Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

When several of Sarah's Clan arrived outside the hangar on Dóchas, they found Darcy's Clan already there. Dóchas FOC announced that the Monque Spec Ops ship was on final.

"This is a pleasant surprise," said Sarah.

"We were on board when we heard that Adele and Saoirse were inbound with the Monque group, so we thought we would wait and surprise them."

"Are you scheduled back out?"

"Not really. We were planning on it until we heard that they were on their way back."

"In that case, you might as well join us."

"What's up?"

"The Monque group wants to discuss the recent events," said Erin. "After introductions here we were going to hold the discussion in the conference room off the bridge. We will finish introducing our clan as we show them the bridge then move into the adjoining conference room. We expect to discuss the bandits, their mission and Emprika's status, after that we will offer them a tour of our ship."

"I thought the bandits' reaction to our arrival was interesting."

"Until they realized we were Órarduine, it looked like they were going to try bluffing us into going away," replied Jill.

"Still, I think if it had been us in that position we would have hauled ass," said Darcy, "so we could try again. However, we don't know what their constraints were or the way they normally respond to an attack or unwanted visitors."

As she was speaking, the Monque Spec Ops ship entered the hangar and settled onto the cradle. After a few moments a light on the entry door turned green and Sarah led the group out into the hangar. They were approaching the ship when its door opened and out stepped Captain Thazoe accompanied by Saoirse. They were followed by Nanria, Adele and the rest of the crew.

Captain Thazoe and Sarah exchanged salutes then shook hands.

Sarah said, "Welcome aboard Dóchas. I am Sarah, one of Dóchas' Command Staff."

"It is a pleasure to be here. Let me introduce my crew." With that he turned and introduced his crew members. As Sarah met each one, she in turn introduced them to Alison, forming an impromptu welcoming line and ensuring that each member of the two groups formally met one another.

When introductions were complete Sarah said, "We have a conference room set up for us. Shall we go?"

"We are expecting at least one message from our command center. It really should have already arrived by now. Do you know if our ship can receive it while inside your ship?"

"Star, will their ship be able to receive communications in the hangar bay?"

"Yes. Signal strength will be greater if it relays through our receivers. The connection is on a private channel reserved for visitors. This information was given to the ships AI prior to approach."

Commander Nanria said, "So then, our ship can relay our messages to us while we are here?"

"Definitely."

"Sarah, in that case let's go to the conference room."

Sarah led the group out of the hangar toward the conference room. The Monque didn't notice Saoirse and Adele hug their spouses before following them. Arriving on the bridge Sarah introduced the Monque to the rest of her spouses. With each introduction they were shown another aspect of the bridge, they then went into the conference room. One side of the conference room was a window wall giving a view of the bridge. Rusty and Sally followed the group into the room.

"Again, welcome to Dóchas," said Sarah. "There are refreshments on the counter at the back wall. The selection includes some of our favorite snacks as well as some you are familiar with. If you would like something else, tell us and we will try to arrange it. We have operations in progress, so members of our Command Staff will be in and out.

"Adele and Saoirse are members of Darcy's Clan who are one of our Security Teams. Our security teams are similar to Iridien Special Ops, and we think that that is true of you as well."

Captain Thazoe said, "Thank you for the assistance. It is extremely fortunate you arrived when you did. Our mission was to ensure that the cargo Emprika is carrying arrived at its destination. We were to prevent any diversion at all cost."

"So we understand," replied Erin.

Rusty said, "The two bandit ships did not respond to our arrival like we anticipated."

"From what we know of the way Durale operate, their reaction wasn't all that unusual," replied Nanria. "Their response on learning you were Órarduine likely accounted for the irrational aspect of their actions. Did you get any information from either ship?"

"We have been referring to them as DBAD1 and DBAD2. We have quite a bit more data from DBAD1 which seemed to be targeting Emprika's cargo. There isn't quite as much from the slaver ship, DBAD2. Although, we did pick up the containers that DBAD2 detached prior to approaching Emprika.

"About the time we arrived it looked like the DBAD2 crew was preparing to inject a gas into Emprika. At first we thought it was to put everyone to sleep. Since then we've learned that the gas was a sedative which would make everyone on Emprika very receptive to the bandits."

"So DBAD1 was drawing all the attention while the other ship was preparing to gas Emprika," said Thazoe. "Do you know who was on DBAD1?"

"We think that is correct. As to who they were, we are searching the remains of DBAD1 now."

"You sent people into that wreck?" questioned Nanria with an expression of amazement.

"No. Absolutely not," responded Erin. "We sent some special robotic devices to gather the information."

On hearing the comment Nanria visibly relaxed and said, "I didn't think you would but..."

"We are not offended. Besides, we don't really know how each other operates. Our goal is to always minimize any risk to our family."

"That is the impression we had from our intelligence summaries. The summaries also indicate that your fleet operations are more coordinated than ours, which is borne out by your actions here. As noted earlier, the description we have of your Security Teams capabilities is similar to our Spec Ops groups."

"Wow. Word gets around fast," said Sally. "We did some joint exercises with the Iridiens and I think both of us learned a lot."

"We work very closely with them, which is not true for all members of the Alliance. The fact that you had joint exercises with them speaks volumes about their opinion of your capabilities.

"What is the status of Emprika?"

Sally said, "All the non-passenger areas have been cleared. Actually the slavers had more agents in the crew than just those intending to hijack the cargo. A few agents were captured but most died while resisting. The passengers and related areas are being checked now.

"Unfortunately, all the members of your team on Emprika are dead. Our condolences."

Nanria with tears streaming down her face said, "We suspected they were dead when we didn't hear from them. The longer it went, the more certain we were. They were killed by the Durale, weren't they?"

"From what we were told, the condition of the remains indicates that that is true."

Joyce said, "There were quite a few dead in the slaver's container. We were planning on a brief funeral ceremony in a couple of days. You are welcome to join us and include your dead in that ceremony."

It was very quiet for some time before Captain Thazoe looked up at each of his team members before saying, "We would like to participate with you in the burial ceremony.

"Will Emprika be able continue to its destination?"

Claudette said, "Our engineers are on Emprika now trying to determine why its propulsion units shutdown. They don't believe that there is any irreversible damage as the slavers planned to use the ship. So we expect Emprika will be able to continue its voyage in a few clock cycles. It really depends on what needs to be done to bring the units back on line."

They discussed the engagement with the bandits and the Monque Special Ops mission parameters. By the time they finished, they had received word that all of Emprika had been searched and cleared of agents. Several passengers were suspect and moved to secure isolated compartments. The remaining passengers were told they could resume normal activities. However, several of the Órarduine Security Team thought that there were more agents on the ship.

Near the end of the discussion Captain Thazoe's communicator chimed. He looked at its screen for a long time before saying, "Two more Spec Ops ships will be joining us. The Iridiens are sending them and they are scheduled to arrive in two days. The closest Monque groups to us are a week away. Headquarters wants us underway as soon as possible."

"How are we going to determine whether there are any more agents on Emprika?" asked a Monque crew member.

"There are a number of strategies but we will focus on scanning past security tapes, increased monitoring of activity, and conduct another search of Emprika, but at a slower pace. By the time Emprika is ready to leave, we should know whether our intuition was correct or not."

Janet said, "We should expand our monitoring of transmissions from Emprika."

"That is a good idea."

"Commander," said Alena, "we have covered the items we were interested in. Is there anything else we can help you with?"

Captain Thazoe looked at each of his group before saying, "We don't have any other questions at the moment. Once you provide us with the data from the Durale ship, we will try to tie it to our intelligence data. We will share with you what we find."

"We look forward to seeing that. Now, would you like to see the rest of our ship?"

"Most definitely," replied Captain Thazoe and Nanria with the others nodding and smiling. "We want to see if what the Iridiens say is true. Their reports indicate that you have a most amazing ship."

Nanria said, "I have a question I am not sure how to ask."

"Just ask. We are sure of your sincerity."

"Sarah, how many are there in your Command Staff?"

Sarah smiled as she said, "There are 16 for this ship. We are a family that is collectively known as Sarah's Clan. Our clan is unusually large. A clan in our culture is typically 8 to 10 individuals. The clans filling the role as Command Staff on our other ships have between 10 and 12 individuals.

"Saoirse and Adele are members of Darcy's Clan, who also happen to work as a Security Team. Many of our clans work together.

"We think our clan families are somewhat unique. In a clan everyone shares all tasks and duties equally. While there isn't a single dominant individual, there are times when any one of them may take the dominant role for an activity. Generally, we function as a group with a multitude of strengths and skills. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes. Thanks."

Terry said, "If everyone is ready, let's begin the tour."

It was late in the afternoon when they finished the tour. Terry stopped as they reached the corridor leading to the hangar. She said, "This completes the tour."

"Thank you very much," said Nanria. "This is a very nice ship." The others with her nodded in agreement. "It exceeds what we expected to see by a wide margin."

"You are welcome to join us for dinner, which will be in about 2 hours."

Captain Thazoe paused for a couple of moments before responding with, "Thank you for the offer. We really need to return to our ship as there are some tasks that need our attention. Perhaps another time."

"Certainly. We would love to have your team join us for dinner before we go our separate ways."

"We will try."

Terry led the group to the hangar. They had just arrived there when the rest of Sarah's Clan joined them.

Rusty said, "It was a pleasure to have you visit us today. Please come back at least one evening for dinner and relaxation."

"Yes," added Sarah, "and when you do, you are most welcome to spend the night."

"Thank you," replied Captain Thazoe as he shook hands with Sarah's Clan. The other members of his crew followed his example. When he came to Saoirse, she used his hand to pull him into a hug. Adele followed her example and the two of them hugged all the Monque.

Sarah's and Darcy's Clans watched as the Monque boarded their ship.

"The best time to invite them back for the evening is after the Iridiens arrive," said Aoife.

"That will be a better time for all of us," replied Sally. Sarah's and Edana's Clans gave each other hugs before separating.


Claudette said to her spouses, "Emprika's propulsion units are now on line."

"Cool," replied everyone.

"Diagnostics are being run on each unit individually. The diagnostics on the control system came back clean."

"Where did they get the diagnostics?"

"From their system library, they then reinstalled them."

"Good. Only a little less than two days and we are off to J4."

"We are ready," said Aoife.


"Command Staffs," said Clarence, "the long range sensors on Marthanóir are detecting four objects heading our way. Analysis indicates a 65% probability of them being Iridien Spec Ops ships. They are two hours out at 27 degrees off the port side and 15 degrees below the horizon of Marthanóir."

Sarah said, "If they are the Iridiens, they are at least 6 hours early. Dóchas and Phoenix FOC, do a normal intercept. Have two reserves at the ready."

"Aye, aye," replied both FOCs.

"Four ships is consistent with the way Iridiens operate," said Rusty. "I wonder. Clarence, let's keep a close watch on our full perimeter. It wouldn't surprise me if our friends didn't try to slip up on us. Of more concern is, who else knows they are coming?"

"When we detected the objects we made some adjustments in our scanning sequence to reduce the potential for missing someone else approaching. We are looking beyond the incoming objects as well."

"Guess I sound a little paranoid."

"A little paranoia is good for our wellbeing."

An hour later, Sabrina in Dóchas FOC said, "Command Staffs the four objects are Iridien Spec Ops ships. Our ships are returning with them. The Iridien Commander, Captain Shinchen, asked if Sarah's Clan would host a planning meeting for them with the Monque Spec Ops."

"Certainly," replied Terry. "Do they want to arrive cloaked?"

"I'll ask."

"Once we have an ETA, we will invite Captain Thazoe and his group over."

"Okay."

"Briana's Clan," said Terry, "we need you to greet and host the Iridien Spec Ops teams and the Monque group. Nicola's Clan can assist."

"Will do. Do you know who is coming?"

"No. Not really. Captain Shinchen is leading the group. Other than that, all we know is that there are four Iridien Spec Ops ships."

"Okay," said Charlotte. "We've heard of Captain Shinchen but we don't think we've met him. We'll get with Nicola's Clan and organize things."

"We should invite them to join us for dinner and spend the night. It may be sometime before they have the opportunity to relax again."

"Will do."


Briana's and Nicola's Clans led the Iridien and Monque visitors to the conference room. Nicola made sure that they were familiar with how the facilities operated. Once that was complete she said, "We will be off so that you can get on with your planning," and both Órarduine clans prepared to leave. "When you are done, just ask Star to have us return."

Captain Shinchen said, "You are welcome to stay. In fact, if it doesn't create issues for your ship, we would prefer that you stay. From our past experiences of working with you, you are a welcome addition to our planning session."

Nicola looked at Briana then said, "We can do that."

"We can wait a moment if you need to make arrangements."

"They are already made."

"You guys do that all the time!"

"What?"

"Do the impossible in less time than it takes to tell. It's like you all know what each other is thinking or doing."

"We do," said Briana's Clan in unison, while Nicola's Clan just nodded. The exchange led to puzzled looks on the faces of the Monque and several of the Iridiens.

Adam said, "Many of the Iridiens are beginning to believe that we are telepathic."

"The Monque will realize we are telepathic once they have time to think about it," said Charlotte of Briana's Clan. "Sure we indicated it when we put our people on their ship, but there was a battle going on, and going by their expressions I don't think the capability registered. Besides, it isn't something many of them have experienced."

"Agreed," replied several of both clans.

Monque Captains Thazoe and Nanria reviewed the events from the start of Emprika's voyage to the Iridiens being asked to assist. Included in this was a summary of their meeting with the Órarduine on Dóchas after the engagement with the Durale.

The Iridiens agreed that the actions by the Durale in response the Órarduine arrival were irrational at best. They offered a couple of possible reasons why the Durale responded the way they did. One was that, even though these two Durale groups were primarily bandits or pirates, they were working to support the Durale rebellion against the Dutsuz. The Iridiens felt that the response by the Durale was almost certainly due to being instructed that taking Emprika's cargo was an absolute must. The bandits apparently believed that they were close to succeeding when they learned of the pending arrival of the Órarduine. Their frustration was compounded when they learned it was the Órarduine approaching, the very ones they held responsible for the total loss of two Durale ships in Sol system. The disruption of their nearly successful plan by the Órarduine pushed them into making an irrational response. In addition, the Iridiens thought the Durale's response was unusual but not unheard of.

With the review of recent events behind them, they began planning: How they would escort Emprika to its destination, how they would communicate with each other so that an observer would not detect all the escorts, and how they would respond if attacked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.