Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Jill and Janet met Siobhan's Clan when they arrived on Dóchas. "We're glad you're here," said Janet, "it seems like it's been forever since we got together for fun."

Tiff pulled Janet into her arms and gave her a very emotional kiss as she stroked her mane and ass. Janet responded by caressing her. The others chuckled at Tiff's response to the comment about fun. The kiss and caressing continued until both were breathing heavily.

Finally, Siobhan said, "Janet, you should make it clear to Tiff what you mean by fun." Her comment prompted everyone to laugh.

Once the two separated Janet said, "Well as I said, it has been a while. Maybe more of that kind of fun later. Everyone is in the lounge waiting for us."

As they walked to the lounge Tiff said, "Are you all still playing with electric stimulation?"

"Yes," replied Jill. "We all do to some extent. Janet, Alison and I are probably the most frequent users. It is usually after we've worn Rusty out, before it was our turn. For us, using electric stimulation with the right person we find our orgasms are nearly as intense as they are with Rusty."

"That's true," said Janet. "We are so fortunate to be here with them."

"I guess we are like your clan," replied Kendra. "Several of us find that it easily takes us to an intense orgasm. We all prefer to join with Conan in sharing that. Sharing seems to make it so much more pleasurable, that is also true when we share our physical love with any of our spouses."

"True," replied Janet just as they walked into the lounge.

The two clans began greeting each other with kisses and hugs. Most were as intense and intimate as those that Janet and Tiff had exchanged earlier.

"Is everyone horny, or just glad to be together again?" asked Sarah.

"Both, in spades," replied Keira quickly with a smile as she reached over to caress Aoife's ass. Everyone laughed at her quick response.

"I don't know about horny," said Joyce, "but going by the odor and the guy's condition, I think that we are all a little aroused."

"I thought we were going to play volleyball," said Eileen. "Then after dinner perhaps something quieter."

"Oh, we're going to play volleyball alright. Our children are anxiously waiting for us to join them in the gym. Several have offered to be on your team so that the rotations are more even."

"Good idea," replied Siobhan. "Their youth ought to offset some of the difference in height and numbers."

"Now, the last time we played our team matched yours in numbers," said Alison.

"Yea, but the difference in height gives you all a bit of an advantage."

"Could be," said Claudette, "but that just means we have further to fall."

"It really doesn't matter," said Kendra. "This is for fun, and I refuse to look at it any other way."

"I was only teasing," said Siobhan.

"I know, but I don't think everyone had picked up on that yet. Besides, I would rather play than talk trash."

"Yes!" replied everyone as they headed for the gym.

Their fourth match had just ended when the dinner chime sounded.

"Dinner time already," said Keira a little breathlessly. "Boy that time went fast."

Earnán said, "Yes it did. It was really great to join in with you."

"We are glad you did as it let all of your parents participate."

"How are Ahha and Mapk?"

"They are doing fine. Gail thought they would be in the tubes for about another 14 days."

"We thought Ahha said it was only going to be for two weeks."

"That was the initial plan. Once they began, the autodoc extended the time to both slow down the conversion and take it farther to completion."

"So there is nothing wrong?"

"Nope."

"Good," said Iris, a daughter of Sarah's Clan. "We are anxious for them to be with us again."

"No more than us," replied several of Siobhan's Clan. Tiff continued, "We know they are with us, but it is so much better to be able to touch or hold someone you love. They have quickly become an integral part of our family."

"We know that they think you are the greatest. Well, we kind of agree with them."

"Thank you," replied Tiff pulling Earnán into a hug and giving him a very intense kiss.

"Hey, that is my son you are seducing," said Tara with a smile.

When Tiff broke the kiss she said, "I wasn't seducing him. I am just conveying our love for him; and such a fine young man too." Tiff turned to Iris and said, "Thank you," before pulling her into a tight hug and kissing her as she caressed her back.

"Wow," said Erin, "Tiff is hot tonight."

"She gets that way sometimes," replied Eileen, "well actually, most of the time."

When Tiff and Iris separated she said, "Eileen, you are just jealous."

"Not really, just a little envious in this case."

"Let's go freshen up for dinner," said Sally.


Siobhan's and Sarah's Clan, along with their children, gathered together in their suite after dinner. A few had started to play cards then Erin picked up her harp and began to gently pluck the strings.

"Erin, is there a fiddle close by?" asked Siobhan. "If there is, I'd like to join you."

"Yes, there are several in the closet. I didn't know you played."

"I played as a child. Since things have settled down some I have been playing again. It must be contagious as several of my spouses have resumed playing, and others are learning."

"Yes we have," added Aisling. "I think all of us find it relaxing, whether we are playing or listening."

"Amen," replied the group.

"Siobhan, the fiddles should be in tune."

"Good."

"Can we play with you?" asked Keri, one of Sarah's Clan's daughters.

"Most certainly," replied several adults.

Several more instruments were brought out. Soon there was a group consisting of several fiddles, Uilleann pipes, two guitars and an accordion, along with the Celtic harp. They each played a few notes to become comfortable with their instrument.

"So, how do we want to do this?" queried Joyce.

"Why don't we take turns in leading a song we like? Then if others know it they can join in, or if we really like it we can run through it several times so that everyone can learn it."

"Sounds like a plan," said Erin. "I'll start off." She first played "Maple Leaf Rag." Everyone was fascinated by the tune. She followed it with "The Entertainer" before pausing.

"That was neat," exclaimed Iris. "I've never heard music like that."

"The style is called 'ragtime' and it isn't usually played on the harp." She then told them the names of the songs.

"Can we try it?" asked Siobhan.

"Sure. I think it was originally written for piano. Getting the rhythm right might be a challenge for some instruments. Earnán, turn the monitor on and turn it to face us so we can see the music score. There aren't any lyrics for these that I know of. I believe they were written as instrumental pieces. They certainly entice you to dance."

Together they ran through each song several times until everyone understood what was needed. Once they were happy with them they started changing leads. Each person followed Erin's example and played two songs, with those that knew the song joining in after a few bars. Many times they would play a song a second time with more joining in. When a song had lyrics, it would be played an additional time so that they could sing. During the jam session several children brought the musicians drinks.

During one pause Eileen said, "Oh my gosh, look at the time."

"We've been jamming for three hours," said Erin, "no wonder my fingers are protesting."

"I hate to be a wet blanket," said Tiff, "but we need to be going as tomorrow beckons. This evening has been wonderful."

"Yes, it has," added Melissa. "I'm not sure who suggested getting together but it was a great idea."

"I think we ought to get together more frequently than we do," said May.

"We keep reminding our family members to take time to breathe," said Conan. "We don't set a very good example. Recently there were many times when we couldn't, but we should continue to try."

"Yes," replied everyone and then several children were heard to say "Oh, goody." Their comment resulted in much laughter.

"Say guys and girls," said Siobhan, "when Ahha and Mapk are back on our ship, we want you to come visit for a few days."

"Yea," responded the children.

"We would love to visit," said Keri. "Are you sure you want all of us at one time?"

Siobhan shrugged before saying, "Sure. Why not?"

"No reason. Just asking. You let us know when you want us to come and we'll be there."

"We don't have a problem with any of you just dropping over to visit, though depending on circumstances we may not be able to spend much time with you."

"Molly and Jackie have invited us to visit them as well. Now that a few of us are checked out on the shuttles we have a bit more flexibility in visiting."

"Great. So, how many of you have been checked out?"

"Earnán, Deirdre, Iris and Kennith," said Jordana. "We are taking turns so we don't interfere with other activities. All of us plan on becoming qualified as Star Fighter pilots."

"Wonderful. We need to be going."

"You could spend the night," said Erin.

"That is an enticing offer," said Eileen, "however there are a few things we need to take care of in the morning. Let's consider an extended visit the next time we get together."

"We will," replied the two clans.

With that they began saying goodbye with hugs and kisses. Many of these were intense as they expressed their love for each other. The children were included, except that the kisses weren't as passionate.

Sarah and Erin were walking back from the hangar after seeing Siobhan's Clan off when Erin said, "I agree with the comment earlier. This has been a fantastic evening."

"I feel that way every time our clans are together," replied Sarah as she put her arm around Erin. "That is true when we get together with any of our sister clans. What prompted you to get out your harp?"

"I just had an urge to play and we really hadn't started doing anything else."

"We should do that again. Everyone sure enjoyed it."

When they entered the suite they joined their other spouses preparing to retire. As they freshened up before getting into bed they talked about the fun they had had that evening. Several of their children were giving each other high fives as they were glad to see their parents relax.

Aoife said, "Our children are celebrating."

"What?" questioned several of the clan.

"Yea, they are celebrating the fact that we took time to relax. Conan is right. We really ought to make more of an effort."

They all climbed into bed and cuddled against each other with Rusty in the center. The clan was soon very relaxed, letting their bodies recharge to be ready for the next day. As they relaxed a soft golden glow filled the room. Through their link with each other and Star, even in their sleep they were aware of all the activity surrounding them.

Iris, Jordana and Keri peaked around the door to look at their parents sleeping. Iris softly said, "Ahha said Siobhan's Clan took on a rich green glow when they sleep."

"There is nothing in the library about a clan glowing as they sleep," said Keri. "Let's ask Aine when she gets back. Either she or one of her sisters may understand it."

"Just seeing it gives me a feeling of comfort," said Jordana.

"They are the neatest parents," replied Iris. "Let's go to bed." She took the hands of her siblings and led them back to their room. Once there the four of them snuggled together as sleep overtook them.


Siobhan said, "It is time to go to the medical center."

"You've been a bit anxious this morning," replied Aisling.

"Yea, and I guess you think none of you have. I think we are all anxious to have them with us again physically."

"You know," said Tiff, "it doesn't seem like it's been nearly four weeks since we saw them lowered into tubes."

"What?"

"Well, it doesn't. It seems more like two years." The clan laughed at her exaggeration, but also nodded their agreement.

"The children from Dóchas want to come over tomorrow," said Eileen.

"Good. It will be a nice change having all of them here."

As they had been talking, they were walking toward the medical center on Phoenix. When they entered, one of the staff said, "They are in room 12 and should just about be waking up."

"They are not fully awake yet," said Keira as the group quickened the pace to room 12. "Their link with us is fully active."

Just as Siobhan's Clan entered the room Ahha and Mapk opened their eyes. A technician was monitoring each of them as the two shook off the effects of being in suspension for 36 clock cycles.

"Is something wrong?" asked Ahha.

"No," replied a technician. "Why?"

"You told us it would take two weeks, but that was earlier today."

"Nope. Actually it has been 36 clock cycles, but a lot of people feel that way when they wake up. The time was longer than planned because the doctors slowed some of the processes down. How do you feel?"

"Wonderful, but different," then seeing Siobhan's Clan she added, "Hi, brother and sisters."

"Hi. You look great," replied Siobhan's Clan.

"Have you noticed a difference in sensations?" asked May.

"Yes. Is it alright if I sit up?"

"Let me run a few tests first," replied the technician.

"Is Mapk awake?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good. Too bad you are over there and not next to me."

The technicians worked with Ahha and then Mapk, and soon had them both sitting up on the edge of their beds. Keira and Aisling went to sit with Mapk, putting an arm around him, while May and Casidhe sat down with Ahha, putting an arm around her. The technicians stepped back to monitor the children as Siobhan's Clan helped them with the next steps in adapting to their altered bodies.

Siobhan said, "Remember the instructions before the conversion. Since your stature and feet have changed, your balance may feel strange. We will help you stand and then walk."

"Before you do that," said Conan, "examine yourselves. We've had a couple of people try to do both at one time. It didn't work well."

"Our hair isn't as long as I thought it would be," said Mapk.

"It will take a couple of months for it to reach its natural length," replied Eileen.

After a few moments Mapk said, "I'm ready." Kendra held out her hands to him as he slowly placed his weight on his feet. He flexed his legs then did several squats, testing his balance. "This feels much better than walking on my toes before the conversion."

"That is because the calves of your legs and your ankles have changed," said a technician. "After you try walking, we want you to wear special shoes most of the time for several months or more. This will help the changes stabilize correctly. If they don't stabilize correctly, you will need to go back in the tube for an extended time."

"The tubes are okay, but..." Everyone laughed as they knew what he meant.

Kendra held out her hands and walked backward as Mapk walked toward her. Once they reached the wall, he stopped and flexed his legs again before turning and walking back to Keira and Aisling. As he walked back his steps showed his confidence in his balance. He sat down and put on the shoes he was handed. When he finished, he turned and hugged Keira giving her a very warm kiss. He then hugged and kissed Aisling, before getting up and greeting his other sisters the same way. When he reached Conan, he gave him a tight hug and a light kiss on the cheek.

Mapk turned to Ahha and said, "What are you waiting for?"

"Well, since you had all their attention, I thought I would let you enjoy it." Ahha then slowly placed her weight on her feet and stood. Amber stepped toward her to assist, but Ahha shook her head as she flexed her legs. She made a couple of tentative steps toward Amber, and then quickly began to walk with a sure stride across the room and back. Reaching the bed she gave both May and Casidhe a hug, along with a very warm kiss, before doing the same with the rest of her sisters and brothers. The last hug and kiss was for Mapk. It was easy to see their love for one another. Siobhan's Clan watched them as they kissed, and through their telepathic link saw the telepathic link between the pair grow.

"Ahha, you need to put your shoes on," said a technician.

"Ah, yes. Thank you." Ahha then slipped her shoes onto her feet.

"I'm curious," said Mapk. "You seemed to be quicker in adjusting to your feet and taller stature than I was."

"Probably because of wearing heels occasionally. The balance issue is not much different; well actually, I think it is easier now."

"It is," said Siobhan, Aisling and Kendra together. Several chuckled at their quick comment.

"So, what do you want to do now?" asked Conan.

"What can we do?" replied Ahha and Mapk.

"Just about anything," said a technician. "We would suggest that you don't do a lot of jumping for an extended length of time, like playing volleyball, or an extended aerobic activity. You are encouraged to use your personal exerciser three or four times a day until the changes are complete. The unit is programmed to keep you from over exercising. You need to come back and see us once a week for at least the next month."

"Then let's go back to our suite," said Ahha. "We can explore the changes in our bodies and get caught up on what has happened during the last, I think, four weeks. I can't believe it was that long."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.