted,” replied Sarah’s Clan and those with them in unison. Their response caused their guests eyebrows to rise slightly. “We came to eat dinner, so come with us to get some food.”

They were part way through the serving line when Joyce noticed that Danrique was only placing small portions on her plate. “Danrique, my name is Joyce and I am one of Sarah’s spouses. I can see that you are hesitant about the food, as I would be. When that happens to me, I too place small portions of items that look good so that I can taste them, always hoping that there will be enough to satisfy my hunger. We will not be offended if you do not eat what you have taken, and you can return for more of those items you do like.”

“Thank you,” said Danrique, and then softly added, “This is turning out to be much different to what any of us expected.”

After they were seated Sarah said, “After you’ve eaten feel free to walk around and speak with anyone in the dining room. Once everyone is finished, we will have a short crew meeting then we can begin the tour we promised.”

“Crew meeting?” responded Theoqarck.

“Yes. The topics are usually the next day’s activities, policy changes, or other things that affect the whole crew. This is also a time for questions and answers or just a general discussion. It is usually facilitated by a few of the ship’s Command Staff.”

“Do all your ships do this?”

“Yes. We have a time slot for one after breakfast and after dinner every day. However, they are not always necessary.”

“Interesting,” responded Danrique.

Seeing that all of some items on Danrique’s plate had been eaten Joyce said, “Danrique, do you want to go with me to get more food?”

“Sure.”

“Theoqarck, Karstiue, please help yourselves to more food as there is plenty.”

Seeing the frowns on the faces of Ferizue and Orzsrck, Karstiue said, “I’d like that, as some of the items were very tasty.”

When they were finished eating Danrique said, “Thank you all for inviting us to dinner. It was very good, so good that if I ate like this all the time it would be very hard to keep my weight down.”

“We exercise at least twice a day,” responded Judy, “which helps. Just because it tastes good doesn’t mean it is fattening.”

Serarck said, “Would you like for me to introduce you to some of those rescued?”

“Yes,” replied Theoqarck with Danrique nodding.

Sarah said, “We could make it more formal if you like, however we’ve found that informal often results in a better understanding. You can always ask some of them to meet with you privately.”

“Good observation,” responded Karstiue. “Could we invite some of them to join the tour?”

“Sure, but they may be on duty so they would need to make arrangements.”

“On duty?” responded Theoqarck.

“Yes. We offered everyone an opportunity to contribute and all but a few have accepted. It makes long trips much more enjoyable, and you learn a lot.”

At the appointed time Alison, Erin, and Claudette of Sarah’s Clan walked up to the front of the dining room. As they moved there was a flurry of activity as tables were cleaned up. The burst of activity drew the attention of the Tigsu visitors.

Together they said, “We will begin in a few moments and believe that tonight will be rather short.” Once everyone was seated they said, “We have guests this evening. They are from Tigsu. Karstiue is head of the delegation and is First Secretary in the Tigsu Off World Department. Karstiue, you are welcome to say a few words.”

After a moment he rose and said, “Thank you. With me are Theoqarck and Danrique who both fill roles in my department. We are here to pick up the four diplomats you rescued at a location you refer to as J3. On behalf of the Tigsu World, we thank you for rescuing all of those you found there. Based on the communications we’ve received our government was appalled to learn of what those in the hibernation units had experienced. We have had the opportunity today to learn what happened there first hand. From my perspective, it only confirms what I understand was in the reports our government received. Our group did not learn the full extent of the situation until today as we have been on a mission several light years from Tigsu. We were returning to Tigsu when we were redirected here. Again, we are grateful that you have been rescued.

“We’ve had the opportunity to chat with a couple of those rescued and know that all but four of you have decided to stay with these people. While hearing that you’ve made that choice saddens me, I fully understand the reasons behind your choice. From what we’ve seen and heard, I believe you’ve made a wise choice. If any of you wish to chat with us, please do. If you wish a private meeting to do so, it can be arranged before we leave. However, we expect to be leaving later this evening after we’ve had a tour of this ship.”

As he was talking, Ferizue and Orzsrck became very agitated. When they started to move the two Tigsu security people moved closer to them. At the same time, four Órarduine Security team members sat down at the table. When Karstiue turned to sit back down he saw the shift in seating and Ferizue’s and Orzsrck’s expressions and frowned. It was then he noticed that the two women with them had moved some distance away from their associates. This caused him to wonder about their involvement.

Just as his attention returned to the meeting Erin said, “Remember, tomorrow at 24:00 hours there will be some changes in time keeping. After tomorrow a day will be 30 hours long. There is no change in the length of an hour, minute or second. However, there are changes in the number of days in some months, and in a year. While we go through this transition we will continue to have dual calendars.”

Alison said, “In conjunction with this change to Ananu time, there is a proposal to modify how we name days of the week and months. This includes a change in when a year begins. These are fully described on the network. Please review them as they will be discussed tomorrow evening. Along with them is a list of proposed holidays.”

“Are there any questions?” asked Claudette.

Desheng stood and said, “I am curious as to why are you are changing the names of the days?”

“Simply to make them more logical. Currently we don’t use them very often but they are a mix of names used on Earth, and some are not used in the same way as they were there. In short, they can be confusing. The proposal is to call the first day of a week Firday. The rest in order are, Secday, Thirday, Fouday, Fivday, Sixday, Sevday, Eigday, Ninday and Tenday. A similar prefix is proposed for the weeks in a month and for the months in a year. With respect to the beginning of the year, the proposal has Firmonth as the month those from Earth know as November. In Ananu terms, Firmonth begins halfway between the fall equinox and the shortest day on Gaillimh which is the end of the harvest season.”

“Thanks. You are right about us not using the current names very often.”

“We suspect that when we move to the planet’s surface they will be used more frequently.”

“Another?” After a few moments of seeing no response she said, “See you in the morning, sleep well.”

Seeing Karstiue’s and his associates’ expressions Zhaos said softly, “This was a typical meeting. The members of the crew on duty participated through a terminal in their department. We can set it up so that the crews on all ships participate.”

Meanwhile Brigarck, Cerzirck and a couple of others had come over to their table. Brigarck said, “Sir Karstiue, thank you for your comments. While I am not returning, I do have some information that I would like to see get back to the authorities.”

“Why is that?” asked Danrique.

“I went to sleep on Tigsu in my bed and woke up at J3. Considering what I was involved in at the time, I now believe that it prompted someone to arrange an interstellar trip for me, a one way trip.”

“We don’t have much time.”

“I understand, however, as a part of our healing process I’ve put it into words. I can see that you get a copy of the file.”

“Okay. However, we can’t make any promises and we need to know who to forward it to.”

“As to whom the information should be sent, I am not sure. A regional law enforcement unit is a consideration, but perhaps it would be better for you to read the file and then decide. There are several others who have had similar experiences. Quite a few of them have information of significant illegal activity with political consequences; well at least it did at the time that they were on Tigsu.”

“We will accept them, but again...”

“Even if nothing is done, I think the guilty would be very uncomfortable if they knew that the information was available on Tigsu.” As he said this, those with him nodded indicating their agreement.

When Sarah saw a lull in the side conversations she said, “Shall we begin the tour. Brigarck, Cerzirck, Seraquie, Thamiquir, you are welcome to join us. We are going to show them key aspects of our ship. This will include a stop at FLDC-3 on the way back to their cruiser.”

“Our gear is in the hangar,” said Ferizue.

“If you don’t want to go on the tour then I am sure we can make arrangements to meet you at the shuttle. Saoirse and Laurin can show you which one we are using.”

Just as Sarah finished speaking Saoirse and Laurin joined them, Saoirse said, “Did I hear our names?”

“Yes. I think these four would rather wait by the shuttle while the others accompany us on a tour.”

“We can show them where to wait.”

“I am sure we can find it,” responded Ferizue.

Karstiue said, “Your choice as to which option you chose, but this appears to be a very large ship and I wouldn’t want you to get lost and miss your ride home. It is most generous of these people to offer to show you to the shuttle we will be using.” He thought, “Considering what I saw of your attitude you are fortunate they didn’t space you. Although once you are back on Tigsu, you may have preferred that.” Hearing his thoughts caused Serarck to cover her mouth with her hand which Danrique noticed.

As they watched Saoirse and Laurin escort the four Tigsu out of the room Sarah said, “They are two members of a Security team. It is pretty definite that the others will join them before they reach the hangar.”

The first stop on the tour was the bridge, which both surprised the Tigsu visitors and impressed them. From there the Command Staff representatives showed them key features of their ship. Their last stop before the hangar was the observation platform. Due to the position of Celia it was light enough for them to see the Dóchas class ships along with the four freighters and the activity surrounding them. Their ship was also clearly visible, along with several other small objects around it.

Cariss said, “The small objects you see around your ship are those involved in making the repairs. The crawl spaces in your ship aren’t made for people our size so they are being done by supervised robots. The repairs are just as effective but take longer to complete. They will be finished by the time we get there.”

Karstiue, Theoqarck and Danrique looked at each other. They knew that contrary to the thoughts of some, these people were people that they wanted to know better, and on, at least, a friendly basis. Karstiue decided that he needed to have a private chat with their hosts before leaving.

When they approached FLDC-3 Theoqarck said, “This ship looks different to the one closest to us when we were on the observation platform.”

Cariss responded with, “It is. It has an interesting history. These three were found abandoned but operational by a Dutsuz Task Group. They took them in tow and eventually brought them to Sol system. Seeing our need, they offered to lend them to us. We accepted as the extra space made this trip much easier. Due to some initial operational issues we paused at J1 to make some changes in their control systems. While doing that we found some unidentified equipment inserted in some of the control circuits. These were removed. After doing that, and making some other modifications, those control issues went away. Later we learnt that some freighters from their manufacturer have a reputation of being frequent victims of pirates. Since our changes they have a very different RF signature.”

“Interesting. We’ve heard of some freighter models having a higher incidence of being ‘lost’.”

Their path through the freighter toward the compartment containing the hibernation container took them through many of the work areas. The Command Staff representatives smiled as they watched their guests trying to see everything without being too obvious.

When they saw the hibernation chambers their guests looked closely at several before Karstiue said, “Thank you for indulging us by bringing us here to see them.”

“Not a problem,” responded Siobhan. “It would be nice if you could take them off our hands as we have no need for them.”

“Then scrap them,” responded Theoqarck. “Even without a close examination, from what I can see the quality is so poor that they would be difficult to sell to a responsible user.”

“I agree,” added Karstiue.

When they reached the departure area Briana and Cass were waiting for them. Briana said, “We brought the documents several people wanted you to take back to Tigsu. Our shuttle can take Demerti back to Dóchas where his ships are waiting. I understand that they are ready, but the techs would like to go over a few things with you and your crews.”

“Good. Karstiue, Theoqarck, Danrique, it has been a pleasure. I am not sure what will happen when we rendezvous with your ships but on behalf of my crew, we wish you the best. During the voyage, if you need anything, be sure to ask and we’ll do our best to help you out.” As he was speaking he shook hands with each of them.

“Thank you. I suspect that when we reach the rendezvous we will need to meet,” said Karstiue with the others nodding. “We appreciate your assistance on this voyage.”

After coming alongside the Tigsu ship, and the boarding tube was secured between them, Briana said, “Boarding tube secured. Remember to cycle the air lock as you pass through.”

Karstiue said to his two security people, “Take them over one at a time and show them their accommodations.”

“Yes sir.”

“You can’t do this to us,” screamed Ferizue.

“I can, and I will,” Karstiue replied evenly. As he spoke, both men lunged at him. It was only a vain attempt as they had barely moved before both were grabbed by an Órarduine standing behind them. The quick response surprised all the Tigsu. Ferizue and Orzsrck immediately began screaming insults at everyone.

“Mind if we gag them?” asked Cariss.

“Not at all,” responded one of the Tigsu security people. As he was speaking two more Tigsu security entered from the cruiser and immediately began assisting the others in binding the two.

Once they had their arms bound they were stood up and guided toward the cabin door. Ferizue tried to resist, until he was told to walk or he would be dragged. When they had Ferizue on the other ship, the other two security people took Orzsrck across to it.

With both men out of the shuttle Theoqarck said to the two women, “You will be in separate compartments so you have nothing to fear from them.”

“We won’t, but our families will,” responded Arique. “Even so, I will cooperate and pray.”

“She is right about our families,” added Kyzarck. “I am guilty by association but I don’t think anything I did was illegal. Like her I will cooperate.”

“We can go over what you know later.” As he finished speaking two of his security people returned. “Everything go okay?”

“Not quite, but we have it under control. We had to put two others in compartments. It is possible that they have more friends among our crew.”

“That was a concern,” said Karstiue.

“The two we just restrained were late fill-ins. There are three more in the cabin crew.”

Sarah said, “That was a technique used to by the Durale to put agents into the Emprika crew.”

Brigid added, “Demerti indicated that the crew operating the cruiser had difficulty communicating with those in your section, so there could also be substitutes in the cruiser crew.”

“Good points,” said Karstiue. “Isolate the last minute replacements until we are underway and have a chance to talk to them. Also, talk to the Captain and find out what he knows about his last minute replacements, then deal with it. We will wait here. You can either take these two over now or wait until you have dealt with this.”

“If you don’t mind, I’ll come back for them.”

As he made the comment, Karstiue and Danrique both saw a shift in posture of the two women.

Serarck said, “Sarah’s Clan, this feels all wrong. This doesn’t seem like a normal diplomatic cruiser, or at least one that I know about.”

So you think it might be armed?” responded Kelly surprising Serarck.

I don’t know. The three visiting us feel different to any Tigsu diplomat I’ve been around. At times Theoqarck seems more typical, but even then not completely so. Karstiue and Danrique give me a similar feeling to the one I sense at times from Calvin, Rusty, and a few others.”

My impression is that they are either law enforcement, or intelligence operating under a diplomatic umbrella,” added Calvin. “I think they have a potential mutiny on their hands.”

I’ve just assigned two Star Fighters to them,” responded Kelly. “Loaded and locked.”

On board the shuttle Sarah said, “Put your suits on everyone.” As she was speaking, those with her pulled theirs out and handed one to their guests. “Karstiue, our analysis is that there is the potential for a mutiny on your ship. We are connected to it and awfully close.”

“But the boarding tube?”

“There is an emergency release that we control. There is also one on their end.”

“Well if that happens I would prefer that they not get away.”

“Does the ship have weapons?”

“Yes. There is a weapon’s locker. The ship has sufficient weapons to defend itself but they would need my codes to arm them.”

Calvin smiled as he said, “Care to bet on that?”

“Good point. Access to the weapon’s locker is considerably easier if one of the security people is involved.”

“Someone is coming through the boarding tube,” said Briana.

“Hold them in the air lock until we can see who it is,” said Brigid.

“Done.”

After Danrique looked through the panel she said, “It is the two security guards who were just here. Both appear to be wounded.”

“Everyone away from the door,” said Cass, “we’ll handle this.” A few moments later Cass and Abaigeal eased the door open and then pulled the two, now sleeping, people out.

“What did you do?”

“Altered the oxygen level and put them to sleep.” As they were talking they began treating the two security people’s wounds.

Based on their thoughts, I would release the boarding tube and move away,” said Serarck.

Agreed. Executing,” said Briana. “It will be done quietly.”

Demerti said, “We are departing Dóchas, is everything ready?”

We have a little problem,” said Sarah. “There is apparently a mutiny underway on the Tigsu ship. Karstiue, Theoqarck, Danrique, three security people and the two women are here. We’ve separated and are drifting away.”

Just ducky! We’ll pull up near you and then we need to establish a secure communication link.”

Okay. There are two Star Fighters positioned behind them loaded and locked. Karstiue has indicated that their ship is armed but that special codes are needed to arm and fire them, which he has. While we are waiting we will see what more we can learn.”

Okay, we will be there in five or so.”

“What’s going on?” asked Karstiue when he noticed Sarah’s expression.

She said, “Among other things, I was talking to Demerti. They will be alongside in a few minutes. Once here we can set up an active com link so you all can decide on what to do.” She held up her hands as he started to speak causing him to pause. “In the meantime, we have some resources we can deploy which should give us a better understanding of what is happening inside your ship. However, before we do that we would like your permission to deploy them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.