Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"What did you think of the Iridien Spec Ops group?" asked Sally of the six Órarduine teams.

"In terms of socializing," said Súsanna, "they seemed very open."

"I would put them at the same proficiency level as the Irish and English Spec Ops teams we worked with," said Nicola. "We are meeting them again at An Clochán tomorrow, so we will know a lot more about each other after that."

"Súsanna mentioned that they seemed open," said Darcy, "they were certainly open when they were showing us their cruisers. They have a larger selection of personal combat weapons than we do. However, our ship weapons throw more power than theirs do."

"The difference in weapons," said Leo of Darcy's Clan, "is likely due to different mission requirements. Their ships seem to be designed specifically for interdiction where ours have a broader mission."

"Leo, I think you hit the nail right on the head," said Joe of Nicola's Clan. "I think they would need stealth to take on a Dóchas class ship where our cruisers would have an easier time of it if it came to a fight."

"I wouldn't sell them short," replied Adam of Briana's Clan. "Remember they tangled with a group of IC ships. They did lose some ships but won the engagement. We don't know the details, but suspect they would tell us if we asked."

"What should we share tomorrow?" asked Ciar.

"Why not the operations where we supported the Brits and Irish in the African rescue. Another option would be the rescues related to the Tangiers event."

"Kacey," replied Briana, "I think those are good choices. Those will acquaint them with some of our abilities that I don't believe they have."

"It all sounds good to us," said Sally. "Have a good time tomorrow?"

"By the way, six of the teams who were supposed to be off tomorrow will take our place as our 'ready' group."

"Good."


On the third morning after the arrival of the Alliance of Worlds fleet, Sarah's Clan boarded AlphaD01 for the trip to Commander Egulle's ship. They were accompanied by four Star Fighters. As AlphaD01 lined up to enter the Iridien ship's hanger, each of Sarah's Clan shivered on seeing the opening.

"Command Staffs," said Sarah's Clan firmly, "Keriann's Clan will take the lead role while we are here. Suggest dispersing now. Advise Órarduine security teams on An Clochán to be extra alert."

"We are," responded Cathan and Briana immediately. "They came with the five teams from yesterday plus a new team. There is something different about the new team."

"AlphaD01, once we leave the ship depart and hold with the fighters."

"Affirmative."

"Aoife, Tara, any clues."

"Not really, just our hair tingling. We will be extra alert. Tara and I will scan those with us and nearby so we will be rather quiet."

"Fine. Let's keep our link tight, as that will make it easier to project ourselves to AlphaD01 if we need a quick escape."

Sarah's Clan turned their attention to watching the approach to the Iridien ship. AlphaD01 followed the glide path into the hangar area and settled onto the deck. Commander Egulle and some of his staff were waiting for them as they stepped out of AlphaD01.

"Greetings, Sarah's Clan," said Egulle.

After everyone exchanged greetings, Rusty said, "Commander Egulle, we are going to have our shuttle wait with our fighters while we are here."

"As you wish, although it can remain where it is." As Commander Egulle spoke, AlphaD01's door closed as it began the exit sequence. Sally noticed that two workers in the hangar appeared disappointed on seeing AlphaD01 preparing to depart.

"We would like to start off with a tour of our ship," said an Iridien. "This will include key areas, much like the tour you provided when we visited Dóchas. Unfortunately your height precludes easily entering some areas. For those we have prepared a video which we will show you once we reach the conference room."

"We sort of expected that," replied Sarah. Then to her clan, "He wasn't with them when they visited us."

Sarah's Clan was shown the hangar, crews' quarters, flight operations center, the library, fire control center, CIC and the bridge. On the bridge, as each staff member was introduced they described their duties.

During the tour, Aoife carefully watched the thoughts of their hosts as Tara tried to sense the thoughts of others around them. They noticed that some thoughts were clearer than others. There wasn't any indication of discontent or imminent threat either on the bridge or during their tour. Both wondered what they had sensed during their approach. Everyone they met seemed to be genuinely pleased to meet them.

When they reached the conference room, Orgaine was there waiting, along with several others. Orgaine introduced those in the room before offering them refreshments. Everyone took a few of the refreshments before sitting down to eat. Sarah's Clan sat in the chairs designated for them.

"We hope you found the tour acceptable," said Egulle.

"Yes," replied Sarah. "It was very interesting. The closeness in some areas reminds us of Earth's naval ships."

"Interesting. My apologies for not being able to take you into some areas of the ship," said Egulle. "Our staff has put together a video to show you those areas before we begin with our planned agenda." Egulle nodded to one of the Iridiens and the video began. The video was paused several times to answer questions.

"Nicely, done," said Terry when the video had finished, causing the presenter to give her a small bow.

Egulle said, "Our next presentation is about the Alliance of Worlds. It will cover how it is organized, an overview of the different species, and where we are in the universe. Thoqa will begin with the background on Alliance of Worlds. If something is not clear please ask questions at any time."

Sarah's Clan nibbled on the refreshments as they listened to the presentation by Thoqa. They asked several times for clarification of a point, but as the presentation progressed they asked fewer and fewer questions. However, they never stopped nibbling their refreshments.

Thoqa was near the end of his presentation when Judy told her spouses, "We have a problem. These refreshments contain several drugs which are already having an effect on us. One is causing us to continue eating. Another is giving us a sense of euphoria; this is the most serious one as it will make us very receptive to suggestions. If we cannot block this one, we will not have the will to block the effect of the other drugs on our thought processes. Fortunately, our bodies can counter the drugs, but it will take some time and most of our focus. Now, let's relax while we appear to focus on their presentations so that our bodies can respond. While doing this, we must maintain our connection with each other and limit all other distractions. While our bodies neutralize the drugs we will be very vulnerable. Appearing to be attentive to the presentations should cover our predicament."

As the presentations continued Sarah's Clan sat so still they almost appeared to be statues. Unknown to them, this was a visual indication of the drug's effectiveness. However, for them it just allowed their bodies to rally against the drugs and render them harmless.

When the presentations began, the Iridien's didn't notice the two staff members cautiously monitoring Sarah's Clans' appearance. When the two saw subtle changes in their posture, they glanced at each other and smiled. To them the changes indicated that the drugs were effective. They knew that the visitors were now trapped in a catatonic state while the drugs turned them into their new servants. Pleased by their apparent success, they turned their attention back to the presentations.

As Sarah's Clan increased their focus on countering the drugs they reduced all unnecessary activity in their bodies. An impact of this was to severe their mind-link to the other Command Staffs.


On Iarracht, Keriann's Clan responded immediately on noticing the loss of their link to Sarah's Clan. Their first step was to confirm that none of the other Command Staffs could sense Sarah's Clan either. Almost simultaneously Keriann realized that they must have suspected something on arriving at the Iridien ship. In her command voice she said, "Muiriol, initiate Readiness Level 1 for all Órarduine ships, NOW!" Almost as soon as she finished her command, alarms sounded on every Órarduine ship and at An Clochán.


At An Clochán, Briana and Cathan were startled when they heard Keriann's command voice. Then seeing her concern, they reacted immediately by instructing Breacadh to seal the room they were using. Just as the doors locked the alarms could be heard ringing outside. The other Órarduine looked toward Briana and Cathan when they heard Keriann's command. Briana said, "We will continue our activities here for now but be alert." There was hardly any noticeable hesitation by any Órarduine.

"What is the alarm?" asked Antopolis.

"General call to stations. All of our ships and this base were summoned to Readiness Level 1," replied Cathan. "We are restricted to this room until further notice."

"Why?"

"We don't know the details, yet. Breacadh, show a sky map on the monitors in here."


On Iarracht, Keriann said, "All Command Staffs, move uncloaked to Delta1 offensive positions on the Alliance of World fleet. Once there hold momentarily, then cloak and move to Delta2. Star, you will command Dóchas."

"Aye, aye," was the response from each ship.

"Security! Assemble four teams."

"Aye. Assignment?"

"Rescue Sarah's Clan from Egulle's ship. Plan on a forced boarding."

"All ships, launch Ferrets at assigned targets when in range."

Aine stepped up behind Keriann, putting her hand on her shoulder. Keriann shivered as she felt Aine, and then Creidne, stand beside her. She could feel them join the mind link sphere her clan had formed to meld them into one entity.


In the conference room at An Clochán all activity slowly stopped after the sky map appeared on the display. The meaning of the alarms was clear to all. Every Órarduine ship was rapidly moving toward the Alliance of Worlds fleet.

"Aren't those your ships moving against our fleet?" exclaimed an Iridien.

No one responded. Everyone's attention was focused on the display and watching the seven Órarduine Dóchas class ships rapidly moving toward the Alliance of World fleet. As the Dóchas class ships moved, they launched their cruisers and Star Fighters which took either escort positions, or formed up in groups before moving to offensive positions around the fleet.


In the meeting room on Egulle's ship, the third presentation was nearing its end. During the nearly three hours of presentations Commander Egulle had glanced at Sarah's Clan several times. He had expected the interaction and questions to continue during the presentations, but the questions had dropped to nothing. For the last 2 hours Sarah's Clan had hardly moved, in fact they were so still he had at times wondered if they were alive. They were so still they almost seemed like statues, but when he looked closer, he saw them breathing. He glanced at Orgaine but he shrugged his shoulders. Were they really this different from others they had met? When the presentation ended, Egulle said, "Sarah's Clan, what is your impression of Alliance of Worlds now?"

Sarah's Clan sat very still, looking as if they were asleep with their eyes open, occasionally blinking.

"What's wrong with them?" asked Egulle with some alarm. "Summon the medics." Orgaine reached over and touched Sarah's arm but there was no reaction.

"Now is not the time to disturb them," said Olua in an arrogant tone. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with them. They are simply digesting the refreshments we provided. All we need to do now is sit back and wait while they assimilate those refreshments." Olua smiled, letting his large canine teeth show. "In a short while, those delicious spices we added to the refreshments will have achieved our goal. Their minds will open to us like a flower blossoming. In this state, they will readily receive and follow any direction we give them as if it was their own. Tonight we can celebrate having a new species to serve us, as they will be totally, but invisibly, under our control. As long as we keep feeding them our spices with their food, they will continue to be our most devoted servants. From the way they devoured the refreshments, they apparently like our spices and may find them a bit addictive. Now, without any hesitation, they will deliver us their technology and put their people at our disposal. They will be very popular at our banquets."

"Olua, I am shocked by your arrogance and stupidity," said Orgaine rising from his seat. "Didn't you read any of the information we acquired from them?"

"Yes, I read that drivel. You believe all that crap about their abilities. Whoever wrote that has read to many fiction stories. No one has abilities like that. It is you who is too stupid to recognize the significance of the technology these naive animals have brought us," replied Olua arrogantly. "These animals hold technology that we, the Dutsuz, have been seeking for ages. Once our drugs have taken effect, they will be ours to control and use. With our government controlling access to their technology, we will be the prime leader for the Alliance of Worlds."

"You have made a grave error," said Orgaine.

"Oh, I think not. Why don't you just watch? You might learn the correct way to meet another advanced species." Commander Egulle had slowly turned red in anger as Olua had spoken.

"Commander Egulle," came a voice over the speaker, "all the Órarduine ships have just cloaked. Earlier the situation board indicated that they were moving toward us as they launch their fighters. The pattern then indicated a high probability of an impending attack."

"Don't respond, yet. Hold our status," replied Egulle through tight lips as he tried to control his anger.

"Aye, sir."

As the dialog between Egulle and Olua had begun, Sarah's Clans bodies were rapidly overcoming the last effects of the spice drugs in the food. As soon as Rusty felt strong enough he said to his spouses, "Maintain your appearance, don't let on that we are aware of our surroundings. Let's let this apparent mutiny proceed until our strength is sufficient to move us directly to AlphaD01."

"I'd like to knock the asshole senseless before we leave," said Maeve and Sarah in a cold deadly thought.

"It would be appropriate, but let's be sure we have enough energy available," said Rusty. "To do that we need to get to the point that we can draw on all our energy reserves. If he doesn't move, the simplest thing to do is throw him backward toward the wall."

"If you give us a second after he is stunned, we can fix him so he can't lie," added Aoife and Alison with a lot passion.

"Fine, as long as attempting to lie is mind-numbingly painful."

While Sarah's Clan was sharing thoughts the dialog surrounding them continued, with Egulle saying, "Olua, your actions have likely started a war that no one will win."

"Avoiding a war with these animals will be very easy," said Olua as he pulled a weapon. As he did that the women on each side of him drew theirs. "All we need to do is engage their ship's commanders in a dialog until our new puppets are ready to do our bidding. At that point, we will have our puppets tell them to stand down and reassure them that everything is okay. It is all very simple. Once the situation is defused, we will begin preparing them to serve us while we feed them more spice."

"Who else have you conned into going along with this absurd plan?"

"Conned? Absurd? Command Egulle, it really doesn't matter. For you see, in a few moments a message from Alliance of Worlds Central Command will arrive. It will relieve you of command. In your place, an outstanding Dutsuz commander will be appointed, as it should have been in the beginning."

"That will not happen," replied Egulle sharply then followed with, "and just who is supposed to be the new mission commander?"

"Commander Arknov."

Egulle laughed before responding with, "You think a very mediocre Spec Ops Commander can command this mission."

"Certainly, he is one of our people. Mediocre only because of your people's discrimination. He has long been overlooked for advancement and now he shall have it. It will happen because the weapon in my hand says you are in no position to stop it. Besides, in a few moments you will have a very serious accident. The severity of the injuries will require your replacement. It won't be serious enough to keep you from being punished for mistreating my people. You, your buddy Orgaine, along with a few others, will pay dearly for your actions against our people." As he spoke, he became louder and angrier. "Each of you will learn what pain is like as you are punished according to our traditions. Egulle, you will be the first. It will be a pleasure to see each of you begging to die long before your pain and suffering ends. Besides, it will be nice to have fresh meat again. We learned a long time ago that a painful death provides some of the best tasting meat. We will enjoy the flavor even more as it is from those who held us back."


Keriann's Clan listened as each of their ships confirmed reaching position Delta1. By this time, each Dóchas ship was fully battle ready. Weapons were charged. All aircraft were moving to their initial jump point.

"Command Staffs," said Keriann, "on my mark proceed to Delta2." With that she began the count down, "5... 4... 3... 2 ... Mark!"

With her command, the star map changed to show the markers for their ships in orange, signifying that they were cloaked. Each ship then began moving to a new position, significantly distant from their Delta1 position.

Three smaller ships could be seen moving toward the Iridien command ship, on the side where their four fighters and shuttle were waiting for Sarah's Clan.


"Commander Egulle," came the voice over the speaker, "Spec Ops control is reporting, they lost contact with the six teams on An Clochán. Intelligence believes they are preparing to attack based on their formation prior to us loosing contact."

"Raise alert to level 3," replied Egulle.

"Aye, sir."


Those in the conference room at An Clochán were grimly watching the monitors. Several of the Iridiens had scanned the area weighing their chances of getting to their ships.

Antopolis softly said, "Briana, can you tell us what caused this?"

"We lost contact with Sarah's Clan shortly after they finished their tour of Commander Egulle's ship."

"How come your symbols for your ships changed color?" asked an Iridien.

"That color indicates it is cloaked," replied Súsanna.

"Are those three ships closing in on Egulle's ship going to attempt the obvious?" asked an Iridien.

"If you mean release Sarah's Clan, then yes," replied Briana.

"Boarding our ship with such a small group will be suicide."

"Perhaps."


On Egulle's ship, Olua said, "You act in haste. There was no reason to change our alert level. Are you dense? I just told you that all we need to do is establish a dialog with their ships until these animals here are fully under our control. Our spices are turning them into our puppets. All we need to do is give them a few suggestions when they wake so that they will tell the others to stand down as everything is okay." Just then there were three taps on the door. The door opened letting four people enter with their arms bound behind their back. Six more people with weapons followed them inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.